Me, My Boss, and His Wife

Story Info
The crazy time when my boss watched me fuck his wife.
2.1k words
4.07
18.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ds7035
ds7035
17 Followers

I was starting my sixth month as an associate at Graham Wealth Management working for Don Graham, founder of the 20 year old firm. It was an amazing opportunity to work in high net worth investing as I was not even 30 years old and making serious money.

As great as the work and the money was, the best part was working for Don. He once referred to me as Kevin the market wizard, but it was his mentoring that made me successful. He taught me the business and gave me my chance to succeed, but it was his kindness and the friendship we developed that made our relationship special.

Don did not have a close relationship with any of the other associates. He was successful because he was expected his employees to perform well and anyone who did not was shown the door.

Don was so kind and affectionate to me that months ago, I was a little concerned he wanted to be more than a boss and friend. There was quite a contrast between us. I was single, young, six foot two, and a well built 190 pounds. Don was mid 50s, five foot eight, and had not been to the gym in decades. However, we shared a mindset, a way of thinking that I had never had with anyone before.

Any concerns I had quickly faded as I knew he was married and our trust in each other grew. We were very comfortable with each other an had an unusually close relationship. Don had not talked about his wife Linda too much, but I knew it was his second marriage and she was younger than him.

I was in Don's office as we finished a status meeting and I saw a new photo of Don and Linda on his desk. I picked up the photo and found myself looking at Linda, probably a little too long. I handed the photo to Don and said, "She's beautiful Don, a beautiful woman." Don took the photo from me and now it was his turn to gaze at Linda.

After a long pause, Don said, "Kevin, would like you to meet Linda?" He didn't look at me and his voice was not much more that a whisper. He kept looking at the photo and added, "I think you would enjoy her, I mean enjoy meeting her... I think she would enjoy it too."

I knew what Don was thinking and he knew what was going through my mind. I responded plainly, "Yes Don, I would like that very much."

Don did not look at me and he paused for another moment, before saying, "Kevin, come over Saturday at about four so you can meet with Linda. I've told her about you and she wants to meet you."

I waited a moment and said, "I'll be there at 4." And then added "Don, will you be there too?"

Don said, "Yes, I will be there too."

Don's house was impressive, much more than the typical suburban McMansion. I arrived on time and rang the bell at the front door. Don opened and looked as happy to see me as he ever had. He invited me in and spent a couple minutes telling me about the beautiful house. He gave me a tour of the first floor and the outdoor space in back, but there was no sign or mention of Linda.

We went back inside and sat in a large very well decorated living room. Don sat on a sofa and I sat on the opposite side in a plush chair. We chatted for a few minutes and he asked if I wanted a drink. I told him I would have what he was having. In a voice that I thought was a little stern he said, "Linda come in here."

I heard footsteps and Linda entered the room. She didn't look like she was happy to see me. She looked tense and nervous, and maybe a little scared. She was just as pretty in person and nicely dressed in a tight blue sweater that buttoned in front and a plaid skirt that was a little shorter than most women wear around the house.

I followed Don's lead and neither of us got up when Linda came in the room and Don did not introduce her. Instead of a cordial greeting, I said, "So this is Linda."

Linda looked so tense. She kept her eyes down and just managed to say, "Hello."

Don said, "Linda, go get two glasses of scotch - ice for Kevin, you know how I like mine." There was no mention of anything for Linda.

After a few minutes, Linda returned with the drinks handing one to me and crossing the room to gave one to Don. Linda was not invited to sit, so she turned from Don and started to walk away, but Don said "Linda" and she stopped in her tracks.

Linda stood in the center of the room facing me, positioned directly between Don and me so that we could not see each other. I looked her over up and down. Her dark brown hair shoulder length hair was perfect as was her make up.

Don said, "Linda looks pretty good for a 42 year old woman." He added, "She got her boobs done last year and they turned out nice."

I said, "Her boobs look great, Don. She has a pretty face too."

Linda just stood there her face and neck turning red showing her humiliation.

Don said, "She's a good woman, she does what she is told to do. She will do anything I tell her to do."

I said, "I like that Don. I like a woman who knows how to follow orders."

Don said, "Linda, take off your sweater so Kevin can get a better look at your boobs."

Linda hesitated for a second then slowly unbuttoned her sweater, took it off and let it fall to the floor.

I looked at her and said, "Don those are great tits, you're a lucky man."

Don said, "Linda take off your bra so Kevin can see your tits and take off your skirt."

Linda reached behind her to unsnap her bra and she let it drop, then she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She stood there looking down with her big fake tits hanging there for my viewing pleasure.

We left her standing there until finally I said, "She looks so good Don, maybe you should tell her to come sit on my lap."

Don said, "Good idea Kevin. Linda go sit on Kevin's lap and let him feel those tits."

Linda slowly walked to me and sat in my lap. I had both hands on her tits right away and they were heavy and firm. I caressed her hard nipples and said, "I like her nipples Don, nice and hard."

Don said, "She likes to have her nipples pulled a little when she's getting fucked. It helps her come."

Linda and I slipped into a deep french kiss and I could tell her nervousness and humiliation had turned into lust. She moaned and kissed with all her passion while I squeezed her tits.

After a few minutes, Don said, "Linda take Kevin to the guest room and do whatever he tells you to do."

Linda didn't speak, but got up and took my hand and led me down the hall to a large guest bedroom. We entered the room and I could tell Don was lurking in the doorway. I looked at Linda and said, "On your knees."

Linda said, "Yes sir" and got on her knees. She stayed there while I slowly undressed and put my clothes to the side. When I pulled my cock out she let out a small gasp.

I put my hands on her head and put my hard cock in her mouth. I made sure we were positioned so Don could see his wife on her knees with my cock filling her mouth. After a few minutes, I pulled out and motioned for her to get on the bed.

Linda looked me in the eyes and said "How do you want me sir."

I laid on the bed and said, "You're going to get on top and you are going to come."

Linda smiled for the first time and said, "Yes sir" and climbed on top.

Linda straddled me and reached down to guide my cock in her. She said, "You're really big Kevin, that's going to fill me up." She worked my cock around her pussy opening and then slowly put more weight on me and I started to slide inside her.

As Linda sat down more and my cock pushed inside her she let out little gasps and whispered out disjointed words saying, "Oh god... cock is so big...stretching me out."

I put my hands on Linda's hips and pulled her down as I pushed as deep into her as I could. I whispered to her, "You're going to take all of it Linda."

When she was finally sitting all the down on my cock she rocked back and forth a little and whispered, "You stuffed it all the way in me." Then she started a slow rise and sat down again.

Linda got into a rhythm of rising about half way up and sliding back down again. Each rise got a little higher and then she dropped down a little harder. She kept that up going a little harder each time while I cupped her tits and gently pinched her nipples. This got her going even more until I could tell her orgasm was nearing.

Linda dropped down hard and was grinding her pussy on me while I pinched her nipples. Then she pulled out completely, pushed my cock against my abdomen and started grinding her pussy on my cock. I pinched her nipples harder and she looked like she had electricity pulsing through her body and she said, "I'm coming, oh god I'm coming."

Linda collapsed on top of me and stayed there for a minute. She could feel what was under her and she said, "How do you want to fuck me?"

I guided her off of me and said "Get on your hands and knees, I'm going to give it to you from behind." I really wanted Don to see this properly. I wanted her to be facing Don so he could see his beautiful wife getting pounded from behind.

Linda did as she was told and I took her by the hips and found her soaking wet pussy. I guided my cock in her gently and then pushed hard making her head come up and she let out a gasp. I had a firm grip on her hips and from that moment her pussy belonged to me.

I commenced to giving her hard thrusts and the pounding began. My hips slammed into her ass with each stroke. I glanced in the mirror and could see her big tits bouncing back and forth as she took what I gave her.

I think she wanted to act out and say things that Don wanted to hear, things that turned him on. As I was pounding her, Linda said, "Oh god... he's fucking me so hard... I am getting so fucked."

Don stood in the doorway watching Linda take it from behind and I really hoped it was everything he wanted. I hoped he was enjoying watching his wife get thoroughly used by another man.

I felt my orgasm getting close and I told Linda I was going to fill her with cum. I reached climax and pulled on her hips trying to stick my cock as far inside her as I could. My cock was jerking inside her and I could feel the bursts of cum splashing on the walls inside her.

When I was finished we collapsed into a tangled pile of arms and legs. We laid there exhausted for a moment and I heard the bedroom door close as Don must have gone to finish his scotch.

Linda and I laid together for at least five minutes until she let out a giggle. Then I laughed at the joy of what we just experienced together. Linda laughed and said "That was so fucking hot. All of it." She giggled again and said, "You boys made me stand there naked, it felt like I was in a dream."

I got washed up and dressed and said good bye to Linda. Then I went downstairs and met Don. We didn't have to say anything. He reached out and we shook hands and he said, I'll see you Monday.

ds7035
ds7035
17 Followers