Real Love Ch. 21

Story Info
The saga of Bradley Weber continues.
17.8k words
4.66
4.5k
9

Part 21 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Writer's Notes:

'Real Love' is my personal tribute to JammyJimmy's (JJ) story, 'Threads: The Island'. I give JJ credit, because credit is due, for this story and for my own inspiration and entrance into writing. 'Real Love' is actually the first story I wrote, even before 'Tale of Two Teens', my first published story.

As I was writing this story way back when, I was hoping JJ would be the editor. Having been unable to make contact with him, I have been reluctant to release it. Some say JJ has passed away, but I don't know. JJ, if you read this and want this story removed, please contact me. Several readers have relayed to me, both publically and privately, that they would like it released.

Therefore, 'Real Love' is an unauthorized, reimagined rewrite and sequel to JJ's story, 'Threads: The Island'. The general storyline in JJ's story is embedded in this story. Several of the character names have been changed because this is my story. Anyone who has read JJ's story will identify the characters quickly, starting with my main character, Bradley Weber, formerly known as Kyle Watson in JJ's story.

This story is long, but tolerant and filled with several emotions. If you stick with it, you will experience euphoria, happiness, sadness, sorrow and it will make you horny. You'll be disgusted, pissed off, scared and you'll grieve, cry, frown, smile and sometimes, you'll laugh, I hope.

'Real Love' starts off slow, but gains speed with age. Feel free to leave comments about what you like and what you dislike about the story. Feedback is a good thing for those writers who want to know what reader's like and dislike about their stories.

Please don't be mean in the comments because those that put in many hours over a period of several months, and thought into designing and writing these stories don't appreciate it, nor do they deserve it.

I do hope you enjoy the 'Real Love' series. Just don't forget one important detail -- it's fiction. Please do give us 'not so professional' writers a little slack.

JJ, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, fair winds and following seas my friend.

Let the saga of Bradley Weber continue...

MDSW

* * * * *

As they lay together, recovering from their most recent act of exhaustion and caressing each other, Brad is contemplating revealing himself to Kelly. His determination to force the issue is becoming urgent so he decides to take the risk because of her recent comments and of her renewed interest in lots of affection. Here goes nothing, he's thinking.

"Kelly."

"Yes Brad," she says.

"I love spending all my down time with you. It relaxes me."

"I feel the exact same way."

"Can I convey something personal to you without you going all uber on me?"

"As long as I have right of refusal," she tells him, smiling, but not looking at him.

"You got it," he tells her, speaking softly. "Over the last two weeks, I've been evaluating our relationship and I want to say something to you without a commitment from either of us. Is that okay with you?"

"Go for it Brad."

"The last three weeks of my life has been one roller coaster ride after another. My evaluation of my feelings for you has followed that, but now it goes deeper than I thought. At first, I will admit, I was infatuated with you. Now, either things have changed or I just figured out what I'm really feeling inside."

"I'm in love with you Kelly Miller," he says and waits for her to respond.

Her eyes widen, her mouth opens, and freezes. He just said what she wants to hear. OMG, he just said what she wants to hear! She's stunned and isn't prepared to properly respond to him, but she no longer has a choice. She's shocked that it has come so quickly.

Brad, thinking he just blew his relationship into oblivion, didn't get the reaction he's hoping for so he pushes her off him and sits up on the bed, wanting to go take a shower. Kelly doesn't want to blow this opportunity and rapidly comes out of her shock. She swings her legs around and gets on his lap, facing him, her legs lock behind his back and arms lock around his neck. He isn't going anywhere without her. Brad just sits there expecting the worst. She looks into his eyes and goes straight to the point.

"Brad, I'm in love with you too," she says anxiously, smiling at him with wetness in her eyes.

He sees the wetness, embraces her and squeezes her tight and there are tears streaming down both faces. They stay like that for minutes, when Kelly finally breaks the embrace and plants a kiss on his lips, the likes of which will last forever in her mind.

Finally, Kelly breaks the kiss and says, "I have been waiting to tell you that for a week now and I have to explain what happened to me because I have a better understanding of it all."

"I'm listening," he quavers, mostly whimpering.

"Brad, I'm so into you that I can't stand being away from you. I love you that much. I've been preparing myself for this moment and my mind has suddenly gone blank. I have so much I want to say to you but I'm not really prepared to say it. But, I'm going to give it my best shot, hoping it will come to me as I go."

"Just before I announced our relationship change to you, Debi and I sat down and talked about my relationship with you and you're well aware of that. That's the reason I made the relationship changes. However, I didn't tell her everything I was feeling and it screwed up her analysis. I had a much longer talk with her while you were at the lunch with Charlie. I told her everything I was feeling about you, leaving nothing to her imagination. She analyzed what I told her and bluntly told me I'm in love with you."

Brad holds her tight, giving her kisses everywhere he can reach.

Kelly continues, "At first, I didn't believe what she told me. I've never been in love with any man and I didn't want to be. Never had those feelings. I had to figure this out, so I took a back seat and, in my mind, began to review everything you said to me and about me that I could remember, including the things I did to you. I see an extremely intelligent businessman. I see concern for my well being. I see respect for me as a person and as a professional. I see a protector. I also see someone who told me several times that he's in love with me, but I was too blind to see it, most likely because I didn't want to see it or know it."

"From the moment I laid eyes on you, I connected with you in some way. A couple days later, I began teasing you and couldn't stop, even going as far as flashing you and yes, I did flash you and take sneak peeks at your cock. When I finally did see your size, I lost control and wanted it inside me. You did something to me, but I didn't understand what. You brought a very sexy Kelly out into the open and you saw it. I never, ever acted like that for anyone in my life. I didn't know why I did it with you, but I did, and not just because of myself, but also because of you. Something happened to me. I was very confused about it, but I'm convinced you did whatever it was."

"I felt comfortable with you. I felt at home with you, but I also felt conflicted inside. Now, three weeks later, you have rocked my world to its core. I didn't understand why I had to tease you. I didn't understand why I was so jealous. I didn't understand why I had to get into the bath with you. I didn't understand why I had to fuck you. I just didn't understand anything at all about you. Still, I did all of those things, and did them willingly."

"I do know that I like everything about us. Debi has convinced me I have found something I never knew I had, Bradley Weber. Love. It's a new sensation for me and I like it. I like it a lot. Even though I've had those feelings for you for a while, I didn't associate them with love. You created that for me. Debi thinks you drove the fetish out of me and filled me with your love, if that makes any sense. Because of all this, I have to make more changes to our relationship."

A surge goes through Brad's body, ready to reject any new relationship changes, unless they're an improvement, of course.

"Since I made the last relationship change, things have changed inside me. The last two weeks on this trip has created many contradictions or conflicts in my mind. The biggest one, and the most important to me, is that I've lost my desire for almost all of my fetish. For some reason, I no longer desire to be collared or humiliated because, I believe, you have filled me with every part of you."

"You gave me a future with the Packard Empire I didn't think I had, not because of our relationship, either. You did that for all of us. Most importantly, you gave me a new perception of life. Your soft caresses, your patience, your humor, your innuendos, your love, your spontaneity, your continuous desire to spend all your time with me, and so many other things that escape me at this moment, contributed to my conclusion. With that said, I have resigned to the fact that I'm indeed in love with you. I can feel it inside me now. I'm just in love with you. This is something I never thought would happen to me, but I'm in love with Bradley Weber."

All the time she's talking, she's looking into his eyes. Now it's his turn to react, but she isn't finished yet...

"So, I need to make the following changes."

Oh shit, here it comes already, he's thinking.

"There will be no more restrictions on our relationship, as in any rules I've previously imposed no longer exist. We will be a normal working couple and work out whatever problems we face together. Just remember, I'm new at this love thing so be patient with me. I still want to be your most trusted assistant and continue with that professional part of our lives. But, I do want you, all of you, forever. I want to keep you, devour you whenever I can and fill your life with happiness. I want you to be mine, all mine, exclusively mine. The most amazing thing is I no longer feel conflicted inside. You have changed me so much that not even I believe it's happened to me."

"For whatever reason, I was not able diagnose my own personal feelings. I was confused and most of all, I was frustrated. Debi had to do it for me. Then I questioned what she told me. I have never, ever, in my life, been in love with a man, until you came along. Love wasn't even on my radar. I do love you though, with all my heart, soul and body, Brad. I know that now and I am comfortable knowing that."

"Now, a few days later, I have figured out why I couldn't diagnose myself. It's because I never identified any emotion I felt for you as love for a man. I was always rejecting idiots who kept hitting on me. All they wanted was to get inside my panties. I wasn't impressed with the male species at all. You're the only man I ever wanted inside my panties since I left high school a few years ago."

"All I wanted to do was concentrate on my career. You came along and created love inside me and I didn't even know you did it. You have changed me so much Bradley Weber."

She gives him another very tight hug and a few more kisses.

"Talk to me Brad. Tell me what you're thinking."

She forces herself tight to him as he wets her cheek with his tears. He's under limited control, but he's a happy Brad at this moment. He hugs and kisses her like never before and has mentally forgotten they are naked, but soon becomes aware of it again.

Collecting himself while still holding her, he says, "Kelly... you just said exactly what I wanted to hear from you. I'm one happy man now. I fell in love with you a couple weeks ago, but was afraid to tell you, fearing it would drive you away. I have always been patient with you. I respect you. I know you're worth waiting for, so I gave you the time you needed and it just paid big dividends."

"You told me crossing the line is dangerous, but I never understood why or how. When we did cross it, it felt like heaven and I felt no problems. It was all pleasure. My heart, soul and body was at ease."

"I connected with you from our very beginning. Even though Craig told me you're really good at your job, I was scared to death to tell you about the relationship I had with my sisters. But, when I finally got the balls to bring it up, you didn't judge me, you just took care of it. I can't explain the load you took off my shoulders then. I was relieved big time. It was then I began to get feelings for you."

"As we spent time together, I got closer to you. The more time we shared, the closer I felt. I didn't understand your reservations about us and it frustrated me deeply. Then, it suddenly dawned on me I didn't consider what you were going through, what your feelings were. Because of that, I surmised it wasn't that you were afraid because of your job, as I originally thought, it was because you were conflicted inside. So, I gave you the time you needed to resolve your issues."

"The only thing I left off my first statement is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm so in love with you it can't find the bottom of my heart. What I don't understand is why you didn't say anything or move when I told you I love you?" Brad complains.

"Simple explanation, Brad. I froze. I was shocked. The thing I wanted to hear from you came out the first day back on the Island. I'd been thinking about this moment for a nearly a week. I couldn't wait for it to happen, but I wasn't expecting it to happen this soon. So when I heard it, I realized I wasn't prepared to deal with it and froze. When you pushed me away, I snapped out of my shock and confronted you. I wasn't willing to lose you so I moved rapidly to attach myself to you, but I had not yet organized what I was going to tell you. I'm sorry I froze, Brad. It was not my intention," Kelly says. "But I do like it when you tell me 'I love you'," she says, smiling.

Kelly squeezes him tight and holds on to him for dear life. Brad does the same as he kisses her everywhere he can reach.

Moments later.

"Brad."

"Yes Angel."

"Confession time," she says.

"When you came back from the Charlie date, the first thing you did was love on me. Debi had just convinced me I was in love with you two minutes before you returned and I was bursting with it. When you told me you missed me because the date kept you away from me, I literally broke down. I was so emotional I had to look away from you. Love was pouring out of me and I didn't want you to see it. Not yet anyway."

"I almost told you right then I was in love with you and I was struggling with telling you or not. I didn't because I didn't want to be a distraction for you on the trip, but I did fall deeper in love with you. I realized that you love me so much you were willing to give up a date with a very HOT movie star. It's overwhelming for me to comprehend. I can't tell you how much I love you. There are no words that can describe it. I'm seriously love struck with you," Kelly explains.

"That explains your and Debi's strange reaction to the kiss and hug I gave you when I got back from that date. For whatever reason, I was really not into the date at all. I was concentrating on the hour and a half going by fast so I could get back to you. Charlie is an extremely attractive woman, but for some strange reason, I'm more attracted to you than her. She had no chance, even as hot as she is... Angel, I'm in the same boat as you. I have no words that can accurately describe how deeply I love you. That's my reality," Brad says.

"I told you shortly after we first met that I may get a little smitten with you," Kelly says, "but I would get over it. Well, I did get smitten, but I didn't get over it. You have integrated yourself into me and I can't get rid of you. I love you that much and more," Kelly says.

"I feel the same way Angel. I've been smitten with you since getting to know you the first day on the Island. I'm afraid it will remain that way. You'll just have to take your punishment," Brad says smiling at her.

Moments later...

"I have another confession to make Baby."

"What?"

Do you remember the day of the funeral, when you escorted Charlie to her suite?"

"I remember that," he replies.

"You offered her your arm to escort her. When she took it, I had a sudden, very strong attack of jealousy travel through my body. I was stunned it happened. Now I know why it happened. I was in love with you way back then."

"I know about that incident Kelly. Stacy saw it and told me about it later that day. It gave me a glimmer of hope there may be an us some where in our future."

"Why didn't you tell me you knew about it?"

"I didn't want to strain our early relationship Angel and I didn't want to screw it up. I wanted you to be mine. I couldn't risk losing you that early in our relationship," he says as tears begin to appear.

Kelly wraps him up and says, "Hold me Baby, as tight as you can. I need you so badly. I love you," she says in a soft voice as she smiles, tears appearing in her eyes as well.

Brad holds her as tight as he possibly can, given their position.

A few moments later...

"Baby," she says as she looks into his wet eyes.

"Yes Angel," Brad answers as he looks into her wet eyes.

"I love you Baby and I want you for the rest of your life."

"I love you Angel, and you can have me for the rest of your life. This is our bond. Promise?" Brad asks.

"Promise Baby. I'm all yours, way beyond any shadow of doubt. This is truly our bond."

They spend some serious time kissing and loving each other after that exchange.

Brad takes this bond seriously and wonders what he can do to let her know how serious he is, then it comes to him in a 'duuugh' moment.

She clings to him for dear life, her legs clamping him to her, pulling her pussy tight against his crotch. Tears are now present on both faces again and as they begin to caress one another, Brad responds to her in his normal fashion.

"May I assume that is your cock poking at my pussy?" she asks rhetorically.

"I believe your assumption is correct Angel," Brad replies, rhetorically.

"And what is that cock expecting, might I ask?"

"I can only assume it's telling you that I need to fuck your brains out right here, right now, Angel," he answers with a straight face, but can't hold it so it changes to a huge grin.

With that stated, she reaches between them, grabs his cock and guides it to her pussy as she lifts. Slowly, under her control, he enters her as she slides her pussy down, sucking his cock inside her, moaning softly as they engage their bodies together once again.

She takes a position to bounce on his cock and does so several times, but eventually, he lays her on her back, gets between her legs and pounds her pussy harder than ever before. She's moaning her pleasure and telling him to fuck her hard and fast, she's so horny. Another mind blowing orgasm soon engages their physical beings as they smile at the other. She takes a beating from his cock and is exhausted, but loves every second of it. They rest, breathing heavily, thinking about what has just transpired between them.

Weary, but able to move, they decide to soak in the bath once again, this time with him behind her. She curls herself sideways on his lap with her head buried into his neck, laying in his arms with a look of euphoria on her face.

As they sit there soaking, he caresses her slowly and tenderly because he's not able stop touching her. She's happy, she's in love. He's happy, he's in love, but they both know this is just the beginning.

"Baby."

"Yes Angel."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Angel. Being in love for the first time is an amazing feeling. I just want to spend the rest of the day holding you, feeling you against me and touching you in all those places you love."

She smiles.

"You say the sweetest things Bradley Weber, but there is no way I would settle for just that."

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers