Real Love Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me think on it for a while, okay?"

"Okay," she says, disappointed.

She thought she would get an answer that would make her happy, but she kisses him and squeezes his ass anyway. Then she reaches for his cock, hoping it will rise to the occasion, which, surprisingly enough, it does.

"I also want your cock, the sooner the better."

"You can have it later Angel."

"How much later?" she asks, looking at him, teasing him.

He looks at her with a smile. She smiles back and squeezes him, then stuffs her head back into his neck. They stand holding each other and swaying, side to side. Periodically, he would squeeze her for a reaction.

Then Brad asks, "By the way, how's your shower? Working is it?"

"Yeah, it's working now."

"Do you have anything to tell me about it?"

Kelly is suddenly nervous.

"I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

"A little birdie told me there was no defects reported to him about your shower."

"Oh shit... You're not going to fire me over that are you?" she says with fear in her eyes.

"I have every right, don't I?"

"Yes, I guess you do," she says and hangs her head waiting for the bomb to drop.

"Tell me why."

"It was part of my scheme to get you in bed. I'm not proud of it, but I did it willingly. I take full responsibility.... But I did like the size of your cock, and it gave me the idea to start giving you hugs, so I could feel your cock against me," she said, putting her arms around his back. "I seriously wanted you to hug me so many times...."

"I'm seriously sorry Brad. I can never do that to us again. I understand me a whole lot better now, but this isn't your fault. It's mine to blame and to bear. I take full responsibility... But, I did like what I did, and it gave me ideas on how to deal with you, so it wasn't all in vain," she says, putting her arms around his back. "As I said, I seriously wanted you to hug me so many times."

"Spoken like a true love. I'm too much in love with you to let your little plan of exhibitionism get in the way of our future, so you have to take your punishment," he says, giving her a tight hug and big kiss.

Kelly's smile returns and she hugs him tight.

Moments later, Debi returns to the suite saying, "You guys haven't moved since I left. Is that all you're going to do today?"

"Unless you have something better for us," Brad responds, already feeling pretty good.

Kelly dislodges her head from his neck and moves it to his shoulder.

"We just figured out we fell in love at the same time. How weird is that?" Kelly says.

As Debi walks over and puts her arms around them again, both Brad and Kelly put their arms around her as they welcome her into the warm, soothing hug.

"Not weird. Just rare," Debi says. "Just to let you know, the interview is at 4."

"Okay."

"I also told him what I went through when he returned from the Charlie date and how it affected me. It was intense, Debi. I love him so much," Kelly says as she squeezes him hard.

"I know you do Kelly, and because you love him so much, I have a suggestion," she says, a big smile appearing on her face as she releases her hug and takes a step back.

"Oh good, cause I have a question for you," Brad adds.

"Okay, bring it," Kelly says.

"If you guys agree, I will go on this next trip as your assistant. Kelly, you can take this trip while on vacation, as Brad's girl, and enjoy it with no work responsibilities. You can completely relax and be there for him, for each other. How does that sound? Okay?"

Brad and Kelly stop hugging each other. They're amazed at the suggestion. How great an idea is that? It pulls heavily at their heartstrings.

Kelly breaks away from Brad, her face contorted, tears forming and embraces Debi with both arms. Tears begins appearing in Debi's eyes as she embraces her. They hold each other tight as Brad joins them, holding them tight, not saying a word, their emotions speaking for them. Tears are flowing from each of them as they cry. All three are seriously caught in the moment.

Debi didn't make a business decision. She made a very personal decision, controlled by her emotions, to work instead of taking a vacation. However, it's what she wants to do more than anything else. She looks at it as payback for the special treatment she has received from them.

When he breaks the hug, Brad wipes away his tears, and says, "WOW... Debi... That's more than okay. Are you sure you want to give up a vacation to do this? What about your family? And your friends?"

Debi breaks the embrace with Kelly, wipes away her tears, as Kelly does the same, and says, "I have two families now, and at this moment, this family has my undivided attention. I will visit my own family on my next vacation."

"Besides, this will be like a vacation for me, even though I'm working. I want this to be a happy time for the two of you and, as part of the team, I want to be there and share it with you. So yes, I'm willing to give up a vacation for this," Debi says. "On the other hand, why do I need to take a vacation if I'm already at home right here?"

Little does Brad know, but it just dawns on Kelly what Brad's plan has been for the team all this time. She's very happy about it, but keeps it under wraps for now, but she also wants to celebrate as well. She wants to pick the right time and tell everyone, hoping it will be soon. But she does hug and kiss him a few more times than normal.

"Fabulous idea Debi. Make it happen. Take Kelly's workload from her, including the trip planning. It's so kind of you to sacrifice a vacation for us. Kelly, your on vacation beginning tomorrow, but I'm sorry, Angel... I have to do this," he says, giving her a quick peck on her lips.

With that said, he turns to Debi, puts his arms around her and lifts her off her feet in a super bear hug. She wraps her arms behind his head and cries intensely into his neck.

Brad has a few tears of his own to shed. He holds her there for minutes, allowing her emotions to take control of her, happy tears being the best tears to have.

This is also affecting Kelly, so she has to join the hug. She's tearing up herself and feeling the moment. It's a forever moment for the three of them both personal and as a team.

Finally, Debi gives him a kiss on his cheek and he lets her back on her feet as they regain control of their emotions, with Debi continuing to hold them.

Brad finally says, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Debi! I don't know if I can express how much your decision touches us. It's a very special moment and I will never forget it... I'll find Stacy and tell her to report her findings to you instead of Kelly."

"You might as well wait for breakfast, Brad. Two minutes. Then, I will race you to breakfast as long as I get a thirty second head start," Debi says.

"The race is on, but no head start."

"Debi, thank you again for doing this for us. We feel blessed you are on the team. You make our life here more enjoyable," Brad says.

"Thank you guys. You always go out of your way to make me feel special, so I want to do something special for you. I love you both," Debi says.

"You are special, Debi -- and we want to be sure you know that. What would we do without you?" Kelly says.

"What question did you want to ask me," Debi asks.

"I was going to ask you to do what you suggested you mind reader you," he says as he hugs her and Kelly joins them.

With no warning, Debi breaks the hug and bolts for the door as he and Kelly wonders for a second, then realizes the reason. They take off after her, but she beats them to breakfast. Debi is laughing as they arrive and Brad and Kelly joins in laughing, saying it won't happen again with a smile.

* * * * *

Everyone gathers for breakfast not knowing anything about the impending announcement Brad is going to make. Breakfast is another hit, as they always are, but the team observes that Kelly is sooo affectionate again and Debi is very happy. He waits until everybody has finished their breakfast, then they head to the main lounge for the meeting.

Brad catches up to Stacy and says, "Tell Debi about the trip plans to your parents. Kelly is officially on vacation starting tomorrow," Brad says.

"Okay," Stacy replies.

After taking a seat in the lounge, Brad leans to Kelly and whispers in her ear, "See what happy employees are willing to do for you," he says. "I have the best team in the entire world."

Kelly agrees and gives him a quick peck and a hug.

Minutes later, "Okay guys," he says as he stands up, everyone giving him their attention.

"For my first trick, I would like Stacy to stand up please."

She does, with hesitation.

Stacy, I have present for you. Would you give me your hand please?"

She gives him a wondering look, not knowing what he's going to do, but does so with apprehension while he reaches behind him with his other hand and Kelly puts his remaining cigarettes on it.

"Stacy, I would like you to do whatever you'd like with these."

He places the cigarettes in her hand. Once she identifies what it is, she screams, jumps up and down, landing on his foot once, and puts her arms around him. She gives him a big hug, holds him tight and kisses him on his cheek, even shedding a tear or two. Then she kisses him again.

She turns to show everybody her gift and announces, "Brad has quit smoking. I have the most amazing brother in the world," she says as a tear runs down her cheek.

Then she turns to Peggy and says, "You're next Peggy."

"Don't leave me out, I haven't had one in six days! Take mine too!"

Again Stacy begins to tear up and gives her sister a big hug too.

Again, she turns to face everyone and says, "I have the most amazing sister too. Now I have the most amazing family. I asked them both to quit smoking just before we left on the two week trip, but I didn't expect results this fast. Even still, I'm a very happy sister. I love you guys," Stacy says.

A family hug follows.

"Just noticing that every time we get together for a meeting, you two end up crying. Are you ever going to grow up?" Brad says with a smile on his face.

"I hope not," they say in unison as they look at each other and laugh at themselves while getting laughter from the team, then they return to their seat a short time later.

"Congratulations Stacy. You just gave your first public speech," Brad says.

She smiles at the realization. She gets up with tears in her eyes and gives her brother another hug.

She looks at him and asks, "Did you set me up to do that?"

"Sorta."

"Thank you, bro. I love my brother," she says and hugs him again, then returns to her seat.

Brad is standing next to Kelly, but she's seated.

"To continue, I have some bad for you. Last night, Kelly and I had a serious verbal fight and resulting from that fight come some serious consequences."

Brad continues with a straight face, saying, "By now, all of you know of my relationship with Kelly. If you don't, you're fired... No, just kidding."

Everyone laughs, then quickly return to their concern about the announcement.

"Kelly and I would like you to know there has been a significant change in our relationship. Once again, it's all personal. You can consider us an item..."

A fearful expression comes over his face.

"Not that we weren't already an item, and... well... she will still maintain her staff position."

The team laughs.

"Did I just put my foot in my mouth again?"

Kelly nods and Brad says, "Kelly, remind me to stop putting my foot in my mouth please."

Pausing, Brad continues saying, "The difference being, we are letting the cat out of the bag by announcing we have decided to give love a chance. Before, we were just privately dating."

"Privately dating?" Kelly speaks up. "It's not private if everyone knows about it."

"You know what I mean. Stop picking on me," Brad says, winking at her.

By now, the team has determined Brad was joking at the beginning so everyone is enjoying the humorous exchange between them and chuckles as Kelly laughs lightly.

Brad continues, "It took several days of twisting her arm, but she finally caved," he tells everyone.

Kelly slaps his leg and says, "That's bullshit and you know it. Don't you people believe it!"

She stands up with a happy smile on her face, giving him a hug while burying her face into his neck.

Brad looks at Kelly, pushes her back, and says, "Kelly, you can't give me a hug in front of the team. It's unprofessional."

She quickly releases him with a pout and, as he looks away from her, grabs him again and gives him a bigger hug, with a bigger smile on her face.

Brad looks at the team and says, "Would you excuse us for a minute. I have to deal with this problem," he says, pointing at her.

The team laughs as Brad embraces his dream girl and holds her tight, enjoying the moment. The team goes silent as they kiss and enjoy their love, then applause breaks out for no apparent reason. Rick and Nikki hold each other's hand, then moves them out of sight of others, but not before Brad gets a glimpse of it.

"I guess this means we're going to change the 'professional' rules too," he says as he continues to hug her. "I'm okay with that."

Laughter erupts, even from Kelly.

Stacy and Peggy jump up and gives them hugs and kisses. Each of them know it's going to happen. The others cheer the announcement, not that they didn't know it's going to happen sooner or later. It's just sooner.

Craig gives Brad a hi-five, then gives Kelly a hug. Rick also does the same. Debi and Nikki also give each of them a hug.

Jack just sits there and looks at the two of them with an impish grin on his face, his arms folded in front of him and Brad notices.

Brad continues, "Also, Debi has ordered Kelly on vacation, starting tomorrow, until we return from the next trip in a about a week's time."

The group chuckles at that.

"Anything that normally goes to Kelly, should be addressed to Debi for that period."

As Kelly is engaged with his sisters and the team, he takes Debi aside and says quietly, "I would like to add a third destination to the itinerary."

"To where?" she asks, not having a clue where it might be to.

"A surprise visit to meet Kelly's family."

"Great idea Brad!" Debi says, showing her excitement by jumping up and down.

"Shhh. Keep it down."

"Sorry... I can make that happen without her knowing about it," she says with a glowing smile on her face.

"Great. I was hoping you'd say that."

"I'll make the arrangements. It will be a total surprise for her. She hasn't been home in five years. She will love it -- and you," Debi says.

"How long should we stay there?"

"I would say no more than three days."

"Make it happen Debi. Top secret. Arrange for her immediate family to meet us at the airport when we land," he says, kisses her on the forehead and gives her a hi-five, then a hug.

A short time later, Brad goes off to find Craig.

"Craig."

"Yeah Brad."

"Jack is sitting there with a shit eatin' grin on his face. Would you inform him of the legal ramifications if he talks to anyone, take his company phone, terminate his contract and have him escorted off the Island, onto a plane and out of here, please. If he asks why, tell him he contributed nothing to the last trip."

"Immediately Brad."

Craig goes to and tells Brian. He gets on his radio and summons a two man security team. They arrive directly. Jack isn't even paying attention to them as they approach. They escort him away to his residence in a group where he packs his personal things while Craig goes to his office and prepares his termination paperwork. Upon completion, he's escorted to Craig's office where he gets legally terminated from service. Then he receives a free ride to the big island, in one of the speed boats, to catch a flight back to the US and home.

"Two more announcement folks," Brad says, getting everybody's attention again. "First, Jack is no longer an employee. He made a decision not to contribute to this team over the last two weeks so I made a decision not to contribute to his pocketbook."

"Also, we have an interview with the Island Manager candidate at 4 this afternoon. Be there or be square," Brad says. "Until then, do what you know you have to do and then relax."

Kelly looks at him strangely and gets him away from the group to ask what's happening.

"Sorry Kelly. You should've been involved. Jack had a shit eatin' grin on his face after the announcement and it pissed me off. My sisters told me he didn't contribute while on the trip and Peggy is suspicious of him. I didn't want to take anymore chances, so I fired him," he says. "I think it blind sided him. He had no clue it was coming, but he should have known based on his performance. For that matter, I didn't know I was going to fire him either, until I fired him. It was a spur of the moment decision," Brad says.

She grins at him, "I know he didn't contribute and I was going to talk to you about it later. Now I don't have to... There you go taking control of things again Bradley Weber. I love the way you're so decisive. It makes me wet."

"Mmmm. Think we should replace him?"

"We should start looking but we don't really need a full staff again until after we get back from this next trip," Kelly says, then she gives him a peck and wanders over to Stacy.

Seeing Brad by himself, Rick and Nikki come over and congratulate him.

Rick asks, "What about the 'no hanky panky' rule between professionals in the rulebook, Brad?"

"I'm not aware there is one..." he replies, looking for Kelly, finding her not far away. "Kelly, is there a 'no hanky panky' rule in the rulebook?"

"Oh shit, Brad, yes there is. Shit. I totally forgot it," she says as she comes to him and wraps her arms around him. "I'm sorry Brad. I totally forgot about it."

"It's okay Kelly. We'll deal with it."

She squeezes him again and returns to Stacy, reluctantly.

Looking at Rick, he says, "I haven't seen the rulebook yet, but I'll look into it Rick. Thanks for bringing it up."

Brad remembers his brief sighting and believes they're an item as well so he tries to get it out of them. After all, why else would he ask, with Nikki?

"So how do you two feel about each other?" Brad asks.

They're taken aback by the question. How does he know? Before they can answer, Brad takes them aside, moves between them and puts an arm on each of their shoulders.

"Are you two an item as well? It's not taboo here if you are. It's okay to admit. Nobody will hold it against you and you're not risking your job."

"But, there is a company rule against it," Nikki says.

"I understand that, but it didn't stop you did it? I'll talk to Craig and see what we can do about the rule. Still, it doesn't alter the fact that you can't control who you fall in love with. Kelly and I are a perfect example of that."

"That being the case, yes, we are an item," Nikki admits, hanging her head like she's been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Are we in trouble?" Rick asks.

"Absolutely not. Not as long as I'm running this place, and who makes the rules around here anyway? Just don't let it affect your work, okay? " Brad asks with a smile.

That statement eliminates a lot embarrassment Nikki feels and some fear Rick is feeling. Nikki thought they were in trouble too, but that is off the table now, rule or no rule.

"Okay Brad, we won't, and thank you so much," she says, perking up and looking happy again as she holds Rick's hand in her's.

Then they hug as Nikki begins to realize things actually are changing around here.

"Be happy Nikki. You too Rick. It's not the end of the world, nor your job. Relax. Have fun. Enjoy. Smile," Brad says. "Things are going to be a little different here from now on. I want you guys to be happy. If you're not happy, you need to talk to Stacy, or Peggy, so we can fix the problem, personal or professional. Deal?"