Reality Check

Story Info
A bad idea, a stupid bet, and a slut's confession.
16.9k words
3.74
50.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

That damn email had sat in his inbox all day.

The email was already in his inbox when Bill logged-on to start his day. It was the first message to post that day, marked as arriving at 6:23am. The message was from someone named Braddock at company called ViCE dot com. Who ever this Braddock guy was, he must have been some kind of early bird.

This was the third such message from this Braddock character in as many days, each of them looking ridiculously suspicious. This one was titled; -Your Latest ViCE is Here-. The kind of title that was so typical of a spam email.

Bill had dragged the first two messages from this Braddock to his on-screen trash, not even taking the time to mark them as spam. He would have dragged this third message to the same end, but his company network security system had actually flagged this one as being legitimate.

Legitimate or not, Bill had never heard of ViCE. So there the email sat. Besides, even if it wasn't loaded with a virus, this Braddock guy probably just wanted Bill to subscribe to some worthless online business journal, or even worse, to meet with Bill and waste his time with some lame-ass sales pitch.

Yeah, another small time sales pitch. That was the last thing Bill needed right then. He was already incredibly busy managing his large accounts. He just didn't have the time to screw around with some small time player like ViCE.

It was 4:45pm, and Bill was starting his daily routine before going home, which always included clearing his inbox. So Bill dragged Braddock's message toward his computer's on-screen trash, not giving it another thought. But for some strange reason Bill released the message just short of dropping it into that imaginary waste can. Then he watched as the little envelope icon drifted back into place in his inbox.

Bill figured he had a few minutes to spare. The only thing waiting for him at home was a lousy frozen dinner, and tired old re-runs on television. The least he could do was see what this Braddock fellow was angling for. Maybe it would be the deal of a lifetime. Maybe it would be one of those the fabled Nigerian prince scams. Bill had always wanted to see one of those. So he clicked on the message and read.

[I]Bill,

Try not to freak out when you see this. I had a hard time believing what I was seeing myself, but I assure you, this is as real as this sort of thing can get. It didn't take long for me to realize that certain people are going to pay big time for this. Follow the link below and be ready.[/I]

Link-To-Your-Latest-ViCE

[I]Braddock, Founder and CEO ViCE - LLC[/I]

The message was cryptic at best, not really saying anything of much substance. This Braddock guy seemed to know Bill, or at least he acted like he did. Bill couldn't place him. In fact he couldn't recall ever knowing a single person named Braddock. Maybe he had met this guy briefly somewhere, and just didn't remember. Perhaps at the Atlanta convention. Bill just couldn't recall.

Bill had to admit one thing though. The way that email was written was kind of catchy. The more he looked at it the more curious he became, wondering what could possibly be in that link... 'What is real?' Bill asked himself. 'Who is going to pay, and why?'

These were things Bill just had to know. So he reluctantly rolled his mouse over the link, wondering if it was truly as safe as the security system said it was. Bill certainly didn't want to be responsible for releasing all hell onto the company network. He hovered and paused, thinking once more about the consequences. Then he mumbled "What the hell," and clicked, taking the obvious bait.

With that one little click of his mouse his computer came to life, launching a full screen window where the letters V, i, C, and E assembled and danced in pirouette, spinning gracefully to an upbeat tune, until they shot off and flew over the tops of majestic snow capped mountains. Then the lettering passed over waterfalls and through pristine valleys, all before slipping down clean city streets... finally landing and affixing itself to the top of a gleaming skyscraper, displaying to one and all the company's prominence and success in the marketplace.

This over the top company intro reminded Bill of that hopping Pixar lamp, or any one of the other self-indulgent movie studio ads that get plastered across theater screens just before the real movie starts. It all seemed like a bit much for a company no one had ever heard of, and the damn thing wasn't even done yet.

Bill continued to watch his screen as the view slowly zoomed in, getting closer and closer to that gleaming office building, until only a single office window filled the frame. Waves ran across that single pane of glass as if it had magically turned to water. Then that shimmering pane morphed and reformed itself into a video player.

Clearly, someone had way too much time on their hands. Who the hell spends this kind of money on that kind of high-end animation for a sales presentation? It looked to Bill like this Braddock character's company was exceptionally hungry, and he incredibly desperate to make a sale. Yet as cheesy and overdone as that flying logo was, it did do one thing. It made Bill even more curious.

'Maybe that was the point,' Bill thought for a moment. 'Maybe the whole over the top cheesiness of this thing was actually just good marketing.'

After all, Bill did feel compelled to see what this outfit was offering. What product could possibly be so spectacular that it required this sort of big cinema production? More curious than ever, Bill poked the play button in the middle of his screen and waited for the video to start.

Given the quality of the animation used in the intro, Bill was expecting a high quality presentation with some slick salesman hocking some his company's wares. What came up on the screen wasn't even close to what he expected. What Bill saw was amateurish at best, and it looked like the video might have even been shot in a hotel room.

The lighting in this thing was poor, and whole frame was out of focus. Then a light came on... and the focus cleared. What Bill saw next actually stopped his heart for a moment. There on the screen in all her glory was his wife, all made up and wearing just a smile, apparently about to get frisky with some impossibly well built man.

Bill couldn't believe what he was seeing. He just sat there stunned as the video played on. Then for the next hour he sat wide eyed watching his wife pet, kiss, fondle, suck and fuck that well hung guy. It was as if he was watching a completely different woman. She almost seemed possessed, having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, all while she praised that well hung man's magnificent cock.

Bill tried to rationalize what he was seeing. He told himself that the woman in the video only looked like Jennifer, and it wasn't really her. After all, it was a big world out there, and there had to be other women that looked like his Jennifer.

But that voice... Bill didn't need to see a single frame of video to recognize his wife's voice. Hell, even her moaning and begging to be fucked ever harder had all of Jennifer's tell tale sounds. The woman in that video was Jennifer alright. There was only one obvious difference. Bill had never seen or heard his wife coming as loud, as hard, or as long, as she was with the stud in this video. Jennifer seemed completely out of control with this guy.

And if what Bill was seeing on his screen wasn't bad enough, the things his wife was saying in the video would crush almost any man. After her first orgasm, Jennifer turned to her handsome fuck toy, and with a big thankful smile gushed, "God I needed that." Which she immediately followed up with, "My husband could never make me come like that with his worthless little dick."

Bill cringed when he heard that. He wasn't all that small. He always thought he had more than enough to satisfy Jennifer. His equipment damn sure could give her an orgasm, and it did so every time they made love. Then as if on cue, he heard his wife tell the man, "I've been faking orgasms with my husband for years."

Once Jennifer finished mocking Bill for his inadequacy, she went back to work... Passionately kissing her video lover again, which led to more caressing, that turned into licking. Then there was some sucking, and that turned into fucking.

Soon Jennifer was writhing and moaning, crying out with pleasure once more. This time she ended her orgasm with what had to be the cruelest of all her snarky remarks...

"You know he worships the ground I walk on." She chided in a voice of superiority. "He will do anything I want. Even if I tell him to do this." She smirked as she ran her fist back and forth next to her mouth implying that Bill would suck a cock if she told him to. Then his wife and her lover mockingly laughed into the camera, as if they were actually laughing in Bill's face.

So the video went on and on like that. Every time his wife would come, she would humiliate Bill for being inadequate in some way, implying that he was no where near the real man she deserved to have sex with. Then after reach snide remark, the two would change positions and start fucking all over again.

Bill felt like a prize fighter who had dropped his hands. Dead on his feet. Getting pummeled over and over with no way to defend himself, and there wasn't a referee anywhere to stop the fight. All he could do was sit and wince with every humiliating jab, wondering what he had done to deserve being treated so horribly.

Eventually his wife and her video lover stopped, and were laying on the bed tangled in each other's nakedness. Both were seemingly spent from nearly an hour of non-stop sex. At that point Bill figured this nightmare was finally coming to an end, but within just a few moments Jennifer stirred, and the wanton look on her face told Bill she was ready for yet another round.

This time as she reached down and took that man's cock in her hand again, Bill sighed and wondered where all her stamina was coming from. Amazingly the man wasn't done either. His response to Jennifer's gentle stroking was quick, instantly springing to life as if he were being touched for the very first time.

It was obvious to Bill that Jennifer had an almost primal lust for this man, and it was painfully clear how much the man enjoyed fucking a married woman. It just didn't make sense. None of what he was seeing seemed like the actions of the shy and conservative woman he had fallen in love with all those years ago.

The next thing Bill knew, his wife had that man's giant cock stuffed in her mouth again, bobbing, twisting and rocking her head in ways he didn't even think were possible. Jennifer's enthusiasm for sex with this guy was incredible, and Bill wondered why she had never been anywhere near that passionate with him.

Up and down her head went while she panted, moaned and slobbered all over that guy's cock. Then suddenly Jennifer's head stopped, and she lovingly turned her face up toward the man. Holding him tight in her lips, almost grinning, she looked into his eyes.

Then, after that long playful gaze, Jennifer pulled her mouth off and hung her head over the side of the bed. Then she let what looked to Bill like a glob of house paint drool from her lips down onto the floor. Bill couldn't believe it. This was so unlike Jennifer. The very woman who swore it was too gross to even think about, had just let that asshole cum in her mouth.

After Jennifer spit that glob of cum out, she crawled back up onto the man's chest to cuddle, lovingly gazing into the his eyes with a sexy look that Bill couldn't recall ever seeing from his wife. "We'll have to do this again," she cooed. Then she enticingly teased, "And if you want to... I'll let you cum in my pussy."

Soon after that, the video ended with a freeze frame, showing the faces of the video lovers frozen in time, passionately gazing into each other's eyes. It was like a photo had been taken of Jennifer, capturing her incredible smile as she proudly beamed with satisfaction over how she had made that man cum.

Now that it was finally over, Bill had trouble coming to grips with why he had sat and watched the whole thing. Seeing his wife with another man felt like a hot jagged knife being plunged over and over into his heart, and each one of Jennifer's humiliating remarks had scarred his very soul.

He told himself that he needed to see the whole thing. He justified it by saying he had to know how far she would go. He thought he wanted to know why she was doing this, and if she was actually in love with this man. But most of all, he kept watching because he was holding onto the thinnest of all hopes that he would see something that would prove this woman wasn't really his Jennifer.

As he dejectedly clicked the icon to close down that horrible video, reality set in. The woman in the video was indeed Jennifer. There was no doubt in Bill's mind that it was her, and couldn't believe how the love of his life had just degraded and insulted him while she greedily kissed, sucked, and fucked another man.

In one short hour, Bill's entire life changed. All he had worked for had been trampled upon. Everything held dear had been ripped away. The one person he thought he could always depend on had betrayed him. He felt empty, hurt, and completely alone in the world.

At first Bill tried to be tough. He had fought back his tears the whole time the video was running. He had endured the acute sting of each and every humiliating remark Jennifer made about his masculinity. Now he didn't feel that hurt anymore. In fact he didn't feel much of anything at all... Except for anger. Now that the video was over, Bill was just plain mad.

Bill sat fuming, wondering how long this had been going on. How long had she been cheating? Was this the first time? He thought about the trust and freedom he had always given her. He thought about the many times she had come home late or gone to visit family without him. He wondered if it was possible that she had been fucking around on him since the day they met, making their entire marriage a horrible sham.

Then after he thought a bit more, he realized something. Maybe this was a brand new experience for her. This easily could have been her first time. After all, Bill had never seen a single sign that Jennifer was having an affair. No hiding to take phone calls. No secret cell phone passwords or hidden text messages. She had never accidentally blurted out some other man's name, and she still kissed Bill the same way she always had.

He looked back a little further, thought a little deeper, trying to remember if she had said anything out of the ordinary. He just could only put his finger on one thing. Jennifer almost never told him that she loved him, or at least not in the traditional way by saying the words "I love you".

Jennifer said it was just the way she was brought up, and that too many couples throw those three words about with too little thought. Then she would say that true love speaks much louder than those three little words anyway. Bill came to love this little quirk of Jennifer's, and had made a game of trying to get her to say it. Now he wondered if her inability to say those words didn't come from the fact that she was never actually in love with him.

Then Bill realized he was wasting his time racking his brain on the past. Whether she loved him or not, that video had to be new. At best it was probably just a couple of days old. She had every chance to do something like that just this past week. Jennifer had been out of town... supposedly helping her sister recover from surgery.

Now Bill knew one thing for sure. His wife saying she was going to her sister's was an out and out lie. That whole surgery story was just a ruse. Jennifer wasn't anywhere near her sister's place. She was holed up in some hotel riding that god damn bastard's pleasure stick.

The fire in Bill raged on. He wanted to storm into that hotel and pound down the door. He wanted to catch them in the act and see the look on Jennifer's face when he called her worthless cheating whore. He also wanted to tell Jennifer their marriage was over, and that she should not even bother coming home. But most of all, Bill wanted to kill the asshole that was fucking his wife.

Bill knew none of that was going to happen. He didn't have the first clue what hotel they were in, let alone what city. That was actually a bit of a godsend. Not knowing where his wife was, is likely what stopped Bill from doing something extremely stupid that night.

Deep down Bill knew he wasn't a killer. What was he going to do to the guy anyway? Bill hadn't been in a fight since grade school. He had never been in the military, and he didn't even own a gun. But if there was one thing on this earth that could make Bill want to take a life, this was most certainly it.

After he thought about it, Bill realized that killing the asshole wasn't the answer. He knew that leaving Jennifer was the appropriate response. He also realized he would be the one filing for divorce.

Even though she was out fucking another man, Jennifer seemed to have no plans to leave Bill. In fact, in that video Bill clearly heard Jennifer say that she was keeping Bill as her husband, and that the man would be her special lover. Then Jennifer said something Bill didn't quite understand. Something about keeping Bill under lock and key, and assigning him a new cleaning chore.

Bill became incensed. She wasn't going to get away with this. There was no way in hell he would stick around and be abused like that. That Braddock guy's email was vague and cryptic alright, but it was absolutely dead on about one thing, someone was going to pay big for this, and that someone was going to be Jennifer.

As Bill thought a little more, he knew that a simple divorce would never do. That wasn't what the cheating whore deserved. Bill had friends that had been through the divorce wringer, and every one of them ended in the same result. The courts gave all of the assets to the wives, and the husbands ended up with all of the debt. Then there was the alimony. Bill had more than one friend that ended up living in their mother's basement because of alimony payments.

That didn't sit well with Bill. Not well at all. There was no way in hell Bill was going to let some pussy whipped judge make him give even one thin dime to Jennifer. That would be like paying her to cheat, and Bill wasn't about to do that.

So Bill hatched a plan. First he'd clear out all of their savings. Then he would take a second mortgage out on their home, making sure to eat up every cent of equity they might have. After that he would hide all of that money, and dare his wife and her attorney to try and find it.

Bill just needed some time to put his plan into action, and that was something he had plenty of. Jennifer wasn't due home from her supposed trip to her sister's for at least another week.

Now with a plan in hand, Bill couldn't have cared less what Jennifer was doing. She could stay gone forever and fuck herself to death as far as he was concerned. Bill was done with her and everything about her. He was ready... he told himself. Ready to move on.

Yet for some strange reason, Bill couldn't just move on. There was something nagging at him. There was something important missing in his plan, and that missing thing was revenge. Bill still felt a strong urge to get back at Jennifer, and make her hurt the way he did. Even more that that, he wanted to make her god dammed lover pay for what he did.

Bill stroked his chin as he thought... 'Now what to do about that bastard who fucked my wife?'

Bill felt like that asshole needed to be taught a lesson, but he couldn't do the same sort of thing he was doing to Jennifer. He had no way to control any of that guy's money. That was probably too good for the son of a bitch anyway. That left one thing. That asshole was going to find himself on the receiving end of Bill's fists.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers