Real Talk: Inner Stress Moppet

Info
Stressed out Tempest seeks ways to make her head STFU.
126 words
4.63
5.7k
3
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T. takes some *much* needed "alone time" to calm down during a very stressful week. (Side note, I said it was Friday Nov. 5 and that is just an indicator of how stressed out I am — Friday was the 6th. *facepalm*)

Looking for ways to relax on Pornhub led T. to discover content creator Kate Marley and her partner, Chris and their unique brand of real, honest real-world couple sex. Despite the slow, calm, measured tempo of the play she has been watching, T. has a very hard time delaying her own self gratification and muses on what is erotic to her, what gets her excited, keeps her calm, and why she seeks out the sort of play that just makes her brain STFU.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
CarlosLoffCarlosLoffalmost 3 years ago

Im all about visual and nothing about sound, but you just drove me nuts, congratulations for a very spontaneous pleasure on both sides of the earphones...

DeusdarkDeusdarkover 3 years ago

That was great and much needed. Thank you! And if they're reading this, thanks K and C!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just listen to her talk

Just listen to her talk. She really gets into it, holds back, and ... Wow

Share this

Similar Stories

Aftermath - What Really Happened My take on what happened to Jim, after the fact.in Loving Wives
Feb. Sucks - It Must've Been Love 01 ...but it's over now.in Loving Wives
Cuckold Coaching Older couple guides newlyweds into cuckolding.in Fetish
Me, My Boss, and His Wife The crazy time when my boss watched me fuck his wife.in Loving Wives
A Dream Come True A benevolent wife is manipulated to become a cuckquean.in Loving Wives
More Stories