Real Love Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

The next morning, Brad and Kelly get up and go through their normal routines, starting with his morning workout and bath with his fiancée. Debi does her normal routine as she gets ready for the day in her own en-suite.

The rulebook meetings begin this morning and, as the day progresses, they learn it's going to be a very slow process as every rule is being scrutinized. Instead of calling it a rulebook, the team adopts 'handbook' as a replacement. Even though it's a slow progression, they're quite pleased with the actions they're taking for the new Packard Empire.

Progressing with the handbook, it's been a learning experience for all of them. They weren't expecting some of the reasons for the rules, mostly because of legal issues, but, it is what it is.

Nobody is thinking this handbook is going to be perfect. Brad is hoping to make a big dent in it and that's going to happen. Changes have been made, but not as many as he's hoping for. He has his heart set on major changes an wants all employees to be less intimidated by the new handbook, but something isn't quite right and he's unable to put his finger on it.

* * * * *

Brad, Kelly and Debi are very pleased with the first threesome so the next one is inevitable and already set up. As the day time passes, each of them looks forward to the second joining of their bodies with enthusiasm.

The anticipation of the next threesome is building in all three of them, especially Kelly. She's hoping Debi is willing to eat her out again. Not knowing is making the anticipation worse for her. She's getting wet just thinking about it and she has to change her panties three times during the day.

Debi is wet as she thinks about getting Brad's big cock back in her pussy. She's also hoping she can eat Kelly's pussy again, but doesn't know if she's willing to do it for her. Either way, she's going to get fucked good.

Both girls want to eat the other's pussy, but have yet to get on the same page. They share a common sexual interest, but the discovery phase of the relationship is not yet complete. Each is turned on by the other and they're ready to do more, but neither knows the other's personal preferences about same sex fucking.

The day seems to fly by with anticipation. Brad and the team is very busy with meeting after meeting. Lunch and dinner come and go and now it's time for his sisters. That meeting ends early because both sisters want to invest more time reading the rulebook and want to get some more rest before tomorrow's continuous assault on it.

* * * * *

The big event arrives and Debi appears on the bed only a couple minutes before Brad. Kelly shares the fact she changed her panties three times throughout the day. Debi reveals she changed hers four times. They laugh and agree that the first time together was fun, to say the least. It was a good experience for all is the consensus, but don't have time to get into specifics before Brad joins them, which surprises them.

Debi and Kelly are on the bed talking as Brad comes in from the meeting with his sisters and again, takes a seat between them. Wasting no time, Debi stands and slowly removes her clothes without saying a word. Kelly moves closer to Brad and laces her hand his. Both sit and watch as she exposes her charms to them, one piece after another. She doesn't do a strip tease, she just takes her clothes off, piece by piece. It's sexy in its own right.

Once naked, again she displayed herself, squeezes her tits and pinches her nipples. Then she turns around, bends over and spreads her cheeks so they can see her charms, just as she did the night before. She thought it's worth repeating because Brad was hard a short time later. Brad shows his interest as his cock twitches. Kelly notices this time and moves her hand to his cock. Once again, it works and Debi is pleased she has that affect on him.

This time, Brad reaches for and buries his finger in Debi's pussy because he can see she's already dripping. Debi didn't expect it and jumps, but allows the invasion into her most private part. Kelly also reaches for her ass and softly caresses it. Then they retract their arms as she stands up.

She turns around and reaches for Kelly to join her. Kelly takes her hand and Debi pulls her to her feet as she lets go of Brad's cock. Then Debi begins to take Kelly's clothes off her by unbuttoning her blouse while she kisses Kelly lightly on the her lips. Kelly is surprised at her forwardness this time. Debi is taking the lead because she wants to fuck so bad, again. She kisses her, a longer kiss this time while Brad enjoys watching them together as his cock tents his shorts.

As Debi finishes unbuttoning Kelly's blouse, she removes the garment to the floor behind her. Kelly isn't wearing a bra so her tits come into full view. As Debi and Brad ponder the view, Debi licks her nipples and caresses her tits as Kelly closes her eyes. Then Debi unbuttons her shorts and slides them down her body to the floor. Her panties are wet again, claiming she just changed them a short time ago. Debi slips her fingers in the waistband and slides them down her slender body to the floor. Kelly kicks them away and stands before them naked while Debi sits on the bed next to Brad and Kelly repeats Debi's show for them as Debi places her hand on his protected cock.

Kelly squeezes her tits together and pinches her nipples. Then she spreads her pussy lips and rubs her pussy. She turns away from them, spreads her legs, bends over and spreads her cheeks as far apart as she can get them, exposing her charms to her audience. Debi can see she's wet so she sticks her finger into her pussy before Brad. He adds one of his fingers to her pussy, then Brad takes his out and presses it against her asshole. Kelly moans as they assault her private parts. Then they remove their fingers while Kelly stands up and turns to face them, rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples.

Debi lets go of Brad's cock, gets off the bed, stands facing Kelly, then holds out their hands to Brad. He takes them and they pull him to his feet. As Kelly removes his shirt, Debi removes his shorts, exposing his now hard cock. Brad steps out of his shorts and flips them out of the way as Debi grabs his cock, squeezing it as hard as she can, then reaches around behind him with her other hand and rubs his ass and squeezes his cheek.

Kelly moves in close to Brad and does the same from the other side as they share his cock since it's big enough for two hands. As they stand near him, he reaches behind and feels each ass. They're nice to touch, very soft and smooth. Then he squeezes them and moves a finger inside each crack. The girls enjoy the attention and smile.

Now that they're all naked, Debi says she wants to talk so they return to the bed. Brad slips back and crosses his legs in front of him and the girls follow suit, facing each other in a triangular configuration. Brad's stiff cock is in full view of both girls and Brad notices they're looking. Debi stares at his cock as if she's never seen it before. She snaps out of it when Kelly pokes her. Ever so embarrassed, Debi looks at them and smiles as her face blushes. They all smile and it's clear Debi really wants Brad's big cock again.

Debi speaks first saying, "I'm so embarrassed... I would like to do several things with the two of you this time. I began last night saying I wasn't into girls, but when I kissed Kelly, a spark ran through my body and it caused me to kiss her again. Among other things, I want to eat her out if she'll let me because I'm really turned on. Brad, if you're willing, you can get behind me and eat me at the same time, then fuck my pussy, I think I will be in heaven for a while."

Kelly says, "I've been wanting you to eat me ever since you kissed me last night. It really turned me on so yes, you may eat my pussy all you want. I also want to eat your pussy so be prepared. I want Brad to fuck me sometime tonight, maybe in both lower holes, so be warned and I can't tell you how horny I am right now. This is a real turn on."

"Brad, do you have anything in particular you would like to do to either or both of us?" Debi asks.

"Of course I do but I will play it as we progress."

"I would really like to hear what's in store for me. It turns me on," Debi says.

"Me too Brad. It will make me horny as hell," Kelly says.

"In that case, I do want my cock inside both of you, even in your ass if that's okay with you Debi. Kelly really likes it when I fuck her in the ass so I can only assume, for now, that you will like it as well. I also want to eat both of you, caress each of your bodies, finger each asshole and fuck you both from behind, but we can play most of that by ear. I would also like to lick and suck these beautiful tits as well. There will be future times we fuck together so we have plenty of time for exploration. Before we start, I need to take a pill if I expect to make both of you happy girls tonight."

"Fucking me in my ass is fine with me as long as you fill my pussy with that big cock of yours first. I'm so horny I've been waiting for that all day long. Okay, Kelly, if you will lay on your back, I'll get on all fours between your legs and start on your pussy as Brad starts on mine. Put a pillow under your ass first please," Debi requests.

Kelly moves into position and puts a pillow under her ass, spreads her legs apart and waits. Debi crawls up her body and gives her another kiss as she lays on top of the object of her immediate affection. The kiss is long and he can see Kelly twitching. Brad watches as Debi crawls up Kelly's body as he stares at her ass from behind.

He has to break his concentration to go to his bath to take the pill and swallow it, along with some tap water, and walks back to the bed, enjoying the view as Debi eats Kelly's pussy.

As Brad stands there, watching Debi's ass, he moves up behind her and snuggles his cock against her pussy briefly. He caresses her ass and moves up the smoothness of her back. Reaching around her, he massages her tits and pinches her nipples causing her to moan as she eats his fiancée.

The girls are kissing each other when Brad lifts Debi so she's straight up with his cock wedged between her ass cheeks, rubbing her pussy. Kelly lost the pleasure with her pussy briefly so she stimulates herself as he pulls Debi up and she raises her arms up to move behind his head, stretching her for Kelly to see. His hands roam the front of her body tenderly from her tits, to her mound and back up her body to her shoulders as Debi is lost in pleasure with her eyes closed. He plays with her tits and pinches her nipples as her juices drip on the bed.

Kelly notices his cock between her legs as Debi rocks her hips. It's rubbing her clit as she rocks and she's out of this world with pleasure, and it shows. Brad throws Kelly a kiss and moves away from her so Debi can return to Kelly's body. She moves down to her body, kisses her tits, licking and sucking her nipples as Kelly moans. Going farther down her body, across her flat stomach, she finally reaches her mound and the entrance to her essence. Kelly spreads her legs farther apart and lets her best friend get as close to her as she wants. All this time, Brad is caressing Debi's trim, soft body as she gives out soft moans.

Once in position, Debi raises her ass high so Brad can start working on her pussy and asshole because she wants him to fuck her in both holes tonight, the sooner the better. She's dripping juices so she's ready for a good fucking, but he wants to eat her first. He also keeps his hands busy caressing her body as he eats her out.

Debi goes back to work on Kelly's pussy, licking her all the way around her labia before diving inside her. She licks her lips, then her clit, then her asshole as she continues pleasuring her. Kelly is moaning when she has her first orgasm of the evening with Debi sucking on her clit. Then she sinks two fingers inside her pussy, ever so slightly rubbing her G spot as she sucks her clit. Kelly climaxes again because she's so turned on by what Debi is doing to her.

Debi backs off her clit, removes her fingers from her ass and goes for her asshole, circling it with her tongue. She pushes Kelly's knees to her tits and Kelly holds them there. Debi rams two fingers into pussy, gets them nice and wet and traces her finger to her asshole. While returning to licking Kelly's pussy, she begins applying pressure and her finger slip past the ring. Slowly, she pushes it into her as far as she can get it, then slowly pulls it back out. Kelly is moaning pretty loud now and she's ready for a good fucking.

Brad is busy eating Debi's pussy and licking all her juices into his mouth. He finger fucks her then moves his fingers to her asshole and applies pressure until it slides in with little resistance. She's moaning along with Kelly so it sounds HOT in the room. Brad is getting harder and harder by the second so he decides it's time to give Debi her first orgasm of the evening.

He rises up, grabs Debi by her waist and picks her up telling her to straighten her legs. He lets her down to the bed and pushes Debi flat on her stomach. He mounts her below her ass as she lifts her ass up, exposing her asshole and pussy. She knows what Brad is going to do to her now and is ready to be fucked. Brad wants her pussy first so he guides his cock to her slippery pussy and it enters her with little effort. Debi arches her ass up a bit more for easier access to her pussy.

His cock fills her wet pussy easily and he slows to a stop, allowing her to adjust to his size as she moans her pleasure into Kelly's pussy. Debi lets him know how his cock feels inside her so he pushes more inside her and stops. He repeats again and again until he can go no more. When he's all the way in, Debi is in heaven.

"God, so good... Fuck me slow Brad, until I get use to your big dick," Debi tells him.

He begins fucking her slow, as she requests, and she moans as his cock moves inside her, taking away from the attention she's giving Kelly. She grunts every time Brad pushes his big cock into her pussy and the tightness of her juicy canal isn't escaping the pleasure his cock feels as she feels his length and the pressure he puts on her love canal. She has her first orgasm after only a couple of slow strokes. Kelly is watching the ecstacy on her face as Brad pushes his cock inside her. It's euphoric.

"Okay Brad, fuck me hard and fast as you want, but don't get off just yet. You have a long night ahead of you," Debi says. "Fuck me good while I eat Kelly's juicy pussy."

Brad begins slowly increasing his pace and then starts pounding her hard. It doesn't take long before she has another large cock induced, intense orgasm. Brad pulls out slowly as she recovers, but faster this time.

Debi continues directing the show and tells Kelly they need to swap places.

"Now it's time for you to eat my pussy," she says with a tempting smile.

They swap positions and as Kelly begins to eat Debi's pussy, she raises her ass up so Brad can eat her pussy.

Brad, knowing Kelly likes to be fucked in the ass, begins licking both holes and finally focuses on her asshole. She's moaning into Debi's pussy as he assaults his favorite ass. Kelly likes the attention her ass is getting as Brad slides a finger into her pussy, then another. She's moaning loudly as her pleasure overwhelms her. She tells Brad to fuck her good with his fingers. Kelly is dripping so he decides to take advantage of that and shoves his cock into her soaking wet pussy and that causes another orgasm.

Brad applies the lubricant she got out while he was taking his pill. He coats the inside of her asshole and outside as well. He puts his cock back in her pussy and slowly bangs her. Kelly is unbelievably wet, there being so little resistance to his movement, but she still squeezes his cock. He removes it from her pussy and positions it at her rosebud.

Brad applies the necessary pressure on her until it relents and slips inside her ass. Kelly moans loudly as his cock penetrates her sacred asshole, sliding his cock inside her very slowly, inch by inch, stopping as required, until he can go no farther. Kelly takes a brief break from Debi's pussy as he enters her.

Kelly is feeling full as he stops to let her get use to him, then continues to please her ass. Debi is in awe of the expression on Kelly's face as his cock reaches her depths, but Kelly is also having difficulty eating Debi's pussy with his cock in her ass, but doesn't give up trying. Even still, Debi is moaning as Kelly is trying to lick her pussy. She's as wet as Kelly is so there is lots to lick up as it runs out of her pussy. Kelly shifts her focus to Debi's asshole hoping she will let Brad fuck her in the ass later, something she really wants to see. Debi is getting the licking of her life from someone who has never eaten pussy before, and loving every minute of it.

All Debi can do is enjoy the pleasure she's getting from Kelly's amateur tongue and fingers. Kelly hits all the right places and finally sends Debi into a deep orgasm. After she recovers, she slides herself away from Kelly, turns herself around and slides under Kelly as she raises up until Debi's head is directly below Kelly's pussy as Brad slowly strokes her asshole.

"Kelly, this is awesome. You've got to watch me get my ass fucked from this angle. It's such a turn on... Eat my pussy please," Debi says.

Brad is slowly fucking Kelly in the ass and it's a sight to see from Debi's viewpoint. Debi begins to finger fuck Kelly's pussy and caress her clit as Brad slides his cock in and out of her asshole.

Kelly eats her pussy again and Debi is loving it. She licks all the way around her lips, then through her pussy lips and all the way down to her asshole. Debi lets her know she likes it by telling her to do it again and spreading her legs as far apart as she can get them.

As Kelly gets use to Brad's size, she tells him to fuck her harder. She's licking Debi's clit and every time he pushes into her, Kelly's tongue lashes out at Debi's clit as Debi concentrates on Kelly's clit. She's using her fingers as she goes from her pussy to her clit to keep it wet. Debi can't take it anymore and has another orgasm, a mild one at best. Brad isn't feeling what Debi is feeling so he keeps the assault on Kelly's ass until she has a deep orgasm, then he pulls out of her ass, slowly, with regret, without an orgasm himself.

Brad announces he's getting a shower to clean his cock before having more sex. The girls want him to wait so they can shower together, so he sits and watches the action. They just keep eating each other out and both have another orgasm to top it off. That was pretty wild to watch. They decide to chat a bit and get some life back in them, then they drag Brad to the shower with them.

In the shower, the focus is on Brad's body as both girls clean it good. They pay most attention to his cock because they want to abuse it more, a lot more. When the girls finish, Brad begins washing each of them one at a time. He spends lots of time on their ass because they look so good. He doesn't forget their pussy or asshole either. Their tits get some serious attention as well. He gets all their private parts clean and ready for round two.

Brad is the only one who has not yet had an orgasm so he's looking forward to moving on. He's eaten both pussies, fucked Debi's pussy and Kelly's ass, all without an orgasm. He's wondering how much longer he can fuck without cumming.

They dry off and make their way back to the bed as the girls escort him by his cock. They sit on the bed as before and talk about what they have already done and what turns them on the most. Brad's cock is still stiff as steel and the girls have very wet pussies.

Debi says, "Kelly, for someone who has never eaten a pussy, you sure did one hell of a job on me. You have to do that again. I'm wet again just thinking about it."