Real Talk: I Don't Do This for YOU

Info
Not every story is for you - be kind to your erotic creators. [F4A]
297 words
3.91
5.3k
0
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T. finds a shocking surprise when looking at her Lit stats one Wednesday morning in both a good way and a bad way... 4 of her audios are in the Top 10, but one of her most recent audio "Don't Call Me Mommy" had some unkind comments.

Note from Tempest:

These comments have been deleted; I won't be party to allowing the negativity to flow over into my sacred space -- my audios. And I know I have protective fans who would want to be vocal about such comments... but I just want the negativity off of my heart and off of my page ... once I gave into this cathartic audio that had me Switching all over the place -- needing to be protected and loved, but also the need to be a self-empowered Alpha Witch/Bitch who does no harm.... but takes no shit.

PSA -- Be kind to your sexual content creators. Not all of them have the luxury and the empowerment to tell you to fuck off if you are needlessly cruel. But I do. So I'll tell you how it is in case some of them can't. See something you don't like? Maybe it wasn't made for YOU. Maybe you are not the target audience. If so, walk the fuck away. We have better shit to do that be an unwilling participant in your personal degradation fantasy... and if you pull that shit on *this* girl, best get ready to have that control ripped *right* out of your grasp and be verbally bludgeoned over the head with it.

Be kind, or be silent.

[Trigger Warning: Anger, derision, humiliation, hate fuck... sorta, rejection, shame, threatening/disgusted tone, emasculation]

[F4A][F4M][Female Voice][comments][shame][protocol Domme][manners][small man][masturbation][you're not worth hate-fucking][self-ownership][purring voice][advice][mental health][encouragement][Mother/Mistress][Switch][wet noises][squirting][multiple orgasms][devotion to my Doms][collared][protected slut][bratty sub][pride][strength]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongabout 1 year agoAuthor

@thetalone -- Thank you so much... and you are absolutely correct. I just delete the ugly things nowadays and don't bother to think of it again. I'm here for so many better reasons.

💋s,

T.

thetalonethetaloneabout 1 year ago

You do this because you want to. Any form of negativity is futile, you can not use it for anything. Therefore useless. Pay no mind . Today all we want and crave is attention, therefore don’t give it.

Keep up the brilliant work and thank you.

SexualisPhantasiaSexualisPhantasiaabout 1 year ago

As a fellow creator, I know how you feel. Thank you for all the loving work you put into your creations that you share.

Rich145Rich145about 1 year ago

To each his or her own, if people don't like your stories they don't have to listen. I listened to a few of your other stories and liked them immensely, Got me hard, and that's what this site is for, right. Keep up the good work, you seem to enjoy yourself, I know I do.

Cameltoe1911Cameltoe1911about 1 year ago

You have such a sexy voice!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Taste of My Own Medicine How I found out I'm a switch.in Fetish
Trying To Measure Up To Saint Greg Living in someone's shadow never really works.in Loving Wives
Sissy Masochist The inner turn ons of a secret, closet sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Sub's Heartfelt Punishment Ch. 01 *love is the most renewable energy of all.*in BDSM
Doritos with Jesse Service submission with a side of sass.in BDSM
More Stories