Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning my head in the other direction, I see Sabina is tied to the X-cross. Her ankles and wrists are secured to each end of the cross and there is a strap across her stomach. The cross has been tilted back at an angle, giving the audience an easier view of her pussy.

"Take a look at all our restrained sluts. Look at their pussies, all of them dripping. Let's keep them dripping! It's time for punishment." Pausing for the audience's cheers, Mistress Lealah resumes speaking, directing her words at the three of us. "Sluts, you were greedy and got off before my men did. This is not acceptable. You need practice in orgasm denial."

Her men quickly retrieve vibrators. The vibrators are inserted into us, but not turned on.

"My men are going to fuck those wet pussies of yours with vibrators, and you are going to want to cum.You're not allowed. Do you understand, sluts?"

We respond with a chorus of, "Yes, Mistress."

The men turn on the vibrators and the whine of their motors fill the stage. I start moaning and whimpering, trying to move my body so the vibrator's clit stimulator isn't right over my sensitive nub. "I'm going to cum. Stop the vibrator, I'm going to cum," I grind out.

The vibrator is instantly turned off. The man reaches up and grabs my nipple and pulls hard. "No cumming,'' he commands.

A pleasurable pain shoots through my nipple and I gasp.

Mistress Lealah approaches me, riding crop in hand. The man turns back on the vibrator. He moves the clit stimulator back and forth over my nub. I cry out and make a futile attempt to move my overly primed nub away from the stimulation. With one deft swing, Mistress Lealah swings her riding crop down on my other nipple. The shock of pain momentarily drives off my orgasm.

I don't know how many times my body was brought to the verge of orgasm only to have slapped away. My legs and arms hurt from tensing up so many times. My nipples were red from the abuse they had received. The dildo didn't last in my ass past the third orgasm attempt. But I was still so fucking turned on.

"Enough!" calls out Mistress Lealah.

The men immediately release us from our restraints. I sit up and rub my wrists. A bottle of water is thrust into my hand and I take a long swig, appreciating the coolness coating my parched throat.

"Wasn't that punishment fun, sluts?"

We give a tired, half-hearted response at first.

"I asked a question," corrects the Mistress.

Louder, we say together, "Yes, Mistress."

"Better. Now that you have been thoroughly punished to teach to hold off on orgasms, it's time you made amends to my men. They still haven't gotten off."

We are sure to clearly and loudly say, "Yes, Mistress."

Three sex swings are moved on to stage. The men quickly screw the bars into place in special grooves in the floor. When the swing is secure, we are retrieved. I'm taken to the center swing and attempt to sit down. The man stops me and pulls me around behind the swing. "Rest your stomach in the sling and grab ropes on the sides," the man commands.

I position myself almost doggie style in the swing and grip the side ropes. My feet just touch the ground. The man stands behind me and hoists my legs up. We don't quite line up. He adjusts the straps and tries again. I can feel his hard cock resting on my lips and ass crack.

"My men are going to fuck those wet pussies of yours until they fill them with cum. Everyone wants to see that, right?" Mistress Lealah pauses and smiles while the audience cheers. "Well, go on. Fuck them. That's what slut pussies are good for."

The man standing behind me needs no further encouragement. He lines his cock up and pushes into me. His hands grip my hips and he swings my pussy back and forth over his hard member.

I look out at the audience and spot Dylan. He is near the front, his eyes never leave my body. Johnny stands next to him, his eyes just as lust filled. The man behind me begins slamming me harder on his cock and I moan and whimper. My cries of pleasure mix with Daphne and Sabina's. The audience watches with rapt attention.

I am so sexually charged, I can't hold off my own orgasm. It hits me hard, my whole body shaking in the swing as my pussy clamps down on the man's cock. He grunts and I feel him shoot his load into me. The man backs up and pulls out of me. He let's my legs drop so my feet are touching the floor. I feel his cum fall out of me and land on the floor between my feet. I am completely exhausted and completely satisfied.

With more care than he had shown me all night, the man helps me free myself from the swing. He walks me to the edge of the platform stage where both Dylan and Johnny help me step down. Dylan holds me tight to him, while Johnny moves to help Philip get Sabina off the stage. Both Jeremy and Derek help Daphne down. Jeremy pulls her to his side, kissing her tenderly on her temple.

Mistress Lealah steps to center stage. "That certainly was fun, wasn't it?" The crowd cheers. Mistress Lealah goes on to give basic information about the opening of Club Thrall. She also says she always accepts volunteers for future shows. This causes a stir in the crowd. She ignores the crowd's murmuring, and switches to a stern voice to say, "The sluts have been returned to their owners. No one in the crowd is to touch them. They aren't your property so hands off. And if you think you're too good to follow the rules, any one of my men can show you the way out."

Johnny joins my side again. Both Dylan and him walk me through the middle of the crowd, which parts quickly for us. Our whole group enters the bathroom where Sabina and I first got to know Daphne.

Dylan continues to hold me as I watch Johnny strip naked. He takes my hand and walks me to the shower, where he gently cleans my body. Stepping out of the shower, I see Sabina cuddling with Philip in a chair off to the side of the room. On the other side of the room, Daphne is curled up in Jeremy's lap. He holds her gently, occasionally whispering in her ear. She nods in response.

I feel my body sag with exhaustion. Derek, who must have stepped out while I was in the shower, enters the bathroom again. He's carrying a plastic bag and makes his way over to me. Johnny passes me off to him and walks over to Sabina and Philip. Sabina accepts Johnny's hand and walks with him to the shower stall.

"C'mon, babydoll, let's get you dressed," Derek says, his deep bass voice rolling over me and soothing me. Soon I am dressed and passed off Dylan, who sits down in the last free chair and pulls me on to my lap. At this moment, I feel so cared for, protected, and completely satisfied.

I watch as Derek makes his way over to Jeremy. They exchange a few words and I watch as Derek assumes Jeremy's seat and takes Daphne into his arms. He is gentle with her. I can hear the rumble of his bass as he speaks quietly to her. Maybe Daphne would have two men like me.

Sabina walks by me naked. Philip quickly helps her dress and the couple goes back to cuddling in the chair. Johnny's naked form walks by me. He pauses a moment to slide his hand gently over my cheek. I smile at him, and watch him head toward Daphne and Derek. Jeremy had apparently stepped out to deal with club business.

I hear Johnny ask Daphne if she would like a shower. She looks hesitant for a moment. Derek tells her it's fine and she should get cleaned up. Daphne nods and accepts Johnny's hand. When she stands, she wobbles slightly, and Johnny wraps his hand around her waist.

"You're alright," he soothes. "Let's get you cleaned up and then you can come back to the hotel with us for a good night rest."

Daphne only nods as she leans heavily against Johnny. After the shower, Daphne is given a replacement outfit. It looks like one of my skirts and shirts. I can see her areola through my thin shirt and wonder when she'll get her nipples pierced too. I laugh to myself at how much I already see Daphne fitting in with our group. It'll be a new adventure.