Real Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm no" she shook her head, freeing her lips. "Sheila...call me Sheila baby" she whispered.

"I love you...Sheila" I told her.

"Love you...Oh God..." she gasped as I leaned in.

The fat head of my cock slipped between her folds, stretching her opening. Her eyes locked to mine and she just watched as I eased my body down onto hers.

"Oh God...Steven..." she grunted as the first few inches slid home.

I wanted to slam home in her; pound the living shit out of her. To just own her right there; but I wanted her to BE owned. So I moved slowly, almost torturous slowly. Inch by slow inch I slid inside her gripping walls.

Mom's eyes widened as she felt the growing fullness in her belly. She lifted her head and stared between our bodies, watching the thick shaft of my cock disappear inch by inch.

Mom gave a soft grunt as my full eight inches seated in her. One leg came up and wrapped around my waist, as her hands slid along my sweat soaked back.

"So good" she whispered softly.

I wasn't done; I gripped the sides of the lounger, and pulled myself down more; using my full weight I pressed in...deeper and deeper. What I wanted to do was risky; for some women it could be painful so gentle was necessary. I ground my pelvis down onto mom's mound, watching her eyes.

"Oh God...Steven..." Mom groaned as her clit was mashed between our bodies.

I slowly rotated my body, grinding into her; edging my body just a bit higher I suddenly felt it. The tip of my cock pressed lightly against her spongy cervix.

Mom reached up and gripped my biceps in surprise, her eyes wide. Her leg around my waist tightened, and I felt a shudder run through her body.

"Steve...what are you...oh fuck..." she grunted softly.

Like a tidal wave I watched it roll over her; her eyes slowly rolling back, as her breasts pressed against my chest. She quivered for a moment, and then her hips gave a huge lurch.

"Cum Sheila" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh...my...fucking...GAAAWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" Mom screeched.

I applied the pressure against her cervix again, gently not slamming in; just a rise of fullness in her belly. A hot splash of fluids against my pelvis signaled her release as she convulsed under me.

"Cummming...oh fuck...cummingggggggggg...Steveeeeevvveeeeeee" she keened.

As I felt her walls tighten around my shaft, I slowly pulled back and then powered down into her. You could hear the wet squelch of my cock filling her, followed by her soft grunt with every thrust.

"Ghaaa...Stee...ungghhhh..." Mom's gurgled.

"I'm going to fill you" I told her. "Feel it Sheila...I'm cumming...inside you." My voice was raspy as I plowed into her.

"Oh my God yes...please...inside..." she whimpered.

I felt her nails slowly drag down my biceps as my balls tightened. I couldn't have stopped at that moment if I had wanted to; and I didn't. I WANTED this woman more than anyone in my life.

I felt my cock jerk deep inside her, as hot cum spewed into her spasming cunt. Her eyes stared up at me as I pumped load after load into her belly. God I thought I was never going to stop cumming.

As my balls emptied their precious cargo, I relaxed on top of her. Mom's leg unwound but both arms wrapped around me, her hands resting flat on my back. My head nestled into the crook of her shoulder as I tried to catch my breath. Mom tilted her head, bringing her lips against my ear.

"You want to replace him, don't you." Her voice was warm and husky.

"Yes" I admitted

"Well; consider yourself successful young man" she lightly kissed my neck.

Later we stood in the kitchen as I slowly put my jeans and shirt back on. Mom leaned against the counter and watched me as I dressed. It felt odd, this tie I was the one leaving; and suddenly I hated it.

"First you seduced me" he words were slow and measured, as if she was thinking each word. "Then, you fucked me like no other man." I heard her sigh softly.

"Now...you made love...to every inch of me" he eyes never left my face. "Are you competing?" she asked quietly.

"Am I winning?" I asked as I straightened my shirt.

"Baby" mom stepped over.

I couldn't help but notice the small trickle leak from her suit bottom and down her thigh as she moved; my cum seeping from her sore pussy.

"You've already won." She leaned up and softly kissed my lips.

I can't describe the feeling that swept through me; the joy and pain. I had just stolen someone's wife; and more, I had stolen my father's wife. But I didn't care, I wanted her, and now she was mine.

"He is going to Denver this weekend." Mom said quietly.

"Another one of his business trips" I asked.

"If you consider banging your twenty-two year old secretary business then yes." There was no sadness or bitterness in her voice; only a simple statement of fact.

"Leave him" I said flatly.

Mom looked carefully at me, silent for a moment, and then her face seemed to change, as if she made a decision.

"I want you to pick me up Saturday morning." She said. "I'll be waiting, about ten." She said.

I looked at her puzzled but that seemed to be the end of the conversation. I walked to my car alone; and realized I didn't like this sensation of leaving. Something I had never considered of the women I had been with. Being on the other side of the coin was definitely enlightening.

On Saturday morning, I pulled into the driveway, and found mom already waiting. She was dressed differently than I had seen her before. She had on a knee length dress that was gray and almost somber. I did admire those legs from the knees down, and the curve of her breasts in that form fitting top; but she looked business, so I didn't make any advances.

Mom stepped off the porch with a small bag that she placed into the back seat. She slid into the passenger seat before I could even get out of the car.

For the next forty minutes I drove, and mom gave me directions. We didn't chat much; she didn't seem to be in the mood for idle chatter. I was a bit surprised when my last turn brought us down the long dirt path in one of the city cemeteries.

Mom climbed from the car and went to the backseat. She pulled three flowers out of her bag; two red roses and a single daisy.

"Come on" she told me as she closed the car door.

I wasn't much for the morbidity of death; I preferred life and all it had to offer. But, mom's words didn't offer any rebuttal so I climbed out and followed her.

Silently mom walked through the rows of gravestones until she reached a plot that held one large head stone and one smaller one. Kneeling down she placed a rose on each side of the large head stone.

"You've never visited your grandparents have you?" she said softly.

"No" I said. "I guess it never really occurred to me." I watched her. "I guess I prefer to remember them alive." I added quietly.

Mom just nodded, and then stepped over to the smaller stone. Bending down, she laid the daisy at the stone and then stared for a moment.

"Her name was Megan" mom said softly. "We had been friends and neighbors since I was literally born"

I watched mom reach out and run her fingers over the top of the stone. She turned and looked at me, there was such sadness in her face I wanted to reach down and hold her.

"She died...in childbirth...twenty-five years ago." I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach.

Mom stood and laced her fingers in my one hand, she looked back at the stone, and then into my eyes. I could see the pain and tears in her eyes as she spoke.

"It was her idea...the big goof." She sighed. "I was getting married, and Megan had come up with the idea of this big bachelorette party. You know the kind; a lot of alcohol, a lot of giggling women; and a very hunky stripper."

I saw a brief smile on her lips as she stood there and relived the past.

"I wouldn't do it" Mom sighed again. "I couldn't, I was a faithful wife. Now Megan; God she had the sex drive of a nymphomaniac." I heard mom give a small laugh.

"She fucked him senseless" she looked at me. "Two months later she told me she was pregnant."

Mom reached out and took my other hand; she stood there in the cold wind, staring into my eyes.

"When she died, her parents had disowned her; they were going to put the baby into a home." Her eyes filled with tears. "I couldn't let you...him...oh God" she sighed.

"She's my mother?" I was incredulous.

"You were all I had left of Megan; I loved you as much as I loved her." Mom choked. "I always wanted to tell you; but was afraid...afraid I would lose you."

"Wait" a thought slammed into my brain. "Is she's my mother...then you're not..." I stumbled over the words.

"That depends" she smiled at me. "If you talking about the woman who gave birth to you...then no I'm not." She sighed. "If you're talking about the woman who raised you, kissed your owies, and watched your school programs...the yes I'm your mother."

"What about dad" I had to ask the question.

Mom gave a sigh and stared at our coupled hands. "He never was in favor really, but he did it because I made him." She looked up at me. "That's why you always thought he was a bit distant."

"Bastard" I muttered.

"Well, you don't have to worry about it" she said softly. "When he gets back from Denver the divorce papers will be waiting for him on the kitchen table."

I stared in shock at her. This was my parents for all intents, and she had just told me she was getting a divorce. Then, that forbidden thought crept into my mind.

"Why now?" I asked her.

"Before I answer that; you have a choice" she looked at me. "Take me to my old house, I tear up the papers and life goes on." She tried to read my expression. "Or take me to my new house...and I'll never leave again." She whispered.

I stared at her for a moment. "Get in the car." I told her.

"Steven..." she started to say.

"Get in the damn car" I repeated.

I drove and thought at the same time. A lot of things were going through my mind at the same time, but there was one thing I was VERY sure of.

Mom sat silent, watching the road, I suspect trying to figure out which way I was driving. I admit I took a bit of malicious glee in taking a different route, which caught her completely off guard.

Mom turned and stared at me as I pulled into the parking lot of my apartment building. I could see her eyes glitter with tears, and see the relief in her face. Did she honestly think I could refuse her?

"Steven...are you sure?" she asked softly.

I leaned over and reached past her knees, taking the emergency house key out of my glove compartment. Sorry I'm male, locking myself out had happened before. I handed mom the key.

"Get upstairs." I told her.

I didn't even watch her as she walked away; instead I went around the car and pulled her bag out of the back seat. By the time I entered my apartment and set down the bag, Mom was standing in the living room.

"Steven..." was al she got out before I wrapped her in my arms; my lips crushing into hers.

"Mmmmmmm" mom moaned as our tongues dueled.

I pulled back, my hands finding the top of her dress zipper at her back. You could hear the sound as I slowly drew the tab downward.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked softly.

"God yes" mom panted as she tried to catch her breath from our kiss.

She stepped closer, bringing her head alongside mine, our cheeks pressed together. I could feel her hot breath against my ear.

"Finish what you started" she husked. "Take me from your father." She nipped lightly at my ear lobe.

"So tell me" I said with a chuckle. "What should I call you?"

"When you kiss me like that; call me Sheila" I saw a sparkle in her eyes. "And when you fuck me...call me mom."

"And when I cum inside you?" I rasped.

"Call me any damn thing you want baby" mom all but growled.

12