Real Love Ch. 24

Story Info
The saga of Brad and Kelly continues.
14.8k words
4.73
3.7k
5
0

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Writer's Notes:

'Real Love' is my personal tribute to JammyJimmy's (JJ) story, 'Threads: The Island'. I give JJ credit, because credit is due, for this story and for my own inspiration and entrance into writing. 'Real Love' is actually the first story I wrote, even before 'Tale of Two Teens', my first published story.

As I was writing this story way back when, I was hoping JJ would be the editor. Having been unable to make contact with him, I have been reluctant to release it. Some say JJ has passed away, but I don't know. JJ, if you read this and want this story removed, please contact me. Several readers have relayed to me, both publically and privately, that they would like it released.

Therefore, 'Real Love' is an unauthorized, reimagined rewrite and sequel to JJ's story, 'Threads: The Island'. The general storyline in JJ's story is embedded in this story. Several of the character names have been changed because this is my story. Anyone who has read JJ's story will identify the characters quickly, starting with my main character, Bradley Weber, formerly known as Kyle Watson in JJ's story.

This story is long, but tolerant and filled with several emotions. If you stick with it, you will experience euphoria, happiness, sadness, sorrow and it will make you horny. You'll be disgusted, pissed off, scared and you'll grieve, cry, frown, smile and sometimes, you'll laugh, I hope.

'Real Love' starts off slow, but gains speed with age. Feel free to leave comments about what you like and what you dislike about the story. Feedback is a good thing for those writers who want to know what reader's like and dislike about their stories.

Please don't be mean in the comments because those that put in many hours over a period of several months, and thought into designing and writing these stories don't appreciate it, nor do they deserve it.

I do hope you enjoy the 'Real Love' series. Just don't forget one important detail -- it's fiction. Please do give us 'not so professional' writers a little slack.

JJ, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, fair winds and following seas my friend.

Let the saga of Bradley Weber continue...

MDSW

* * * * *

As the meeting continues, Brad says, "The next topic is personal to me and I want to ask all of you for your advice. I'm thinking about changing my appearance to clean shaven and a business haircut, and I would like to hear your opinions on that topic."

Kelly screams, jumps on his lap and gives him multiple kisses all over his face until she realizes where she is. Brad has a look of total disbelief on his face as she calmly sits back down next to him and takes his hand in hers.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry everyone. I shouldn't have done that. I've been hoping he would do this and I just reacted to the good news without thinking. I apologize again," she says with a huge smile on her face as she leans on him. "I will try not to do that again as long as Brad tries not to hit me with another bomb shell like that."

"Well, I'm guessing that is one vote in favor of my new look. Anybody else got a thought on the subject?" he asks as everyone laughs.

All the girls agree with Kelly and the men weren't that convinced it will be an improvement.

"Why are you considering this change, if you don't mind me asking?" Rick asks.

"I have been looking at the appearance of the CEO's that work for us. Compared to them, I look like a hippie. I want to look more professional so I can at least fake the first impression as I meet with them."

"Ooohhh, I get it. You want to look like me then." Rick says and smiles, which turns to laughter.

The team's laughter is enlightening.

"I'm okay with that and I don't have an argument against the change. Go for it, if that is what you want," Rick replies, jokingly.

"Thanks Rick. Kelly, would you schedule that appointment for whenever please?"

"Consider it done Brad," she says as she lets go of his hand.

"I figured you would say that."

She smiles, gets on her phone and speaks to Shiro and sets it up for this afternoon and tells Brad.

Kelly is excited about his new look. She has secretly wanted this since she met him, but never said anything. She feels it's not her place to do so and now it's about to happen. The anticipation is making her happy and she can't wait for it to happen.

"Anything else?"

"Yes, Brad. Stress relief," Kelly says.

"More meeting time? Man, I need some time off for bad behavior."

Everyone laughs again as Kelly takes his hand in hers.

Brad wants to get up to stretch, but Kelly won't let his hand go.

"Kelly, you can let me go now."

She gives him a look.

"I feel like beating on something, instead of being beaten on," he says with a slight smile showing.

She gives a frown, releases his hand and pouts as Brad looks away, then freezes.

He looks back at her and says, "Would you like to volunteer?" he asks.

Kelly nods in reply as a smile appears on her face.

"Oh damn you. You're no fun. You're too willing," he says with a smile.

He grabs her, pulls her to his lap and hugs her as everyone laughs. He holds her tight and kisses her as she cuddles into him, then he continues.

"Okay. Sorry for the distraction everyone... Stress relief. Anybody feel stressed out on this job?"

The team says they feel there are two great stress relievers already in place. One is the comfort clothes attire and the other is the bullshit session after dinner.

"I didn't consider them as stress relievers but, they are. That's good! Is that enough for you or would you like to do something in addition to that?"

Kelly assumes her seat and collects herself.

Stacy asks, "What do you have in mind boss?"

"Stacy, if you call me boss again, I will throw you in the pool."

"Okay boss, whatever. What do you have in mind?"

"I see you have been talking to Kelly, haven't you?"

"I have," Stacy says.

Kelly straightens up and snickers as Brad looks at her.

Suddenly, Brad bolts toward Stacy and corrals her before she can get away. She's no match for him as the rest of the team laughs and wonders how far he will go with this joke. Or is it a joke?

"Peggy, please remove anything from her pockets that shouldn't get wet please." Then he whispers, "And hold on to Kelly. She may be next."

He asks Kelly to take his phone from his pocket and she does, with a smile, as she gives him a little squeeze. She's not yet afraid.

Then he carries Stacy to the pool and she screams and fights him the whole way. It isn't far away and with everyone following and watching, he throws her in.

Brad jumps in right behind her and when she surfaces, he's resting one arm on the side of the pool, reaches for her and pulls her to him. Wrapping her arms behind his neck and moving between him and the side of the pool, she laughs as he holds her above water by hanging on to the side of the pool with both arms. He moves them along the side of the pool until he can stand, then gives her a hug. There's big smiles on their faces.

Stacy says, "I really needed that Brad. But you surprised me by doing it. That was fun."

Brad turns and looks at everyone standing above them.

"Now, that's what I call a stress reliever," Brad says as everyone bursts into laughter.

Brad turns back to his sister.

"Did you set me up to do that?" he wonders.

"Yup."

"You're bad, Sis."

"I love my brother," Stacy says as she gives him another hug.

Stacy holds Brad in the pool and hugs him again, then they walk out together, holding hands and they all take seats by the pool.

When Brad sits down, he asks, "Kelly, did you put her up to that?"

Peggy isn't holding her very well and Kelly bolts, smiling, but he doesn't chase her. She giggles, but stays out of his reach for the time being, but he does have other plans for her.

"That was fun... Who's next?" he says as he stands up.

Everyone scatters in half a heartbeat, except Stacy and Craig, as he sits back down in his wet chair, laughing his ass off, joined by Stacy and Craig. The staff all returns a short time later laughing with them.

"I didn't know you guys could run so fast," Brad says laughing.

Once they all collect themselves, Kelly asks Rick if he would grab a couple towels, but he's nowhere to be seen. Instead, he's returning with two towels and hands them to Stacy and Brad, who thank him.

As they are drying off, Brad asks, "I know we were discussing something, but it has slipped my mind. What were we talking about anyway?"

Everyone yelled 'stress relievers' in unison and laughs again.

"Oh right! How could I forget that?"

Brad asks if they wanted to try any physical stress relievers like volley ball, badminton, tennis or some other sport.

They like the idea so they get ready to make it happen. But, this issue will be discussed later. Brad decides to end the meeting on a high note because two owners have to go change.

It's stress relief time and everyone departs to get bathing suits on and return to either sunbathe or swim or both, or whatever.

* * * * *

Upon entering their bedroom, Kelly gives Brad the world's biggest, wet hug.

She says, sobbing, "I love you so much Baby. You are the perfect partner and the perfect leader for this company. You're also my perfect package. I never told you that before because I didn't know what my perfect package was. Now, I do and you, Bradley Weber, are the definition of my perfect package," she says as she squeezes him real tight.

Kelly continues, "I love you more than you can imagine and I never want to let you go... I made the right decision falling in love with you. I love being with you, I love hugging you, I love loving you, I love fucking you and I love you. You make me sooo happy. You're more of a man than I ever expected from the male species."

Then she mounts him, with his hands going to their usual places, and gives him a long kiss as she holds him tight. Unexpectedly, Brad carries her to the nearest wall, pinning her to it and she smiles, wet clothes and all, wishing he could fuck the living shit out of her.

"Angel, that was beautiful! I would love to fuck you right here, right now just because I love you. Instead, I'm going to do some sexy and horny things to your body tonight so be prepared. I love you Angel," Brad tells her, then kisses her again with passion.

"Can't wait Baby. I'm wet already," she replies.

"Oooo... Maybe we should start early... Just remember, though, I'm the one who's wet here," he says as she laughs.

"Yes you're very wet, and I'm getting that way too... Nothing would please me more Baby, but we need to get to the pool with the rest of team."

"Awwhh mannn!" Brad says and lets Kelly to her feet and they remove their clothes. When they are naked as a jaybird, Brad picks her up and throws her on the bed, jumps on top of her, puts his arms around her and rolls them from one end of the bed to the other as they kiss. There's no doubt they're horny as hell.

Brad stops the roll when she's on top of him. He reaches for her ass and caresses it softly as they kiss each other passionately. Kelly spread her legs, letting him get a good feel. Kelly is horny and grins. Brad is hard and smiles.

"I love you Baby. Very deeply, I love you. You fulfill my every need and I always want you so bad," she says.

"I know how you feel because I feel the same way Angel, but..."

They lay still, enjoying each other and kiss for a while. Brad can't stop himself so he slides his cock inside her pussy and fucks her until they have another orgasm, a quickie, yet still mutually satisfying.

They take a quick shower with hands all over each other and they're ready to fuck again, but put their bathing suits on instead.

"Sorry Angel. Gotta make a phone call before I forget it again. Phone please," Brad says.

He calls Jackie at Packard Publishing and when she answers, Brad speaks right up.

"Hi Jackie, how's life in Tinseltown?"

"Just fine Brad. How 'bout you? You and your team doing okay?"

"Perfect, thanks for asking... I've been thinking about what you said about the blog and I think you're right about the amount of work it will take to maintain it with that many people on it. So, I've been wondering if you have another solution."

"I really don't Brad. I spend nearly two days reading all the responses when I posted your speech. I can't do that again. It took a lot out of me. But, it was worth doing once," Jackie says.

"To be honest with you, I was actually glad you created it and let everyone know what our intentions are for the Empire. Every place I visited after you, were enthusiastic about the future of their company. Even though I didn't know they heard my speech, it was a great gesture on your part and I won't forget it. You can do what you wish with the blog," Brad informs her.

"After your speech, nothing has really made it to the blog except the companies you and your sisters visited, all with good comments, but nothing since."

"A positive end to the blog. Thanks Jackie. Hope to see you soon. Bye."

"Bye Brad."

Brad returns the phone to Kelly and they head for the pool, holding hands, and joining the others.

When they arrive, Brad notices Debi at the pool. She is wearing a pink bikini which shows her curves very well. Brad thought, based on their past encounters, that she's not a pool type of girl, or even liked being in the water. But, she's here and he's surprised to see her. Now, he doesn't feel as bad about throwing her in the pool. However, just to be sure, he will check with her before he tries that.

* * * * *

As they lay by the pool, Brad's mind wanders about some of the many things he has on his mind. Remembering, Brad takes Kelly off to the side, out of earshot.

"Kelly, I forgot to mention this earlier, but do you think it's wise to jump all over me like that in front of the team?"

"I'm sorry Brad. No. It was a spontaneous reaction to something I have been thinking about since I met you. I thought about what I did immediately after I did it and decided then I was out of line and I'm not going to do it in front of the team again. That's why I apologized to the team. I'm sorry Baby. I'm just so into you. You drive me crazy sometimes and you don't even know you're doing it. I love you sooo much," she says as she kisses and hugs him.

"Hmmm, I would like to get some details about that later. You in?"

"I'm in Baby. Later."

They return to the team and enjoy the time with them. Lunch shows up an hour later and everyone participates. When it concludes, the staff mills about smartly waiting for the engagement party. Peggy gets Brad and Kelly away from the preparations while other staff members come into view with the cake and ice cream in tow, plus additional drinks and accessories. The staff places the cake on the table and passes out the drinks as quietly as possible.

The rest of the Island staff also attends the party, including Craig, Brian, the off-duty security force, the off-duty wait staff, household and kitchen staff, Margaret and her staff, John and his wife Amy, Shiro and the other stylists, Terry and Julian.

Peggy is keeping Brad and Kelly occupied as the wait staff brings in the party supplies. They have their backs to the preparations as Stacy joins Peggy with toasting drinks following behind her, making sure they don't turn around too soon.

When everything is ready, Nikki speaks up loudly, saying, "Brad and Kelly."

They turn around, wondering, and a wait staffer, standing directly in front of them, offers the drinks on the tray before them. They each take a glass as he sees his sisters walk by him.

Stacy and Peggy join Nikki and the rest of the staff, leaving the two of them together, by themselves facing everyone.

"This is just a small celebration of your engagement, which by the way, shocked all of us because it happened so fast. We can plainly see you two are in love and first, we want to acknowledge that fact and second, to celebrate it with the two of you. Congratulations again. Well done Brad. You made it so memorable for Kelly she will likely love you for a very long time to come. So, a toast to Bradley Weber and Kelly Miller forever!"

"I'll drink to that," Brad says as they raise their glasses and tap them together.

Everyone toasts the couple and congratulates them again.

Then the staff asks Kelly to cut the first two pieces of cake and she gives one to Brad and the other for herself and adds the ice cream. The staff takes over and passes out the cake and ice cream to everyone attending.

The recently engaged couple wait for everyone to get a piece of cake, then they all start consuming. Fortunately, the dish they have the ice cream and cake on hold the melting ice cream enough so it stays on the plate. The cake is delicious. They eat and talk for some time. Brad and Kelly manage to separate, with Brad talking to Craig, John and Brian, and Kelly talking to Amy, Debi and Nikki. The party is an acknowledgment of the moment Brad and Kelly took the first step to dedicate themselves to each other by becoming engaged.

As the conversation dwindles down, Brad speaks, "Thank you all for doing this for us. I don't think there's a person on this Island that Kelly hasn't told the story of our engagement to. She has a way of telling it that makes me so proud of her."

Kelly wanders over to him and embraces him with one arm, putting her head on his shoulder as he embraces her with one arm, only because he has cake and ice cream in the other, as does Kelly.

"Our relationship blossomed out of nowhere and even had us struggling with each other for a while. But, we got it together and here we are. I will tell you, however, it is all about relationships. Thank you so much everyone. We can't tell you how much you all mean to us," Brad says. "This is the perfect team and the perfect Island staff."

The attendees cheer and express their enthusiasm for the newly engaged couple as they get a little mushy with each other.

John goes to Nikki and asks her to present this gift to them from the team. She does and Kelly opens it. It's a wooden 'Do Not Disturb' sign hung by a lanyard. John made it a short time ago and it looks very professional.

Everyone laughs as Brad and Kelly blush upon accepting the gift. They're overwhelmed with happiness, and it shows.

When the party is unofficially over, Kelly escorts Brad to get his new look. She stays with him the whole time and helps Shiro make him look perfect. Now she's the one that's really wet.

When Kelly decides Brad is perfect, they thank Shiro and leave.

Kelly asks, "Is it okay to tell you that your new look is fanfuckingtastic?"

"I appreciate it Angel."

"It makes me feel like fucking. Interested?" Kelly teases.

He grabs her by the hand as they run to the suite with him in the lead. Brad grabs the gift as they pass by. He even takes the time to put the sign on the door handle as they enter his bedroom. Kelly jumps up and stands on the bed as she takes her clothes off in record time.

Brad stands in front of her and does the same thing from the floor. When she drops to the bed and spreads her legs, Brad jumps on top of her, sinking his cock deep in her pussy. She has her first orgasm seconds after his cock enters her. This is the first time she wears him out before they finish. Then she starts after him again.

The remainder of the day is all pleasure around the pool mostly. Everyone notices the new look. The girls give him a hug and the guys admit he looks young for his age, jokingly. Most enjoy swimming while others get a beach ball and hit it around, having difficulty keeping it in the pool.

For Kelly personally, it's 'Brad Appreciation Day'. At least that's what she tells him because she wants to cheer him up more. They decide to take a speed boat ride, at Kelly's insistence, throwing her nausea pills to the wind. She stands in front of him and, reaching behind her, grabs his cock and doesn't let go.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers