Real Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until when I turned in the bar and saw her that I realized what had happened. The unthinkable, my mother and I had connected. As I sank into her hot depths, a brief flash of my father crossed my mind; then her tight walls gripped me.

The man I loved and knew as my father; was nothing more than seventy percent of all men out there in the world. He was absorbed with his work and his golf and his friends. Somewhere along the line, he had left behind a beautiful and vibrant woman who needed satisfaction.

If he wouldn't give it to her, I would; and I rammed my hips forward with all my strength. I felt every inch sink into her as I knelt between her thighs in front of my couch.

"Stteeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" mom screamed for the first time.

Her legs came up and wrapped around my waist, her hells pressing into my ass pulling me deeper. Her hands gripped my waist as her nails dug into my flesh, trying to pull all of me into her belly.

It always amazed me how people thought women like Sheila Barr were unique, when they weren't. I had found that as a woman aged, her hormones changed, usually increasing her sex drive; while their husbands usually faded into their work or personal lives.

When I had been younger, I admit my mother had been the focus of many a masturbation session. Probably one of the reasons I so favored older women now in my adulthood. I had never really thought my fantasies of my youth would ever come to reality, but every single one did as her tight walls sucked me in.

"Oh fuck mom" I gasped as my pelvis drove against hers.

I felt my balls slap against her upturned ass when she pushed up against me; this was one hungry female, and I planned to give her everything she ever dreamed of.

I pulled back my hips until just the crowned head of my cock was being bathed in her juices, and then I slammed back home.

"Oh God yessssssssss" mom hissed as her eyes rolled back a second time.

"Like that mom" I panted. "Like your sons cock inside you."

"So good" my mom groaned. "Fuck me baby, fuck me like you mean it." She gasped.

I kicked into high gear, my hips pounding into her. The sound of skin slapping mixing with wet squelching filling the room. After two years of getting pussy like this, I knew how to hold off. I wanted to make this last, I wanted this to be the perfect fuck.

I extended my legs and braced myself on my toes, while reaching down and propping my arms on the couch on each side of her hips. I rocked forward, forcing her ass higher into the air as she clung to me.

This new angle had the effect of dragging eight inches of hard cock along her clit with every thrust, sending a bolt through her belly each time I drove in.

"How....again...so good..." mom moaned.

I watched her face as another orgasm rolled through her ravaged body. Her hair plastered to her sweat streaked face, as I powered into her. I could feel her walls pulse, and a hot stream of pussy cream bathe my cock; I never stopped fucking her.

I matched my strokes to the pulsing along her walls, timing every thrust to meet each wave. Mom gurgled and moaned as her body shook under me. I knew like many women, she was being truly fucked for the first time; her first experience with real sex.

I slowed my hips as her convulsions began to ease down. As her belly fluttered one last time, I eased back to my knees, feeling her legs slowly unfold from around me. Sweat glistened on her breasts as they settled on her chest.

I slowly pulled my still throbbing cock from her depths, looking down I watched a trickle of her white froth dribble from her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

I pushed off the couch and rose to my feet between her lewdly spread legs, my stiff cock standing straight out, her cum dripping from the shaft. Now, it was my turn.

"Suck it" I softly commanded her.

Mom's eyes fluttered open and she stared at my drenched cock. Without a word, she sat forward on the couch, she never even raised a hand to grip me as she just opened her mouth and swallowed me to the root.

I was shocked as her lips sank the full length of my cock, until her nose bumped my pubic hair. Holy fuck, my mother had just deep throated my entire cock.

"Fuuckkkkkkkkk" I moaned as her tongue extended out to swirl around my balls; fuck was she good.

"Mmmmmmmmmm" I heard mom moan as she sucked her own juices from my shaft.

I reached down and wrapped my fingers in her hair as lust drove my brain. My hips began to move as I pumped in and out, fucking her hot mouth.

It didn't take long before I felt that familiar pinch in my balls. Not only did the surprise of being deep throated start me off the fact this was my mother sliding her hot lips up and down me; drove me to the edge.

"Going to cum" I grunted above her.

This was purely force of habit. Some women didn't mind giving blowjobs, but very few were actually into swallowing. The animal growl from my mother; and feeling her head pick up speed as she sucked the life out of my balls; told me this was going to be one of those wonderful moments.

"Shit, drink it mom." I panted as my balls tightened.

"Mmmmhmmmmm" I heard and FELT her moan.

That vibration went straight down my shaft, and hit my balls like lighting a match to a barrel of gunpowder.

"CUMMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I roared.

I heard mom cough as the first thick wad erupted into her mouth; and then I heard the most obscene sound as my mother began to swallow my hot load.

I swore I couldn't even see straight as she drained my balls. I felt her cup and gently massage my nuts as a second and then third wad spewed into her hungry mouth. I had to admit, she could give as much as receive when it came to oral sex.

Pulling my hips back, I heard a soft pop as my cock slid free. The last of my sticky seed dripped out as mom rubbed the head of my cock against her cheeks and lips.

She looked up at me as she gripped my cock; her eyes burning with lust.

"How long...." She rasped out; and then gave a squeal as I reached down and pulled her to her feet.

Turning her around to face the couch, I thought mom was going to lose it right there. She released her grip of my cock and began to scramble onto the couch.

"God yes...yes...fuck me again baby..." she panted.

Mom crawled onto her knees on the seat of the couch, gripping the back. She thrust her ass out at me, looking over her shoulder. I stepped up behind her and with one hand gripped her hip, while with the other I aimed my cock from that dripping pussy.

"Mount meeee...nnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" her words turning to a low growl as I slammed forward.

I used my one hand to lever her ass back to me, as my hips slapped into her, watching those twin globes shake at the impact. I couldn't believe how tight and wet she was after giving birth to two children; but I was too far past caring.

This time it was as much about me as it was her; and I began to hammer into her. For over twenty minutes I pounded into her, fucking her like I hoped she had never experienced before.

I slapped those shaking ass cheeks, pulled back on her hair and mashed my lips to hers. One hand slid underneath and kneaded her swinging tit flesh, while my fingers tugged on her distended nipples. I could feel the river of her juices as they oozed out around my cock and ran down her thighs.

With a glazed expression, mom leaned her chest into the couch, releasing her grip on the back. She reached back and gripped each ass cheek in her hands, spreading them wide.

"Ass...in my ass..." she panted.

God my own mother was past redemption; but then I was past caring as I slid my cream coated cock free of her tight pussy. Dripping in her juices, I pressed the fat head against her tight sphincter.

I leaned over her sweat slick back, and with a wet pop, the fat head of my cock slid into her tight ass.

"Oh fuck" I grunted as her walls slammed down on me.

Mom gave a whimper as I sank half my cock into her tight bowels. I reached around her waist and slid my fingers over her soaked clit. I felt her body spasm as I sank the rest of my cock deep inside her ass. My hand was coated with a fresh gush of hot cream as she exploded on my hand.

"So full....oh God." Mom moaned.

For the next ten minutes I pounded into the tightest ass I had felt in my life. It wasn't a total surprise my father had no idea the woman he had living in his house, I felt a pang of regret he would probably never know; then I drove in deeper.

I could feel my balls tightening for a second time. I wanted to cum, but her ass wasn't my top choice. I slid my body over her sweaty back, my breathe hot in her ear.

"I want...I want to cum...in your cunt..." I panted.

Many older women were still fertile. Some still took birth control pills, other had been fixed; but I always tried to warn them when I was going to cum; just in case.

Mom pulled her body forward against the back of the couch. Reaching back she gripped my cock as it slid free of her gaping ass.

"Fill me baby" she grunted as she slammed back at me.

Without having to do any of the work, I felt her volcanic pussy envelope me again. As I felt the ripple along her walls, I felt my nuts tighten even more.

"Are you..." I tried to groan out.

"Just fucking fill me" mom growled.

She had devolved down to an almost animal state as she rocked back and forth, fucking herself on my cock. I just held still and hung on for the ride as she now used my cock, trying to drain all of my seed into her body.

"Fuck me...fill me...Oh shit..." mom chanted.

"Fill your mother" I heard the words that tripped my switch.

With a roar I rammed as deep into her as I could, feeling a heat envelope my balls as my cock jerked deep inside her.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" mom screamed as the first thick wad exploded inside her. "CUMMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGG" she wailed as she joined me.

I felt like a half a gallon of hot cum poured out of my balls and deep into her belly. Mom cooed and whimpered as she took every drop. I felt our mixed cream ooze out around my cock as her walls pulsed along my buried shaft.

Finally I felt my spent balls spasm, and slid my now softening cock free. As I turned and eased myself to sit on the couch beside her, mom slowly turned and collapsed beside me.

I glance over at the clock and was stunned to realize it was nearly one in the morning. We had been fucking for nearly two hours straight.

I saw mom reach for her discarded panties, and I knew the time had come. I gave her a moment of privacy as I slipped into the bedroom and pulled my robe on. Usually I made it to the bedroom and had it handy, the fact we had attacked each other like animals in heat meant a lot of my usual motions were a bit different.

Other than the ride to my place, this was one of the most critical times for many of the women I spent time with. The act had been committed, and for many it was the first time. Often guilt set in, or a sense of shame.

When I exited the bedroom, I was a little surprised to see mom mostly dressed. She finished settling her top into place, and then glanced at the clock.

"I better be going." She said calmly.

"Mom" I started to say, stepping closer.

She reached up and placed her fingers against my lips, silencing me. She looked into my eyes, and then gave a small smile.

"It was a pleasure to meet you...Steve" she said in a soft voice.

I watched mom as she walked to the door. I admit I stared at that fine ass a moment before I raised my eyes. She was looking back at me with a smile.

"Are you free next Friday evening Steve?" she asked as she reached for the doorknob.

"I don't have any plans right now." I told her.

"Well you do now" she said in a sultry voice.


12