Real Pain Real Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We release each other and walk inside. Once again he pushes me against the hallway wall. One hand roaming my hips and waist while the other goes to my neck directly under my chin. I slightly push into him as he is pushes against me. Our bodies won't get close enough. His thumb is petting the sides of my neck. He adds slight pressure making my head swim with the pleasure of his rough skin against mine. My hands find his belt loops to keep pulling him towards me. I don't want to let go.

His hand finds the hem of the dress and pulls it up. Blindly exploring my body until he reaches my pussy. I grind into it. He inserts one finger and I moan into his mouth. He's gentle with his exploration but consistently gets harder. My entire body is shaking into him but not allowing myself to climb.

My hands are roaming his body exploring his biceps, shoulders, neck memorizing every inch of how his skin feels under my hands. The hungry exploration continues. The need is palpable between us. My pussy begins to clench around his finger making me buck into him.

I look into his eyes to see if he will allow me to cum. His need is just as intense that it startles me. His fingers stop and I whine. They resume and pause over and over as we maintain eye contact. Finally, he says "Cum. Do it for me."

I wrap my arms around his neck and shoulder and my orgasm cums in an explosion. Loud. Hard. Eruptive.

I lay my head against his chest breathing heavily. His finger exits me, he picks me up and carries me to his room. He lays me on the bed. I watch him turn the bathroom light on and the bedroom light off. He's remembering. I want to be able to see him but an overhead light overwhelms my senses. He continues to move around the room pulling things out of drawers and placing them on the end of the bed. A rope. A wand. A small crock.

I exhale loudly. He looks over at me and smiles happily. He finishes preparing and walks to the side of the bed. "That was just the beginning. Are you ready to continue?"

I smile shakily and nod my head yes. "I will not do anything you can't handle. If it gets to overwhelming tell me to stop. You will not make me mad or disappoint me. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I say confidently

I feel like I'm barely breathing as he bends down and kisses me again. This is lighter not as intense. His fingers start lightly tracing my arms and legs. Goosebumps form on my skin every where that he touches. He grins and looks into my eyes. I reach up to touch him and he grabs my wrists. "No, you are not allowed to touch me." I whimper but put my hands down.

"Good girl" he says

I feel my insides go to jelly as he says this. It has been so long since he has called me a good girl. His fingers go the top buttons of the dress unbuttoning each and stroking the skin underneath. He makes it to the buttons right past my bra reaches behind me, unsnaps it, and tosses it next to the bed. He continues unbuttoning until my breast and stomach are fully exposed. He continues stroking my skin, paying close attention to each spot. He travels back up to my breasts tweaking each nipple gently. Our breathing gets in sync. I'm watching his fingers mesmerized by the look and feel of him. He pulls harder and harder with each sequence on my nipples. On the last pull I squeal and reflexively reach for his hand. He grabs my wrist again before I can touch him. "I said no."

He says as he releases my hands and grabs at the end of the bed. He brings back the rope and precedes to tie it around my wrists. My eyes close as I feel it touch my skin and think "Well if this is punishment I might want to keep disobeying." He finishes tying it on my wrists and secures the rope to the headboard. My eyes are still closed but I feel him lift my head and place something cloth around my eyes. "Oh no. Not two senses at once." I say to myself but out loud. I hear him catch a laugh in his throat.

I can now only hear his breath and feel his touch. He starts back with his light to hard sequence on my nipples. However, this time when he gets to the hardest from before I did not squeal, I sighed and arched my back seeking more. He gave me more until I recoiled back instead of forward. "Mm" I hear him moan "Too much, baby?" he asks.

"Yes" I reply.

He fingers move back to my buttons. He unfastens each until I can feel slight heat on my pussy from the heat of his hands or at least I think it is his hands. I move my hips to find out. He swats my thigh. "No" is all he says.

He mumbles under his breath "I guess I will need better restraints next time."

I laugh out loud and I hear him growl. I feel him at my feet clasping something on each of them. I don't know what this is. He didn't put it on the bed. I go back into my memory. That's it. He said he has a spreader bar. Oh fuck I'm not sure I want this yet. But I wait. I don't say anything. If I don't like it all I have to do is say stop. He unbuttons the last few buttons of the dress. He moves the dress up my body, threw my arms and up to the rope where I can feel the straps on my fingers and the cloth around my face.

He flips me onto my stomach. And then he is at my ear. I feel his hot breath before he speaks." I know we never discussed the spreader bar but I have to teach you to not try and control what is happening. If you do not want it I will take it off. Do you want me to take it off?"

"No" I reply.

The next thing I feel is his hands on my ass. Hard. kneading. His hands move up my back and down my arms back down my back and down to my ass. When he gets to my ass he squeezes and kneads. He does this several times each getting harder and rougher. The roughness of his hands against my soft skin has such and intoxicating effect. My body relaxes and tenses. Each time he makes it to my ass and squeezes hard I pull on the hand restraints and the restraints pull back. Each time his hands glide up my back my brain releases a little more. The only thing that exists in the room is his hands.

"You have such an amazing ass." He says as he pulls my hips and gets me onto my knees. My ass sticking out quietly begging for more. He rubs and kneads my ass again but this time his hand comes down hard on my right cheek. I feel my pussy clench and wetness form instantly with the hit. He rubs down the cheek and massages it. Then his hand comes down hard on the left cheek rubs and massages. Over and over again until I am a moaning wet mess. My brain is only on the rhythm, stinging, and his hand. I meet each spank begging inside my head for more. My fingers gripping the rope feeling the smoothness underneath my hands.

"How are you doing baby? I think it's time for a break." He says quietly.

He unclasps the bar from each ankle and lays me back down onto my stomach. I moan feeling the sting on my ass as pain for the first time while my brain starts to wake up. He removes the blindfold and I feel the tears for the first time. They are freely allowed to fall down my cheeks. I look into his eyes. They are full of admiration and want.

"Are you ok? Do we need to stop?" he asks.

"Yes, I'm ok. Please don't stop. That felt so amazing" I reply with a smile.

His hands cup my face and he strokes down my cheek wiping the tears away.

"Are you sure? I will not be disappointed if we stop." He asks again.

"I want all of you. I do not want to stop." I say with a firmer tone.

He reaches above my head and pulls the rope off the headboard. He rolls me onto my side and climbs behind me on the bed cradling my body with his. My hands are still tied. I can't reach to touch him. I want to touch him so badly.

He begins caressing my body again. I move back into him feeling his clothes and heat on all my exposed skin. His arm reaches around me and pulls my hip positioning me onto my back. His hand cups one breast and his mouth goes to the other nipple. At first sucking lightly and then getting harder.

"Aww." I moan out in pain and my back arches up to meet his mouth. His hands begin to roam harshly on my skin causing my skin to turn on fire. My hips start moving. He shoves them down hard as his teeth bite the nipple he is sucking on. He moans vibrating the sensitive skin. His nails dig into my skin as his mouth reaches mine. I can feel his want in my mouth. The heat of his chest radiating into mine as he is halfway on me.

"Will you take your shirt off please?" I ask as he pulls away slightly to breathe.

He obliges and quickly removes his shirt over his head and throws it to the same side of the room my clothes are on. I watch him mesmerized by the look of his body. My fingers grip the rope. I want to touch him. I need to touch him.

"May I touch you?" I whisper with need.

"Not yet" he whispers back firmly.

His need is as visible as mine. His body is vibrating next to me. His hot skin on mine makes me breathe deeply and close my eyes. He sharply inserts a finger.

"God, you are so wet and tight. Do you need to cum?" he asks breathily.

I nod my head no. "I just want to feel you."

His finger moves in and out. Hard and fast. Assaulting my entrance. He makes me climb and then stops. The same as earlier but much harsher. I can feel him watching me as I open my eyes. He's so intense. I haven't seen his eyes like this before. He grins at me but the look remains.

"Do you need to cum?" he asks again.

I nod no again as he resumes the assault. I moan and scream relishing the pain with the pleasure. My hips try to move as he holds me down. He growls as he kisses me. I moan into his mouth not being able to return the kiss. His mouth remains on mine. I can taste him and feel my vibration at the same time.

My mind goes numb. My body releases all fight to control anything. His hands and mouth move along my body pleasing me in different ways. They make me make sounds I have never made before. My body moves with him but not with me willing it. I watch him but I don't see him. I only feel the rhythm of our bodies. What he is doing mixed with how I am responding. He watches me with the same look in his eyes as I feel in my body.

He stands and removes his pants and socks. He leans over me and unties the rope from my hands.

"Baby? Are you ok? How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Mm, don't stop" I beg.

"We need a break." He commands.

I nod my head and close my eyes trying to will the feeling to stay. My heart and mind are at such peace. I feel him climb back into the bed and cover us both up.

He grabs my hands and puts something in it. I open my eyes confused. I laugh as I realize it is my water bottle.

"Drink" he orders.

I sit up and do as I'm told. I did not realize how thirsty I was until I started drinking. God, I am starving too. I put the bottle back onto the floor and turn my back to him pressing my body into him. He wraps his arms around me and moans. I can feel his cock hard against me. Throbbing and pulsing into the crease of my ass.

"Do you need to cum?" he asks with a slightly joking tone.

"Yes, please." realizing I had not allowed him to let me cum for hours.

He grabs my hips and gently enters me. I am so raw and sore from all the rough fingering that I wince.

"Don't worry I will be gentle" he soothes.

His hands remain in my hips. His body moving forward and mine pushes backwards. Soft and slow. He feels so good inside of me. I realize my hands are free to roam. I reach for his wrist and relish the feel of his skin in mine. My mind swirls and spins. Our bodies moving together. The need radiating between us. He pulls out and moves me on top of him. He enters me again. We both exhale with the amazing feel. I ride him as he holds my hands to give me leverage. My core tightens. It surges through my back, arms, and legs. My head slams backwards as he pushes deeper into me shattering my orgasm. I scream out and release. I crash on his chest as he continues to fuck me from underneath. Within seconds my orgasm climbs again. My pussy clenching around his cock. He rolls us to where I am on my back looking up at him. My hands roaming his body freely. He starts pumping hard into me.

"Do you want me to cum?" he asks.

"I need to feel you cum." I plea.

He rocks harder and harder. My orgasm climbs to its peak as he releases himself into me. I feel the pressure combine inside of me.

He lays on my chest breathing hard allowing his body weight to relax into me. I put my hands on his head and run my fingers through his hair. Petting him. Caressing his skin. I run my hands down his neck and back until he moans.

"You are going to make me hard again." He moans out.

"You won't hear me complain about that." I say amused as I buck my hips slightly upwards and laugh.

He rolls off of me and lays on his back. He grabs my hands in his and holds it onto his chest.

"You did so good tonight. I am amazed at how much pain you were able to handle." He commends me.

"Thank you. I think. I'm hungry." I say with a giggle as I sit up on my elbows and lay my head on his stomach. His hand goes to my head and caresses my hair. I can feel him smiling even though I'm not looking at him.

"Do you want to go to the kitchen and get something to eat?" he asks sleepily

I sit up quickly and jump to my feet. My body feels so spent but my mind is jittery and excited. "Of course."

He sits up amused and moves slower to his feet. A bewildered look on his face. "How are you moving with so much energy?"

"I'm completely satisfied and happy." I say almost bouncing as I tiptoe up to give him a peck on his lips.

He rolls his eyes laughing at my giddiness. He grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen.

12