Real Love Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad knows exactly what she means and loves her for saying it. After spending a significant time in the tub, they decide to get out and go back to rest on the bed, but that's not what happened. Their tender touching gets them horny so they engage with each other again, resulting in them being really tired, the rest of the day being all leisure time. The pool is inviting and they spend some time in it with his sisters.

They return to the suite after lunch for a quickie to satisfy their hunger for each other and it was another mind blowing adventure.

Later, they get in a speed boat and enjoy several trips around the Island. They even have some dolphins join them and that's fun as well. She stands in front of him in the boat and reaches behind her, slipping her hand inside his shorts to grab his cock, only because she wants to. He caresses her body as much as he can while maintaining control of the speed boat.

Brad cancels the owner meeting for that evening due to his lack of interest. They even order dinner in his suite instead of dinner with the team. The team meeting goes on without Brad and Kelly's presence as everyone is getting back into the swing of things, but the team is wondering what's up with them. It was a very educational business trip to LA, but Brad and Kelly are only interested in one thing tonight, and it has nothing to do with anybody else or any education.

Later that evening, Brad and Kelly decide to take a walk around the Island, something they've never done together. She changes into cutoffs, forgetting to wear panties, and a tight tank top, forgetting to wear a bra, before they depart.

They walk hand in hand, enjoying each other's company, stopping along the way to relish the sights and hold each other tight. Brad takes liberties with her body to get her all hot and bothered for later, not that she needs any help in that department. Brad wants some serious 'falling in love' sex with her. Of course, Kelly wants some serious 'falling in love' sex with him. He gropes her ass with both hands every time they stop to enjoy the sunset.

As luck would have it, Stacy is on Brad's balcony with her tripod and camera, having already taken several timed photos of the sunset. When Brad and Kelly come into the frame unexpectedly, she takes five timed exposures of the event, hoping they don't move, and lucky for her, they don't, before they move on.

The image of Brad and Kelly, standing side by side and facing each other, arms around each other with the setting sun behind them, turns into a very special photo for Stacy. She looks at it as one of her best shots and she's so proud of it. Later that night, she edits the photo, prints it out on photo paper, and in the morning, frames it and hangs it in the main lounge for all to see.

As they move on, sometimes he would slide his fingers inside her shorts to her pussy or rub her asshole and cheeks to get her wetter as she moans for him. On one occasion, he puts his arms around her from behind and holds her tight. It didn't take long before she grabs his hands and puts them on her tits, then reaches behind her to grab his cock. He's caressing her tits as long as she's stroking his cock. No surprise there. They caress each other for some time before moving on again.

Kelly is so affectionate now and loves the sexy physical attention he's giving her and so does Brad. When they get back to the suite that evening, they take their usual seat in the lounge and he keeps caressing her and kissing her, enjoying each other. They're having sexy discussions and touching between them because he's keeping her aroused.

* * * * *

A short while later, Debi enters the suite expecting to find them the bath, or somewhere equally as sexy. Instead, they're dressed and Kelly is laying across his lap with her arms around him in the lounge. When she enters, Kelly moves to sit next to Brad and takes hold of his hand, like a love struck teenager.

A strange place for them to be, she thinks, since they blew off dinner and the meeting with the team. Kelly does look different, though. They're surprised to see Debi, not expecting anything more for the evening.

"Hi guys. Ten minutes to breakfast. Just reminding you," she says as she sits down next to Brad, more facing him than not.

"Breakfast?" Brad asks as Kelly gives her an inquisitive frown.

"Yup. You said you'd see me at 7:50 and to schedule breakfast for 8 so I did. It's 7:50 and here I am," she says.

Debi," Brad says, "I meant tomorrow morning."

"That's not what you told me," she replies.

"Tell me you..."

Brad stops talking when a grin appears on her face. He realizes he's just been duped and Kelly breaks out laughing her ass off. He quickly reaches for and grabs Debi, pulling her onto her stomach across both their laps as they begin to tickle the shit out of her.

Brad pins her to their laps and holds her tight so she can't kick as she screams and squeals and laughs and wiggles wildy, enjoying the fun together. Brad and Kelly both slap her ass and she whines. Debi is laughing so hard she can't defend herself anymore and just goes limp on their laps, still laughing.

They stop tickling her and she finally recovers her laughter and breathing. As she is recovering, she turns herself to her back and wraps her arms around Kelly, hugging her tight. Kelly hugs her tight in return. Then she sits up and reaches for Brad and does the same thing.

Brad hugs her tight as Debi begins to convulsively cry tears of happiness, an unexpected reaction. Kelly leans into her and hugs her again, both in a tight embrace as Brad gives one of his arms to her and holds them tight. After spending several minutes in the embrace, Debi breaks the hug.

"I can't believe the way you guys treat me. I love being here. I love being on your team. I feel like I'm at home with my family," Debi says as she's crying and wiping the tears from her face.

"I'm glad you feel that way Debi," Brad says.

That's exactly what Brad is trying to achieve and she just told him it's working. He's feeling really good. An ego boost if nothing else.

"Thank you both for continuing the hugs and pecks. Please keep it up and I'll stay with you guys forever. In fact, the reason I want to stay and work with you is because this doesn't feel like work anymore, even though it is. I think about it all the time. Makes me happy."

"Did you come here expecting to get tickled?" Brad asks.

"Actually, I didn't. I wasn't expecting you to be out here at all. I thought you'd be in the bath or some other place equally as fitting. But, I figured you'd do something and I wanted to find out. I got my answer."

"Did we disappoint?"

"No, not at all. It was fun, even if it was at my expense. I couldn't refuse getting one on you. I don't get that many opportunities so I have to take advantage of them when I can. Anyway, time for me to get ready for tomorrow, so see ya in the morning."

She gives each of them a peck on the cheek and clears the tears from her eyes before she leaves.

"Good night," Brad and Kelly both say in unison and laugh at their own response. She waves back at them and just like that, she's out the door, all smiles and happy.

"Wait, we didn't tell her about us!" Kelly says.

"It will have to wait for morning now."

Brad looks at Kelly and says, "She's an outstanding employee, fun to be with and a great friend. That was fun."

"Yes she is and yes it was fun. We have a great team, Baby."

"To change the subject, I think I'm ready to jump into the dating part of my job, like my father. I can picture me with hot babes hanging on me all the time. Feels good. What do you think?" Brad asks.

Kelly replies smiling, "I'm thinking you're stepping on dangerous turf here Mr Weber, if you continue on this path."

She tries to tickle him, but Brad tightens his abs. She does the best she can, but Brad seems to be immune. Eventually, she gives up, thinking payback will have to come in another form, so she begins thinking about a plan. After a fairly short thought process, she comes up with a new plan, playing along.

"Okay, Mr Weber, tomorrow morning I will set you up with a row boat and you can take Sara out boating, just the two of you, for starters. That will be your first date. Enjoy," Kelly says. "The second date will come soon. Maybe a submarine ride at Disney World with Cinderella. Or maybe a sailboat ride when there's no wind. Or how about a speed boat ride that runs out of gas, or maybe another row boat ride with no oars."

Brad gets seriously nervous as he hems and haws trying to figure a way out of it.

Finally, with a smile on his face, he gives up, saying, "Busted."

Kelly bursts out laughing as she positions herself with her back on his lap.

He takes her into his arms, gazed into her eyes, and says, "I love you so much Angel."

Then they kiss passionately for a long time, but their minds are on something else.

Brad is still on a natural high because of what Debi told him. He knows now isn't a good time for him to do any celebrating, but he wants to so bad. Kelly is at the forefront of his attention for the time being and he definitely wants to make her as happy as he is. It won't take much effort so he turns his attention to Kelly and treats her like the queen she is, hoping they will remember this night for many years to come.

Kelly is getting restless for a good fucking so she begins to wiggle her back against his cock, hoping to get his attention.

He moves his hand between her legs and grabs her by the ass, over her daisy dukes, lifting her closer to his lap as he gives her another kiss to remember. She melts into him and relaxes. Then she breaks the kiss, her expression telling him what he wants to know. His hand is still clutching her ass so he kneads her cheeks. He squeezes a few more times, just because he can. Brad really feels like he's in love with this woman. He has free reign over her body and takes full advantage of it, softly caressing every part of her.

Laying her head on his shoulder, she says, "It's sometimes hard to believe I have made you mine. Life is wonderful. Much different and much better than Danny's leadership. I think Debi is right, this does feel like home."

Brad removes his hand from her ass, puts it under her chin and lifts her head so she's looking him in the eyes. He leans to her and kisses her softly, then passionately. His hand drops to her tits as he caresses them and pinches her nipples through her tank top. She stiffens up and sticks her chest out for him as she breaks the kiss as he moves her farther up on his lap. She lets herself relax with her head in buried into his neck, trying to grab his cock, but it's buried out of her reach for the time being.

Brad lifts her chin up and buries his face in her neck, licking her with a wet tongue so tenderly and giving her little kisses. Licking up to her earlobe, she raises her chin higher and closes her eyes, enjoying the sensations he's giving her.

As he's kissing her, he slides his hand under her tank top, caresses her tits and pinches her nipples as she pushes her chest toward him. His kiss gets her more worked up and she's ready for action.

He puts both his arms around her and holds her tight as she reaches to grab his cock again, but can't do it without re-positioning herself, which she doesn't want to do. She knows she'll have plenty of chances to get to his cock later. Now, it's time to be comfy and let him love her.

They stay there like that for the longest time. He lets her down to rest on his lap with her head on a pillow. Brad looks at her in nothing but her cutoffs and tank top. She's so HOT and sexy it makes his cock stiff. He runs his hands over the length of her body, feeling her tits through her tank top, then moves down across her shorts to caress the inside of her thighs as Kelly willingly spreads her legs to give him easy access.

He slips his hand inside the crotch of her cutoffs as she opens her legs wider, allowing him to caress her cheeks several times before moving to her pussy. Her bare skin is warm, soft and tender to his touch. Then he traces a path to her asshole to rub her special spot with care. She closes her eyes and moans, getting more urgent by the minute. She wants him to rub her asshole because he knows exactly how to do it to maximize her pleasure, or because she loves the feel.

He traces his finger from her asshole to her pussy, along the sensitive skin between the two. He circles her lips, gently squeezes them together and caresses them as Kelly moans her approval. She's really wet as he rubs her stiff clit, getting her a little wetter, then slides two fingers into her pussy, then back to her clit, alternating between them several times, then stops on her asshole. He applies the pressure to her rosebud and it gives way to his probing finger. Slowly, he pushes it in as she moans with great pleasure. He pumps her ass and soon, her pussy juices flow in volume.

She responds by moaning her delights louder and says, "Kiss me while you finger fuck my ass."

He leans to her, lifts her to him and kisses her, adding the other wet finger to invade her asshole. She moans louder into his mouth as he make intermittent contact with her clit. He pumps his fingers in and out of her tender asshole several times making her moan and quiver with each stroke. He continues pumping into her until she rocks with her first orgasm, and it's deep. He breaks the kiss, removes his fingers and lets her rest on her back. Then he tweaks her clit as she shutters and closes her eyes.

He traces his hand along her body to her tits and slowly rubs them through her top, using both hands. Moving down to her stomach, he pushes her tank top up to the bottom of her tits, caressing her mid-section, enjoying the flatness and smoothness of her abs as he marvels at its strength.

He attempts to unbutton her cutoffs, but she ends up doing it for him because he's not doing it fast enough for her. She opens them as far as they can go, then he slides his hand inside and down to her mound, caressing her all the way. He traces around her pussy lips while she squirms, unable to make him touch her clit for several minutes.

Finally, he does circles her clit, teasing her for minutes as she approaches ecstacy and ready for the next step. He removes his hand and pushes the tank top above her tits, exposing their perfect shape. His hand slowly caresses her tits and he kisses her again as he pinches the red buds of her nipples. She closes her eyes, enjoying his tender touch as she moans. She feels her pussy quiver each time he pinches her nipples.

He's ready for his beautiful, hot assistant so he picks her up and carries her across the lounge, with her fairly exposed, into his bedroom, to his bed and lays her down near the edge, carefully removing her top over her head. Then, he slowly pulls her cutoffs down the length of her legs, as she lifts her ass off the bed to assist him.

He looks at her and admires the body of his goddess. To him, it's perfection and he's lusting for her.

She watches him staring at her and it makes her want him. He removes his shorts and his cock springs from its confines, stiff as steel. When she sees it, she licks her lips and wants to suck it. She knows where his cock is going to end up so she reaches for it and begins stroking it.

"I want this Brad, and I want this bad," she says as he observes her beauty, his very own beauty.

"You're candy to my eyes Angel. I want to kiss and lick you everywhere."

As Brad climbs on the bed, she releases his cock as he moves into position, hovering over her, standing on his knees with his cock directly above her head. She reaches for it again and begins stroking it as he removes his polo shirt, tossing it on the floor. Lowering himself, he sits on his legs, folded under him, with his knees spread wide. He bends over as he backs away from her and kisses her lips as she loses her grip on his cock yet again, running his hands softly over her tits.

Brad moves toward her until his cock hangs just above her face again, as he progresses down her body. Kelly grabs his illusive cock again and kisses it, then licks it. She moans as her tits are getting some overdue attention while she strokes her man to make him harder than steel, rubbing and licking his cock and balls. She wants to suck on it, but has little room to do so. She's a patient girl, so she waits.

He pinches her nipples as he lowers his head to her strong abs, licking and kissing the soft, hard flesh. Kelly moans her pleasure as he moves his mouth down toward her mound as she lifts her mound in anticipation. He teases her with his tongue and her urgency speaks strongly as she moans with great intensity.

She's getting wetter by the second, her moans becoming louder and more intense. Her anticipation is growing rapidly as he licks her with reckless abandon. He's loving her responses and soon, she's getting impatient and wants him to proceed to her pussy.

He licks his way across her mound to her pussy, giving her little kisses as he progresses as she makes little soft moans of approval. She automatically spreads her legs wide for him as the tip of his tongue caresses her clit as she grabs his head and guides it to the position she wants. He licks her private parts for minutes, using his tongue in her pussy and on her clit. She's squirming so bad and is ready for him to put his cock inside her and fuck her hard and fast.

Kelly returns to working his cock with her hands and takes just the head into her mouth, licking and sucking it. Brad is making her squirm so bad she can't take it anymore.

"Baby, I can't take much more of this. You're driving me insane! Stop teasing and fuck me. Pleasee!!!"

He raises his head, "Not yet Angel."

"But Baby, I need you to fuck me and pound me with that big cock of yours, pleeease."

"I'm teasing myself as much as I'm teasing you Angel. You'll just have to take your punishment for a while."

"But Baby, pleeease fuck me!"

Brad raises up and rolls her onto her tummy, causing her to release his cock. She lays there flat on the bed as he puts her arms at her sides while he takes the time to gaze at the back side of his beauty. Her figure is tempting him, her tear drop ass looks gorgeous and Brad is having a difficult time focusing on the rest of her body. He runs his hands down each side of her body, as if he's massaging her, and stops when he gets to her ass.

He moves himself down closer to her ass, still straddling her, and caresses her ass tenderly, taking his time. It's perfectly shaped, so soft and tender. He spreads her cheeks as she spread her legs, kissing and licking his way down the crack of her ass as she lifts her hips off the bed. As he rims her rosebud and puts pressure on her asshole as she moans in pleasure.

"Do that again," she orders.

He does it again, licking his way down the crack of her ass, still holding her cheeks apart. She's moaning louder, letting him know how good it feels.

"It feels so good when you do that. Do it again pleeease."

He does it again and she moans again, louder still.

Then he moves back to her head and clears the hair from her face. He lowers himself to her neck and, starting with her earlobe and neck, he begins kissing and licking his way down her spine as Kelly moans and squirms beneath him. She's being teased so much she's ready to explode from all his stimulation.

Again, he moves down her body, straddling her, slowly licking her spine as he proceeds. As his tongue reaches the crack of her ass, she arches her back, lifting her ass a bit off the bed. She reaches back and pulls her cheeks apart, giving him all the access he desires as he continues down the crack of her ass with the wet ministrations of his tongue.

"Brad, it feels so dirty to have your tongue in the crack of my ass. It makes me really wet and horny. Nobody has ever done that to me. You have got to fuck me Baby! I can't take it anymore. Pleeease!"