Real Love Ch. 28

Story Info
The saga of Brad and Kelly continues.
15.8k words
4.64
3.3k
5
0

Part 28 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Writer's Notes:

'Real Love' is my personal tribute to JammyJimmy's (JJ) story, 'Threads: The Island'. I give JJ credit, because credit is due, for this story and for my own inspiration and entrance into writing. 'Real Love' is actually the first story I wrote, even before 'Tale of Two Teens', my first published story.

As I was writing this story way back when, I was hoping JJ would be the editor. Having been unable to make contact with him, I have been reluctant to release it. Some say JJ has passed away, but I don't know. JJ, if you read this and want this story removed, please contact me. Several readers have relayed to me, both publically and privately, that they would like it released.

Therefore, 'Real Love' is an unauthorized, reimagined rewrite and sequel to JJ's story, 'Threads: The Island'. The general storyline in JJ's story is embedded in this story. Several of the character names have been changed because this is my story. Anyone who has read JJ's story will identify the characters quickly, starting with my main character, Bradley Weber, formerly known as Kyle Watson in JJ's story.

This story is long, but tolerant and filled with several emotions. If you stick with it, you will experience euphoria, happiness, sadness, sorrow and it will make you horny. You'll be disgusted, pissed off, scared and you'll grieve, cry, frown, smile and sometimes, you'll laugh, I hope.

'Real Love' starts off slow, but gains speed with age. Feel free to leave comments about what you like and what you dislike about the story. Feedback is a good thing for those writers who want to know what reader's like and dislike about their stories.

Please don't be mean in the comments because those that put in many hours over a period of several months, and thought into designing and writing these stories don't appreciate it, nor do they deserve it.

I do hope you enjoy the 'Real Love' series. Just don't forget one important detail -- it's fiction. Please do give us 'not so professional' writers a little slack.

JJ, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, fair winds and following seas my friend.

Let the saga of Bradley Weber continue...

MDSW

* * * * *

As the three owners sit down for their scheduled owner meeting, Brad says, "Confession time girls. The first week we were here, I wondered if either of you wanted any part of this business. Here we are six weeks later and both of you have pretty much jumped in with both feet. You're taking on responsibility and making business decisions. I can't tell you how proud I am of both of you for taking the time to learn and dedicating yourselves to this."

"With that said, you need to let Kelly know when you have swamped your assistants with work. Kelly will start adding assistants as you need them. She's expecting to have three assistants for each of us. I'm completely happy with the assistants I have so far and you should be too, so we need to evaluate them."

"What I suggest you guys do is sit down with Kelly and give her examples of work you have asked of them to see if she sees something in their performance that needs improvement. The idea is not to replace, but to train them to be more efficient or use different methods to get the job done. A big part of this job is foresight, or their ability to look into the future and determine what your needs will be, then take the necessary steps to acquire the same in advance of the need. We need the best staff to support us. That's my bottom line. You guys okay with that?"

Peggy is the first to respond saying, "Yup, I'm on board with that Brad. Rick still has down time so I don't need any more help at this time. He's been able to handle everything and answer business questions that I don't know, which is still a lot. I also know you're carrying my work load. I want you to know that I'll be taking on more responsibility as I get deeper into it. I can't begin to tell you that I appreciate your patience with me. I will get it eventually, but I'm slow at it. Rick is becoming more involved and I trust his advice more and more, but I don't want him to think I'm stupid, because sometimes, I feel like I am."

Brad replies, "You're not stupid, Peggy, and Rick knows it. You may be ignorant, but not stupid. Ignorant is okay because you can learn. Rick and Nikki both expect that because you have no background in business. This isn't a bad thing so don't beat yourself up. You're doing fine. I can do a lot of this because I have been trained to do it. You haven't. You have to learn as you go, which in so many ways, is trial by fire. There's a lot to learn so don't give up."

"Don't be afraid to say you don't understand. Let him help you or ask him if he can give you a beginner course in business. Don't let fear dictate your actions. Face fear and overcome it. Remember Kelly's advice. Talk with her again if you like. She has more advice about this than I do so take advantage of her. She can help you break the ice too. Consider the other side of the coin, Peggy. If Rick works less than fifty percent of his day, what will he think if you ask so little of him? Will he think he's not doing his job? Will he quit because he is bored?"

"If you want help from me on business matters, all you have to do is ask. I will make myself available to you... either or both of you at any time. Just say the word. Has any of Kelly's suggestions helped you at all?"

"Hell yes!" Peggy states. "It has caused me to accelerate my personal relationship with Rick so yes it's helping me a lot. It seems we flow better together now. He almost knows what I'm going to ask before I ask it."

"He's anticipating your questions Peggy. That's great. How are you doing, Stacy?"

"I'm also picking it up Brad. And yes, Kelly helped me as well, in the same manner as Peggy. There's a lot of information here to process and I'm not use to doing that. But, in time, I will be right up there with you. Nikki still has down time as well, likely because she works so much faster than I do at the business stuff. But I'm getting her more involved," she replies. "Any more suggestions about that?"

"Same advice Stacy. The best thing to do is to talk to Kelly. She's a wealth of information about this and she hates me when I try to do her job. I'm not trying to weasel out of it, but I am trying to get you to the best source of information to handle the problem you face -- and save my relationship... Would either of you like to go to a business school and learn business practices?"

"I would rather learn from you. You can give us the info we need without analyzing the cost of tea in China, if you know what mean," Peggy says and Stacy agrees.

Brad is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to the business stuff. Both Peggy and Stacy know it.

"I understand what you mean Stacy. When we decide to add to the staff, Kelly has already told you she plans to put Nikki and Rick on the same team. That means Stacy will get new assistants."

"That reminds me. Do you know why she wants to do that?" Peggy asks. "She told us earlier she is going to do that, but didn't have time to tell us why. She was getting pulled in a couple directions so she hasn't been able to tell us yet."

"One thing Kelly and I have learned, being in this position, is that we talk all time about anything that trips our fancy and we include Debi in our conversations because she's a team member. Rick and Nikki are a couple and they spend a lot of time together. They talk a lot also, but they talk about both of you instead of concentrating on one. I think they would turn into another Kelly and Debi if they work with the same boss. That way, their focus is on one person and they don't have to keep switching. Not only that, they requested to work with you as a team. How do you feel about that?"

"I like it... Sounds like you're thinking ahead Brad," Stacy says.

"Kelly is thinking ahead, and she does it well. She also has a preference for Rick and Nikki, but she wants them to decide who they want to work with. Kelly talked to them this morning and you know who they picked," he says frankly. "The most challenging of the two of you. I would have been disappointed if they didn't select you."

"Peggy, learn at your pace. Do what makes you comfortable. Some of it will be confusing to you but don't give up. You may not understand what they're telling you, but absorb as much as possible. It will likely come to fruition down the road. Don't try to rush things either."

"Obviously, Kelly will find Stacy assistants with similar qualities. Good assistants are hard to find, so when we find them, we need to do everything possible to keep them. Top positions shouldn't have a high turnover because it will slow us down. That's one reason why I got rid of the termination dates in the contracts. We must have team members that click together," Brad says.

Both Peggy and Stacy agree with what Brad is telling them and appreciate the advice. They also want more casual business discussions when there's less pressure on them, and wants them more often. Brad tells them we can have the mini training sessions anytime they want, but may need to schedule them if time starts getting tight.

Stacy has another thought she wants to discuss with the two of them, now that she has them cornered.

"New topic. Would you guys feel comfortable with team T-shirts that we can wear around the Island on comfort days? Mine would have my name and TEAM Stacy on it along with the Packard Empire logo. Yours will be similar. I'm not sure if that's a good idea yet, but what do you think?" Stacy asks.

"It sounds good yet not good. Everybody works together well right now and I wonder if breaking us into smaller teams will hinder that or separate us somehow. Why don't we discuss this at the next team meeting?" Peggy asks.

"I'm thinking the same thing," Brad injects. "We should give this some more thought and Peggy is right, we need to bring it up at the next team meeting so we get information from the whole team. I do like the idea though."

With that said, they get up and have a group hug. Brad gives each a kiss on the cheek but the girls kiss him on his lips, shocking him.

"What was that for?" Brad asks.

His sister replies, "We just like seeing you squirm."

Then they skip off to their suites laughing, turning their faces into big smiles, including Brad's.

Brad knows what to expect when he returns to his bedroom and he's looking forward to it because Kelly surprised him earlier. A smile comes over his face and as he heads to his bedroom, he wonders if a threesome is also turning him on.

* * * * *

Debi joins Kelly on the bed about five minutes after Brad goes to his owner meeting. As the conversation with Kelly begins, Debi says a dildo isn't satisfying her need for a cock. She's very specific about what she wants, but tells Kelly she has right of refusal, of course. Kelly is okay with that and Debi tells her what she wants Brad to do to her. Basically, she wants him to fuck her because she's so horny and wet just in anticipation of getting a good dose of cock. She admits she's been wet since the earlier discussion and they laugh together.

The talk gets Debi and Kelly very horny and that allows Kelly to ease most of her inhibitions about letting Brad fuck her best friend, so she's not as apprehensive about it now, which really surprises her.

The more they talk, the better she feels about letting Brad fuck her best friend. She's a little concerned what the future will bring though. Debi is very liberal with her sexual thoughts as she explains them to Kelly, who's now wet just from talking about having sex with Brad. Kelly wonders how she will feel when she watches Brad put his cock into another woman's pussy. She will soon find out. Kelly doesn't really know what to expect from this first encounter and she doesn't know what she's going to do either.

When Brad comes in from his meeting, Debi and Kelly are sitting on the bed, still dressed, talking about what Debi wants to do with Brad. He hopes they wouldn't start without him and he gets his wish, but both have very wet pussies.

"I love my sisters," Brad says as he enters the room.

"What's with the shit eatin' grin Brad?" Kelly asks.

"My sisters have decided they like making me squirm."

"What did they do this time?"

"Well, we normally kiss each other on the cheek when we end the meeting, starting with me. They just kissed me on my lips and ran off laughing saying they just want to see me squirm. It worked," he says.

Both girls laugh at his humiliation.

"They must spend time coordinating their schemes. This one surprised me."

Brad sits down on the bed between them and leans back on his elbows as Debi starts the discussion.

"If its okay, Kelly, I would like to start with Brad because I know you know I want to get fucked. I'm not really into girls as far as I know, but I do want you to be involved with us. Having never done this, I'm not sure what to do or where to start, not to mention, I'm nervous."

Kelly says, "Believe me, we're all nervous, Debi. That being the case, you do what you want and I will join in as you progress. I'm a patient girl."

Debi's face lights up when she smiles, making her attractive as hell, just like Kelly's does. One day, Debi will attract the right guy and she'll be happy beyond her wildest dreams, but right now she's in a 'hurry up and wait' mode. She's feeling very good because she's about to fuck a good friend and great boss, but she doesn't know what Brad has to offer her, yet. Her pussy is driving her desires as they built up inside her. Secretly, she has wanted to fuck Brad since she met him, but will never admit that to Kelly, or Brad. She's also a patient girl.

Debi wants cock really bad and is horny beyond belief. She stands and wastes no time taking her top off and dropping it on the floor next her. Then she removes her bra, exposing her tits, dropping it in the same pile. They're proportional to her body, just like Kelly's, slightly droopy but still self supporting. A good hand full by any stretch of the imagination. He still likes them.

Brad sits up and Kelly moves close to him. They sit there holding hands and watch as Debi removes her shorts, sneakers and panties with no hesitation. She's not wasting any time presenting her naked body to them. As Brad admires her naked body, he can't see an ounce of fat on her causing his cock to twitch. Debi isn't a modest girl. She appears to like being naked in front of them, or maybe him.

She slowly turns around to show them her ass. It's fine as well, a nice teardrop shape. She bends over, spreads her legs, then reaches behind her and spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole and pussy to them. Then she rubs her ass cheeks, then her pussy as they watch. Debi stands back up, turns around, squeezes her tits together and pinches her nipples, drawing a sigh from her lips. Then her hand goes to her pussy as she tweaks her clit and moans in pleasure.

Brad likes her sexy moves very much, but thinks it's a bit unusual. His cock twitches as she stands before him. She has a beautiful body, very similar to Kelly's. She has a pussy free of hair, which Brad has learned to love, and she has all the right curves in all the right places and her skin appears to be very smooth and soft. Debi's pussy isn't as smooth in shape as Kelly's. Her labia is loose, her outer lips are not as closed up, but very puffy, and her crotch is still very touchable. The two girls are comparable, to say the least.

Brad can see that Debi is wet as his flag begins to rise to the occasion. Kelly takes notice and begins rubbing his cock through his shorts. Debi moves toward Brad with desire in her brain and lust in her eyes.

As Debi moves to Brad, Kelly stands up and begins a sexy act of removing her clothes very slowly while Debi begins removing Brad's. She stops undressing as she watches Debi go to town on his clothes. She would have ripped them off him if she could. She's interested in nothing less than immediate access to his cock and her pussy is ready.

Brad holds his arms up as Debi grabs his shirt. Her tits are swinging before him as she slides his shirt off over his head, placing it on top of her clothes on the floor. Then she unsnaps his shorts and pulls the zipper down. He isn't wearing shoes and he leans back on his elbows and lifted up while she drags his shorts off him and out springs his huge, semi hard cock. Debi instantly freezes and stares in utter surprise as his shorts hit the floor.

"OMG, Kelly! He's huge! No wonder you latched onto him so fast. A hot guy with a big cock is a rare find. Lucky you!" Debi blurts out, her desires driving her speech and her hand grabs his cock. "I've got to get this cock in my pussy. Can I suck him or do something else just as sexy and deliberate, like suck his cock?" she asks, trying to get the point across that she wants to suck his cock.

Kelly nods her approval and watches as Debi stares at his cock.

Brad positions himself on the bed and Debi gets beside him to inspect his cock. She grips the large cock and squeezes it. Debi has never seen or had a cock this big inside her. She gets busy licking and sucking his cock while making all sorts of slurping noises and also reaches between her own legs to rub her clit.

Kelly does a strip tease for Brad as she removes her clothes. She isn't wearing underwear so it didn't take long. Kelly removes her top, exposing her ample tits, then unbuttons her cutoffs and drops them to the floor. She shows Brad her stuff by caressing her tits, squeezing them together and pinching her nipples, just as Debi did. Brad smiles for her as he watches her every move, nearly ignoring Debi. Kelly grins and slowly turns around, spreads her legs, bends over and pulls her cheeks apart, exposing her pussy and asshole to him. He wants to touch her so bad, but she's out of his reach.

She gets back on the bed and wonders what to do. Maybe just watch? No. Not an option. Her pussy is getting wetter by the minute and wants to do something, but doesn't know what, at this point.

Debi looks hot sucking on Brad's cock and isn't paying attention to Kelly or Brad while doing so. Kelly is getting wetter by the second as she watches Debi suck her man's cock. She scoots a little closer, but is still out of Brad's reach.

Brad motions for Kelly to lay beside him. All he wants to do is get her closer to him so he can caress her, one of the many things he enjoys doing to her. She moves in position and lays her head on his shoulder, close to his neck facing Debi, and begins caressing her back as she watches Debi work his cock.

She turns to him, looks him in the eyes, and with a smile, whispers, "Brad."

"Yes Angel," he whispers in her ear.

They kiss each other with love in their hearts as Debi is going to town on his cock like a madwoman after the last bit of food available.

Brad is touched when she did that, even with another women is sucking on his cock. He begins to caress her, all of her, touching her, softly rubbing her ass and entering her pussy, all while Debi continues to attack his cock, and she is definitely horny.

Even though Debi is having issues with his size, she refuses to give up. She's horny as hell and wants his cock in her aching and wet pussy. After some serious cock sucking, his cock is ready for action, and she's been ready.

Kelly is okay with Debi sucking on Brad's cock. Even fucking him. There's no ill feelings which, frankly, continues to surprise her, maybe even shock her. She seems to be okay sharing her fiancé with her best friend. She guessed that maybe the talk before the sex helped. She learned that Debi is horny as hell and starved for cock. It's not about love for her, she just wants to get fucked. Maybe the earlier sex with Brad helped her feel it's okay. Whatever the reason, Kelly wants Brad to fuck her and make her a happy assistant.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers