Reality Can Bring Surprises

Story Info
A guy's IR fantasey becomes his wife's then it becomes real.
1.9k words
4.1
12.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REALITY CAN BRING SURPRISES

A note here. Literotica is a great source of themes, not to mention great stories. This is about changing fantasy into reality and an unforeseen surprise that might go with it.

Now onto the story.

Ben here, been married to Amy for about five years. I'm 5'10" and she's just 5'1", has great looking legs, a nice sweet rounded butt topped with a pair of C tits. As for my dick is not quite 7 inches. She can't take birth control so uses a diaphragm but during her fertile time I either use a condom or she gives me her ass to fuck. Right now, even though both of us are 30, we're not planning on starting a family for a couple of years.

Anyway a couple of years ago I discovered Literotica and the interracial stories with wife sharing caught my eye. Usually I only read them when Amy isn't around. Recently she stumbled on the stories I've saved. Needless to say she wasn't pleased.

What is this! My husband is a pervert? You really read this where wives are being given to black men that will fuck them. How disgusting.

Needless to add I just kept my mouth shut and when I could explain things I assured her it was for entertainment. Actually, I didn't tell her this but I was using those to put a spark back into our sex lives. After a few years sex kind loses some of its luster.

Now I had to wait as it took a while for her to calm down. So I mentioned that she might actually read some of the stories and to remember they were fiction. After a bit I could see they had an effect on here and there was a new intensity when we had sex.

Then I started having her watch some of the Interracial videos with me. The ones where white women, usually wives, were shared with black men that would leave a creampie in their pussy. Those also had an effect as she'll start squirming while watching them and later would have a very intense orgasm during sex. I too usually had an intense climax that made me feel I was being turned inside out.

Then one day she wanted me to pick out my favorite story and e-mail it to her. Then she could have it on her laptop. After that I noticed the sex got more intense and her orgasms were stronger than I could remember. After that she'd usually be panting and enjoying when I wrapped my arms around her for a tight squeeze.

A few weeks later when we talked about things I was in for a shock.

"You know I was pretty disgusted when I found what you were reading. Made me think you thought I wasn't good enough but now I realize it was a fantasy. What's happened over the past few months is that it's become my fantasy as well."

"Wow," I said. "So have you ever thought to making it a reality like those women we see in the videos?"

"In one way I have but won't that hurt our marriage? Fantasy is one thing but reality can have unforeseen consequences. After all I could wind up pregnant like the woman in your favorite story."

Thought about it for a moment and realized no matter what it would be very exciting to watch. After all there is always a Plan B pill to make sure she didn't wind up pregnant.

Amy got to work and found a black guy that was a bull. They talked and she assured me he was the one. In fact we had a zoom conversation with him. I suggested condoms and he was agreeable.

"No we won't, that isn't part of your favorite story and I want to recreate the same scene. So it's going to be bareback without my diaphragm."

All I could say is okay. After all I get to see my fantasy come true thanks to my wife, who seems to have the same fantasy. And I know that's been driving her crazy.

Had to wait for Amy to finish her period then Clark wasn't able to come out until two weeks after that. So we got a nice hotel room and picked him up at the airport.

Clark was a big guy, about 6' tall and well conditioned. When we saw him I shook his hand and Amy gave him a huge welcoming hug. Boy her eyes were on fire.

Ordered room service after we arrived at the hotel and engaged in a lot of small talk. Clark, who was from the Midwest told us he services a few couples that want to see the wife blacked. I could tell by Amy's slight squirming she's was starting to get turned on by the conversation.

After putting the room service cart in the hall it was time. Amy scurried off to the bathroom and emerged with a see through white night gown that came to just above her knees. She came over and gave me a huge kiss, hug and said, "I love you."

Then she moved over to Clark and put her arms around his neck so she could reach up and give him a long deep kiss. Soon he stepped back and removed her nightgown then she unbuckled his pants and pulled them and his under ware down.

Now my naked wife reached out and held his dick in her hand. While it was only a little longer than mine it was about twice as wide so her pussy was going to be stretched this night.

Soon she was sucking him while he held her head. After a while he pulled out of here mouth and moved Amy back to the bed. While she got on top of it Clark took the rest of his clothes off and joined her. Then there was a lot of kissing and fondling going on and soon he started fingering her pussy.

Amy was breathing heavily and her nipples were standing up as the got her more and more turned on. Soon he slid down and started some tongue action that resulted in her first of several orgasms.

Clark then slides up her body so the head of his dick is at the folds of her lips and at the entrance of her pussy. Amy reaches down, rolls here hips and tips her head up. As she helps him enter her there is a view that only women really get; not only feeling a dick penetrate their pussy but actually seeing it slide into them.

For me, I'm in a near by chair with no pants so I can rub my own erection. What a beautiful sight as his dark ass slides between her white legs. Soon she's got her legs wrapped around him and is working with his motion.

"Ouch, easy, easy. Oh my God, fuck this feels so good and I'm filled up."

Amy has her eyes closed and she lets out an occasional gasp or moan. At first Clark is just sliding in and out getting her used to the increase in his width. Occasionally he stops for a few seconds, gives her a kiss or kisses her neck then resumes the horizontal bop.

Then she really grabs him as another orgasm hits her. She also goes stiff and yells, OH MY GOD, FUCK THIS IS GREAT. For his part Clark just holds still as she comes down from that high.

Then he said, "like it?"

"Oh my God I feel so full. Fuucck!!"

"So babe where do you want me to cum as I'm getting close."

"Cum in my pussy, fill me up with your seed."

Then Clark sped up his in and out motion as he slammed in to her. After a short spell he pushed in as far as he could, held himself there and groaned as he emptied himself into her.

After that, they just held each other as Amy was gasping. Then she looked over to me and I mouthed 'I love you,' and gave her thumbs up.

Then they laid side by side for a spell until Clark asked if she wanted seconds. The answer was yes so he rolled back on top of her while Amy spread her legs to receive him again. This time she reached out and I sat on the edge of the bed so I could hold her hand.

The next session was different he basically just fucked Amy. She responded wrapping her legs around and holding on tight. Once again she had a huge orgasm and he pumped more baby batter into her fertile and unprotected pussy and womb.

Sitting there is occurred to me that this was the time when Amy would ovulate so she stood a good chance of getting knocked up. She finally got up and headed for the bathroom with cum running down the inside of one leg.

Clark sat up and asked how I liked it. I said this my fantasy that came true and I was really enjoying it. I also asked if he wanted Amy to spend the night. Of course he said yes as his flight didn't leave until late in the morning.

After Amy came out from the bathroom it was Clark's turn. She came over, gave me a kiss, a thank you and asked how I was doing. I told her watching this was one of the most exciting things I've ever done and I'm about to explode. So she got on her knees and gave me a great blow job the ended when she swallowed all of it. Then I told her Clark was spending the night so she should enjoy herself. Then she got that special smile when Amy's is up to something.

"You're such a rat, maybe that's why I love you so much. And who knows we just might have started a check board family."

That's when she started to laugh and I'm thinking what have I created now that my darling wife has been blacked and maybe knocked up.

He came out of the bathroom and both of them started a snuggle session before going to sleep. As for me I grabbed a pillow and blanket and settled down on the couch. About 2 a.m. made a bathroom stop and when I got out Amy had mounted him and they both were heading for another joint climax.

Morning came and the two lovebirds had a final bang then took a mutual shower. I followed, we all got dressed and headed down to breakfast.

Then Amy and I drove Clark to the airport. She stood on the tip tows and gave him along loving kill. After that we waved good by to him and headed home.

On our way I suggested we stop for a Plan B pill. After getting one I handed the packet to her. Then she looked at me with a gleeful smile, which usually means trouble.

Roll the calendar forward a couple weeks and Amy, with that same smile, is walking to me.

"Close your eyes and put out both hands."

When I opened my eyes I had her diaphragm and the Plan B pill in my right hand. In my left was the EPT indicating she was pregnant.

"Wanted to let nature take its course as I wanted to recreate your favorite story and make it reality. So guess we're starting our family after all and it's going to be checkerboard with black and white. The next one we'll create."

Then she started laughing and gave me a big hug. Amy also let me know I won't need condoms for a while. So making a fantasy into reality can have long lasting consequences. I'm also wondering if she plans to get blacked again.