Real Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she returns from dressing, Brad has his jeans, sneakers and a sleeveless black v-necked top on, and is sitting, looking at the hooded jersey on the bed.

Kelly is wearing a pair of washed out, tight figure hugging jeans that shows her every curve very nicely, with a pair of retro sneakers. On top she wears a simple white T-shirt, her blonde hair up in a ponytail and only a hint of makeup on.

"How do I look?" she asks, a worried expression on her face.

"Beautiful, HOT, and sexy as always. Are you alright?" Brad asks as he glances at her.

"I'm... a bit nervous about meeting your friends," she admits. "I've been up here all day and haven't had the chance yet and I want them to like me."

Brad laughs.

"Wear a bikini. They'll be your best friend in a heart beat."

"It's not funny, Brad," she says quickly. "I'm worried about this."

"Why?" he asks as he turns and puts his arms around her.

She rolls her eyes.

"Because if they think I'm a bitch, or an air head, or if they get it in their heads that I'm manipulating you, they'll tell you that and turn you against me."

"Kelly! OMG. You're an air head? You're fired!" he says mocking her playfully.

Brad gives her a passionate kiss, then shakes his head, releasing his hold on her and crosses arms in front of him.

"Do you honestly think someone is going to convince me you're an air head? Dream on, Kelly. They're not like that. Besides, it would be a tough sell to convince me to turn against you. I thought you knew that."

"Ohh, you're right," she says and embraces him again. "That was stupid of me. I'm just scared, Brad. I don't mean they're bad people, but if your friends think someone is bad for you, they'll tell you, won't they?"

Brad gives her a kiss on her lips and smiles.

"They would tell me right in front of you, but you're totally reading too much into this. Just chill. Have dinner and a chat with them. If Ed's being an asshole, make a joke and tell him he's being an asshole. Case will think you're awesome for doing it, and Ed will probably spend the rest of the night hitting on you and saying inappropriate shit."

"They know about me though, right?" she asks.

Brad shakes his head.

"Haven't told them about us, apart from you looking after me and stuff, but nothing about our special relationship."

She bites her lower lip.

"I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing."

"Kelly, I don't tell anybody everything about me, except you, so stop worrying," Brad chuckles. "Anyway, why did you leave a hoodie out for me?"

She winks.

"Cunning plan. You wear the hoodie down, take it off at the table when you sit down and then your friends can admire your new physique."

Brad laughs.

"It's not a gay porn movie."

"Hey, they'll notice. Trust me."

"Besides, I haven't exactly sprouted muscles," Brad adds.

"I love that you can't see the difference," Kelly says, moving forward. "You're leaner now, Brad, and you're also stronger. Basically you've got definition where you didn't have it before, and that makes you look..."

"Makes me look what?"

"Very fuckable," she says, grinning.

He chuckles.

"You sure know how to compliment a guy."

"I try," she smirks. "Now, do I look okay, or should I change?"

"Turn around."

She does.

Brad gropes her ass with his hands and gives it a good stare. He turns her to face him, then pecks her once on the lips.

"You look great."

"What was that for anyway?" Kelly asks.

"I just wanted to see and feel a great ass," he says, moving her toward the door.

They get a step away and she stops dead in her tracks. He turns back to look at her. A big smile comes across her face. She wraps her arms around his neck, lifts herself to mount him, wrapping her legs around his waist, and squeezes him tight. He grabs her by the ass and pulls her into position, accepting her and holding her tight. They kiss an hug intensely for several minutes before Brad breaks away from her kiss.

"This is beautiful. Thank you Kelly. I've wanted you to do that for a while now," he says, letting her slide to her feet. "I love the sexy moves you do for me. There's just one problem."

"What's that?"

"You're wearing too much."

"So are you. We can fix that, later. I will do that for you anytime you like big guy."

"Good... Now, stop with the stressing!"

"I'm just worried."

"You don't need to be. Just be you."

"You say the sweetest things."

"Oh, you forgot the hoodie," she says, but Brad grabs her hand and pulls her out to the balcony. "Don't you want it?"

"I like the idea, Kelly, but it's too theatrical and the guys will see through it in two seconds flat," he smiles.

Brad pauses to grab his cigarettes and smiles as he follows a reluctant Kelly down the stairs. It's kinda fun seeing her without her usual one hundred percent confidence.

He stops her on the steps saying, "Before we go any farther, one other thing. What do you think about a having a regular meeting with the staff just to talk?"

"I think they will like that. I do."

"Good. Thanks."

Then they proceed to dinner, which is fantastic, with excellent food and good company. Ed and Casey sit down on either side of Peggy, with Margarita taking the seat next to Casey, much to Brad and Stacy's amusement. Debi is also there, acting as if they never had that conversation, and he's proud of her.

Rick sits on the other side of Ed, and throughout the evening the two of them keep bantering back and forth, Ed claiming Rick is hitting on him and Rick denying it because Ed isn't hot enough for him.

Because the put-downs between the two are really funny and between that, Margarita and Casey's obvious interest in each other, and Kelly's nerves, Brad is having a blast.

Later in the evening, Debi gets back to him about the trip plans and he thanks her again for her dedicated work. Kelly and Brad give her a hi-five before she departs in favor of a little solitude for the evening.

* * * * *

A little after eight, Brad disappears to see Connor, who meets him at the end of the pier. They opt for a quick chat, where Brad brought him rapidly up to speed with the location of the entrance and what Charles has been up to with Sara.

Connor gives him a firm look and points out to him that he has to consider how to deal with this once they'd figured out how to access the safe room and hopefully get rid of anything that Charles will use to set up Brad and his sisters. The final problem with Charles has to be handled carefully, whatever Brad chooses to do.

He nods, feeling subdued, and Connor leaves after saying he will do what he can to figure out how to get into the safe room, and that he'll be back in touch in the morning.

Brad returns to the pool where everyone has gathered, still feeling deflated, unable to get his mind off the situation. There's a lot more at stake here than just Sara and Kelly, and he knows it. But, for the good of the company, he has to see it through, whether he wants to or not.

When he arrives, Ed is sketching a portrait of Louisa and despite her pleas to see it, he refuses until he finishes it. Brad knows what's coming next and whispers to Kelly that she should watch Louisa's reaction. As expected, the table bursts out laughing as Ed reveals his sketch, a drawing of Louisa's face on Garfield's body, stuffing her face with lasagna while wearing a bikini. Louisa thought it's brilliant and wants to keep it, so Stacy promises to have it framed for her.

A short while later, Brad pushes his chair back a few feet from the group to have a smoke. After he lights up, he's surprised that Kelly pushes her's back to join him a moment later. Her hand slips into his, her fingers lacing his fingers. She pulls his hand to her lap, then encases it with her other hand. It's very casual, very comfortable and very affectionate. Brad looks at her, aware they are drawing several glances from around the table.

"You feeling okay?" he asks, a questioning look on his face.

"Yup... I'm thinking they already know so what's the point of keeping it a secret?" she admits, loud enough for everyone to hear. Then, whispering in his ear, she says, "Besides, I'm feeling affectionate and horny."

She looks at him, laying her head on his shoulder with dreamy eyes, hoping he will get the hint that she's going to fuck his brains out later.

Brad is shocked by the public display, but shrugs it off.

"Then it's fine by me."

"Hey, monkeyboy," Ed says, looking sharply at Brad. "You been slamming the fun parts with this fine piece of hotness and keeping it fucking quiet? From me?"

Rick leans over a little towards Ed and says loud enough for everyone at the table to hear.

"Shhh. It's like watching deer drinking from a stream, or two teenage homosexuals coming out the closet together. You have to be careful not to spook them or they'll run away."

"Fucks sake," Brad laughs, used to Rick's unusual turn of phrase.

"As if you all didn't know," Kelly says, a shy smile on her face.

"She's so fucking far out your league it's like watching acne-boy humping the leg of Wonder Woman," Ed says, shaking his head.

His gaze flicks to Kelly.

"You're Wonder Woman, just in case you're wondering."

Brad grins.

"Fuck off, Ed."

"Just for that, knobsock, I'm gonna have to fucking draw acne-boy humping the leg of Wonder Woman, with Kelly's gorgeous face and your fugly fucking features on it," Ed grins.

"Don't," Brad says, appearing unconcerned as he shakes his head. "You'll only get them mixed up again and end up drawing you getting boned by one of the X-Men."

"Get it right, ball-sucker!" Ed says, his finger in the air. "It was me getting anally fisted by Wolverine, in a dress."

"Wolverine had the dress on," Casey adds, laughing.

"Wait," Rick says sharply, turning and smiling at Ed. "You drew yourself? Getting fisted by Hugh Jackman? Someone needs to come out of the closet for sure."

Brad is sitting, chuckling as Ed and Rick immediately launch into a lengthy discussion of Ed's heterosexual history and at end of every single story, Rick gives him a psychological translation proving that Ed 'loves the cock', as he put it. Everyone around the table is laughing and having a great time and Brad is sore from laughing, watching as Ed gets tied in verbal knots, time and again.

"He can do this for hours," Kelly whispered to Brad. "It's really funny."

"It's fucking hysterical," he adds.

Brad can see Ed almost beginning to believe Rick that he actually is homosexual and hasn't come to terms with it. Eventually it comes down to one point, and Kelly nudges Brad to pay attention.

"So after all that, there's only one question remaining, Ed," Rick tells him calmly. "Are you always so easy to mess with?"

As Ed realizes he's been duped, Rick sticks his tongue out at him. Nikki has tears in her eyes from laughing so hard.

To his credit, Ed takes it in stride, going back to his original point that Rick just wants him, despite his denials that Ed isn't hot enough.

At around eleven Casey excuses himself and a few minutes later Margarita does the same, provoking a lot of knowing glances around the table and more than a few chuckles. Shortly after that, everyone starts wandering off to bed.

Kelly is feeling a little frisky after being so affectionate with Brad after dinner and they hold hands on the journey to the suite. All she can think about is fucking his brains out very soon. In bed, he lets her abuse his cock and he abuses her pussy into the late night hours. By the time all is said and done, both are physically drained and ready for sleep.

But, Brad isn't done with her yet. He does what he wants to do after fucking her this time, moving her on top of him and she drops her legs to the bed on either side of his legs. This exposes her pussy and asshole so he begins caressing her hot, soft, naked body.

Brad is doing her good, but she doesn't seem to be into it, so he backs off to just caressing her softly. Then she begins to cry. This is her first time doing so in his presence and he's concerned about her.

"Kelly, what's wrong?" he asks as he hold her tight.

"I don't know Brad. I'm confused and it's driving me nuts. It's just something I have to deal with. I'll be okay. Don't worry."

"I do worry Kelly."

She lets his statement go unchallenged. Kelly knows why she did what she did, but isn't ready to tell Brad her inner thoughts. She still doesn't know what she thinks and feels about the things Brad is doing to her but she seems to be taking it in stride. She needs and wants to figure this out, but can't, for some strange reason. She has figured out that her emotions have taken control of her and, in some cases, and she can't turn them off.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"I will Brad. I know you worry about me and I worry about you, but we'll survive this."

Brad caresses her again and a short while later, he moves her off him. They cuddle close and a short while after that, they fall asleep.

* * * * *

The crack of sunlight from the east gives rise to another day on the Island. During breakfast, the guests talk about the numerous things they have done and enjoyed during their short stay so far. After everyone finishes with breakfast, they briefly chat, then they all go their separate ways, except the owners.

The first order of business for Brad and his sisters is to meet with Mr Alden about the legal aspect of the Packard Empire. It's decision time so Kelly escorts the owners to meet with Mr Alden. Brad is hoping his sisters will remain and help him with the company. He's fairly certain Stacy will, but is still unsure about Peggy's intention.

When they come out of the meeting hours later, all three have taken the plunge and now, the Packard Empire officially has three new owners as they emerge happy and laughing. It's now legally their company. The new owners had a short, private celebration with Mr Alden as the new responsibilities of the Packard Empire strike them favorably. Even though they're still young enough to screw up the company, Brad, Stacy and Peggy know that won't happen as long as they have some say in the matter.

After lunch is served and finished, Brad says he has to meet with his staff and tells the guests to enjoy the Island. Brad herds his team to the main lounge for the meeting so he can fill them in on the new plans for the trip.

Once everyone claims a seat, Brad stands up and starts the meeting.

"It's official, Stacy, Peggy and myself are the new, legal owners of the Packard Empire."

Everyone cheers and congratulates the three new owners. They want to party, but hold back for now.

Then Brad moves on to Kelly's new role. He says that nothing is likely to change because she's already doing the job, but goes on to say that we work well together and to keep the team strong.

"We're also working on the rest of you so don't even think you're being left out. You're not. I've recently learned that I can't snap my fingers and make things happen, even if I am a billionaire. Sometimes, administration sucks," he says, getting some laughs from the group.

"Debi will also stay on and assist myself and Kelly, primarily because Kelly spends far too much time the on the phone. Jack will, I hope, remain with us as a floating assistant and help out wherever needed," he says, looking at Jack.

"I will discuss this with you after we return from this trip and I apologize for not getting it done prior to this announcement," he says, returning attention back to the group.

"I screwed up. All of you can gang up and fire me later," he says smiling.

They all react with laugher, enjoying the meeting time so far.

"Next," he continues, "we all know by now about the itinerary changes. We're cutting out all the appearances, interviews, parties and dates and just traveling for business only. The biggest reason behind this is because I feel I have failed my most important mission -- the relationships I have with the staff and especially with my sisters."

That gets his sisters' attention and the meeting room goes silent.

"For the last six days, I have done many things, but little with my sisters. I have talked with many people, but little with my sisters. I spent time with most everyone, but little with my sisters. I have managed to remove the two most important family members from of my life without realizing I did it. How stupid is that."

"That ends today."

"Peggy, Stacy and myself are the leaders of the very large corporation. It's imperative to us that we get to know each other and get on the same page, something I have failed to do to this day. On a more personal note, I want to get to know the two sisters I have been deprived of my whole life. I have learned, over the last few days, that I love them and need them in my life. They are part of me now and in so many ways, I wish they always were."

Stacy and Peggy stand in unison and move toward Brad with tears running down their cheeks. They collide with him and buried themselves into his shoulders, snaking their arms around him, giving him a crushing hug from two directions in the process. Tears form in most everybody else's eyes.

"Ugghh," emanates from Brad as they collide with him, wincing in pain.

He ignores the pain, put his arms around them both and hugs them in return.

"Easy girls. Just so you know, that doesn't feel as good as you think. If I didn't already have sore muscles, I would definitely have them now," he says while everyone laughs, including his sisters.

But, they don't loosen their hold on him. Instead, they squeeze harder causing him to grunt again.

"So," he continues, smiling, still hugging his sisters, "from now on, we need to spend more time with each other and it needs to be included in our schedules. You can make that happen. I know you can."

They remain hugging each other for awhile as the rest of the team slowly gives their applause and approval of the event. After exchanging a kiss with Brad, his sisters take their seats, trying to clear their eyes as Kelly hands them some tissues. Nikki, Kelly and Debi need one also.

"Speaking of schedules, I'm wondering if any of you are interested in an informal discussion about anything and everything, after dinner, held daily, attendance not required, no topics barred. We can talk about anything that's on your mind. It can be a joke session or a bitch session, or all three. Anyone interested?"

Everybody raises their hands with smiles on their faces, confirming their desire to participate.

Brad continues, slapping his forehead, then he looks at Kelly.

"Did I just volunteer for another meeting? What the hell is wrong with me?!"

They laugh.

"Why do you let me do that? I guess I need to get my head on straighter."

Everyone continues to laugh, including Kelly, knowing he's joking with them. Once again, she has to use a tissue to clear her eyes. He turns back to the group with a smile and continues.

"Great. Starts tonight. Kelly, could you include that in the schedule and invite Mr Alden to join us, again, not required though."

"Debi has been busy removing a bunch of appearances and dates from my schedule which has given us one less day in LA. Then, we fly to New York to join my sisters for two full days and return to the Island the following day. If you have not already done so, I need all of you to make the changes to the schedule. Any questions can either go to Debi or Kelly."

The team cheers.

"And now for some sad news... I have been wearing shorts around this Island since I got here, mostly, and all of you have been dressed in business attire. I don't see that as being fair to you. So, I have decided on a new dress code for us."

"If there are business guests on the Island, we still have to wear business attire. If there are casual friends on the island, not business related, we can wear casual clothes. But, if there are only close friends or no guests here at all, we can wear 'comfort clothes', like the clothes you wear around the house on your days off."