Real Love Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last to arrive is Rick and Nikki's families around 9am. Stacy, Kelly and Brad greet them. The greeting is long because there are several people to meet. Nikki gives Brad and Kelly a hug as she introduces her family, then Rick gives them a hi-five and introduces his family.

Peggy looks unusually happy as well. Rick is elated and happy as much as Nikki for the special attention they get from Peggy, Stacy, Brad and Kelly.

All assistants are euphoric and out of their minds with family on the Island. They get a change of clothes and enjoy the Island amenities as the hosts remain nearby to chat with them. Some didn't get much sleep on the flight so they decide to take a nap. Lunch and dinner was excellent and it was the hit of the day. Great food prepared with perfection by the Island chef.

Some of the Island amenities were also used by the guests, the speed boats and jet ski's being the most popular. Snorkeling is also popular. Others hit the tennis and volleyball courts and others sunbathed by the pool or play volleyball in the pool.

Sometime after midnight, everyone is tired and drifts off to their suites for the night. It's been a long day for the Packard team and they're asleep within minutes after their heads hit the pillow.

Saturday morning begins with breakfast at 8:30 as everyone assembles. Some are not quite awake yet and others are ready to have fun.

Brad and Kelly notice Debi talking to one of Kelly's brothers and splits the time with them and her family while Stacy and Peggy spend some time with another of Kelly's brothers.

Brad and Kelly spend lots of time with the families of the assistants. Debi is especially proud to spend time with her family and her bosses. Rick and Nikki are also proud of their bosses and tell their parents that. Kelly spends as much time with her family as possible, but she's also busy being a host with Brad and his sisters.

The day is spent at the pool and the recreation facilities on the Island. There's plenty of things to do and the guests keep the staff busy. The water and boats are still very popular, but so is scuba diving.

Parasailing off one of the speed boats became a very popular ride. The next most popular attraction is the scuba diving, but they have to take a crash course to learn how to do it and learn about safety before they go into the ocean.

Brad and Kelly are very affectionate with each other the whole day. Kelly spends most of the time holding Brad's right hand with her left to hide the ring, but hugging him whenever possible, which is often. Brad does the same and holds her hand when not hugging her.

* * * * *

The time comes for the party to begin as everyone gathers near the pool, dressed for dinner. Stacy has been shooting pictures of the fun and can't resist bringing her camera to the dinner party. She does a fabulous job capturing everyone in attendance. Dinner is great and all the guests are overwhelmed by the excellent food and service.

When everyone is finished consuming dinner, Brad stands to speak.

"A belated welcome to the Island everyone. For most of you, this is your first visit here and we would like you to make yourself at home. We certainly have," Brad begins.

"It's for a special occasion you are all here with us today. I did something about a week ago that I've never done before in my life and I'm really happy I did it. Rather than go through the process of explaining, I would rather show you."

Kelly stands, they face each other and passionately kiss as she holds her left hand up to show them the ring. Applause breaks out from those who don't know and cheers break out from those that do know as the party slips into instant chaos. They get more hugs, kisses, hi-fives and hand shakes than they thought possible. Brad's parents are so happy and they're all over them with hugs and kisses.

Rick and Nikki's families gives their accolades on the engagement and they have several good laughs together. Debi's family is equally surprised by the announcement and gives them accolades as well. Kelly's family does the same, but they already know the surprise.

Brad and Kelly talk with Debi's family and he tells them Debi is a very hard worker, that she's a very special and important person to the Packard Empire. Debi gives Brad another hug and holds him the entire time he speaks to her family. He reveals he appreciate everything she does, including doing a lot of work making this party happen, being her idea in the first place.

Debi is on cloud nine as her parents are particularly proud of her, including her brothers. Debi is so happy she gives Kelly a hug, then Brad bigger hug. Debi's family can't believe how happy she is working for the Packard Empire.

Brad gets everyone's attention and asks, "Kelly, would you be willing to tell you're engagement story because it is so special to us?"

"If you would like me too and if they want to hear it, I will."

Immediate applause breaks out.

"Okay everyone, here it is," she says as she stands up and Brad sits down as everybody takes their seats.

She tells the story and some cheer, some cry, some do both. It's a special moment for them, especially for Kelly. Brad has wet eyes, as her story unfolds, and he reaches for her hand. When she concludes, Brad stands and gives her a heartwarming hug, a kiss and holds her tight.

After they separate, Kelly surprises him and the rest of the team by asking, "Brad, would you tell your engagement story to us pleeease?"

The group applauds.

"See, they want to hear it too."

"Kelly, are you sure you want me to do this? My story starts long before I proposed. It goes all the way back to our beginning."

She gives him a sweet kiss and says, "Oooooo good, I want to hear it all Baby, pleeease?"

"Okay Angel..."

Kelly sits in the chair next to him, with a huge smile on her face, as he begins his story.

"Here we are, spur of the moment, so here goes nutin'..." he says, beginning his story.

Brad tells them of the time he met her at the airport, the personal moments they shared that got them close to each other, the business education he got from her, the incidents they survived, the bombshell she laid on him and many other subjects.

As Brad gets into the story, Kelly doesn't know what he's going to say and half way through, she's unable to hold her own tears back, demanding his attention and holds him tight. He continues the story, giving her just enough attention to keep her at bay.

"As much planning as I put into this, I couldn't have accomplished it without Debi's help."

Looking at Debi, he says, "Thank you Debi, from the bottom of my heart, for everything you did for us on that trip."

Debi has tears overcome her eyes and she gets up and runs to Brad and Kelly to give them a hug, crashing into them as expected. Both open up as she joins their hug. A short while later, reluctantly, she returns to her seat, next to her parents, with tears still in her eyes as Brad continues his story.

"I want my future with Kelly to be grounded in love. What we have as a couple no one can break up. We are the most solid couple I've seen in my young life. That's what I want with her, and that's what I have."

"I had no clue I was going to tell this story tonight and I apologize if I left out important details," he says as he picks up her chin to look at him. "I love you Angel. I always will..." he says as he kisses her and holds her tight.

"That's... my story and I'm sticking to it," he says as he gives Kelly the attention she's demanding.

A slow applause breaks out from the guests.

Kelly slowly recovers and moments later, speaks her piece.

"You never told me this story you brute!" Kelly says with tears in her eyes.

"Because you never asked me Angel," he replies smiling at her.

"I shouldn't have to ask," she murmurs, with a hint of a smile forming.

"You'll get over it."

"Maybe, but I won't get over you," she says.

"That I can live with," he says, then laughs with her.

Everyone enjoys their conversation and laughs as she puts her arms behind his neck, then they kiss for an extended period of time. When she lowers her arms to his torso, she squeezes him again and again. He finally has to ask her to allow him to breathe.

"I'm again reminded that Kelly is a little stronger than she looks, and she does look pretty good if you ask me... And no, that is not the next topic of discussion, either," he says smiling as the dinner guests laugh.

He holds her tight as she returns the tightness many times over.

Applause fills the air, getting cheers, oooos and ahhhs from the guests as he gives her another passionate kiss. There's more tears among family members than Brad expects so he hugs Kelly like there's no tomorrow. She wasn't aware of all the things he was experiencing as he came to terms with his new life as she was making his new life happen for him. Now, she does. Tonight will be a very special night for both of them and Brad will learn it very soon.

As the family members come to give them accolades and affection, Kelly keeps him tight in her grip the rest of the evening and most of the time, she has wetness in her eyes. She's seriously in love. Debi returns and gives them hugs. She's also emotional with wetness in her eyes.

Once the accolades are waning, the wait staff rolls out the engagement cake, which is very beautiful, and begins dishing the cake and ice cream to all the guests and consumption begins immediately.

The cake is absolutely delicious and the ice cream is home made, so it's delicious as well. It is an unbeatable combination. Everyone eats too much. It's that good.

The engaged couple's moms strike up a conversation between them and several minutes later, they go off in search of Brad and Kelly. Finding them, Brad's mom speaks first as they stand in front of them.

"Brad, would you mind if we speak to Kelly for a minute?"

"No, not at all," he says as he attempts to walk away.

Kelly's mom reaches for him and says, "We want you to hear this too so you need to stay with her."

"Oh. Okay."

Brad reclaims his position next to Kelly and listens while taking ownership of her hand.

Brad's mom speaks to Kelly saying, "I can tell, from what your man has said and done in my presence, that he's deeply in love with you. He wasn't like this when he lived with us, but I can tell he's an improved person. Among other things, he's oozing with a level of self confidence I've never seen. He always had a high degree of self confidence, but this level I've never seen before. He has learned so much since he's been here. I can't even fathom what he and his sisters have to do to keep this Empire functioning."

"I have never seen him take so much pride in his girl. You have the best man on the planet Kelly. If you don't realize that yet, you will soon. I'm not saying this because he is my son, I'm saying it because I know him better than anyone and he's seriously in love with you."

"Thank you for that mom. I know he loves me because I know his heart. He's the only man for me and he will always be my perfect package," Kelly says.

Then, Kelly's mom speaks to Brad saying, "I want you to know that when Kelly was at home, she never wanted to entertain boys. They frustrated her to no end because all they wanted to do was get into her panties. Kelly left home saying she will never get married. Here she is, five years later, head over heals in love for the first time in her life, and I now know it will last a lifetime. It's a new experience for her and I can tell you she loves you from the bottom of her heart, something I've never seen in her eyes before. She will always be your one and only. I know her better than anyone and she's deeply in love with you."

"Thank you mom. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt she's in love with me, otherwise, I wouldn't have given her this ring," he says as he picks her hand up to show it off. "I don't take this vow lightly. She's the only woman for me and I know it. I love her to pieces and always will," Brad says.

Their moms, having said what they wanted to say, are happy they did. Brad and Kelly stand before them squeezing each other's hand, knowing what they told them is true.

Then Kelly's mom says, "Okay, so when's the date?"

"I knew you were going to ask, mom..." she says smiling. "We have not yet discussed that. We still have a lot to learn about each other before we make the final plunge. We only met six weeks ago. Give me a break," she says with a smile glowing on her face.

"Okay... Damn," she says.

Kelly laughs and gives her mom a tight hug.

"Where did you learn to hug like that?"

"Oh, I've had lots of practice lately. Brad won't marry me unless I give him multiple hugs on a daily basis, so I need lots of practice," she replies.

"Good for you sweetheart. He will, no doubt, give you all the practice you want, or need."

"You are so right about that," Brad replies.

Both moms group hug Brad and Kelly. Satisfied they said what they wanted to say, they walk away to join the crowd, happy.

The remainder of the evening is spent mingling with all the guests and Kelly refuses to let go of Brad, hugging him often, even giving him random kisses, still clearing her eyes. More conversations ensued and a short time after midnight, everyone retires to their rooms for the night.

* * * * *

For whatever reason, Brad and Kelly feel the need for more engagement sex. She's very horny and wants his cock before he's able to get his clothes off. It went straight to her pussy and he gives her a slow fuck that sends her over the edge as they climax together. They spend a long time pleasing each other, but Kelly isn't satisfied. She wants more.

He flips her over, gets her up on her hands and knees and assaulted her asshole. He licks her, then lubricates her and put his cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushes in. He fucks her pussy for some time to get his cock hard and well lubricated, then applies pressure to her rosebud.

He slips in and she groans her approval. He fucks her in the ass until they both cum again. The more times he fucks her, the weaker he gets. Then it's time for them to get some rest, but a few hours later, she wakes up and again, they fuck themselves silly. Kelly has a night to remember and it's indeed memorable for her. Brad also has a night to remember and he's happy as a clam, enjoying Kelly too many times, but he's pooped out now. Not literally, of course.

Kelly lays with her back to him, thinking she never in her life could've found another Brad, even if she went looking for one. He was dropped on her lap, blindly, and she silently thanks Danny Packard for her good fortune. She's a happy Kelly and happier to be right where she is, happy to have Brad and happy to be working for the greatest company she has ever worked for.

With a small hint of light in her eyes, Kelly says, "I should have thanked your father."

"For what my Angel?"

"You."

Brad doesn't know what to say. He remains silent for the moment, her words tugging at his heartstrings. His eyes are wet in a hurry.

When Brad doesn't respond, she turns her head to him and sees tears in his eyes. She turns her body to him and wraps him in her arms, holding him tight. He embraces her tight and drives his face into her neck. It's his turn to weep, and he does. He collects himself a little while later.

"I love you Angel."

"I love you to Baby. Always will."

They slowly drift off to sleep, still wrapped in each others' arms.

* * * * *

Sunday morning changes from dark to light as the sun rises and the Island comes to life. All of the Island's amenities are challenged as they all enjoy themselves. Everyone is having a great time as Brad and Kelly mingle as much as they can. The meals are delicious and the jokes abundant. Debi, Stacy and Peggy continue to talk with Kelly's brothers, which makes Brad wonder. He isn't expecting them to give that much attention to her brothers, but they did. Family time is well spent, but it just isn't enough time for everyone to enjoy everyone.

All too soon, the guests begins the sad departure about 2pm. For the assistants, two full days with their family doesn't seem to be enough, but they make the best of it, considering they weren't expecting their families to be there at all. Brad and Kelly escort everyone to the airport and bid them all farewell, until the next time.

Debi is happy her bosses give her family a send off. After her and Stacy's families board the aircraft, she goes to Brad and gives him a big hug with wetness in her eyes. Then moves to Kelly and gives her a hug. She waves at the aircraft as it taxies away as tears run down her cheeks, still hugging Kelly.

"I miss them already," Debi says.

Brad and Kelly hug her tight and does the same to the next boat load until they all depart the Island. Debi stays with them and keeps them busy with hugs. When they return to the Island, he notices it feels empty and Kelly notices it too. Brad calls the team together for a brief meeting and everyone congratulates everyone on a job well done and well appreciated. Each assistant thanks Brad and his sisters for inviting their families to the party.

Brad announces, "This was a great weekend everyone. It was special to meet all your families and spend some time with them, but..., we weren't able to spend enough time with any one of them. Because of that, Debi has volunteered to plan another trip to the Island for each family for a week long stay, one at a time."

Debi is surprised to hear that. She didn't know she volunteered to do it, but still happy to do it anyway. She's happy that her family will stay on the Island for a whole week. Same for the other families.

"So, sometime in the weeks to come, Debi will make it happen. We still have work we need to do, but we will give families as much time together as we possibly can while they're here. That's all folks. See ya in the morning."

More hugs and hi-fives are handed out amongst the team. Brad gives the team the rest of the day off to do what they want to do and tells them that we will get caught up tomorrow, wanting to relieve some of the stress of the family departures. Most of them walk a bit for exercise, some swim in the pool, some go to the gym to work out while Brad and Kelly get their own version of exercise, as predictable as it is. All in all, everybody relaxes, each in their own way.

Then Kelly answers another business call as the phone rings. It's Larry from Packard Records and he tells them Chuckie's trial ended. Larry expresses his apology for not calling sooner, but his trial ended on Friday. He says Chuck expressed remorse, apologized for his actions to the judge and he's ready to receive his punishment. He got a $2,500 fine, 200 hours of community service and he has to take an anger management course.

Brad and Kelly are surprised his trial came so fast, but Larry iterated it's over now. It ended with no law suits brought against the Packard Empire or Packard Records. Brad, Larry and the Packard team are all happy about the good news.

After Larry is finished explaining, Brad tells Kelly to release to the CEO's the story they prepared for this moment, telling Packard Empire employees the full story why he fired the VP. The responses he received in return are a chaotic stream of applause and happy employees.

Later that evening, Brad and Kelly retire for the night. They even hang their gift on the door handle and enjoy each other for a long time before falling asleep. Brad's cock is still hard, but he doesn't have the energy to use it. That's a new record for him. Kelly is ready to sleep and they drift off together.

To be continued. Stay tuned for Real Love Ch. 25