Reality Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I offered "What if we go back in together."

"Sounds like a plan if you'll put your arm around me."

When we walked back up he was standing there glaring at her. First thing out of his mouth "I've been looking all over for you. What the fuck you've been doing, having yourself a little gang bang." I controlled my urge to knock the little shithead on his ass as we walked past. She smiled and let me know she would be needing a ride home. We never left the dance floor. He came up to her at the end of the night and started apologizing for what he had said and done. He then asked her if she was ready to go. She shot back "Yeah... but not with you." I took her home and our first date was the following night. There was something about Jen that made her irresistible to me. I knew within the first few weeks she was the one. I've always preferred smaller women and she's petite at 5-3" and 102 pounds. She's got martini glass size tits, a beautiful tight little ass and shapely legs. Her olive complexion, black hair, high cheek bones and dark eyes give her a very exotic look. She absolutely loves sex and has no problem telling you what she wants and how to go about it. She can get so loud when she orgasms I'm afraid that she'll wake the kids. She told me on our second date I'm not waiting any longer and practically tore my clothes off. Without a doubt, she is the most orgasmic women I've ever been with.

We got married less than a year later. Brad, our first born, was an unplanned pregnancy during her senior year of college. We had gone on a week long ski vacation and she lost her bag that contained among other things, her birth control. The withdrawal method didn't get it done. He was born 4 months after her graduation. After that we figured what the hell, we might as well complete the family. Frankie was born 2 years later.

Damn, there was no way I was going to get any sleep unless I figured something out. Come up with some kind of game plan. She's getting herself into something that could destroy our marriage. This would be simple if it was just an old itch that she wanted to scratch and she could handle it. Unfortunately, that's not what's happening here. I'm thinking this has to be something she stops on her own accord. I'll let this play out. I'll follow her and spy on them and only intervene if it gets to the point he's about to put his cock in her. I do have my limits. I'm not about to let that son-of-a-bitch have that satisfaction at any costs. Besides I find the idea of spying on them a little exciting; must have a little voyeur in me. Also, my own infidelity kind of complicates things. I'd be a real hypocrite if I tried holding her to a higher standard.

Tomorrow I'm going to make the drive up to Brextin and hire a private investigator to get the goods on this guy. If he actually turns out to be Mr. Wonderful and a serious risk to our marriage, I may have to rethink my plans of letting this go forward. But if he's just a sleaze trying to get in her pants, I'll be comfortable letting this play out. I've never been the jealous type at all and really believe I can handle whatever happens.

To understand where I'm coming from I should tell you a little about how I was raised. I'm very open minded when it comes to sex. I grew up in a house where sex was treated like something as natural as eating and sleeping. My parents thought sex was something that should be enjoyed to the fullest. My mom told me one time if there is a God, sex is his greatest gift to humankind. I don't know for sure but I think my parents may have done some swapping. They're both very attractive confident secure people, so I could see it working for them. They still go on a couple of vacations every year that they never give many details about so I wouldn't be surprised to find out they were still at it. My dad told me when I started high school I'm going to tell you what my dad told me. "There's only two kinds of pussy--good and better" and when it comes to sex "It's better to regret what you did than what you didn't do." I kind of took that advice and ran with it. Unlike a lot people I don't see the sex act as something sacred when your married. I'm much more bothered by her emotional cheating than anything physical. If I found out Jen had sex with a stranger, and it was just sex, I wouldn't even let her know I knew. I like the fact that Jen loves sex. I'm pretty damn sure she's not going to leave me so my biggest concern with this guy is the hurt and guilt she may carry forward. I might give some thought to telling her about my own infidelity if necessary. I just want my old Jen back when this is over.

Don't think I actually got any real sleep that night. I got out of bed early, grabbed her phone off the nightstand, and headed downstairs. I had no problem opening her phone. After typing in her password I realized it was her birthday backwards. I went to her recent calls first. Bingo! Friday morning a 22 min. call from an area code I didn't recognize. Definitely not a sales call. Quick search on my phone; Brextin, that's got to be him. Going back thru her recents this appeared to be the first call. At least it looks like he contacted her. A check of her emails found nothing, but the text had plenty. There was one text early Saturday morning confirming she had a baby sitter and she'd be there. Then they were going back and forth Saturday afternoon. It was all about how excited they were to see each other and how much they were looking forward to their next rendezvous. The last text must have been when she heard the garage open, "Got to go John's home."

Damn I was tired. I went back up to bed and ended up getting a couple hours sleep before Jen woke me up. She let me know she already had breakfast ready and that we needed to get going. We had told my mom we'd be there by 9;30 to pick her and the kids up for a day at the zoo. Jen's phone rang on the way over. She glanced at it and didn't accept the call. It happened again when we were entering the zoo. I was thinking to myself that might be Kevin. If they were sales calls she usually makes some comment complaining.

Early Monday morning I checked her phone again. Two unanswered calls from Kevin and one text from Jen telling him "I blocked your number. Don't call or text I'm with John and the kids. I'll text you in the morning."

Monday morning I decided to check on a job a few miles north of town and then I'd make the drive up to Brextin to find a PI. After meeting with the guys I got on the internet and found one. Calling, he let me know he'd be in the office all morning; just come by when you get here. The meeting went well. The timing was perfect. He said he and his assistant would start on it in the afternoon and by next Monday morning he would email me a full report. He laughed and said after I read the report I'll know things about this guy he won't remember about himself. After writing him a company check for $6500 I was back on the road.

I checked her phone several times during the week. They were texting back and forth every day. My mom was going to be out of town until Sunday so they planned on meeting next Monday at 11:00 figuring that would give them a little more time together. Towards the end of the week it was getting really hard to read. Pretty obvious this was going to the next level when they met again. The one that really hurt was when she told him "I'm so excited I can't remember ever feeling this good." After reading all this shit I couldn't help but wonder why she wasn't deleting these text. Was she thinking that there was no way I was ever going to see her phone or was she just so caught up with this guy she wasn't thinking at all.

I felt like I needed to let them meet again, but after reading all those text my confidence was wavering. I wanted to throw a monkey wrench into their little tryst. It was Jen's birthday on Wednesday and I figured I would plan an early birthday gift for Monday evening. There was a play she wanted to see that I should be able to get tickets for. It's almost a 3 hour drive so I planned dinner and the play, then we would spend the night and drive back in the morning. My mom agreed to keep the kids over night and take them to school in the morning. I called Anne at the flower shop and got her the day off work. My plan was to call her not long after she met Kevin and tell her I had a big surprise and that I'll be home by 1:00.

Sunday evening I received an email from the PI. He came thru with what he promised. Reading it I couldn't believe the crap this guy was spewing. He was a total fraud-- a fucking loser! He's been married twice and about to be divorced from his second wife. He has two daughters, one from each. He got caught 6 weeks ago fucking the receptionist where he works at lunch. The husband reported it to the company along with a video and they were both fired the next day. From an interview with his wife the PI found out this was the final straw with her. He's had multiple affairs that she knows of and probably many more that she didn't. He was verbally abusive and had actually slapped her around a few times. Sounds like he's also a really shitty father too. His wife said he almost completely ignores their daughter. The only attention she does get is when he yells at her for something. She kicked him out and he's moved in with his mom. Looks like they've been living paycheck to paycheck and she's moving back home because she can't afford the rent. I guess he's not working so she doesn't expect any help from him. His background check turned up a spousal abuse charge with no conviction 6 years ago and a DUI two years ago. The PI said the soon to be ex is named Maggie. She gave him her phone number. She told him to have me call her if I wanted any more info on the bastard. To top it off there's a video of him going into and coming out of a cheap motel with the affair girl. It was date stamped yesterday when he was wanting to meet Jen. I was relieved. That was money well spent. I definitely felt a lot more comfortable letting this go forward knowing what a scumbag he is.

The next morning I got to Gordon's at 10:30 and parked in a turnout just past the cafe where the truckers park. I grabbed the pair of hunting binoculars I barrowed from Dave and hid out of sight across the highway in some trees. 15 minutes later Kevin showed up and walked over to the motel. He was only in there a minute, so he must have just been doing some checking in case Jen was willing. By the time he walked back Jen pulled in. They met at the entrance with a hug and long loving kiss before going inside. They took a seat in a booth by the window but my view was blocked by his truck. I figured screw it. I went back, got my truck and pulled in front where I had a clear view of them sitting there. I drive a white Silverado that looks pretty much like every other white truck. She would never recognize it as mine. I waited another 15 minutes and gave her a call. I could see her reach down into her purse and pull out the phone. She just looked at it while it was ringing and let it go to voicemail. I didn't leave a message but instead sent her a text saying it's important you need to call me as soon as you get this. I saw her reading the message. She was talking to him shaking her head before she got up and walked out the door. My phone started ringing. Good thing my window was rolled up or she would have heard it.

"Hi honey, I've got an early birthday surprise for you. I have an evening planned for us. Everything is taken care of, all you need to do is pack a nice dress and a change of clothes for overnight. I'll be home by 1:00 so we can be on the road by 2:00.

"By 1:00?.... Why didn't you let me know sooner?"

"It's a surprise. That's the way surprises work. See you at 1:00. I've got another call coming in."

She must have stood there a full minute thinking before she walked back inside. Jen sat back down and started talking and it was clear he didn't like what she was saying. She was getting pretty animated waving her hands around before they both stood up. She walked out alone and stood by his truck. A minute later he came out and they both got in. I was thinking where the hell are they going it's almost 11:30. He backed out and pulled around behind the cafe and parked under some trees. By the time I had walked thru the woods and got in a good position with the binoculars focused on them they were already getting down to business. Looking thru them I felt like I could reach out and touch the truck. He had her top unbuttoned and her bra pushed up nibbling and sucking on her breasts. I could tell by the movement of his arm he was playing with her pussy. When her arms went down and her chest back I could tell she was removing her shorts. I was thinking, crap, I need to move closer in case I need to intervene. They may plan on fucking on the front seat. I snuck up close enough to the truck that with her window half way down I could hear the "That's it....That's it...That's it" as he was vigorously finger fucking her. It wasn't long before she grabbed his hair pulling his head to her chest and letting out a long loud moan as she climaxed. He let her recover for a minute or two and then slid over and I could tell he was dropping his shorts. Her head disappeared into his lap and it only took a few minutes before she sat up quickly with her hand over her mouth. I could see his cum dripping from her chin. He started laughing as she licked her palm and sucked the cum off her fingers. The both sat back talking and laughing again. Seeing the action was over, I walked back thru the woods to the front in time to see Jen driving away. I waited a few minutes before heading back myself.

While driving I started replaying their encounter in my mind. The only thing that really bothered me was the first loving kiss out front. What went down in the truck I felt kind of detached from, like I was watching a movie. Even the half smile on her face as she was sucking his cum off of her fingers didn't really bother me. I really had no idea what to expect when I got home but I was hoping there would be at least some sign of regret.

When I walked in she acted completely normal not even a smidgeon of guilt. The only thing out of the ordinary was I tasted mouthwash when I kissed her. With a big smile on her face she asked "Are you going to tell me what my birthday surprise is or keep me waiting?"

"The only thing I'm going to tell you now is I think your going to love it."

She smiled and said" I'm excited, but I guess I can wait." as she was turning to walk up the stairs.

I just couldn't stop myself from saying "When did you start using mouthwash in the middle of the day. Something leave a bad taste in your mouth." When she turned back around the look on her face was priceless. She was at a complete loss of words before turning and continuing up the stairs.

Jen had a great time and absolutely loved the play. The sex that night was as good as it has ever been. It was more loving and passionate than our normal romp in the hay. I was thinking maybe the light has come on and she's realized what she stands to lose. I just can't get my head around how she can lick up her lovers cum like a lunch dessert and then make passionate love to me like it never happened, unless something has changed.

The next morning driving back I was still wondering if last evening was enough to snap her back to reality and end her affair. My question was answered Friday morning when I read thru her text. She was all set up to meet him again; same place at 12:00 tomorrow. He was really pouring it on thick and she was eating it up. I have to admit, I think this guy could teach classes on seduction. There's no question that he's had plenty of practice. There wasn't much doubt that they planned on fucking this time. He asked her to make a picnic lunch. He had somewhere special to take her.

I called Mark and begged out of golf and told him to see if he could get Dave to fill in. I felt a little sick to my stomach thinking how much she must care about this asshole to go thru with this. Maybe I need to end this before they meet again. I've got the goods on this guy. I could sit her down and let her know I pretty much knew everything and then let her read the email. No doubt that would do the trick. If I let them meet tomorrow I'm going to have to confront her anyway. I'm not going to let them fuck and at this point I don't see her ending this any time soon. I don't know. If I let her go thru with this I can confront them together. I love the idea of scaring the shit out of him and then embarrassing them both. Maybe a little payback for the shit she's put me thru. This would probably would have a bigger impact on her also. I don't know--I'll sleep on it.

Saturday morning I grabbed my clubs and acted like I was headed to the course. While driving I started thinking it would be a lot better if I could stop them from fucking today without breaking it up. If I could somehow get him to my house and confront them both there; that would be ideal. Maybe I can try sending a text when there getting close to fucking and put a stop to it.

I got to Gordon's at 11:40 and parked down the road a bit, but still in view of the parking lot. I had 20 minutes to kill so I figured I would call Maggie to see if there was anything else she could add to what I already knew about the asshole.

She was very cordial and sorry to hear he was trying to destroy yet another marriage. She said "I've been told he actually brags about it to his buddies. I can't imagine what kind of perverted satisfaction he gets. He's an ego maniac that cares about no one but himself. He truly believes he's God's gift to women; that no women can resist him. He'll say or do anything to get what he wants."

She told me all about their history together. I politely listened as she got it all off her chest. He went from one affair to another. After he completed his conquest he would go about finding another target. After awhile he even quit trying to hide them from her. He told her that it was her fault because she wasn't women enough to satisfy him. She let me know that she'd be happy to talk to my wife if I thought it would help. I told her that wouldn't be necessary, I had a PI report that does a good job of ripping him a new asshole. After exchanging "Good Lucks" I thanked her for her time.

Kevin pulled in right at noon and Jen soon after. She got out of the car holding a picnic basket I'd never seen before and jumped into his truck. They took off headed north with me in pursuit. After 15 miles they turned onto a small country road. I pulled my phone out and checked the maps app to see where they might be headed. In another 10 miles or so there was a small lake just off the road a mile or two. That's probably there destination. Sure enough they made a right turn onto a dirt road that ended at the lake. I pulled off the road a couple hundred yards from the lake. By the time I got to the small parking area they were already walking on a path down by the water. It was a beautiful little lake. On a Saturday with weather like this it was surprising no one else was here. I stopped at his truck and let the air out of his left front tire figuring that would give me time to get to my truck and out ahead of them while he was changing it. Then I started following them staying out of sight in the trees. They were well ahead of me and I temporarily lost sight of them but I could see a dilapidated old cabin and then a beach beyond that. Thinking the beach must be where they're headed I kept myself in line with the shack as I walked towards them. As I got to the cabin I heard voices right in front of me and froze. Peering through a gap in the old siding I could see the other wall had collapsed and they had laid their blanket out in a little clearing just beyond. They couldn't have been more than thirty feet from me. I could hear every word they were saying. Shit, this is perfect. I got my phone out and started filming. They sat down side by side gazing out over the lake talking. He started asking questions about me and our relationship which she kept deflecting to the point she finally said "Please let's not talk about my husband." He finally let go and stopped to open the wine. She grabbed the sandwiches and chips out of the basket. Sipping the wine and eating he asked her "You haven't said a thing, don't you recognize this place?"