All Comments on 'Real Sex Ch. 02'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 4 years ago
Killing It

Yo, MountainDewMan, you've been killing it this year so far. I've been enjoying everything you've put out. Keep em coming

Katmandu147Katmandu147about 4 years ago

Great story, with a great ending.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Great follow up and interesting twist!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Loved the story! Didn't see the ending coming but it was perfect. If you need someone to proofread your stories to help catch the simple errors, let me know. Five stars and a favorite point!

ratimomratimomabout 4 years ago

Does she become pregnant from him?

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkabout 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more. I hope she gets pregnant and after the divorce they tell his "younger sister" the truth and she begs him for a baby too since she's always had a huge crush on him. And the mother insists on watching the first time.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Wow....what a cool heart warming story !!!!!!!

Gteat story

Hope u add more chapters in due time. Love to see it keep going for the future......

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 4 years ago

This was a pretty enjoyable story, but I didn’t like the twist in the tale. You kind of ruined it really, by severing the biological connection. It was pretty well written but I can't get past the ending, I'm afraid.

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years ago

Excellent conclusion with a nice surprise at the end. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well done. Characters were developed very nicely. Also a good, suspenseful plot. Keep the characters talking to each other during sex - it seems to add an extra measure of eroticism that's exciting. Great, heartwarming story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sidenote: Does coitus interruptus work? Sort of. Theoretically, when performed "perfectly" (e.g. pulling out before male orgasm begins, not having intercourse again after the male orgasm, etc.) it has a 4% failure rate (precum does carry sperm). It's twice the failure rate of perfect condom usage, but not horrible. However, most people don't do it correctly. They don't pull out until orgasm begins and have sex again after ejaculation (the lubrication is now indistinguishable from semen). This has a failure rate of 22%, worse than improper condom use (18%-21%) and only slightly better than the imperfect rhythm method (25%). It's better than nothing, but like all non-condom methods, does nothing to prevent sexually transmitted disease/infection. Of course, in fiction nothing happens unless the author wants it to happen, but it's something to keep in mind.

cutter7219cutter7219over 2 years ago

Liked the story, up until the ending. Much hotter to fuck and breed birth mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read this story for the incest elements, can't believe I read it for nothing. Nonetheless, it was pretty good and I enjoyed it. Just couldn't get off to it anymore.

runner279runner279over 2 years ago

loved it!!!!! very hottt and sexy Thank you!!!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

A perfect love story ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great twist.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Came around to this for a second (or Mayne third) read...I still love the ending. Sheila and Megan, being such good friends like this...husband should be ashamed of himself, acting like that!

Carol's reaction...PRICELESS!! She understands them!!

The whole story really grabbed at me...Five**5**Stars, ABSOLUTELY!!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

What an interesting twist. I love it. 5 stars several times over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Priceless story, great reaction from Carol, nice storylines for each one character, please write new chapters to complete the conquest of sheila, (taking her away from her husband... divorce) and to see his face when the P.I. comes back with evidence of his affair with the secretary, and see his face when he finds out he's lost the house, money, she sells the house and buys a cabin on the land that the grandparents graves are on, they both moves in there to live, (THAT LEAVES A OPENING FOR A NEW STORYLINE. )

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

WOW! What a twisted twist at the end. Well done.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Good story. Do agree that it needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So freaking hot. Twist and turns, history, love, sex, etc.. What a great story. 5 stars

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

What a helluva story. Absolutely wonderful.5🌟+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Scorching hot sex and a romantic ending! I'd give it 15 stars if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for a fantastic story. I agree with anonymous that this is worth 15 stars. Sure didn't see that one coming!!

be Well and Happy

Paul

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

YOU CAN WRITE!!!!

bumblegrumbumblegrum8 months ago

Another exceptional story. IMHO you could well be publishing a collection of your stories; they make “50 Shades” seem like a church bible study group. IGWS that this is well worth all the five stars; more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a twist. Excellent, just effing excellence. Your story was hot, edgy, and totally enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story (even though I'm a Pepsi man). Thanks! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous