Real Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
514 Followers

"Right now is a perfect time for comfort clothes because we only have close friends here. You don't have to dress professionally unless there is business being conducted on the Island. But, we still need to maintain professionalism in our job performance and attitude no matter what we wear."

Cheers and applause erupts from the group.

Brad continues, "I don't know how many bosses each of you has had over the years, but we have no desire to be a conventional boss. We want all of you to feel free to say what you think with no repercussions."

"If there is a problem, we encourage you to talk to your leader so we can get it resolved. If it's important to you, it's important to us. One reason that makes this a good team, is because we have lots of people advising us on what we need to do and where to go and..."

Everyone bursts out laughing.

Brad pauses, confused by the laughter. Realizing what he just said, he turns and looks at Kelly and says, "Did I just say what I heard me say? I can't believe I said that! I walked right into that one!"

She nods, laughing, and he turns back to the team.

"Well, that didn't come out exactly the way I wanted it to, but you guys know where I'm going with this, so let's try our best to keep it that way," Brad concludes as more laughter erupts.

"Okay, any questions?"

None are offered, probably because everyone is still laughing.

"That's easy. Think all meetings will all go like this one, even if I don't put my foot in my mouth?" he asks, looking at his sisters.

He didn't get any support from his sisters because they're too busy laughing.

"Thank you and get back to the fun! We have a busy two weeks ahead of us," Brad says as he wraps up the meeting. "And don't forget, you may change your clothes if you so desire!"

With the meeting over, Stacy comes to him and gives him a big, long hug. Then she kisses him on his cheek. Brad reciprocates both deeds. Then she goes about her business without saying a word.

Peggy comes to him after Stacy has gone and does the exact same thing and so does he.

"You're turning into one hell of a brother," she says with tears in her eyes.

"You're welcome Peggy. And you are turning into one hell of a sister."

He gives her a another kiss on her forehead, then she departs.

Debi has a light turn on in her brain when she hears what Peggy says and understands why she's part of one hell of a team.

Surprising him, Nikki also comes to him and gives him a hug, a tight hug and he does the same for her.

"What's this for Nikki?" he asks.

"That's a thank you for being a great boss, Brad," she replies.

"You know you're welcome."

She smiles, then walks away. He can feel his own emotions affecting him. He wasn't expecting that from her. It touches him in a way he doesn't expect.

As the others give Brad a hug or hi-five and are leaving, Kelly and Debi get up and puts their arms around him and squeeze him hard. He's surprised again.

"Ugh... What's this for ladies?" he asks as he put his arms around them and squeezes.

Kelly says, "You say the sweetest things, Brad. That was really beautiful, what you did for your sisters."

"It was Brad. It made me cry too," Debi says.

"My eyes watered too. You're quickly becoming the world's greatest boss, but you never asked me about the new dress code," Kelly says with a pout.

"Sorry Kelly. I wanted to surprise you for a change. I had no doubts you would agree."

"You're right. I do agree and I'm very happy with your decision," Kelly says.

"Debi?"

"I agree as well."

"Thanks for the feedback, team, even if it was a little after the fact, and I appreciate your honesty... I love my team. Now go change your clothes and get with it!" Brad says.

He gives them another squeeze, a hi-five, then pushes them away as he returns to his seat, his mind wanders as he gets settled in.

Debi runs back to her room to get changed while Kelly walks. They're the first to return and both are wearing cutoffs and T-shirts, which they feel much more comfortable in, and give him another hug. Even his sisters change into something more comfortable and give him a hug as well, which surprises him. Nikki gives Brad another hug, Jack and Rick a hi-five.

"The meeting is over guys so you are free to do whatever you need to do," Brad says.

They did talk a little while longer, then split up. The rest of the day is spent around the pool or elsewhere on the Island, but having fun, and there is plenty of it to go around.

After they split up. Debi and Kelly have a moment with Brad.

"Brad, now I understand what you mean when you told me we will make one hell of a team. I'm so proud to be part of it," Debi says as wetness comes to her eyes.

"I only hope we can change things for the better Debi. That's one of my goals."

After dinner, the team gets together in the main lounge for the first team meeting. Brad starts off by telling his background, which doesn't take long, then asks about everyone's background. He takes in as much as he can but fears he will forget or confuse some of the history offered by the team. As the meeting progresses, it turns to jokes and stories of events from their personal lives. It's fun and relaxing and it lasted over two hours. It's a good start and sets a good tone for the future. When the meeting breaks up, they wander off to join the guests.

* * * * *

Brad takes the opportunity to call it a night and retreats toward his balcony a few minutes later. Between his late night exercise with Kelly the night before, the early morning anal adventure and the draining day, he's ready for some rest.

To his surprise, Stacy and Peggy stand up and walk with him upstairs. He reaches for their hands as they climb the stairs and they take seats on his balcony. Brad lights up and smiles as Peggy steals her daily cigarette out of his pack. Kelly understands what they're doing so she remains with the rest of the group.

Peggy says, "I'm so glad you brought up the personal events with us. I never did like the idea of doing them."

Stacy says, "Same with me, Brad."

"I think, in the future, we need to raise flags when we get out of our comfort zone. Then maybe we can avoid some of this. I'm just as guilty as you guys so don't blame yourself... Okay?" Brad replies.

The girls nod.

"After all, we are the boss now. We need to get together and change what we don't like."

Then it gets quiet.

"This is my favorite part of the day," Peggy admits. "But today has been the best day since I arrived on the Island."

"Me too," Stacy adds.

Brad smiles.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourselves... Last we talked, I posed this question to you. What do you want to be as an owner of the Packard Empire? Have you thought about it?" Brad asks.

Stacy replies, "I have Brad. I know more about what I don't want to be though. I don't want to treat people like shit. I don't want them treating me like shit. I don't want to be an overbearing person that knows it all, because I don't. I don't want to tell anybody exactly how to do their job, as in micro managing them. Things like that."

"Cool. How about you Peggy?"

"I've worked for some assholes in my time and I don't want to be like them. I want to be friendly, but I want to get the work done too. I want to be decent to people without degrading them or them degrading me. Things like that Brad."

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. I feel the same you guys do. I'm putting together a plan that will help us do just that. When I know my plan has a good chance of being successful, I will fill you in and you can help make it happen. Deal?" Brad asks, hoping for a positive response.

"Deal," his sisters reply in unison.

A short silence overcame them.

"Margarita and Louisa think you're really cool, Peggy," Stacy says. "They really like you."

Peggy makes a surprised face, and smiles a little.

"That's good, I guess."

"You guys should hang out when you're in New York," Brad suggests.

Peggy nods and adds, "Sounds good. Hey, how's your LA trip looking?"

"Exhausting," he replies. "I've got a manic schedule from six or seven every morning until nine at night for most of the trip. I get the feeling I'll come back from California whiter than I was when I got there... Speaking of which, I hope you guys will save the best places to visit until I get there."

"We'll plan on that Brad... But you've got Kelly to keep you company on this trip," Stacy grins, adding a wink for good measure.

"Yeah, what's with her tonight, all touchy-feely?" Peggy asks. "It's like seeing a whole new side of her."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, she usually comes across a bit cold, all professional, efficient and business like," Stacy explains.

"She's most of that, but she's not cold Stacy. You still don't know her. She's our top staff assistant and you need to spend some time and get to know her," Brad says.

"Okay Brad, but tonight she was all affectionate. Like a kitten," Peggy smiles. "She seems a lot more... human."

"Peggy!" Brad protests. "She's a nice person, a great assistant and real good at her job. I asked you to give her a chance."

"And I am," his sister protests. "All I'm saying is that most of the time she's a bit intimidating and tonight, she was really nice. We saw a whole new side of her. I'm just trying to give her a well deserved compliment," she adds.

"I thank you for the compliment on her behalf Peggy. It's obvious I don't see her the way you guys do and I don't understand why," Brad says. "... Although, she did say, when I first met her, that women generally don't get along with her at first."

Stacy and Peggy exchange glances.

"She told you that?" Stacy asks in disbelief.

Brad nods.

"Yeah, we talk about everything. It's been a eye opener for me so far. She's very honest and up front. No sugar coating."

"That's nice. Anyway, how are you doing?" Peggy asks. "You look like you've got a lot on your mind today."

Brad remembers the explanations he's prepared.

"Yeah, I've been checking with Craig to make sure Stacy's two friends from Myrtle Beach are not running their mouths off. I'm also trying to recruit Connor to take a security detail for the next two weeks."

"I thought my friends were taken care of," Stacy says, frowning.

"They are," he assures her. "I'll get Craig to give you the details tomorrow if you want, but if you don't know, then you might be better off."

"It's nothing... dodgy, is it?"

"No, fuck no," he assures them both. "It's all charitable foundations, career ladders and flashy cars. Nothing bad. It's funny how we think along the same lines because I asked that same question a while ago when Ed and Casey were investigated by the same guy that did Stacy's friends."

"That's good," Stacy replies. "I don't want any threats or blackmail or anything."

"Yeah, no one likes a blackmailer," he mutters.

"So when we get to New York," Peggy says, "I think every night we have to get on the phone with each other and have a chat, just like we do here."

"Conference call?" Brad asks. "I like the idea. It seems weird considering we've only been here for six days, but I'm gonna miss you guys."

"We were saying the same thing earlier," Stacy replies. "Peggy said she didn't expect to bond with us at all."

"And now?"

Peggy smiles.

"Cautiously optimistic. Despite our... history, I'm not unhappy that you guys are my siblings. At least you're not arrogant assholes."

"Not yet anyway," Brad says, stubbing out his cigarette. "Cautiously optimistic? I like that."

"Brad... Welcome to our family," Stacy says softly.

Brad gets up. He bends and gives them both a kiss on the head as he did the previous night.

"Night, girls."

"Night, Brad," they reply in unison before bursting into another round of giggles.

* * * * *

Kelly is already in bed when he enters the bedroom, so he strips off his top, has a wash, brushes his teeth in the bathroom and then finishes removing the remainder of his clothes as he walks to the bed. His semi-erect cock is swinging in the breeze as he walks and slips in beside her.

"You sure took your time," she murmurs, sliding on top of him and to his surprise, reaching for a tablet on the bedside table she planted there minutes before.

"Part of my evil plan to keep you horny for me... Interesting time for video games," he says, grinning at her.

"Shush," she murmurs, flicking the screen open.

Kelly slides back off him and settles half on him, his arm around her shoulders. As Brad watches, she opens the browser, directs it to a porn site and then clicks on a video.

"We're watching porn?" he asks, one eyebrow raised.

"Slide down the bed a bit, Brad," she orders.

To his surprise, she pulls the sheet over their heads, placing the tablet-sized screen between them. Then she turns, looks at him and raises a finger to her lips.

Kelly proceeds with her plan to communicate with Brad about the impending problem he's investigating. Her hands went to the tablet and she minimizes the browser, the sound of a couple engaged in horny chat still audible in the background and she opens a word processor and begins to type rapidly.

{What happened with Sara? There's something going on you're not talking about. Can you talk here?"}

Brad looks at her, smiling as he's reminded how smart she is. She knows there's something going on, but hasn't asked him so she engineered this type of communication to find out.

He leans over and kisses her.

Kelly smiles, but pushes him back and says aloud, "Watch the movie first. I want to see what turns you on."

Brad takes the tablet and begins to type his own message.

{Really should not tell you now. Can you forgive?}

She gives him a very concerned look, but turns her attention back to the tablet a moment later.

{WTF? What are you doing about it?"}

He knows he can't tell her that Charles is stalking her, not yet anyway. Before he can reply though, Kelly opens the porn window again, and typed 'BDSM', 'Anal' and 'Slut' into the search box.

"Really?" he asks aloud.

"A girl likes what a girl likes," she replies, sounding flirtly but looking unhappy. She clicks on the first video of a girl strapped to a frame with a butt plug in her ass, turns the sound up and minimized the window again.

Brad takes the tablet and types.

{Sara on our side now. Told her if she has a problem with anyone, she should just come up here. Cover story is that I'm screwing her on the side and you don't know about it. Not actually touching her though, okay!!!! Too into you! xoxo}

Kelly reads the message, and Brad can see she's taking a minute to process it.

"Nasty video, but hot," he says aloud, just to pass the time.

Kelly picks up the tablet and begins to type once more.

{You've been busy! I'm assuming Connor on our side. Alden helping? What do you need me to do?}

Brad types quickly on the screen. It's getting really hot under the sheet and the sooner they could lift it and allow some fresh air in, the better.

{You're right. Act normal. Act a bit pissed if you suspect there's something going on with me/Sara if you want. Don't say anything. Also, be flexible if I need to meet with Connor/Alden/Sara. Can't think of anything else. Normal behavior is good!!!}

The video ends, so Kelly clicks on another of the suggested ones, this time of a woman tied up, getting spanked by another woman while a guy sticks his dick in her face. Then she types out a response.

{Okay. Normal I can do. Anything else I should know?}

Brad types back quickly.

{Don't know.}

Kelly replies quicker.

{Lot to think about. Will be awake for a while. What about sex?}

Brad gives her a quizzical look, drawing a shrug from her in reply, and another rapidly typed message.

{Do you want to? We can keep the sheets over us. Plus it's normal and I've been horny all fucking night long. Understand if you're not in the mood. BTW, really like these videos!!!}

Brad grins. If she is up for it, then he is too, and if keeping a sheet over them gives them enough of an illusion of privacy while knowing they might be recorded, then all is good.

{Can't keep my hands off you even if I try. xoxo... BTW, how's Debi doing with this?}

{She's fine so far, acting better than me.}

She shows him a wicked smile, then shuts down the word processor, maximizing the porn screen.

"Hey, it's really stuffy and hot under here, Kelly," Brad says a moment later. "Can we just move the sheet down to our waist?"

"I suppose," she replies, smiling.

While they're sorting themselves out, Kelly moves Brad's arm back around her shoulders and she snuggled into him, one hand holding the porn movie on the screen so they can both see it.

"You want to keep watching?" Brad asks, flicking the bedroom light off.

"Is that okay?" Kelly replies. "I have to admit, I'm a bit of a porn junkie."

"Quite extreme in your tastes too," he chuckles.

"This isn't extreme," she says, flashing him a grin. "This is almost vanilla in comparison to some of the stuff I like."

"Sounds like you and Ed should share your collections. I bet you have a lot in common."

"You want to talk about your friends porn collection when you're in bed with me, butt naked?" she asks, teasing him.

"Touché. So show me some of the stuff you're into," Brad suggests. "I'm not easily shocked."

Kelly turns her head and looks at him, as if trying to decide if she should or not.

"You might end up more shocked than you think."

Suddenly, he grabs her face and gives her a passionate kiss, then lets her go.

"Try it and find out," he says.

For the next hour, Kelly flicked through all manner of videos. Most of them involved some form of submissive behavior on the woman's part, and features things like bondage, spanking, rough sex, choking, spitting, forced orgasms, throat fucking, double penetration, butt plugs, public humiliation, all performed on the woman by a dominant figure, sometimes males, sometimes females and on a few occasions, both. All of them feature anal.

It's a bit of an eye opener for Brad and not really something he's into himself, but knowing it turns her on, it also turns him on. When Kelly can't stand waiting any more, the tablet is gone and she slides on top of him, puts her legs either side of his and takes him inside her.

Brad knows, without a doubt, if she throws the sheet lower, she'd have his cock in her ass, but she's as aware as is he that there might be some kind of recording device, so she manages to restrain herself enough to stay on top of him. But, that doesn't stop much of anything else she wants to do to him. She slides his cock in her pussy as the feelings return to her brain.

Kelly cums just before he does. She takes the time to lick him clean afterwards, then drifts off to sleep within minutes.

Brad lays there in the dark, trying to figure out what tomorrow will bring, until he follows in Kelly's footsteps and drifts off to sleep.

* * * * *

Another day blossoms on the Island as Brad wakes up, checking the time. It is ten minutes before he's due to get up, so he clicks the light onto it's lowest setting and turns off the alarm. He turns and looks at the beautiful woman laying by his side, spread like a starfish across the bed, her hair half covering her face. He smiles and adjusts the sheet, pulling it up a little, covering her exposed tits.

The temptation is there to just slide a hand in, touch her in a certain place, and be balls deep inside her in seconds, but he knows she had an exhausting night. He just gives her a light kiss on her forehead so as to not to wake her.

No point in both of us getting up he thinks to himself and slides out of bed. After a couple of minutes in the bathroom, he decides he needs to take a shower so he doesn't smell like sex at his workout. Then a quick trip into the dressing room to dress, and Brad is ready to go to the gym.

MDSW
MDSW
514 Followers