Real Love Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drives the boat a couple miles away from the Island, stops it and gives her the attention she craves. They get lower in the boat so they won't be seen, even though they're two miles from the nearest set of eyes. He feels her up, gropes her ass, caresses her tits and kisses her excessively.

Her bikini is out of place on her body in no time, but he doesn't remove either piece, even though she's totally exposed. As they enjoy the boat rocking in the waves with the engine off, Brad lays on the floor and Kelly sucks his cock until he shoots a strong stream into her mouth. When he recovers, she sucks him off again, because she wants him to fuck her.

Brad is eager to do something with her body so he slides his fingers into her pussy and works her into a frenzy. She's so turned on, an orgasm quickly overcomes her, then he moves his fingers to her asshole and pushes until one finger slides in. She moans as he pumps his finger into her as he gives her a welcomed kiss.

Brad pauses his assault and removes his finger while Kelly sheds her bikini bottom so he can work her asshole over good. After she spreads her legs wide open for him, he re-inserts a finger as he sucks on her clit just before she tenses up with another orgasm.

Brad washes his finger clean using the ocean water, then he keeps after her body, making her feel like a queen. She's ready for a good fucking, but they've been there a long time and he thinks they need to get back to the team. It's hell for him to refuse sex with his hot fiancée, but sometimes life gets in your way.

They have difficulty stopping what they're doing to each other, but know they need to get back to the Island. They really want to stay there and love on each other, but their team comradery gets the best of them and they decide to head back to the Island. Still, it takes them more time to break up the fun, but they finally succeed.

Even though the team is expecting Brad and Kelly to spend time with them, they still want to fuck, but it has to wait for another time. Screwing in the speed boat has definitely made it's way to their to-do list.

Initially, all Kelly wanted to do is show him some serious appreciation on behalf of the team and herself because he's such a great leader and her perfect package. She succeeded, but it got a little out of hand, not that she's complaining. Brad is going to fuck the shit out her later and she knows it and wants it. Kelly is always horny for him.

She gets her bikini bottom back on and realigned her top as Brad adjusts his swim wear. They embrace each other before something else just as predictable happens.

Brad fires up the speed boat, gets it back to the dock as the crew ties it up for them. Then they went off to the pool and dive in to wash any evidence off. They mingle for a while and take in some rays, not that haven't had enough for one day, then return to the suite, change clothes and rejoins the team. The remaining meetings for the day get cancelled somehow. There will be some serious fucking going on that night. More engagement sex, no doubt.

But, before that will happen, Brad has to give Debi her gift.

"Okay, Team Brad meeting in my lounge in 5 minutes."

Kelly goes off to find Debi. They're holding hands as they join him in his lounge. They take a seat next to Brad as he looks at Debi, funny.

"Why are you looking at me with such a strange face, Brad?" Debi asks.

Brad gets real serious and says, "Congratulations on surviving your new contract, but I have a problem with you right now."

Debi's curiosity piques.

"What problem?" she wonders.

"Kelly and I want to give you a gift, but we don't know what you want. It has to be something worthy of your job. Sooo, I'd like to put you on the spot and ask you what we can give you that will make that happen for you," Brad explains to her.

Debi sits there and thinks for a while. She can't come up with as much as a hint of something that will do that for her. She's not thinking big enough.

"Brad, I have no clue what to say. My mind is a blank right now."

"How bout something you've wanted for a while now, something that will make you happier than you already are," he says, trying to give her a hint.

She pauses.

"You mean Kelly's en-suite?" she asks as happy tears begin to form in her eyes.

"No, that's not what I mean. Kelly doesn't have an en-suite. What I mean is -- Debi's en-suite."

Debi covers her face with her hands and bursts into tears as she bends toward her lap. When she straightens up, she gives Kelly a hug with tears streaming down her cheeks. Then gets up, moves around Kelly and bends over to give Brad a strong tight hug, still crying, tears still streaming down her cheeks.

She holds him for so long Kelly has to join in. She positions Debi to sit on Brad's lap, but she doesn't let him go. He embraces her as well. She stays there, crying into his shoulder. Kelly embraces her tight and Brad hugs them both as Debi is feeling the love from her bosses. After a few minutes, Debi regains her composure and breaks the hug.

"I would love to live in Debi's en-suite. You can even force me if you want," she says with a smile and tears flowing down her cheeks. "I'm just so happy you asked. I've never lived in a room so posh and I will be closer to you guys. Thank you so much. I love you guys."

She holds on to Brad for another couple minutes when Brad says to get with John whenever and make it happen. Kelly drags her off and gives her a tour of the en-suite, leaving him alone on the couch. Eventually, Brad gets up and walks slowly into the en-suite.

Debi still has wetness in her eyes, but is real happy after Kelly finishes the tour. She gives Brad and Kelly another group hug and gives them a peck on the cheek as well.

"Debi, get use to it. You deserve it," Brad tells her.

"You sure do girlfriend. Welcome home," Kelly says.

"Welcome home Debi. We are sooo happy you are with us," Brad says.

Debi thanks them again as she gives them another tight hug, then goes to her apartment, with wetness still in her eyes, and starts packing some of her stuff. She gets in touch with John and they move her in very quickly.

Kelly is all over Brad with hugs and kisses because she always wanted her living with her. This will be about as close as they will get to that goal, but stranger things have happened.

"Thank you for bringing Debi close to us. I was hoping you would."

"My original plan was to move her into the en-suite when I moved you into my bed. But, I decided she should get into her new contract first. I wanted this move to be a reward for her. In the end, it worked out and she's very happy, and so are you."

"I could tell she was disappointed when I didn't move her when I moved you. I almost changed my mind, but fortunately, I didn't. I could tell she wanted to move too," Brad says.

Brad gives Kelly another passionate kiss as she reaches for his cock inside his shorts. She fondles it for a while. It feels good in her hand, it being soft and tender in her grip.

"You make me so horny sometimes," she says as she strokes his cock.

Kelly is happy that Debi will be living in the next room. She's also seriously horny with the addition of the surprise Brad just laid on her. She's ready to fuck and be fucked, which is exactly what's about to happen.

They leave the en-suite and go to their bedroom where Kelly hangs the sign, takes control and ravishes his body. He's not in control so he just does anything she wants him to do. This is her time and he lets her have her way with him, something he has dreamed of ever since he met her. Now its happening and he's elated.

After they survive sex, Brad needs to get some sleep. Kelly is also sleepy and decides to join him and to do the same. They cuddle together and Brad tells her he loves her just before he falls asleep.

They wake up two hours later. Debi has already moved into her en-suite and is feeling very happy to be there. It's her home now and she's extremely happy.

It's time for dinner, so they join the gathering by the pool. Debi comes to them and gives them a tight hug. Dinner is a wonderful engagement dinner. It was awesome and it had a few special plates that Brad and Kelly have previously deemed their favorite.

When dinner is over, Brad and Kelly disappear to their suite, hang the sign, and spend the better part of the night with their bodies entwined in pleasure. They're exhausted, but remember to set the alarm.

* * * * *

The next morning, it's back to business after a long night of pleasurable sex. It left them both satisfied, but it never lasts very long. Kelly feels he's not bothered by the memory of his father for the time being, so she feels he is back to being himself.

Before breakfast, Kelly speaks to Brad about what she wants to do with Rick and Nikki. She explains her plan and the reasoning behind her thoughts. Brad tells her he agrees it's a good plan and he will talk about it with Stacy and Peggy, if she wants him to.

"I don't have a problem explaining it to your sisters."

"Okay Angel."

She smiles, gives Brad a kiss and tells him she will get together with Rick and Nikki and discuss it to see what they think of the plan.

Brad is having similar thoughts, but it's Kelly's job to control the assistants and he doesn't want to interfere, but it's amazing they're thinking the exact same thing, being on the same page.

Brad takes off to his workout and comes back covered in sweat. Kelly has his bath ready with her already in it, he showers first, then gets in with her. They enjoy each other during the bath as Brad relaxes in her tender care. Then, they take another shower together.

After the shower, while they are still naked, they enjoy each other's touch and tender skin, and maybe a private part or two. Brad gets her horny and she gets him stiff, but they refrain from sex for unknown reasons. They get dressed and head for breakfast with the rest of the team.

After breakfast, Kelly tells Rick and Nikki she wants to talk with both of them and they go to Brad's lounge for their mini meeting.

As Kelly sits down with Rick and Nikki, she begins her informal meeting. Kelly personally thanks them for taking part in their vacation and sharing it with them. She explains it was a very emotional experience for her.

Then, smiling, she changes the subject and asks, "How do you guys feel you're doing?"

"I feel okay Kelly," Nikki says.

"Same," Rick says.

"We're not in trouble are we?" Nikki asks.

"Only if you've done something wrong," Kelly replies. "Did you?"

"Nothing that I'm aware of. I'm just concerned about exposing our relationship is all," Nikki replies with concern.

"There's no issue there Nikki. You're fine and there are no problems with your relationship with Rick. So I guess you're not in trouble," she says smiling.

"My purpose for this meeting is to begin a dialog with you and continue it throughout your employment. Training got set aside when Danny got sick and, as you know, we will be increasing the staff shortly. That being said, I'm looking for your thoughts on this topic. So, my first question to both of you is -- if you had your wish, what change, or changes, would you want make to your current job assignment?" Kelly asks.

"That is not our position to say, is it?" Nikki asks.

"Not normally," Kelly says, "but things have changed since Brad has literally taken over. Now, you are part of a great team and I would like to make you as happy as possible. So, I'm asking you for your wishes. It's helpful to us if we can put our people where they will be happiest working. So, I would like to know what you would pick if you had your choice of jobs to fill here?"

Rick speaks up, "I would really like to work directly with Nikki. We talk about how things are going and how we can help, but we work for two different people. It kinda makes it tough. Not necessarily impossible, just tough."

"How 'bout you Nikki?"

"Yes, Kelly, we have talked about this and I agree with Rick. I think we will make a better team if we can work together."

"Just out of curiosity, would you tell me why you wanted to move in with Rick, instead of him moving in with you?"

Nikki and Rick exchange glances as they both squirm together. Then Rick speaks.

"It's because I was hoping we can work together with Peggy at some point down the road. We talked about it and if it ever happens, Nikki agreed to move in with me. It's just a dream we have. We were going to talk with you and Brad about it a while ago, but we decided against it while we were in transition, for fear of exposing ourselves."

"Why do you want to work with Peggy?"

Nikki jumps in saying, "Because she has no prior training in business. She's the bigger challenge for us. Between the two of us, we can help her get up to speed faster. I believe we compliment each other with our business knowledge. My problem right now is, I don't want to insult her intelligence and I don't know her well enough to avoid that. I'm just concerned about risking my job."

"Well... are you sitting down?... Of course you are," Kelly laughs. "It looks like you're dream is going to come true. Both Brad and I would like the two of you to be Peggy's assistants, to team you up with her and work with her. This will happen within the next four months as we begin to add assistants to our staff. In the mean time, keep up the good work."

Both Nikki and Rick are elated with the news.

"Nikki, and you too Rick, one bit of advice, though. Don't let fear stop you from doing your job as best as you possibly can. Think about the problem facing you, come up with a plan and execute it. Change the plan as required. Remember, Peggy has similar reservations as you. You may be banging your heads together and getting nowhere. Same with Stacy. That's all I want to talk about. You have anything else?"

"Just one thing," Rick says. "Thank you for the advice. It's helpful to us. Now I understand why Brad made you the lead assistant."

"Why did you think I got that position?" she asks grinning.

She already knows the answer.

"You're not going to fire me for telling you are you?"

"No, Rick, I won't fire anybody for telling me the truth, whether I like it or not. If that were the case, Brad would have fired me on day one. This is as an education for me just as it is for you. I'm learning as I go, same as you. I've made mistakes, several mistakes," she says, rolling her eyes, "but moved on. I would appreciate you telling me though. I know I come across business like most of the time, but I don't mean to. Besides, I'm pretty sure I know what you're going to say."

"Okay, Kelly..." Nikki says, pausing still. "We both thought you got the job because you're screwing the boss. Most of the Island staff thinks that. Things are different now, but the staff still thinks that."

"Thanks for sharing that, Nikki. That's exactly what I thought you'd say. I'm not surprised. Brad and I should address this some more from the sounds. Can you tell me if it has caused any problems?"

"None that I'm aware of. Its just an opinion among the staff."

"Hmmm... Let me share a short story with you, hoping it will help you relate to me in my job and you in your job. It has to do with me as an assistant and my new job with Brad and it includes one or two of my mistakes. This is a true story and it happened two days after Brad arrived on the Island, the day before Danny's funeral," she begins with a smile.

Kelly tells them a similar story she told to Stacy and Peggy a short time ago, explaining her role with Brad when they had the stressful argument.

"Both of you, as well as I, have this fear of being fired. Somehow, you must conquer that fear in order to perform your job as best you can. I have accomplished that with Brad... And that happened before we became an official item."

"What I'm trying to say is, different people react in different ways. In order to learn about your boss, you need to talk to them and take mental notes. Talk about anything and everything. A personal relationship with them is as important as a professional relationship. That's the real reason I got the promotion. It's also the difference between a low or average salary and a high salary for an assistant. If you are hearing what I'm saying, you should be hearing bells ring right now."

"Not in my plan was a romantic relationship with Brad, but it happened. You have no control who you fall in love with. But, because we have a good personal relationship, we communicate more freely. I'm not afraid to tell him anything, personal, private or otherwise. Don't confuse a personal relationship with an intimate relationship, they are different. Your personal relationship with your boss doesn't have to include intimacy as ours does. I was close to Danny and I was with him for five years, but we were never lovers."

"You guys need to become a team with Peggy. Get close to her on a personal level as well as a professional level, but don't rush it. You will know you have done a great job when you laugh and cry with her. Help her with everything. Talk with her about boundaries. Ask her to tell you when you step over a line. Ask her what she needs if she looks confused. Take the lead and ask her what the problem is because she may not want to ask you a question for whatever reason. Explain to her how you feel about your job, what your reservations are. Assume nothing but, above all, be yourself. Don't try to fake it. She will see through it immediately. Both of them will."

"Some people are afraid to ask for help. Don't forget, both sisters are use to doing things by themselves. Be there for her. If you do this, you will get rewards beyond your wildest imagination. Also, don't forget that Peggy has trouble trusting men so include that in your plans."

"Rick, Peggy likes you as a person, but doesn't know if she can trust you. She will be a good challenge for the two of you. Talk it over between you and come up with a plan. We can get together again and talk about it, if you like. Just say the word. Are we good?"

"Wow. Thank you Kelly! Yes, the bells did go off. That's over the top information. I would never have thought a personal relationship is as important as you describe. I always thought a working relationship is important, but not a personal relationship."

"I'm seriously glad we're having this talk. It will help both of us going forward... If there is anything we can do to help straighten out the Island staff problem, just let us know. We will do our best to help and yes, we are good," Nikki says.

"Great! One other thing, you two," Kelly says. "I know I haven't talked enough with you, but if I don't come to you, I wish you would hunt me down at least on a weekly basis, but as often as you like, even if it's just to shoot the shit. You may do this individually if you like."

"As much as I would like to schedule regular meetings with you, it is nearly insane with our schedules. The reason I don't want to hunt you down is because I don't want to be your priority. Your leader is your priority and it should stay that way. When you have some free time, use it to your advantage. I don't want to set your priorities. That is something you need to do. Deal?"

"Deal," they both say.

"Okay, then. See you later... Keep up the good work," Kelly says as she concludes the meeting. "And don't forget -- as often as you like! We can try to get together after the evening team meeting, if you want, while the owners have their meeting."

Rick and Nikki leave the meeting with high expectations. They're happy they will be working together soon. Even though they have been thinking about doing this for a long time, it will soon be reality for them. Happiness begins to blossom in both of them and all they want to do is have some serious sex. But, things don't quite go in that direction.