Real Love Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly whispers, "Baby, when she's ready, I want you to fuck her just like you fuck me. You have the same free reign over her body as you have over mine. Then I'm going to fuck you all night long."

Brad can't believe his ears, but Debi is really turning him on, and what Kelly just said makes him that much more hornier. He gives Kelly a long passionate kiss, letting her know he understands her wishes.

Since Debi hasn't had sex in quite some time and because she's frigging her clit, her pussy is dripping with her juices and aching for cock. Desire and passion takes control of her and she's ready for Brad's big dick in her pussy. She announces she's ready to fuck and moves herself to straddle him. She reaches behind her and grabs his cock, pumping on it a few times, then slowly guides it into her pussy.

"Oh god, this is going to be beautiful," Debi declares as his cock teases her lips.

Brad is admiring Debi's near perfect body as he acts like he's doing a friend a favor. He reaches to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples, with one hand, softly as Debi moans her gratification. He also notices she's not shy about getting fucked. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it.

Debi takes him in slowly, then rests. Then more disappears inside her, then rests. She feels full and needs time to adjust. Finally, after several minutes and repeating the process, she has all of him in her wet pussy. She sits straight up on his cock so she gets maximum penetration. Brad feels her essence and is very pleased at her wetness. Debi feels full so she stays long enough to get use to his size.

"Oh Kelly, his cock feels so great inside me," she says, "like nothing I've ever had before."

She's loving every second of it and the size of his cock alone literally sends her into euphoria, feeling like heaven to her as her first orgasm quickly overwhelms her with no warning. It's an intense one, but not a hard, breathtaking one. Then she bends down on Brad's chest, very close to Kelly, telling them she's having her first orgasm.

Kelly is enjoying the show before her as Brad continues caressing her body, his hand and fingers all over her. She's already dripping wet as he begins rubbing her cheeks and continues to pull one side away from the other and runs his fingers through her crack. He spends time with his fingers in her pussy as she moans her pleasure to them. Then he inserts one of his wet fingers into her asshole, overcoming moderate resistance as she moans for him and strains to kiss him. The kiss is wet, intense and long. She also likes being kissed when there's a finger in her ass and Brad knows this about her.

Kelly is feeling affectionate. She wants to give as much as she's getting, even though she's getting more than she thought she would. That fact that she's seeing Brad's cock disappearing in her best friend's pussy is a turn on for her. It actually surprises her that it does turn her on. Now she's an aching pussy herself and is searching for some way to get some needed relief.

Debi gets used to his size and is pretty vocal about how she feels with him inside her. She raises up, leaving about half his cock still in her pussy, and slowly slides back onto it. She's in pure ecstasy as can be seen by the expression on her face.

Kelly notices Debi isn't as close to her anymore and moves to rest her head on Brad's shoulder. Debi bends over and gives Brad a kiss on his lips with his cock buried deep inside her. Without hesitation, she moves to Kelly and gives her a kiss on her lips as she moves to accept the kiss. Kelly is surprised at her move. Debi lifts herself again to remove half his cock from her pussy and slides his cock back inside her. Again, she's very vocal about his cock inside her and gives Brad another kiss, then gives Kelly a more intense kiss.

Debi tells Kelly that he fills her love tunnel to the max and his size alone has already got her off once.

Debi rises up and begins moving on Brad's cock with longer, yet slow strokes, vocalizing obscenities as she does so with her face having a heavenly expression. She can feel another orgasm building and after two more strokes deep into her pussy, Debi has her second orgasm. This one very intense.

Kelly watches Debi's orgasm and wants more attention so she mounts Brad and puts her pussy in his face. This is new for Brad, since she's never done that to him before now. He licks her and then inserts his tongue into her pussy. He licks her everywhere before moving to her clit. He sucks on it softly at first and slowly increases the suction. He returns to her lips and circles her essence before jamming his tongue back in her pussy, his tongue searching for all the juices it can find. Then he goes back to her clit and sucks on it some more, removing as much juice as possible. Kelly is getting seriously vocal with her pleasure as well as Brad is feeling his Wheaties. He has two happy, beautiful girls working his body over. How bad can it be?

He moves his tongue down her lips to her asshole and licks as Kelly moans her approval. He continues his assault on her asshole with his tongue as Kelly leans forward so he can insert a finger inside her pussy to get it nice and wet. She moans louder and he discovers he has to keep licking up her juices or they will drip on his face.

Brad is in heaven, having the girl of his dreams on his face and her best friend on his cock. He wonders if life can get any better than this.

Debi comes completely off his cock. She knows Kelly is riding his face and turns around so her ass faces his torso. She guides his cock back into her pussy as she begins abusing it to her advantage. She's really getting into it and is about to cum for the third time. Brad is thrusting into her with more force as he eats Kelly's pussy with enthusiasm causing her to squirm on his face.

He continues to work his finger in Kelly's pussy, coating it with her juices, then he removes it and teases her rosebud, and softly rubbing her perineum. Slowly, he applies pressure to her rosebud until it gives in to his desire and his finger enters her, allowing him access. Kelly moans loudly, telling Brad to proceed. Back to sucking her clit, he pushes his finger deep inside her ass. Seconds later, Kelly has her first orgasm. He removes his finger from her ass and licks her juices up. She dismounts Brad's face after she recovers enough physical energy to do so.

She watches as Debi fucks her man, being in awe of the expression on Debi's face. It's turning her on again as his cock works its way in and out of Debi's pussy. Her asshole is clearly visible and is getting a workout as it stretches when his cock slides into her pussy and relaxes as he pulls out.

Brad looks down the length of his body and watches as his cock as it disappears into Debi's pussy. His cock is satisfying her and she's seconds away from her fourth orgasm. Brad reaches for her and puts pressure on her asshole as Debi stiffens up and moans as she cums all over his cock. Her strokes slow, but she's still pumping on his cock. It feels sooo good inside her.

After four orgasms, Debi is physically exhausted. His cock has drained her, even though it's still hard and still inside her pussy. To Debi, it feels good there. She wants him again, but isn't physically able to fuck him. The size of his cock takes more out of her than she expected.

Debi lifts off his cock and falls on Brad's legs as his cock springs back and slaps his stomach. Moments later, she rolls off him, his cock still hard as a rock. Kelly moves on her back beside him and rolls him on top of her. He slides his cock into her pussy, with guidance from Kelly's hand, and he fucks his fiancée.

"Fuck me Brad, fuck me with that big cock of yours," she says with her speech drooling with desire.

He's ready as she lifts her legs to his shoulders and bangs her hard, knowing she's really horny. Her moans get louder. Her expressions more intense. Her pleasure off the charts. Then he moves her knees to her tits.

She says, "Give it to me, all of it, hard as you can!"

Debi crawls into a good position behind Brad and watches as his cock saws in and out of Kelly's pussy. As she's taking in the show, she's getting hornier in the process, but is still too weak to do much of anything. She reaches over and lets his balls touch her hand as he bangs Kelly. Brad announces he's going to cum as Debi holds his balls briefly.

Kelly is being very vocal about his cock as he bangs her really hard several more times. Debi is feeling his cock and balls as it goes in and out of Kelly's pussy and Brad feels what Debi is doing and it feels fantastic to him. Then Debi reaches for Kelly's asshole and pushes on it with her finger. Kelly goes into an intense orgasm just as Brad begins filling her pussy with his cum, authorizing her to cum all over his cock.

After he pumps it all inside her, he slips out of Kelly and collapses on the bed next to her as Debi slowly moves to the other side. With positions on either side of Brad, they rest their heads on his shoulders and drape a leg over his. Brad begins caressing each body. He gives Debi a kiss on her forehead, caresses her naked ass for the first time and probes her asshole. It feels soft and smooth and it is fine with him so he continues caressing her ass cheeks.

With his other hand, he pinches Kelly's nipple and squeezes her tit, then moves to her ass. The girls lay there with a grin on each face. Nothing said. Just touching each other. But, Brad's cock forgets to soften, being so turned on by the sexual acts of these women.

He gets off the bed and drags Debi so her ass is on the edge, slightly hanging off, raises her legs to his shoulders and puts his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Debi reaches down and grabs his cock to guide it into her pussy. She's weak, but she's getting new energy slowly. She's not going to let this go without taking as much advantage as she can, not knowing if it will continue. Still horny, she's gaining energy the farther his cock penetrates her.

Brad pushes his cock in her pussy slowly as she begs for more because his strokes are too slow. Again, Debi is very vocal about the feeling his cock is giving her. Kelly reaches over kissing and rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples while Brad's big cock is all the way inside her, then she sucks on them.

That gives Debi her fifth orgasm. Kelly sees it and rubs her tits faster, pinches and kisses her nipples. She's as hot as Debi as Brad pumps his cock into her slowly with Debi having the most heavenly expression on her face.

Brad is on cloud nine by pleasuring his two girls. Kelly straddles Debi's face while facing Brad and lowers her pussy to her mouth. Debi licks her pussy as much as possible as Brad increases his tempo and fucks her harder.

Then he leans over and gives Kelly a passionate kiss. Debi is doing wonders on Kelly's pussy and she eventually has a major climax. Kelly shifts her attention to Brad as she dismounts Debi, kissing him with passion as she reaches behind him to rub his ass. Debi is nearing orgasm so Kelly reaches for his asshole and puts some pressure on it.

That's all it takes. Both Debi and Brad rock in an intense orgasm. As Debi pinches her own nipples, Kelly slides her finger in his ass. As she removes it from his ass, Brad is exhausted. His cock goes soft as he lays down on the bed. Once again, the girls rest themselves on him as they did before and relax, temporarily feeling drained. Debi can't resist stroking his cock in the after glow.

Debi finally breaks the silence.

"That was intense guys. It made my day and it was a great experience for me. I love you both. I had six orgasms and I'm wasted beyond what I thought I would be. I do hope we can do this again. I'm still horny, but too tired to do much. I seriously enjoyed this and I'm willing if you want to engage with me again."

As she continues to stroke Brad's cock, Kelly is glowing in the after sex she has experienced. Brad is caressing Kelly's ass now, rubbing her asshole as well. He's very pleased he can make both of them happy.

Debi thought this is a learning session and the next time will be a HOT session.

She finally perks up and says, "Two is company, three is a crowd. I love you guys. I want to thank you so much for doing this for me. It's worth it. It's more than worth it."

At that, she gives Kelly, then Brad a kiss on their lips, gets off the bed, but just stands there, still displaying her naked body to them.

Looking at her, Kelly says, "Debi, that was fantastic. Knowing you want to repeat, come back tomorrow night, same time, same place."

Then she gives Brad a kiss to remember.

"Thanks Kelly, I will. Brad?"

"You heard the boss."

"That's not what I asked Brad," she says smiling.

"Touché Debi! See you tomorrow night," Brad says with a smile as he's in awe of her wit in the situation.

He reaches for her and drags her back on the bed as she giggles and falls in the space between them, to give her a hug. Kelly gives her a hug, too. Debi is sandwiched between them and feels good as gold. Both Brad and Kelly run their hands all over her and she's breathing heavy and getting turned on. She lifts her leg across Brad's naked body as Debi feels very good having her body caressed. Brad reaches for her ass gaining access to her privates. He pushes his finger into her pussy as she moans. Kelly moves the hair from her face and rubs her cheek and gives her a peck.

In her best child voice, Debi asks, "Brad would you tell me what you're going to do to me tomorrow night? You too Kelly."

"Debi, if we tell you that, you won't be able to focus on work tomorrow."

"Brad, I'm already wet just waiting for tomorrow. It will not make a difference to me," Debi explains.

Brad reaches farther down and probes her pussy.

"See, I told you," she says as Kelly laughs.

Brad smiles and says, "I see Debi. If I tell you now it can't get you any wetter so we will tackle that tomorrow."

"I'm hoping you will get me horny in anticipation of tomorrow night."

"You're already horny in anticipation of tomorrow night. Telling you anything now won't change anything."

"Will you eat my pussy?"

"Definitely... And what I will tell you is that you will want more."

"Now, that tells me what I'm looking for."

Debi gives Brad another kiss, smiles, rolls on top of him as Brad takes control of her ass cheeks, gives Kelly another kiss, smiles, gets off the bed, picks up her clothes and heads for her en-suite.

"Until tomorrow night guys," Debi says as she goes through the door and she's gone.

Kelly wants to know what he's thinking as she grips his cock and massages it.

"Brad, what did you think?" she asks as she cuddles to him nice and tight.

"It was good for me Kelly. I really felt close to you all the time she was riding my cock in the beginning."

"You say the sweetest things, Bradley Weber, I love you so much I'm just bursting all over you right now," she says as wetness appears in her eyes.

"I love you to Angel. She was caressing my cock and balls as I was fucking you and it felt fantastic. I was in heaven and I even wanted to fuck you while she was riding my cock. How weird is that?"

Kelly kisses and caresses his body as she strokes his cock and it magically rises to the occasion.

"What do you think," he asks.

"Wow, it was fun. I was so shocked when she kissed me. It felt so good. For some reason, I wanted her to eat me out right after she kissed me, but she did do it later. I enjoyed watching her enjoy herself. It was a turn on for me to watch your cock move in and out of her pussy. She was in heaven as she rode it. It was beautiful."

"She pushed on my asshole while you were fucking me, just as we came, giving me an intense orgasm. I loved it. It was a good exchange. I'm okay with her returning and I doubt you will refuse her either."

"You're right. She is fun!" Brad agrees.

A couple minutes later, Brad says, "Kelly."

"Yes, Baby."

"I love you so much Angel."

She squeezes his cock and says, "I love you too."

Moments later, Brad is feeling guilty about the threesome.

"Angel."

"Yes Baby."

"You said one time you wanted a threesome with two guys. Still want to do that?"

She gets up, straddles him and looks him square in his eyes.

"Baby, all I need, all I desire, all I want, is you. I'm a one cock girl now so no, I have no desire for a threesome with two guys. You will just have to take your punishment with me, or me and Debi. Besides, we can still introduce the butt plug or some of the other toys I have anytime you want. I love you more than you can imagine."

"I look forward to it. I love you Angel. We should look at the toys you have sometime soon. What do you think?" he asks.

"Fine by me. Anytime."

She gives Brad a passionate kiss and returns to her comfy position against him. Minutes later...

"Angel, I'm thinking I just had a threesome with two women, so I have to let you have a threesome with two guys."

"Do you want me to have a threesome with two guys," she asks.

"I don't really, but I can't deny you the pleasure either. Turnabout is fair play."

Kelly literally ravishes him as she pours her love on him.

Then she says, "I don't want to have a threesome with two guys Brad. I just want you forever. You're all I need, period, end of sentence."

"But what about me getting pleasured by two women? Does that bother you at all?"

She responds, "Debi and I had a good discussion while you were in your meeting and she made me relax about the whole ordeal. She's not looking for love. She's looking to get fucked, period, so you can relax as well. Besides, I didn't only do this only for us, I did it because we both want her to stay with us. That gets you off the hook to reciprocate. Honestly Baby, I have no desire to have a threesome with two guys because I love you so much. It doesn't bother me if you fuck Debi in a threesome with me, but I would if you fuck some other bimbo. This is all about Debi. I thought you understood that."

"I do understand that and I love you so much, yet I just fucked another woman. I'm feeling guilty right now is all," Brad reiterates.

Kelly gives him more kisses than he can count.

"I'm not holding that against you Baby. You will just have to love me more."

"I already love you more. I love you more than I ever thought I would love any woman, I'm so into you."

They kiss again and get really passionate with this one. She strokes his cock again before she gets tight and comfy with him. He reaches for her ass and rubs it as she begins to fade off. He runs his hand across her back, very tenderly touching her, until they drift off to sleep.

* * * * *

Kelly wakes a few hours later and sucks on Brad's cock until he wakes up. Then she climbs on his cock and rides it until they both have an incredible orgasm together. They take a shower afterward and sleep soundly the rest of the night.

Brad never thought he can be so happy and neither did Kelly. But, they're dealing with it. This is new for each of them. Being so much in love is a fantasy for them at best, especially for their first serious relationship. However, it's a good thing amid all the business dealings they face every day. Their relationship is the best stress reliever they could have found. If he thought of this before the big life change, he would have laughed at himself. Threesomes were never in his bag of tricks, but the education he just received is a big change in his sex life, and Kelly's as well.

The irony is, if it wasn't for the death of Brad's father, they may never have met in the first place. But, as they proceed through life together, they wonder if and when the bottom will fall out from underneath them and change their future. They know it's a possibility, but they're prepared to deal with it, together.