Reality Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was it! Bill was finally putting serious thought into getting out of this life. He was thinking about another life. A life in the future. A future where the only thing people would remember about Bill was the day he quit his job and drove to a nearby bridge, and of course, the fact that they never found a body.

After that Bill would be free. Free from this horrible life. Free to be a new man. One that was happy. One that was successful. A man who could finally find a wife that actually loved and respected him. A wife he could trust. The kind of wife who would never fake it, and could be completely satisfied with him just the way he was. Most of all, a wife who would never cheat.

Bill folded the letter he had prepared, carefully creasing it into three equal parts. Then he slid it into an envelop as he contemplated what he was about to do. It was time to go. In just minutes he would walk out the door and be on his way. The torment of his life with Jennifer would soon be over.

With the old Bill gone there would be no divorce, no alimony, and no settlement. Not even a judge can make a dead man pay. He would never have to give her a single dime, or account for the money he had lost on that stupid bet. The only thing left in his wake would be that mountain of debt on their house, and well... that was Jennifer's problem now.

Bill sat tapping the envelop on his desk, feeling the weight of the words he had written. The words on the letter weren't in perfect prose or incredibly profound, but they did carry plenty of weight. Far more weight than could be felt by tapping the envelope against his desk.

In that that envelope was more than just Bill's letter of resignation. It was the first domino in Bill's final plan. Soon after he slipped that letter under his boss's door a chain reaction would start, and soon the man known as William Barton Simms would cease to exist.

Bill took one last moment to again contemplate what he was about to do. He wondered if anyone would even miss him. He wondered if he should call to leave Jennifer one final message, and warn her of the impending poverty that was coming her way. Telling her that she alone had brought the avalanche of problems she was about to have upon herself. That's when the phone rang.

Bill half expected to see Jennifer's number on the Caller-ID. They always had that sort of long distance bond. Often dialing one another at exactly the time the other was thinking about calling. But not today. His thoughts about calling her were vague at best, and that call was to be nothing more than to leave her that one final message. There was no way in hell that he wanted to talk to her.

Turned out, it wasn't Jennifer that was calling. The number that came up on Bill's phone was that of Jay, one of his closest childhood friends.

As kids, Bill and Jay had been through thick and thin together, getting into trouble more often than not. In high school, they warmed the bench together on the football team, and acted as practice dummies for the varsity wrestlers. In the spring they fared a little better in sports, taking turns anchoring the relays on the track team. It seemed fitting that his old track mate had chosen that very moment to call, considering that Bill was about to cut and run.

Bill hadn't spoken to Jay much in the last few years. Not since Bill's wedding anyway. Jennifer didn't care much for Jay, but considering the events of the past few weeks, Jennifer's opinion didn't count for much anymore. With what Bill had planned this could be last time he would speak to his old friend. This was a call that Bill was definitely going to take.

Bill picked up the phone. "Jay you stupid fucker," he automatically teased... greeting his old friend the same way he did all through high school. "How the hell are you?"

"I'm great you douche drinking shit bag." Jay came back with the name that Bill always claimed had gotten these stupid insult greetings started.

Bill and Jay both laughed out loud at what they had said to each other. Even though they were both fully grown now, they refused let go of the juvenile greetings that many years ago had become part of their bond.

"Hey." Jay said as their laughing subsided. "Did you get that email I sent you?"

"What email?" Bill couldn't remember the last time he got an email from Jay. By his best recollection, the last thing he got from Jay was well over a year ago.

"The one I sent you a few weeks ago. It had a link for you to check out." Jay explained, sounding as if he thought Bill was just being dense.

"So you're the one." Bill's eyes opened wide in amazement. "How the hell did you get hold of that video? And who the fuck is Braddock?"

"Braddock is me douche waddle. My name is Braddock Jason Masterson. Fuck, you've known me for how long? How could you not know that?"

"No fucking way. I always thought you were one of those guys that didn't have a middle name. You've always just been Jay Masterson to me. I've never heard Braddock in my life."

"Come on Bill. You were at my house all the time. You at least had to have heard my mom call me Brad now and then."

"No shit. I always thought she was calling you a brat... not Brad."

"I guess she did only call me that when I was in trouble, but I assure you my first name is indeed Braddock, and it always has been."

"Okay mister Braddock, how the fuck did you get hold of that video?"

"I made it Bill... Well, not me, but my new company made it. That's what we do. Wasn't it amazing?"

"Made it! How the hell..." Bill cut his thought short. "Why the fuck..." Again he couldn't complete a sentence.

"Here's why... and this is fucking brilliant, if I do say so myself. Have you ever heard of a cuckold? That's a guy who likes to watch his wife fuck other dudes. Well it turns out there are tons these guys out there, and they are all struggling to keep their weird little fetish a closely guarded secret."

"What the fuck?" Bill blurted, wondering if Jay was somehow implying that he was one of these freaks that likes to watch their wives.

"Well get this Billy boy. That whole cuckold thing gave me an idea. What if I could provide a complete cuckold experience to these maladjusted fuckers without them even having to tell their wives what they were into? Wouldn't that be something Bill?"

"Yeah, I guess it would be something alright." Bill mumbled.

"You bet it would be. So I started this company and hired the best CGI video guy out there. This guy is a stone cold genius Bill. He came up with this software that takes faces and body types from photographs and merges them into a hyper-realistic cinema quality animation. Then the system uses voice samples along with this new audio dubbing technology to make the person in the video sound exactly like anyone you want. It's fucking genius I tell you... fucking genius."

"You mean that video you sent me wasn't real?"

"No way man. Didn't you read my emails? I told you all about the fake video we were working on in the very first one. I just scanned in Jennifer from those vacation photos you sent me a while back, and used the recording of her telling that dirty joke at the last Halloween party... and viola, perfect Jennifer."

"No, no... it had to be real. It was Jennifer. She was with that guy. She was doing things?"

"That's what's so great Bill. My CGI guy makes this shit look so real that even some seasoned video guys have trouble telling it apart from the real thing."

"But she was fucking..." Bill stammered.

"You bet she was. Once we have an accurate computer model of a guy's wife, we plug her into one of our patented hyper-real cuckold sex animations. We have three scenes so far. One with this super hung black guy, one with some young college stud, and the one we used for your video that is based on this douche bag politician that my video guy hates."

Bill sat silent, still piecing together what had happened, totally unsure of what was a lie and what wasn't. Completely unable to trust what he was hearing.

"That's what ViCE does Bill." Jay went on to explain. "We are an entertainment company. These cuckolds send us a couple of photos and a sound bite, and we put their wife or girlfriend into a super realistic video they can jerk off to. Pretty fucking amazing, huh?"

"Ho-Lee fuck!" Bill mumbled, wishing he hadn't trashed those first two emails.

"Holy fuck is right," Jay proudly boasted. "That's what ViCE is all about. ViCE stands for Virtual Internet Cuckold Experience, and we are ready to take this product live and offer this to closet cuckolds everywhere."

"But Jay, I don't think you understand." Bill cried out, not wanting to openly admit all of the things he had done because of that video.

"Understand this Bill. This little business is worth millions. These closet cuckolds will pay big money to watch their wives get it on with another man. The market research says this is going to be huge. That's why I'm calling Bill. I wanted to give you the chance to get in on the ground floor of this thing. We're going to be fucking rich!"

Bill said nothing. What could he say? He had just ruined his life over this stupid fuck's business dream... And getting rich? Even if this were the chance of a lifetime. Even if it was a sure thing. Bill had burned every spare penny he had making that ridiculous bet, all to keep his money away from a wife who in reality had done absolutely nothing wrong.

"So what about it buddy? Do you want in?" Jay prodded.

Still, Bill sat silent... stunned... not knowing if he should just hate Jay for what he had done, or hunt him down and kill the stupid fuck where he stood.

"Oh No!" Jay came back after he realized what Bill's silence must have meant. "Don't tell me... I mean... You didn't think that video was real did you? You didn't do something stupid. Tell me you didn't hurt Jennifer... I mean she's okay, right? I'm so sorry man."

"No Jennifer is okay, but I got the shit beat out of me over this, and lost everything I had... and now... Well now my fucking marriage is over. You Suck Jay!"

Bill slammed the phone down so hard parts scattered as it flew off his desk. Then he put his head down on his desk and sobbed.

It was short twenty minute drive between the office and his house, but that day's drive home was the longest Bill had ever made. Somehow, he was going to have to explain to Jennifer what he had done.

What could he possibly say? Where would he find the words to tell how he had been fooled by Jay's video? How could he tell his wife that he had such little trust in her? When would he be able to explain to her why they were in financial ruins? Worst of all... how on earth could he ever ask for her the kind of forgiveness he had been so unwilling to give to her?

When Bill got home he sat motionless in his car for what seemed like an hour. Finally he got out of the car and slowly ambled up the front walk. He stood at the front door for while, contemplating turning around and executing his plan to drive to that bridge and truly disappear. One side of his brain kept telling him that would be easiest thing to do. The other side loudly screamed that Jennifer didn't deserve to be treated that way.

Bill fought to push those ever conflicting thoughts aside, and reminded himself that he still loved Jennifer, and that she probably still loved him, although he couldn't imagine why. So he made his way into the house, closing the door behind him ever so quietly, hoping that by some last second miracle he had become invisible.

"Is that you Bill?" Jennifer called out from the kitchen.

Bill didn't answer. He thought he had everything all planned out. He thought he knew exactly what he was going to say. But after hearing the sweetness of Jennifer's voice, he became tongue tied. He needed a little more time to think. He knew this explanation was something he had to get just right.

"Well, at least you're not yelling at me." Jennifer said as she entered the living room and saw Bill's long and forlorn face. "Does this mean you aren't mad at me anymore? Can we finally sit down and talk about us?"

"No not about us." Bill quietly stated without looking up. "We just need to talk about me. I fucked up Jennifer. I really fucked up."

"What did you do? You look as if you killed... some... one..." Jennifer asked, wishing she could take back what she just said, in case it was actually true.

"Oh no, I didn't kill anyone... but I might as well have. What I did was pretty bad. Sit down and get comfortable. This is going to take a while to explain."

Jennifer sat and folded her hands over her knee, waiting for Bill to tell her what he had done that was so awful that he would compare it to murder.

Bill sat next to her and slowly started to speak. "Well," he said. "You remember my friend Jay... You know, the one I always call stupid fuck, right?"

"Yes, I remember. How could I forget? You know I can't stand that guy."

"Okay, Um Yeah... So Jay sent me these emails and I threw them away. Then he sent me this video that had you in it, but it didn't really have you in it, and you were fucking this guy, but not really, and I got my ass kicked by some jackass, and I accused you of something horrible..."

"Bill... Bill... Stop! You aren't making any sense. What in the world are you trying to say?"

"Oh hell. Let me just show you this video."

Bill pulled out his tablet and poked the link. After the ridiculously overdone intro finished, he hit start on the video and held it out for Jennifer to see.

"What the hell, Bill? I didn't do that. I don't even know that guy."

As the video played on, Jennifer frowned. Then she peered in for a better look and squinted a bit.

"That's not even me!" She emphatically pointed out. "Look!" She exclaimed as she yanked down the top of her pants. "You know I've never shaved down there. Not for you. Not for anyone... And where's the birthmark Bill? She doesn't have one, and I do. Gawd, I thought you knew me better than that."

Bill was embarrassed, and pulled the screen back toward him to stop the video, but Jennifer grabbed his arm, silently insisting that they keep watching Jay's ridiculous video.

"Oh that's so fucking fake." Jennifer chided. "No one sounds that stupid when they have an orgasm. Come on Bill, how could you fall for this crap? You've heard me. You know what I sound like when I come."

After that, Bill realized that he was no longer explaining his actions, and that now he was simply watching a raunchy cuckold porno with his wife. He was as embarrassed as he had ever been in his life. Each time the woman in the video was about to come, he tried to shut it off, but Jennifer stopped him by swatting his hands away.

Jennifer actually laughed under her breath at some of the little dick comments in the video, explaining to Bill that they were lines from an old jokes girls told in high school. Then she would tell Bill what a stupid cunt that other woman must be to say something like that.

Several times Jennifer pointed out that the human body isn't capable of doing what was going on in the video. At one point she told Bill what the woman was doing would have hurt like hell, and could not have possibly made anyone come.

Finally, the video came near its end, and Jennifer made a sour face as she watched that thick glob of cum drooling from her impostor's lips down to the floor. It was then that she turned her attention to Bill...

"Really?" Jennifer said with exasperation. "Is that what guys think? Is that what this whole thing is all about?" Give me that thing."

Jennifer grabbed the tablet and tossed it over into the seat of the sofa. Then she yanked Bill's pants down and pushed him back in the chair. Bill was held speechless as she slid down on her knees and started sucking him.

Through all the turmoil, Bill had weeks of pent up desire. He was rock hard and ready in seconds, struggling to hold back. In just a few more moments he was about to completely lose what little control he had.

"Stop!" He cried... "I'm going to come." He warned, as he tried to push Jennifer's her head from his lap.

Jennifer swatted Bill's hands away and kept on sucking. Seconds later Bill moaned with pleasure as he came in Jennifer's warm wet mouth.

"I'm... I'm so sorry honey." Bill panted as her lips slipped off the head of his cock. "You didn't stop... I couldn't help it."

Jennifer looked up into Bill's eyes and smiled a mischievous smile. "There's one more difference between me and that fake." Then she winked and her smile became a grin. "I swallow!"

Bill just sat there in absolute astonishment. Jennifer had always insisted that giving blowjobs was for sluts, and that cum was just plain gross. He almost felt as if he had swapped places with the guy in Jay's video, and what had just happened wasn't real. He could hardly believe that Jennifer had just swallowed his cum... on purpose!

"So does that mean you forgive me?" Bill sheepishly asked.

"Of course I forgive you. You didn't know that video wasn't real. I would have been angry too. You lashed out at me. You yelled. You slammed some doors. Now I know why. I guess all of that anger you had shows how much losing me in that way would hurt you. Deep down it actually shows just how much you really do love me."

"So no harm no foul, right?" Bill asked with a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, I guess that fits here. I mean you didn't hit me. You didn't burn down the house. You didn't file for divorce, and it wasn't like you went out for a revenge fuck or anything... right? I mean you didn't do that did you?"

"Oh hell no. I didn't even think about doing that. You know me. I just got mad and, like you said, slammed some doors and yelled a lot... Um, nothing else."

Bill just sat there trying to hide the smirk on his face, knowing she had no idea what he had done with all of their money. There was still time. He could tell her about what he did later, or maybe even fix it before she found out.

A warm feeling of a love washed over Bill like he had never felt before. He pulled Jennifer close and tightly embraced her, never again wanting to let the love of his life go. As he held her, he quietly whispering into her ear, "I love you so much." He was sure this would be the time she would finally answer with those three little words she struggled to say.

Jennifer softly cooed, and in a low sexy voice whispered back, "I know you do. That's why you are going to sue the pants off of your stupid friend Jay for putting me in that video."

Every night of that entire next week Jennifer was ravenous in the bedroom. It was as if she was trying to prove to Bill that he was the only man she ever needed. She became open and quite vocal in their lovemaking, asking Bill to do things he never thought she would do. At times it was almost as if she were talking dirty to Bill, making sure he knew just how much she loved having sex with him.

In the following week Jennifer started asking Bill to bring the tablet with him to bed. She wanted to watch that video again and try every act and position they saw. Unfortunately the video was gone. Taken down by Jay moments after he had learned Jennifer was insisting on a law suit.

Soon after that, Jennifer started suggesting new and kinky things, both in and out of the bedroom. It seemed like the nastier the idea the more exited she was about it. Nothing seemed to be off limits. Her only rule was that Bill was never to touch another woman, nor would she touch another man. That was Jennifer's one limit, making swapping and threesomes out of the question.

In the following weeks Bill kissed, licked, sucked and fucked more than he ever thought was possible as he slowly started giving in to Jennifer's new kinky side. He even stopped resisting Jennifer's attempts to deeply kiss after she let him come in her mouth. It was those times that Bill became ever so grateful Jennifer was indeed a swallower.