Reality Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It kind of seems familiar"

"My grandfather used to stay in that cabin. My dad brought us her not long after we met. Our first kiss was on this very spot sitting on a log bench. I thought this would be appropriate for our first time."

"Of course I remember our first kiss but it seemed like the lake we were at was a lot farther from town and this looks completely different now so I didn't connect the two. Wow, this is really romantic."

He leaned over and gave her a long passionate kiss and it felt like a knife was being twisted in my stomach as I watched holding my breath. It was all I could do to keep from looking away. They started whispering what I assumed were words of affection in each other ears. They sat up and he started asking her more questions about me. Irritated, she finally said "Damn it, this is hard enough, don't talk about John anymore."

He finally said "I'm sorry, you mean so much to me, I have this need to know where I stand." He started reminiscing about some of their sexual escapades. It sounds like they both get off on being risky. He talked about the time she gave him a blowjob in the back seat of the van with his mom and dad up front driving. And the time he fingered her to an orgasm at the dinner table. He said he can still remember the look on her face trying to control herself with his mom asking what's wrong. Sounds like they had oral sex somewhere on campus almost every day. I guess I was learning something about Jen I didn't know.

When it comes to sex, she's definitely a thrill seeker.

After finishing lunch they started to get down to the business at hand. I typed a text into my phone telling her "I'm only playing the front nine because they've punched the greens on the back. I'll be home by 3:00. See you then. Luv John."

I'll only send it hoping this will stop them from fucking so I won't have to jump out and break it up.

After 10 minutes of kissing and massaging her crotch thru her shorts he undid them, stood up, and pulled off the shorts and panties together in one swift move. He kneeled in front of her and spread her legs. He just stared at her sex while telling her how much he missed her. How he always thinks about the times they had together. He has never been with anther women that was anything like her. Then he dove into her pussy like a starving dog going after a bowl full of prime rib. This elicited a "Wow big boy, take it easy" out of Jen. After several minutes she raised her head and moaned I'm close, use your fingers to rub my g spot. He definitely knew what he was doing. My wife signaled her impending climax by straightening her legs and curling her toes and it wasn't long before she exploded in a very intense orgasm. She was so loud that if anyone had been around the lake they would have heard the "Oh...Oh...Oh...Ohh...Ohhhhhhhh myyyy g...o...o...o...o...d." He pulled back wiping his face. I could tell she squirted him pretty good. As soon as she realized what she had done she apologized saying "I'm sorry, that's never happened with John. A pang of jealously shot thru my body because she was telling the truth. She occasionally squirts but it's always a small amount, nothing like what I just witnessed. That remark put a big smile on his face before he crowed "I told you, your married to the wrong guy."

His comment on top of what just happened had me on the verge of walking over and kicking the fucking shit out of him. It took every bit of resolve I could muster up to stay put. Thinking almost out loud I said to myself "You fucking idiot, you let this happen, now take it like a man!"

He let her recuperate for a few minutes then stood up with the big smile plastered on his face while he took off his T- shirt and shorts. Jen remarked "No underwear?"

"I went commando since I was going to see you. Didn't want them getting in the way of a blowjob while I was driving.

"You didn't ask or you would have got one."

"I decided to save myself for what's about to happen."

He was rock hard with his little peter sticking straight out above his skinny legs. I almost laughed out loud. He had the smallest penis I've ever seen on a man. I've got big hands and it looked about the size of my index finger. He looked at her and did a couple of muscle poses and said "Bet your hubby don't look like this." I guess she finally had enough. She snapped back "No he doesn't look like you. He's 6-3", 220, with broad shoulders, dark hair and mesmerizing powder blue eyes. I've caught women practically drooling looking at him. So I guess your right, he doesn't look like you."

"Whoa... I'm sorry, I guess I shouldn't have asked." He smiled and said "You ready to make good on that promise you made so long ago?"

I was thinking time to send my text. Jen crawled over to her bag and dug around for a minute and and about the time she pulled out a condom her phone chirped. She took it out and looked at the screen then said "Oh shit, it's John. Oh crap, he's going to be home by 3:00. It's 1:20. It's going to take an hour and a half to get home from here."

He yelled "This is bullshit. That controlling bastard doesn't give you any time for yourself." Just tell him you went shopping."

She responded "That ain't happening. I've never lied to him and I'm not going to now. I know I wouldn't be very good at it anyway. It's just not in me. Not starting down that slippery slope. If it comes to that point, I might as well tell him the truth and face the consequences. And one more thing, John's not controlling and he certainly isn't a bastard. I'd appreciate it if you'd keep those comments to yourself."

"I'm really sorry. That comment was uncalled for. I'm just frustrated after what happened the last time we met and now this."

He continued "Well we still have 20 minutes."

"I'll give you 15."

I was thinking "crap it's not working." Time to make my presence known. I was about ready to walk out as she scooted over to him and rolled the condom on. It was so loose that if he would have pushed his cock down it might have fallen off.

Jen glanced up with a puzzled look on her face. "This isn't going to work."

"Let me see that wrapper. Trojan Magnums. Those must be made for horses. Where'd you get these?"

"John bought them after Frankie was born before he had his vasectomy. They were still in one of the bathroom drawers. They fit him. I didn't know they came in sizes."

He started to say something, caught himself, and then went on to say "Well we don't need one of those anyway. I'm clean, I haven't been with another women since I broke up with my girlfriend a couple months ago."

"That's only part of it. I'm not on the pill and I'm not taking any chances."

"Well, you can't leave me like this. What if I promise to pull out."

"No way, that's how I got pregnant the first time."

"This really sucks. Alright. I'll settle for one of your fantastic blowjobs and I'll make sure I bring the condoms myself next time."

She had no problem taking him all the way into her mouth. She was actually able to lick and suck on his balls with his cock in her throat. The thought hit me "That's an advantage to having a small dick I never would have considered." Catching her by surprise he fired his first salvo into her throat. She jerked her head back off his cock gagging. The second shot hit her on the chin and third on her forehead. She moved her head to the side and a couple more shots went into her hair and all over her blouse. He reminded me of Peter North from the old retro porn. This guy may have a small dick but he packs one hell of a load.

Jen was visibly upset. "I can't go home like this?"

She crawled over to the basket and moaned "I can't believe this. I must have left the napkins on the counter."

"I have a sweatshirt in the truck" and then he handed her his T shirt and told her she could use it to clean up. Jen wiped off what she could and then went down to the water trying to get the cum off her blouse and out of her hair. When she got back to the blanket she picked up the basket and said "We need to hurry. Let's get going.

Walking up to her he said "Wait a second" and then he picked a wad of cum out of her hair from just above her ear. I almost laughed out loud thinking of Ben Stiller in "Something about Marry".

"What the hell! Is there any more."

Looking at the side of her head "Nah, don't see any."

He grabbed the blanket and shook it. That's when I saw things were only getting better. He didn't notice his wallet sliding off the end. They headed back to the truck, neither of them appearing very happy.

I grabbed the wallet before making my way back thru the woods to my truck. I couldn't help myself, I decided to sneak over close to the parking area to see Jen's reaction to the flat tire. He wasn't there. Then I noticed him walking back probably looking for his wallet. Jen was standing at the side of his truck looking into his mirror checking her hair. She then reached down into the basket and pulled out a bottled water and used it to wet his T shirt. She preceded to cleaning her hair some more. Guess she didn't want to look like Cameron Diaz in the restaurant when she got home.

Kevin must have been over there for at least 10 minutes kicking leaves around. When he finally got back Jen was beside herself. Walking around to the drivers side he shouted "Son-of-a-bitch I have a flat."

"You've got to be kidding? How long will it take to change it. I need to leave now."

"I can't drive on a flat and I've got some more bad news. My spare is also flat."

"You can't be serious. Who drives to the middle of nowhere without a spare."

"I had a flat a couple of weeks ago and I haven't had a chance to fix it. I gonna have to call a tow truck."

"How long is that going to take?"

"I don't know, probably an hour. Do you have triple A? Your going to have to pay for this."

I could tell she was so upset she was starting to cry. With her voice quivering she yelled "Well that's fucking great! I'm screwed!"

It was reassuring to see how much our marriage still meant to her. This was the first time since this shit started that she has given it any consideration. Although I was enjoying her anguish, I didn't want her driving like a maniac to get home. I texted her that "We decided to go ahead and play 18 anyway. Will be home at regular time."

Reading the text, her relief was apparent. She turned to Kevin and said "Oh thank God, he's not going to be home till 5."

"Let me call a tow truck, then we have time to go back and look for my wallet."

I waited until they left before heading to my truck. When I got to the main highway I figured I would wait there to make sure a tow truck came by before heading home. I could call one of my guys with a compressor that she doesn't know and have them drive up and act like they just happened by if necessary. 15 minutes later a AAA tow truck passed me and I was on my way.

I drove to the country club planning on killing some time at the bar. I texted Mark and he let me know they were moving along pretty good and would see me in 30 minutes.

Mark just stared at me with his mouth open as I gave him the days action. He finally said "Holly shit, how could you stand there and watch that. What are you going to do?"

"Nothing right now, but while I was waiting for you I think I've come up with a plan." I laid it all out to him while he stared at me in disbelief. I could tell his wheels were turning when he finally said "If your actually going to go that far you should try to get him there really early while Jen is still asleep and confront them both in the bedroom."

"That's a great idea. I'll give it some more thought."

"John if you decide to do that you need to stay calm no matter what he says or does because if you hurt this guy after setting him up you could easily wind up in jail."

"I understand that. After getting thru today I know I can handle anything. Thanks for the suggestion. I love it. What are you and Lanette doing tonight?"

"Dinner maybe a show. There's some romance that she wants to see."

"Probably the one I took Jen to last weekend. I know it's short notice but why don't we do dinner and then head over to the Palace and do some dancing. It's been awhile."

"Sounds a lot better than a movie. I'll ask the boss and let you know."

Mark's been my best friend since we met at the community college. Although Lanette is not one of my wife's favorites, they get along ok. Lanette is physically everything that Jen's not. She's tall, has beautiful natural breasts, long blonde hair, beautiful green eyes and legs that seem to never end. But Jens problem with her is not so much her appearance, but the fact that after she has a few drinks she gets pretty flirty with me. Lanette and I have a little history that my wife nor Mark know anything about. I met her at a college party and we hit it off pretty good. I took her home afterwards and we ended up trading some oral sex. She typed her number into my phone and said "Please call me", but when I tried the next day some old guy answered.

I ran into her again 2 weeks later at the fair. She was with Mark who I had already become friends with at school. I was also with a date sitting having a beer and dog when they joined us at the table. We chatted awhile and then spent the afternoon together taking in the attractions. When she finally got me alone she wanted to know why I hadn't called her. I told her I tried but the number she put in my phone was wrong. She didn't believe me so I took it out and showed her the contact. Looking at it she said "Oh shit, its 32 not 23. I'll fix it. Call me." Becoming better friends with Mark I decided not to pursue her. They ended up getting married 6 months after us. The last time we went dancing together she sat down beside me and started rubbing my crotch under the table. I promptly removed her hand but she gave me a big smile and whispered in my ear "I know you want me".

As I was walking in the door I got a text from Mark. "How does 6:30 at Rubios sound. I'll make the reservation."

"Perfect. See you there."

I heard the shower going so I headed upstairs. When I walked into the bathroom she was just getting into the shower. Looking at the back of her head I could see a string of dried cum that she missed. I was tempted to say make sure you wash whatever that is out of your hair, but thought better of it. I let her know we had dinner with Mark and Lanette and planned on going dancing. I got a "Yeah whatever" out of her before she stepped into the shower. Pretty obvious she was in a shitty mood.

I saw her phone on the dresser and decided to check it. She sent him a message today at 4:03. "As much as I have enjoyed seeing you I love John and my kids way to much to risk screwing up my marriage. This isn't going anywhere. It has to end now. Please don't contact me anymore." Two minutes later "I know this can't be easy for you, but I also know how we feel about each other. I understand how stressed out you were today. Please meet me one more time and after that if you want to end it I'll leave you alone." Jen responded "Give me a little time to sort things out then I'll contact you. And then one last text from asshole "Just remember I love you."

Jen was unusually quiet at dinner. She did have two glasses of Chardonnay after having one at home before we left, which was not like her. At the Palace we sat down with two other couples which we knew pretty well from our many visits there. After another glass of wine Jen really loosened up and started enjoying herself. Lanette wasn't far behind with the alcohol. Jen was up dancing with Mark so when Lanette came back and sat beside me I knew it was game on. A minute later her hand was on my cock and she whispered in my ear "Remember a few months ago. I think we were sitting right here when we had our little talk. I know you want me and sooner or later it's going to happen. Might as well make it sooner."

"Look, it has nothing to do with want, I'm not making it with my best friends wife. The only way that would ever happen is if we were both divorced."

"Your saying I have a chance."

"Damn it, Lanette, your insatiable, please remove your hand."

"Don't tell Mark I told you but that cruise we went on earlier this year; it was swingers cruise. We had a great time and he's always had the hots for Jen. He would never ask you but I know he would be open to a swap. Do you think there's any way Jen would go for it."

"Well, she's one horny women and there's no doubt that she finds Mark attractive, but she's way to insecure about me to go for something like that."

"Well just keep it in mind. Things can change."

I didn't realize my wife had been watching. When she got back to the table she grabbed me by the hand and led me to the dance floor. Her good mood was completely gone and she let me have it.

"Why don't you just fuck that bitch and get it over with--if you haven't already."

Thinking to myself, that takes balls coming from a women who was washing another man's cum out of her hair this afternoon, I said "Honey nothing has happened or ever will happen. Let it go. You know what she's like when she's had a few drinks. Calm down."

We had no sooner sat back down when a good looking gentlemen who we had met before came up and asked her to dance. It was a slow dance and considering her mood it surprised me a bit when she accepted. Watching her on the dance floor I couldn't believe my eyes. She was all over this guy obviously rubbing her crotch up and down on his thigh. She looked like she was working herself up to an orgasm by the time the song ended. It was pretty embarrassing because I wasn't the only one watching. I looked over at Mark and he was shaking his head. I told him "I'm getting her home". I picked up her purse and went out and grabbed her by the hand leading her to the door. She was resisting and asking me loud enough everyone could hear "How do you like it".

"Honey I don't really care what you did, what bothers me is where and why you did it."

"You don't care!!!"

Oh shit, poor choice of words. I said honey "You've had too much to drink. Let's get home." My wife who never cusses at me had a few more choice words. I thought to myself this is completely out of character for her even taking into account the alcohol. What the fuck is going on in her head? I was stating to second guess myself for letting her affair go on. I should have stopped it the first day. She's managed to make a mental mess out of herself. Jen was pissed and not a word was spoken on the way home.

By the time I got upstairs she was half dressed passed out on the bed. I decided instead of waiting until another night I had the perfect circumstances to put my plan in place now. It's almost 11:00. Hopefully he responds to the text because the cat will be out of the bag and this whole plan could backfire if he doesn't. But fuck it. This shit got to end now one way or another. I'm going for it.

I grabbed her phone and went downstairs. Opening up her thread to Kevin I typed in "John found out about us. He's gone. Be back tomorrow afternoon to talk. The kids are at his moms. I'm all alone. I really need to see you. Could you come by in the morning. Be as early as you can."

A minute later I got a text back. "I can leave now. We can spend the night together. :-)"

I replied "Don't think that's a good idea. He stormed out. Afraid he may come back to sleep in the guest house. If he does come back he'll be gone by 7:00. Has important business in the morning."

"OK. I'll get up early. I'll be there by 7:30. Can't wait to give you several more of those earth shattering orgasms:-) We were meant to be together. Luv KJ"

"Park up the street. Nosy neighbors. Make sure John's white Chevy truck is gone. When you get here just come in. Key on the ledge above the door if locked. Go upstairs I'll be waiting for you. BRING CONDOMS"