Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 07

Story Info
A sex club adventure and a new addition.
12.5k words
4.59
5.2k
4
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

Thanks! You've made it to Chapter 07 and I am really thankful you have. I started planning Chapter 07 while writing Chapter 04. However, this idea came back to me (not even close to fully formed) all the way back in Chapter 01. I didn't think it would take me all the way to Chapter 07 to plan Dallas sex club storyline, but here I am finally writing this part of the story. (Don't worry, I do have a name for the club, just took me a minute to come up with it.)

Despite planning this storyline for as long as I have, it still wasn't easy to write. I wanted just the right wording and feeling in each scene. This is especially true when Amanda and Sabina finally make it to the Dallas sex club. Something big happens in this part of the story. No spoilers so you'll need to read to find out.

This chapter has a heavier theme of Domination and submission. One scene, in particular, is a tribute to a personal experience. I'll let you decide which one.

Your comments, good or critical, are appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------

Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 07

"I think we should hold a June wedding. Nothing later than that or it's just too hot. I want it small too," I say to Dylan as I shift my body in the bed to get a better look at him.

"My fiance picks a date." Dylan smiles and reaches out to fondle my breasts. "Spring break is already next week for you. Isn't that kind of late notice?"

"Let's just line up a judge and hold it on the penthouse rooftop. That's what we keep the place for anyway. We'll just pay for my mom's plane ticket so I don't have to hear her complain about the cost of last minute airfare. What about your parents?"

Dylan rolls on to his back and puts his hands behind his head. He stares up at the ceiling and says nothing.

"I never hear you speak about your parents. I guess that's a touchy subject?"

"I have no idea who my parents are and I guess I never want to find out. I was abandoned at the hospital right after my mom gave birth."

"I had no idea." I wasn't sure what else to say. "Sorry your mom left you as a baby in the hospital" seemed stupid to say after all these years.

Dylan keeps looking at the ceiling and says, "Erickson became my guardian when I was 16 years old."

"Mr. Erickson is like your dad?"

"Erickson doesn't have a fatherly bone in his body. When I was 16, and had just ran away from another foster home, I tried to rob him. I thought he'd make an easy target. Some blind guy with an expensive watch, walking with a petite woman. All I can say is don't fuck with Jia. My balls still hurt thinking about that day."

"You tried to rob Mr. Erickson and he became your legal guardian?"

"Yup. He told me he'd teach me legal ways to steal in the world of business. Then he sent me away to a fancy boarding school. Erickson didn't take an interest in me again until I set up a side business selling fireworks. I found a cheap supplier and then sold them for five times the price to all the rich kids at that boarding school. Everything was going great until some idiot set one off on the principal's desk. Some papers started on fire. He didn't have a desk or much of an office after that. The rich kids were only too happy to rat out the poor kid."

"Mr.Erickson noticed you after you indirectly helped burn down the principal's office?"

"Yeah, when he came to get me, the first thing he asked me in the car on the way home was how much money I had made selling the fireworks. I'd made a few thousand in profit and Erickson taught me how to invest it. By the end of that summer, I had tripled my money. It wasn't a lot of money, but with the way I grew up, I felt like a damn king. Erickson put me to work at Erickson Industries right after I turned 18. I worked there all through college."

"Wow, you're leaving me speechless today. The things I am learning about my future husband."

"What about your dad? You never talk about him?" Dylan asks.

"Nothing to talk about. I don't even know his name. I'm not even sure my mom knows his name. My entire childhood, I grew up hearing my mother say, 'I made some choices when I was younger. Most of them were shit, like your father.' Apparently, my mom and I have never been very good at monogamy. She only knows my father is one of three men."

"So Johnny's walking you down the aisle?"

"That's some non-traditional shit right there. My boyfriend walks me down the aisle to marry my fiance."

"There will be nothing traditional about our marriage. We certainly won't be monogamous," responds Dylan.

"And I am ever so grateful for that. I love your cock, but I like variety too."

Dylan rolls on top of me and says into my ear, "That's because you're my good little slut who knows what her pussy is good for."

It doesn't take long before Dylan is pounding his cock into my pussy while whispering what a slut I am. Soon we're both falling over the edge.

*****

When I finally make it out of bed, I find the living room and the dining room table turned into a makeshift office.

"Jack, relax, we've got everything we need. If the rest of the liquor arrived tomorrow, we'd be ready to open that night," Jeremy says to his laptop screen.

"Dylan says those two sluts are coming," Jack responds back, in an apparent shift in conversation.

"Of course they are coming," Derek, who is sitting right next to Jeremy, assures Jack.

Off to the side, standing near one of the giant windows, Johnny is on his phone. He's quieter and I only catch him saying phrases like "add more security" and "for next week".

Derek notices me, and gestures for me to approach him. I make my way around to his side, just out of the camera's view. Derek reaches out and pulls me to him until I am sitting on his lap.

"There is the slut with the lips that got my cock shooting down her throat in under five minutes."

"Hello, Mr. Barteau," I nod at the camera.

"Why the fuck is she dressed?" demands Jack.

I stand up and immediately strip off my thin t-shirt and skimpy boxers. I'm not wearing anything else underneath.

Jeremy reaches up and grabs my tits. "No need to worry, Jack, she's very obedient."

Jeremy slides his chair just out of the camera's view, and says to me, "Turn around, spread your legs, and bend over, slut."

Without question, I do as I am told. Jeremy stands up and spreads my ass cheeks. "You wouldn't believe how well this one can take a cock up her ass."

Jeremy stands up and slides two fingers into me. "She's great at DP too."

"I like what you're telling and showing me about this fuck slut. She'll be a hit for opening night. You talked to Dylan about the plan?"

What plan, I wonder.

"He's completely on board. This slut knows her place, and she'll do whatever Dylan tells her to do." Jeremy says while casually pulls me up, turns me around, and forces me to my knees. In no time, I have Jeremy's cock in my mouth, taking him all the way to the back of my throat. He fucks my mouth hard and releases a load on my tongue. I turn, open my mouth and show the webcam.

"Fuck, that bitch is hot," Jack says, sounding out of breath.

Jeremy pulls me up, smacks me on my ass and sends me on my way. The three men resume their conversation. I make my way over to Johnny. He smiles at me, while saying "Uh huh" to the person on the other end.

"No, that's not good enough," Johnny interrupts the person on the other end.

He grabs me and wraps his arm around me so my back is flat against his front side.

"Then hire out of state."

Johnny plays with my tits. He tugs my nipples and grabs handfuls of my fleshy globes.

"It'll be a no go without appropriate security."

He slides his hand down and fingers my clit, causing me to suck in my breath and rub my ass against his cock.

"I know what the women are like. It still doesn't mean we let them get carried off by some entitled neanderthals."

His finger rubs my clit harder and I grip his forearm to maintain my balance.

"Trust me, my situation with my bosses is more than secure so your threats don't mean a damn thing."

Johnny turns me around and forces me to sit on the couch.

"Two of my bosses are contributing their women to this little event. So again, I am going to tell you to hire out of state and save your threats."

I unbutton and unzip his pants. Carefully, I pull his hardening member out of his boxers and begin licking it, feeling the cool ring of his piercing on my tongue. Johnny, apparently sick of the back and forth exchange, hangs up on the person.

"Fucking assholes. I ask for three more security guards and you'd think I was asking for his firstborn." Johnny pulls me up from the couch, gives a tight hug, and kisses me. "Good morning, darlin'."

"Good morning, Johnny."

"It'll be an even better morning, when you park that fine body of yours on the couch and let me drive my pierced cock into you."

"Looking for a little stress relief?" I smile coyly, as I turn around and kneel on the couch.

"You have no idea," says Johnny as he pulls down his boxers and pants. He slides into my pussy and begins thrusting hard. This is not the norm for Johnny, but I don't mind him fucking me hard. His ring runs over my g-spot, getting me even more wet.

Johnny's phone rings again. "Fuck," he mumbles and then answers the phone while buried deep in me.

"You better have some good news for me."

While listening to the response, Johnny slows down his pumping into me. I feel his piercing hitting my g-spot in a slow back and forth pattern, and am forced to bite down on my hand to keep myself from moaning.

Slightly out of breath, Johnny responds, "If two is the best you can do, I'll take care of the last one." He hangs up, tosses his phone on to the cushion, and grips both of my hips.

"Hang on, darlin'," Johnny drawls and goes back to riding me hard. His pierced cock builds up my orgasm and I don't hold back my moan this time. His hand reaches down and massages my clit until pleasure radiates through my body. Johnny follows suit.

Leaning down, Johnny kisses me on top of my head. "I'd go for round two, darlin', but I have some more phone calls to make." In his typical, thoughtful style, Johnny hands me a tissue. I accept it and then flip around on the couch. Taking his softening dick into my mouth, I suck Johnny clean.

****

On Wednesday morning, Jeremy and Derek take an early flight to Dallas to oversee the final touches of Club Thrall. I was enthralled by the idea of a sex club, but Sabina and I wouldn't be flying out until Friday afternoon.

When I came home from work on Wednesday afternoon, a woman I didn't know was at the condo. The woman was dressed in a tight black leather corset top, black leather pants with lace covered panel cut outs, and high heels. Dylan, Johnny, and Philip were all home. Sabina was in there too, naked and kneeling on the floor.

"Get naked, slut," the woman orders.

I look at Dylan, my face clearly showing my question. He raises his eyebrow as if to say, "Well, why aren't you naked yet?"

The woman pulls a riding crop from behind her back, and smacks my ass with it. "You will listen to me, slut. Strip, now."

I strip off my clothing and stand naked before this mysterious woman. I can feel the sting on my ass and my wetness coating my folds.

The woman turns to Dylan and says, "She better learn to be more obedient than this."

Not wanting to disappoint Dylan, I quickly kneel down next to Sabina.

"She'll learn fast enough," responds Dylan nodding his head toward my kneeling form.

"That is better, slut. I'm Mistress Lealah and will be the dominatrix at Club Thrall. I understand you will be visiting my new home soon."

"Yes," I nod.

Mistress Lealah brings the riding crop down on the tip of my nipple. "Yes, what, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Lealah," I answer.

"I've been having fun with your blond friend here. But I think I will quite like breaking you in too."

"Yes, Mistress Lealah." This woman was seriously turning me on. Dylan had always dominated me, but not in this way.

"Good. Now go kneel on the couch right in between Dylan and Johnny. Present your ass to me."

I get up and do as I'm told. While on the couch, Dylan tugs on my nipple hard, causing me to gasp.

"Ahh yes, all these fun piercings. Let's put them to good use," muses Mistress Lealah.

I feel her riding crop thwap back and forth between my legs until I spread them further. Mistress Lealah grabs my labia and I feel cold metal glance over my inner folds. She releases my labia, and it is tugged downard, stretched by a weight hanging off the piercing. The mistress does the same to my hood piercing and my other labia piercing. The feeling is intense with the small cords attached to the weights swinging back and forth at my every movement. My clit is repeatedly bumped by the cord attached to my hood piercings.

"Lean back, slut, and let's attach some weights to your nipples."

I lean back and watch as the mistress hangs weight off each nipple ring.

"Excellent, now I need you to rest your stomach on the top of the couch and balance yourself so you can feel the weights pulling down on your nipples and pussy."

Using my hands to brace myself, I allow the top half of my body to hang over the ridge of the couch. My nipples are pulled down by the weights attached to their piercing. As my body moves, the weights move, swaying and swirling. The sensation is intense on my nipples and I let out a little mewling noise. I can feel the weights attached to my labia and hood piercings doing the same. I know I'm dripping now with all the overwhelming sensations.

"Philip, let's get this blond slut of your set up the same way. Attach these weights to her fun bits." I hear Sabina gasp and moan as the weights are attached to her piercings.

Suddenly, I feel the smack of a hand on my ass. My body jerks reflexively sending all the weights spinning on my piercings. The moan out of my mouth is instantaneous. Sabina joins me in a chorus of moans as Philip spanks her ass.

Mistress Lealah doesn't let up on my ass. I am a moaning, writhing, wet mess as each smack leaves my cheeks warm and stinging. "Harder," I gasp and feel a smack come down on my ass so hard, I have to hold the couch extra tight. The weights on my nipple piercings swing up so high, they nearly hit me in the face. When gravity pulls them back down, I give a long wailing moan.

"It seems this slut can learn and is quite responsive," murmurs Mistress Lealah as she smooths her hand over my ass, soothing away the sting. More loudly, the mistress says, "Alright slut, stand up. It's time for a little dress up."

I pull myself up over the edge of the couch, and remain kneeling upright for a moment. The weights are still attached to me, causing my breath to catch with any movement of my body. Slowly, I turn around on the couch, my shoulder sliding across Dylan's arm as I do. He's looking at me lustfully, like he intends to grab me and pull me down on his cock. I wouldn't have said no.

Standing up, I wobble on my legs as the weights swing from my pussy piercings. Johnny extends his hands and stabilizes me. I wouldn't have said no to him either.

Mistress Lealah approaches me and tips my head upright. She's a beautiful woman with red lipstick, brown eyes framed in makeup to give her a cateye appearance, and long, brown thick hair pulled into a high ponytail.

"Dylan must really think you are a good little slut because he's asked me to make something quite lovely for you," the mistress smiles, flashing her perfect white teeth.

Mistress Lealah moves to the side of the couch, lifts up a leather bag and sets it on the arm rest. From the bag she pulls a collar and lock with a set of keys dangling from it. She hands the collar to Dylan. He examines it, rubbing his thumb over the sparkle of diamond colored gems. Getting up, he walks over to me and holds up the collar up for me to see.

The collar is black leather, wider, and fur lined on the inside. On the front, in diamonds, "Property of Dylan" is written out. He circles the collar around my neck and slips the slotted punch hole over the metal "C" shaped ring. After he slips the excess leather strap through the loop, the mistress hands Dylan the lock and keys. He slips the lock through the "C" ring on the back of my neck, locking the collar on.

"I made this collar myself. It was quite the trick to get the diamonds on it like that. And yes, those are actual diamonds. Like I said, you must be one good little slut to get a collar so nice."

"She is a good little slut and my property will always look good," agrees Dylan.

"Not to worry, my blond, little slut. Philip has gotten the same for you. Stand up next to your friend."

Sabina stands up and makes her way to stand right next to me. Her gait is just a bit off as the weights swing between her legs. Soon she's wearing an identical collar, only hers says "Property of Philip".

Under her breath, I hear Sabina say, "So many selfies later."

I hide my smile, but definitely agree.

"There, now when you two fuck sluts come to Club Thrall, everyone will know who owns your pussies," Mistress Lealah says with a wicked smile. "Now for the rest of your outfits. Your owners have requested only the best for you."

From her leather bag, Mistress Lealah pulls out two black leather strappy objects. When she holds one up, I see that it is the outline of the bra. The cups have no material panels in them and merely frame each breast. Dylan grabs my almost bra, and Philip grabs Sabina's.

With the mens' help, we each slide on our custom bras. Dylan holds up each weight, helping me to slide my breasts through the frame of the bra. He deliberately lets the weights fall hard against my rib cage, causing me to gasp both times at the sensation. The inside of the bra is furlined, creating for a comfortable fit. Where the material comes together between my breasts, there is an intricate design done with tiny diamonds.

Lastly, Mistress Lealah pulls out two black leather skirts. They are, of course, very short. The skirts have huge cut out sections on each side of them, giving them a quasi-loincloth look, and allowing for anyone to flip the skirt and make use of the goods underneath. The edges of the cut out panels are lined with tiny diamonds that match perfectly with the bra.

Unsnapping the sides of each skirt, the mistress hands one each to the men. Dylan wraps the skirt around my waist and snaps it closed. He pulls my body to him so my backside rests against his front side and gropes my tits hard while kissing my neck. In my ear, he whispers, "Mine."

"Yours."

The mistress approaches me and removes the weights from my piercings. "As fun as these are, your nipples need a break. Both of you, on the couch, spread your legs."

Sabina and I sit on the couch and bring our legs up. Our pussies are spread wide and on display for everyone. Mistress Lealah removes the weights from all our piercings between our legs.

"Sluts, I'll see you on Saturday for Club Thrall's grand opening. Try not to get cum all over your new outfits before then. Now I'm off to set up some finishing touches at Club Thrall."

"Yes, mistress," Sabina and I say in unison.

No sooner had Mistress Lealah left than Myke and Blake are buzzing to be let in.

"Time for new jewelry," smiles Philip.

"Sluts don't move from the couch, and keep your legs spread," Dylan orders.

Johnny opens the door and helps Myke and Blake bring in their equipment.

"You guys always have the best views at your place," Myke grins while looking at Sabina and my spread legs.

"Sluts, stop being rude, and spread your pussies even more. Show these men your tight little fuck holes," Dylan orders.

Between my need to get off and Dylan's orders, my pussy is sopping wet.