All Comments on 'Real Sex'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
oldcouriousoldcouriousabout 4 years ago
Surprise!!

Great story

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! I hope there's more of this to come! Thank you!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Extremely well written

Perfect amount of desiring his mother and why he fancied older women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW!

I loved this story. Hope you continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot for mother

This lucky young stud has been practicing with milf's for several years only to have the opportunity to have sex with his fantasy girl his dear sweet mother. I loved the slow start with no names but when he gets her to his apartment and slips her panties from her thighs things turn red hot. I love that the son had the opportunity to face fuck his mother and send his first load down her throat. After plowing her pussy and ass for a while I love that the son pants " I want to cum in your cunt" this loving mother agrees and then encourages her son to "fill your mother" a dream come true for so many sons. Later mom gets ready and the son watches as mommy puts back on her discarded panties and fixes her clothes and makes another date with her son. I know the sons cock had to jerk a bit as he watches mommy walk away staring at her ass and knowing he put a load in her belly and has another load in her pussy that is now likely leaking down her thighs. I hope you continue this epic tale and answer so many questions like, what happens next time the son visits his parents house? Does he get to mount mommy in the kitchen or in her marital bed? Does he get mommy pregnant? There are so many great directions you can go with this epic tale thanks and five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wondered if it was Steve's mom

Steve didn't act surprised to see his mother, but I'm glad that is who it was. Can't wait for some good Friday night fucking. I'd like to see Steve's mom coming around to fuck her son on a frequent basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Forget something?

So, he drives his mother from the bar to his place, fucks her, his all time fantasy woman, and then makes her walk back to the bar to get her car to drive home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MORE

CONTINUE STORY

AGAIN WITH CAROL THEN FRIDAY WITH MOM

MOM IS NOT ON THE PILL.ALSO TELL'S SON THAT HER HUSBAND IS HAVING AN AFFAIR.AND WILL DIVORCE HIM

DunkirkDunkirkabout 4 years ago

Hope he fucks his mom again and gives her a present--a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next chapter soon, I hope!

What a hot story, well written and described. This truly needs more chapters!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Loved the story! The sex was fucking hot! Two observations: when you talked about cumming in a woman's cunt how some women are on birth control and some women are fixed, 99% of women wouldn't want a cock that was just in their ass shoved up their pussy regardless of whether they were fertile or not. Lastly, since they had driven to the apartment together and Steve was now in his robe, I take it mom was hitchhiking back to the bar? lol. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

I few minor gaffs. She probably called an Uber. You might want to mention that. But this was an AWESOME story. More to come, I hope. Absolutely 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
very original

Just amazing, nothing less from you,

this story can have chapter 2, I want to

know what happen next Friday.

onlyfictiononlyfictionabout 4 years ago
A lot to like here

Really liked the close. Love when a woman is confident and assertive.

Funewriter1Funewriter1about 4 years ago
Enjoyable Story... But

A very enjoyable story, but you might try using punctuation, especially in the quotations, next time.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Great set-up and hot story. I love how long you delayed the reveal of who Stella really was, even though it was fairly evident. Their dialog at the club was very natural and added to the heat of the build up.

My only quest is, how is she getting home? He drove them both from the club, and it doesn’t seem like he’s gonna drive her home in his robe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story.

Anal back to normal sex isn't ok without cleanup

ratimomratimomabout 4 years ago
Nice story building before actual sexual contacts

Very hot story. Liked story building by you which most of the writers forget or ignore and comes to the conclusion of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not bad

Like to have more anal ,should have had arse to mouth

Cessna675Cessna675almost 4 years ago
Just a little constructive criticism

I really enjoyed reading your story, with the exception of a few typos, Steve drove his mother to his apartment, now she’s getting ready to leave to go home and he’s not driving her back to the bar where her car is parked. Other than that 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice -- except for the anal

I liked the whole bar scene and how things progressed back home, but quit reading when she 'asked' for anal. I understand the need and lust of an older woman to be seduced by a younger man and to be given real mind blowing sex, but that request seemed over the top. Still, good writing overall, including the build up and honesty between the mother and son.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 3 years ago

I've read this story multiple times as I've always loved your work. Each time I've read it, I can see Stella and Steve. Love it...and love your other works as well. Keep it up. you keep us up too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love how she included anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love your writings!!! Keep up the excellent work.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

Well done! Keep up the great work

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years ago

Excellent piece of work. I liked knowing it was his mom but not getting it confirmed until later in the story. Looks like I’ll have to read more of your work. Thanks for writing and posting it.

DocWords

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
anal

gay

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

There are very few times where anal is just barely okay at all. This wasn't one of them. I'll pass on ch. 2.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 2 years ago

Without a doubt, this is one of the finest pieces of work (related to mother and son sex) on this site! I’ve read it countless times already and wind up blowing at least one load, sometimes two, while reading it. Outstanding job mountaindewman!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is wonderful story of mom son consensual sex, it is a lesson to husbands who ignore their lusting wives unable to satisfy them. Duidance to sex lovers how to trap women

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should never fuck her pussy after being in her ass...too much risk of a bacterial infection.

dirtyoldman1949dirtyoldman1949over 1 year ago
Story

One best written stories that I have read I enjoyed every minute of reading seem like almost real

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

You make these stories so real! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When a mother and son mate and rejoin together in lovemaking, regardless of anything else, he wants to plant seed in his first home. Tight though a puckered mother's anus may be, he knows that her cunt is thirstier for the blessing of inbreeding. Thats the way it always is with motherfucking. First you plant seed with a metaphysical yearning. Once you knock her up the first time, you can fuck that sweet cellar door regularly and earnestly. Inbreed first. Sodomize the tart brownish-pink sphincter all you want once you've accomplished your evolutionary duty and claimed priority in mother's womb. Once you've made your love true in the flesh, she'll let you fuck that tight shit hole till your heart's content. Breed her cunt first with true love, and Mama will squat that squinting starfish on your dick, puckering tight and clinching anus on your cock for years to cum. Thats just biology, not to mention the spiritual aspects of blessed inbreeding.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very rewarding!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous