Real Southern Comfort

Story Info
I get tag teamed by two gorgeous hunks on a camping trip.
2.7k words
4.69
14.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers

This is a true encounter from this summer 2022.

I just got back from a summer camping trip. I was touring the southern coast on my motorcycle with just as much gear as I could carry; tent, sleeping bag, small cooler, micro-stove, mess kit, battery lantern and about 5 days of clothes. My bike has hardside saddlebags and a strap on tour pack on the luggage rack. I arrived at a very popular state park beach near Chesapeake Bay and set up camp. This wàs a relax and destress trip. I wasn't necessarily looking for any action but I certainly wouldn't turn it down.

I arrived around 5 P.M. and set up camp. Tired from a hard day's ride, I pulled out a can of stew, heated it and thought about showering but told myself I would in a bit. I decided instead to walk a couple laps around the camping loop which is normal for me in the evening to stretch my legs, especially after riding all day. As is the norm, various other campers walking nodded or said hello as well as people on their sites. I was almost done the loop when I spotted two guys on a big site with a big tent, easy up, chairs and all the gear. They were both African American, around 5"- 6'2",around 35-40 and ruggedly built. I kind of checked them out for a couple seconds when one of them came towards me to get water at the spout. I nodded, and he spoke mentioning that it was a nice evening. I smiled and agreed and he smiled back. I thought nothing more and went back to my site.

I entered my small tent to set up my bag and get my stuff stored and kind of fell asleep in my clothes. When I awoke I decided I better go shower and change for bed. My loop had two bathrooms set apart each with three showers. I thought it would be empty but found that it was filled. Standing in front of me waiting in line was water guy. He said hi and I said hi back when I realized he was looking at me as much as I was looking at him.

The first shower that opened up was the handicap one. He headed towards the door and looked back at me and asked if I wanted to share it with him instead of waiting. I sort of stammered and he mentioned how it was bigger being handicapped. I found no words but followed him in.

He immediately began to strip and motioned for me to do the same. As I did I could not help stare at his beautiful dark body, chiseled pecs and abs and a thick cock that looked about 7" soft hanging down. He came to me and immediately kissed me. All I could do was moan. He broke the kiss and started the shower and motioned me to him. I blurted out something about his friend getting upset and he told me it as his husband and that his husband was all top, that he was versatile but more top than bottom and that they frequently played with others.

As I approached him I felt the warm water start to cascade over me. I knelt and took his meat in my mouth, gagging a bit but sucking him hard. After a few minutes he pulled me up and began to soap me up as he kissed me. I couldn't keep my hands off his beautiful body,when suddenly he turned me around his front to my back soaping and pinching my nipples, my thighs, my cock, as his beautiful cock slid between my ass cheeks and began to harden. He stepped out from under the water for a second and reached for a bottle I assumed was body lotion and covered his cock.

As he stepped back I felt his tip near my hole. I began to thrust backwards letting him know I wanted it. He looped his arms under my pits over my chest grabbing my shoulders and pitched forward slowly starting to enter me. It was long and thick and started to hurt. He got it and slowed down as he pinched my nipples and began sucking my neck and ears. Well that's the trifecta! My nipples and ears are hardwired and I'm sure he was giving me a hickie. I began to push back a bit more as it started to hurt a bit less. Before I knew it his balls were slapping against me and he was thrusting long and hard. After about ten minutes of fucking I thought he was close but he was just slowing down.

He pulled out and pulled down the shower seat in the shower then pulled me to him. I proceeded to sit on his cock facing him and began to ride as we kissed. All of a sudden I was no longer in control riding up and down as he pulled my legs out wrapped them around his back, threw my arms around his neck and started thrusting hard and deep inside me. I was about to blow a load and could feel an intense prostate orgasm building when he lifted me in his arms and stood up without missing a stroke, sliding me up and down his cock. I was helpless to do anything and loved it! I was moaning and begging for it when I felt him start to tense up groan a deep gutteral grunt as he came deep inside me. He slowly let me off his cock after pulsing in me five or six times.He cleaned us both up and said nothing. As we were about to leave the shower he did mention that his name was Joe and hoped he saw me around the next few days.

I went back to my tent and slept like a baby exhausted from the fuck after a long day's ride. I doubted it would repeat during my stay but the next day I saw him and his husband on the beach as they were leaving they stopped. He introduced his husband as Leroy. He mentioned he saw my sparse site and asked if I wanted to join them for a steak dinner that night. I accepted and they told me to show up around 7:30 and to bring a towel because they were going down to the beach after dinner.

I showed up at the designated time as Joe was putting steaks on the campfire grill. He asked me how I liked mine while he was pulling baked potatoes out of the embers. We ate steak, potato and corn as we made small talk. By the time dinner was down it was almost nine thirty. Joe mentioned it was time for the beach. I said something about not wanting to crash when Leroy smiled saying that I was the party. I got a bit blushed not knowing what to expect but we headed for the beach.

The beach was a short hike through the campground and over the dune bridge. Along the way I mentioned I didn't really swim well and they said it wouldn't be more than our knees or waist because it was dark and high tide. We arrived to an empty dark beach except for some moonlight just enough to see a bit. Joe laid down a blanket for our towels and they immediately began to strip. Leroy said that he loved skinny-dipping at night on a public beach. I followed suit but couldn't help stare in the pale moonlight at Leroy's physique. Was it possible? He was an inch or two taller than Joe and his cock was not quite as thick but definitely longer.

We made a mad dash for the water the waves crashing on us. We got about waist high for me, thigh high for them when they encircled me; Joe to my back and Leroy to my front. Leroy began kissing me, hungrily sticking his long tongue down my throat, Joe was sucking on my neck and ears as his cock rubbed against me. Their arms wrapped around me and suddenly they were touching each other and kissing with me between them when Leroy grabbed my hand, Joe the other and they began walking me back to the blanket.

We plopped down. As I tumbled I landed in Leroy's lap. He gently pushed me towards his cock. I took him in my hand and put my lips to it as he started to harden. I could taste the salt water on him. It was something very different. As I sucked him Joe began sucking me. Once hard, I struggled with Leroy's cock. He pulled out and stood up laying me down my head tilted back a bit in the sand. Telling me to relax he slowly slid all the way down my throat and began gently face fucking me. I gagged abit here and there and he would occasionally pull out to let me breath but I had a real sense of satisfaction at taking him all.

As this was happening Joe lifted my legs a bit and started licking my tight rosebud. I was in heaven making love with two beautiful black men. I knew I would let them have me anyway they wanted that night. About five minutes passed and Joe laid down beside me and began running his hands all over me. My hands did the same to him. Leroy pulled his cock out of my mouth and Joe began kissing me. I pulled out of the kiss and began sucking his nipples tasting the salt on him as I did Leroy. All the time I was stroking him hard unable to get my hand all the way around him.

He then pulled me atop him as Leroy slipped behind me and started eating my ass as Joe and I made out. Soon I felt Leroy reach for the beach bag and grab something, too dark for sunblock, I felt the familiar application of lube to my hole as Leroy slipped in first one, then two fingers inside me. He then placed one hand on each ass cheek and slid me up higher on Joe until I felt Joe's cock probing my hole.

I immediately began to slide down on him. Joe slowly began to thrust up and fuck me. As he did, Leroy walked around and offered me his cock which I eagerly sucked. This continued for about ten minutes when Leroy again walked behind me. I turned my head and saw him lubing his stiff cock.

I thought to myself, ok it's his turn but instead he crouched down, pushed my chest further towards Joe and began wiggling his cock towards my hole as Joe continued to fuck me. They were going to fuck me together! I began to worry that I couldn't take both. Sensing my apprehension, Joe began rubbing my arms and back kissing me and shifting my focus. He stopped thrusting as I felt Leroy penetrate me one slow inch at a time. It was a very different but erotic feeling knowing both these beautiful men were inside me.

Suddenly Leroy began thrusting harder and deeper as I felt his balls slap against me. They began a rhythm of thrusting against each other and in and out of me as the waves crashed the beach. I felt my entire body begin to tingle and shake, an enormous orgasm building. I shook violently and shot my load all over Joe. As my orgasm was finishing Joe began to tense. Leroy stopped thrusting as Joe screamed and emptied his load deep inside me. As he began to soften inside me Leroy began to thrust hard and deep. He grunted and released deep in my tunnel.

We laid in a heap for a couple minutes then Leroy pulled out of me. I rolled off of Joe as he stood. They had to help me up. I was jelly. For the second time they took me by my hands and led me to the ocean to rinse off. I knew this would be one of the most memorable fucks of my life. We returned to the blanket and they dried me off. Leroy grabbed me by the hand leading me back as Joe gathered our stuff.

We arrived back in the campground and Leroy tugged me by my tent site and towards theirs. I was in a trance following like a puppy. He took me inside their tent as Joe started a fire. He laid me down on the king-size air mattress, laid beside me and started kissing me. Soon his cock was down my throat again and he hardened. He laid down behind me, lifted one of my legs over his and entered me. It was a slow gentle fuck as he wrapped his arms around me.

As he was fucking me Joe entered the tent. He laid down on the other side me and began touching me and encouraging Leroy to fuck me with gentle loving words. I could sense he was close. We had been fucking for about fifteen minutes. I could feel him grow harder as he began to thrust deeper. He emptied his second load in me.

As he pulled out Joe began kissing me. Leroy drifted off to sleep as Joe and I made out. I sucked Joe hard and he positioned me missionary. By this time I was on sensory overload. It all felt like one big continuous orgasm. Joe entered me and he was not as gentle as Leroy. He fucked me hard and deep with urgency. He only lasted about ten minutes and shot his second load inside me! He pulled out laid down and fell asleep. I remember thinking I needed to get back to my tent but I was so exhausted that I decided to rest for a few minutes.

I must have fallen asleep. I awoke much later to some gentle rocking and realized Leroy was fucking me again. I looked at my fitbit watched to see it was 3AM. It felt wonderful to have him inside me and I began whispering and encouraging him to give me another load. He wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck and continued to slowly fuck me. It took him much longer to cum this time but finally he shot another load in me and fell back asleep with his cock inside me. I fell back asleep as well.

Next thing I was aware of was daylight starting to peak into the tent. I was now facing Leroy my back to Joe when I felt Joe stir and a familiar nudge on my backside. He was rubbing his soft cock along my crack slowly starting to harden. Soon he was inside me making love to me one more time. He fucked me for about twenty minutes before cumming in my now very sore stretched ass. By that time Leroy was awake smiling at Joe and encouraging him. After he pulled out I just lay there exhausted mumbling something about not being able to move. Leroy thanked me for sharing myself with them and told Joe that he should go clean me up and bring me back to my tent.

Joe slipped my shorts on me and some on himself, grabbed our towels and led me to the shower. We went inside and he practically had to hold me up as he washed me. He toweled me off, put my shorts back on and led me back to my tent.

Once inside I immediately collapsed and fell asleep. I didn't awake until about noon time. With a bit of energy back I got something to eat and then headed to their site to thank them for one of the best nights of my life! Their site was empty. They had packed up and left. I walked off in disappointment back to my site.

When I sat at the table I noticed a piece of paper I hadn't seen before with a note. It said. " Thank you George! You are the perfect bottom!" Below it was a phone number with Joe's name. Not sure if I'd ever run across them again but I put the number in my phone. For the next three nights I jacked off constantly thinking of my rendezvous with them. I had a couple of other adventures on the trip but that's for another story.

ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers