Reality Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they weren't having sex, Bill and Jennifer were inseparable. It was as if cupid's arrow of young love had struck again, and they couldn't stand to be apart. Everything seemed new and romantic, and sex in public places became a favorite game of Jennifer's. Even Bill had to admit that he found the thrill of getting caught intoxicating.

When they were having sex they went out to fine restaurants, saw just about every movie made, and on weekends took little romantic trips. The cost of this new life between them was adding up, and Bill began to worry their financial house of cards could collapse at any moment.

So Bill doubled down his efforts. Working harder than ever before. Bringing in new business that he previous viewed as too small for the effort. He knew money would be tight for a while, but things were looking up. Jennifer got promoted from being just a volunteer on the Coleman campaign, to a job as a paid consultant. She wasn't making much, but every penny helped keep them afloat.

With this new money coming in, Bill looked the books. They weren't putting anything into savings yet, but it looked like he might get away with never having to tell Jennifer about what he did to their finances. Still, their bank accounts didn't look nearly as good as they should have. Nevertheless, Bill was in love again and that was all that mattered. He went off to the office every day, ready to work as hard as he could, hoping for the best.

At the end of each and every day of hard work, Bill would rush home to his loving wife, hoping for another round of incredible sex. Looking forward to whatever sexy twist she had come up with, wondering what sexy new taste, smell, or sensation he might experience. Bill even found Jennifer's new found passion so intense, the pain of what was in that video no longer crossed his mind.

One evening after a particularly torrid romp, Jennifer laid her head down on Bill's shoulder and twirled her finger through the hair on his chest. "Did you file that law suit against Jay like I asked?" She inquired as she looked up to Bill for an answer.

"No Honey. I've been busy at work and all, you know." Bill cringed, getting ready for her to condescendingly ask why the hell he didn't. Bill knew he was in trouble. Jennifer had only asked for one thing in return for her forgiveness, and he had failed to do it.

"Good," Jennifer said. "I don't want to sue him anymore. I've changed my mind about that video."

"What? You like it now or something?"

"Well yes and no. It's still nothing but a nasty jerk off film, and it did nearly tear us apart. But on the other hand, it seems to have unlocked something inside me. Seeing myself as that sexy slut in the video has made me realize I have these deep sexual desires."

"Deep desires? What sort of deep desires?" Bill asked, wondering where she was going with this.

"You know... desires. I guess some people would call it the kinky stuff. Like letting you cum in my mouth and then kissing you, or going out dancing without my panties on, or maybe sitting on your face after we..." Jennifer stopped there and raised her eyebrows, letting Bill fill in the blanks.

"You mean that stuff actually turns you on? You weren't just doing all of that for me? How long have you been like this?"

"My whole life I guess. I've just kept all that stuff hidden."

"I don't get it. Why hide that? Why didn't you just tell me?"

"Lots of reasons actually, but mostly because I didn't think you wanted a girl like that. I was sure you wanted the shy conservative woman I was trying so incredibly hard to be. I thought you would freak out and tell me I was sick if you knew what I was really like. I was afraid you would leave me."

"So have you been unhappy with our marriage?"

"No, I wouldn't say unhappy. Not at all. Subdued is what I would call it. I just felt I couldn't be myself around you. Now I know I can. I just need to be who I am and let my freak flag fly. I'm a slut Bill. A full blown put me on my knees and do me like a dog kind of slut... and I'm okay with that now."

"You know I learned something from that video too, and it's not what you might think." Bill said, prompting Jennifer to try and pry the details out of him.

"Let me guess... You kind of got off watching me with another man."

"Oh hell no." Bill recoiled.

"I was kidding silly." Jennifer teasingly grinned.

"Whew, you had me going there for a moment. I thought you might be testing the waters to try out that cuckold thing for real."

"Nope. Definitely just teasing you on that one. You know you are the only man for me. So go on. Give it up mister. What good did get out of that video."

"Well, for one I'm not so good at sharing. I never was. I don't ever want to share you with anyone."

"Okay captain obvious. That's a given, and again, that's something you never have to worry about with me. I'm dead serous about our one rule that we keep our love just between us. Now what else?

"Okay, here's another thing I learned. Orgasms in porn are way over the top fake, and totally not sexy. Real orgasms are way better. In fact, that quiet little sound you make when you come has to be the sexiest thing on earth."

"Really? You like the way I come. That's so sweet Bill, but that can't be everything. There has to be something else. Something maybe a bit deeper perhaps? Did that video maybe uncover some deep desires for you like it did for me?" Jennifer asked, obviously fishing for Bill to tell her something sexy.

"Actually yes... and I didn't think I would ever admit this to anyone, but I found out that I'm a tiny bit submissive. Not the tie me up and abuse me all you want kind of submissive, but the kind that likes it when you take charge and make me do things. It excites me when you get all turned on over one of your kinky little ideas. I think I'd do just about anything for you."

"Anything huh?" Jennifer's eyes got a mischievous look.

"Well maybe not that face sitting thing you just tried to sneak by me."

"Oh you picked up on that did you?" Jennifer smiled a sly smile.

"I suppose if that was something that would really get you off." Bill said after reading his wife's look. "Let me just say this. I love doing things that make you come Jennifer, and I think I've been doing a pretty good job in that department lately. Hell, I'd have to say that you've come so much in just the last couple of weeks that it almost doesn't seem fair."

"I'm sorry you don't get to feel good as often as I do. You know that if I could get you off a thousand times a night I would."

"Because you love me?" Bill said trying to bait Jennifer into say those three little words.

"Yeah, something like that you big lug." She grinned.

"I love you too Jennifer."

"Ha! You love a slut! Now how about you lay on your back and let's try that thing we just talked about."

Bill laid on his back and smiled. He knew Jennifer was right. He was indeed deeply in love with a slut. A slut that he would do just about anything for, so long as it wasn't watching her fuck another man.

Another month passed and Jennifer was still as amorous as ever. Bill worried less and less that their financial problems would rear their ugly head and put an end to it all. Occasionally Jennifer would ask about the video, still wanting to use in the bedroom.

Bill figured that the video was probably still out there somewhere. All he needed to do was make up with Jay and he could get a copy. So Bill took a break from chasing some little deal that he thought might bring in a few extra dollars, and dialed Jay up.

The phone barely had time to ring before Bill heard Jay pick up. "Hey you douche drinking shit bag." Jay greeted Bill like nothing had ever happened between them. "I knew you couldn't stay mad at me forever."

"Hey stupid fuck. How's that cuckold thing treating you?"

"You mean ViCE? Oh, that shit so is over. It turns out that all those closet cuckolds are also closet tightwads. Those videos weren't cheap to produce and virtually no one was willing pay that kind of coin just to jerk off."

"I'm sorry to hear that. That whole cuckold thing seemed right up your alley."

"Right! It seemed like a no brain-er, but we actually lost money faster than my fur coats for dogs idea. Speaking of losing money, could your wife hold off on that law suit thing for a bit?"

"Yeah, that's why I'm calling. Well I have two things actually. The first thing is that Jennifer no longer wants to sue you, so you are off the hook there."

"Oh thank god. That's really going to help in ViCE's bankruptcy."

"The second thing is also a request from Jennifer. She wants a copy of that video. And get this... she wants to use it in the bedroom to spice things up between us."

"I knew it. I knew that Jennifer was a saucy little minx. But sorry bud, no can do on the video. I couldn't pay my video genius so he took his software and all of the test videos with him to the government. He works for this top secret organization like the CIA or some such shit now. He's in the geopolitical video fake news business now."

"Oh, that ain't right. How can anyone trust anything anymore? Right there is why I don't vote."

"No shit. I think the dude has even passed off one of his fake videos on Channel-3 News already. Maybe you saw it. It was that politician he hates beating the royal turds out of some poor faggot in a parking garage. All faked. Never happened. Still, it's gonna cost that douche bag the election."

"Fake huh? So what are you going to do now?" Bill quickly changed the subject. "Are you finally going to get a real job?"

"No man. You know I can't do the nine to five thing. Besides, I've already got a line on a new gig. It's called BullFinder dot com, and it helps hook guys up with young studs to do it to their wives. It's like Uber for cuckolds. It can't miss. You really ought to get in on this one Bill. An investment here could set you up for life. I'd be willing to cut you in on a two shares for the price of one deal, seeing how that video kind of fucked up your life for a while..."

The epic failure of ViCE didn't even seem to phase Jay. He was just like that. Always on to the next big thing. Always trying to get people to invest in his next big idea. Bill just figured that's what Jay was good at... selling ideas. It was at that point Bill realized something else about Jay. It had to be. It just fit. Jay is one of those cuckold guys he was always talking about.

Despite Jay's generous offer, Bill didn't invest in BullFinder. Hell, he didn't have two spare dimes to spend on a pack of gum, let alone invest in another one of Jay's crazy schemes. He was just going to have to work his way out of his financial mess the old fashioned way, and keep on loving Jennifer with all of his heart and soul.

Then a month and a half later... Of all things... Somehow... Some way... The Cleveland Indians won the World Series.