Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Daphne says quietly, "I had a really good time and I'd do it again."

"Jeremy wants you," I tell Daphne. "When we fly home, I guarantee Jeremy wants you on the jet with us."

"Wait, what? We barely know each other," sputters Daphne.

"Okay, let's get to know each other a little better," I say to Daphne while directing her to the shower. Sabina strips off her clothing and gently pushes her into the shower. I hand Daphne a shower cap. Daphne does this all willingly, looking a bit like a doe with her eyes caught in headlights.

"What do you do for work?" Sabina starts.

"Work some dead end retail job."

"I take it that's not what you want to be doing with your life," Sabina observes.

"You're starting to sound like my mom," Daphne retorts.

"How old are you?" I ask.

Daphne closes her mouth tightly and doesn't answer right away.

"Oh shit, you're at least 18, right?" demands Sabina.

"Yes, I'm 20," Daphne says with a laugh.

"Ahh, fake ID, huh?" I say knowingly.

"A security guard picked me out of line and said I could come up to the more exclusive VIP area," explains Daphne. "He never actually asked me for my ID. But yes, I have a fake ID. It's not something I want to go around admitting especially to people who know the owners."

"Fucking dumbass," swears Johnny as he pulls out his phone starts typing furiously.

"Don't worry, we don't care about your fake ID, just that you're legal," soothes Sabina.

"So do you live at home, in some shitty apartment, what?" I ask, redirecting the conversation.

"I live at home with my mom. She's constantly telling me to go to college, get a real job, and all that BS."

"Do you want to go to college?" Sabina asks.

"Sure, but it's expensive."

"I teach part time and Dylan made sure all my loan debt was paid off. Sabina and I don't pay rent, don't buy groceries, and generally have our every need met."

"So you're kept women, like mistresses?"

"I'm the fiance, soon to be the wife. Anyone Dylan chooses to keep on the side is up to him. It's hard to get your mind around it, but monogamy is not a condition of our relationship and neither of us would ever want it to be. I'd never want to give up Johnny as my boyfriend," I smile at Johnny when I say this, but his head is still down looking at his phone. "Dylan stokes my wild freaky side and Johnny brings me back to myself. It's a perfect setup for me."

Daphne turns on the shower and quickly washes herself off. She's silent, apparently thinking over what Sabina and I have told her.

Sabina interrupts Daphne's thoughts with a proposal. "How about you hang with us and the guys tonight? Just do what Amanda and I do. I'll tell you the same thing I told Amanda a year ago. Deny the guys nothing, and I mean nothing. However they want to use your body, you just let them do it."

Daphne's eyes grow wide at those directions.

"If there is anything you don't want to do, just tell one of us," I quickly interject. "I've never been made to do anything I don't want to do. The guys are actually incredibly protective. You'll be safe, I promise."

"One more thing," Sabina adds, with a coy smile, "do you like anal?"

"Done it a few times. I always thought it felt good."

"Shit, she's Jeremy's dream girl," I laugh.

"Girl," laughs Sabina, "I hope you really love anal because Jeremy is all about the backdoor."

"Seriously," I nod, "I can't think of the last time where Jeremy actually fucked my pussy."

Daphne's head ping pongs back and forth, listening to everything we're saying. Her eyes go wide and then squint as emotions play across her face.

"So what do you say? Are you up for an evening with us?" I ask.

"You two are the craziest girls I've ever met. Sure, why the hell not. Let's see what trouble I can get into with you two," Daphne says, a broad smile spreading over her face.

Daphne quickly gets dressed again. We tell her to forget about her thong because it'll just get in the way.

Heading out the door, we quickly spot the four guys at the bar, and make our way to them. I grab Daphne and move her into Jeremy's waiting arms.

"Jeremy, this is Daphne. She's going to hang out with us this evening." Then I lean closer to Jeremy and whisper in his ear, "This girl is a keeper. She likes anal." Jeremy raises his eyebrows and then grins.

Jeremy feels up Daphne's tits over her shirt and then pulls her shirt off and tosses it over the bar. He gropes and pinches her nipples. "The girls here were just telling me you're a good little anal slut."

Daphne's breathing has quickened and she leans back against Jeremy, clearly enjoying her breasts being played with.

Sabina moves in and takes one of Daphne's nipples into her mouth. Daphne noticeably stiffens.

"Not into girls?" I ask.

"Never been with a girl," Daphne admits.

"We'll fix that," smiles Sabina and goes back to sucking on Daphne's nipples. After the initial shock, Daphne's body relaxes.

Derek pulls Daphne from Jeremy's arms. "That was really hot watching you with Jeremy. I bet you have a tasty pussy." On cue, Jeremy and Johnny lift Daphne up onto the bar. Derek spreads her legs.

Sabina leans against the bar and looks up at Daphne. "If you ever feel like having your pussy licked, just find Derek."

Derek delves between Daphne's legs. Her head falls back, eyes partially close, and a moan slides off her tongue.

More people are arriving. Most are dressed in lingerie, leather pants, or just thongs. Some have formed a semi-circle around us, watching Daphne being orally pleasured by Derek. Daphne is not quiet and her moaning continues to draw attention.

Sabina and I stand near each other, groping one another's breasts and enjoying Daphne's show. Behind us, we begin to hear whispering.

"...girls in the videos?"

"...think so..."

"They're hot."

"So is the girl sitting on the bar."

"Wish there were videos of her too."

Sabina and I smile at one another, loving the attention our group is receiving. I pull away from Sabina and kneel down in front of Dylan. Unzipping his pants, I pull out his semi-erect cock and stroke him until he's hard. Wanting to put on a good show for the audience, I swallow Dylan's cock completely, causing him to hiss with pleasure. Dylan grips the back of my head and begins fucking my mouth hard.

From the corner of my eye, I can see Sabina kneeling and doing the same to Philip. We both work hard, bobbing our heads up and down. I can see more people moving in to watch our little performance. One man is openly stroking his cock. Even if I couldn't see it, I doubted he was the only one.

A pair of hands grip my hips. "Just me, darlin'." Johnny flips my skirt up and I feel him enter me. I let Johnny's thrusts work my mouth over Dylan's cock. It doesn't take long before Dylan is shooting his load down my throat. Some of his cum drips over my lips and I quickly lick it up. Johnny keeps thrusting into me. My fingers curl into the carpet with my building orgasm. Johnny reaches under me and rubs my clit. I am sent over the edge with a moan that competes with Daphne's moaning.

Johnny pulls out of me quickly and turns me around. I take his cock into my mouth and down my throat. He thrusts into my mouth just a few times before I am swallowing his load too. I can see how big our audience has gotten, and loving that at least twenty people now surround us. Looking over at Daphne, I see her legs shake and her toes curl. She admits an even louder moan signaling her body has been consumed by her orgasm.

After a few deep breaths, Johnny puts his cock back in his pants, stands up, and then reaches down to hoist me up. He places a glass of water in my hand and I drink down half of it quickly. There are so many eyes on our group and I'm loving it. I wanted to wander into the crowd of watchers and let them grope me. Let them push me down to the floor so they could shove their cocks into my mouth. Let them put me on all fours so each of them could pound into my pussy. I was feeling complete euphoria and my ability to say no or self-regulate my actions was quickly leaving me.

Johnny grabs my arm and pulls me up against his body. "Easy there, darlin', don't go wandering off on me now." He takes the glass of water from my hand and sets it down on the bar.

I only nod in response, my eyes focused completely on the audience.

Dylan moves next to me. He pinches my nipples hard and I moan for the audience. He leans into my ear, and asks, "Is my little slut ready to keep performing? Does this little fuck slut need her body used and abused?"

I can only whimper my agreement. Dylan pulls me to the side a little. Johnny follows, still holding my arm. From my new position, I can see both Daphne and Sabina propped up against the edge of the bar. Derek is driving his cock into Daphne and Philip is fucking Sabina just as hard. Jeremy stands next to Daphne, fondling her bare tits while whispering in her ear. His face is lust-filled and, even my sexually high state, I can see how smitten he is with Daphne.

Both women are turned around and made to kneel. Sabina immediately takes Philip's cock into her mouth, sucking him hard. Daphne has no problem doing the same. I watch Philip grunt and his body go rigid. He pulls out quickly, grabs Sabina by the face, turns her head, and squeezes her mouth open. The audience can see his cum all over her tongue. Derek, watching the whole scene, while still fucking Daphne's mouth, half nods his approval. He lets out a stifled groan, pulls out, and makes Daphne show his load off on her tongue.

Jeremy closes Daphne's mouth and says loud enough for everyone to hear, "Swallow, slut." Daphne does so while looking up and Jeremy. Her eyes burning with lust as she stares up at Jeremy. That girl was going to fit in just fine with us.

"Well, isn't this a fun little show. It looks like the two sluts are already primed."

I turn to see Mistress Lealah approaching. Behind her are four men dressed only in stereotypical ancient Egyptian loincloths. Instead of white linen, they are, of course, black leather. On each of their wrists are thick leather cuffs. The men appear to be replicas of each other. All roughly the same height, same muscular build, and same dark brown hair. If they had been a team of horses, they would have been well matched.

Mistress Lealah continues the ancient Egyptian theme with a gold ringlet around her head. A snake with ruby eyes shoots up from the center of the ringlet. Her corset has an embroidered gold ankh between her breasts. Her skirt looks similar in design to the men behind her, but has a flap of leather that hangs between her thighs like a thick arrow. A gold ankh is also embroidered on it.

Dylan lightly pushes me toward Mistress Lealah. Philip brings Sabina forward to stand her next to me.

"Grab the two sluts and take them to the stage," orders Mistress Lealah.

Jeremy walks Daphne forward and places her next to me. "Take her too."

"What's this? You bring me three sluts to play with? How fun. Who does this slut belong to? She isn't collared."

"She's mine and she will serve you," Jeremy says in a fierce tone.

I grab hold of Daphne's hand, but don't make eye contact with her. She squeezes my hand back as if to tell me she's okay.

"You heard the man, grab the third slut too."

Mistress Lealah's team of men separate from their formation behind her and move forward. One man grabs me by the arm and pulls me forward. I go willingly, dying to know what will happen next. I am brought to the stage and made to stand in front of all the equipment. Daphne is placed to one side of me and Sabina is placed on the other side of them. Everyone in the club appears to have become our audience. I can feel my wetness dripping from me.

Mistress Lealah steps on stage directly in front of me. "I know you're all here to witness these sluts being used for your enjoyment."

The audience cheers.

"I never want to disappoint my audience," Mistress Lealah says as she walks to the side of our slut trio. "Strip them."

The men approach us and roughly begin stripping us. My skirt is quickly unsnapped and whipped away by one of the men. He removes my bra just a deftly. Johnny extends his hand and accepts my clothing.

I hear the tearing of fabric and turn in time to watch Daphne's destroyed skirt fall to the ground.

"Oops, guess that slut will just have to stay naked," quips the mistress. "I'm sure none of you mind, right?"

The audience, seemingly growing by the minute, yells out, "Noooo!"

I watch as Johnny accepts Sabina's clothes too. Now Sabina and I stood wearing only our heels and collars. Mistress Lealah orders Daphne collared too. Her collar says only "Slut" on it. I had no doubt Jeremy would fix that shortly.

"Now that our sluts are dressed the way they are supposed to be," the audience laughs and cheers, "we can have some fun," smiles Mistress Lealah. The audience cheers even louder.

"Turn the sluts around. Bend them over and show off their well fucked pussies to this adoring audience."

I am grabbed and turned around. "Bend over," the man orders. I do so, loving that my wet pussy is on display. The man spreads my legs further apart.

Turning my head slightly, I see Daphne in the same position as me. "You okay?" I ask as loudly as I dare. She only nods, her eyes slightly glazed over. She's found her sexual high too. There was no doubt in my mind Jeremy was taking her home with us.

"You just witnessed these sluts get fucked hard," the mistress addresses the audience while she slides her hand over our presented asses. "But I'd bet you'd like to see more."

The audience responds with whistling and cheering. I wanted to join the audience in egging Mistress Lealah on.

"First, let's show the audience how wet these sluts are."

I feel fingers enter my pussy. They pump in and out of me. I whimper and my legs strain in an effort to keep my balance. The fingers are pulled out of me and I moan in protest. Daphne and Sabina do the same.

"Listen to them moan. These sluts love having their pussies filled," crows Mistress Lealah. "And look at how wet they are," she pauses briefly and then adds, "and so tasty too."

The audience is growing louder in its cheering and whistling. I hear people yelling things, "Fuck them hard!", "Spank them!",and "Tie them up!" My wetness is coating my inner thighs.

"Did I just hear tie them up?"

The audience cheers and yells "Yes!" to Mistress Lealah's question.

"I agree with you," the mistress continues conversationally, "their tight bodies, restrained, and at my mercy would be so much fun. Should we make that happen?"

Mistress Lealah did not even need to ask that question, but the audience is only too happy to answer in the affirmative.

"Don't worry, we'll tie them up, but first a little anal play."

Anything, I'd take anything right now. My body was not my own. The cheering audience only fueled my desires and euphoria. Mistress Lealah could fuck me, spank me, tie me up and I'd accept it all. The word no had completely left my vocabulary.

I feel the cold squirt of lube on my puckered hole and can't contain my moaning. "Yes!" I all but yell.

"What's that slut? You need that tight ass of yours stretched open?" Mistress Lealah asks me as she pulls my head up by my hair.

"Yes, please," I beg.

"You hear that? This one is begging for it." Mistress Lealah waits for the roar of the audience to die down and then says, "Well go on, shove that dildo in her ass. Do it slowly, let the audience see it slide in inch by inch."

I feel the dildo at my backdoor and hear Daphne moan her own "Yes!"

Mistress Lealah moves next to Daphne. "Listen to these sluts. Do you hear how they beg, how they like all their holes filled?"

The dildo slides further into me. I am forced to brace myself by placing my hands flat on the floor. Taking deep breaths, I breathe the pain away, allowing the pleasure to take over. Soon my ass is completely filled.

"I think they need a good ass fucking, don't you?"

One of the men slides a long bench in front of the three of us. "Kneel," he orders. We do. Our upper bodies are roughly pulled down so our elbows rest on the bench. Once we are properly positioned, we're at cock level with the three men positioned in front of us.

"Strip," orders Mistress Lealah. With a quick tug on the sides of their loincloths, the men pull away their garb.

"Let's have a little competition," purrs Mistress Lealah. "My beautiful men versus these sluts." Mistress Lealah is forced to stop talking to wait for the audience's excitement to die down. "Here's how it's going to work. The sluts will use only their mouths to suck my mens' cocks. My three men will lean over them and fuck the sluts in their asses. Now, I, of course, will be helping my beautiful men win. So my free man and I will be using vibrators on these sluts."

Upon hearing the last line, the audience yells, whistles, and claps their approval.

"I knew you'd like it. Let's start, shall we?"

The man in front of me leans forward forcing me to turn my head slightly sideways to even get my mouth around his cock. The angle is awkward, and I know Mistress Lealah means for us to lose. The man seizes the didldo in my ass and begins pumping hard. I do my best to keep my lips over his cock, but can't get good suction with my head turned at an odd angle.

I feel the vibrator on my clit. It's cranked to high and I moan, releasing the cock from my mouth. Desperately I try to grasp the cock with my lips, but my concentration wavers as I struggle not to cum myself. I manage to get the tip of the cock back in my mouth before I moan again.

There is no chance for me to suck the man off. Between the pressure in my ass and the vibrator sliding up and down my clit, my orgasm slams into me. I scream out in pleasure, clearly letting everyone know I had lost. It doesn't take long for Daphne and Sabina to moan and scream as their own orgasms betray them.

"What's this? The sluts have lost already? They barely tried to get my beautiful men off. It's almost like this competition was rigged," laughs Mistress Lealah.

The audience begins yelling. I hear phrases like "Punish them!" and "Spank them!"

"Punish the sluts?" responds Mistress Lealah and then pauses for several seconds to wait for the audience to quiet down. "I agree. These sluts couldn't even get my men off. That's not very slut-like. I think they need slut lessons, don't you?"

The audience eats up Mistress Lealah's rhetorical questions, forcing her to pause again.

"A good punishment requires these sluts to be tied up, no?"

The men in front of us act quickly. I'm pulled up and squeeze my cheeks to keep my dildo in my ass. A sex bench is pushed in front of me. The man, who I had been trying to get off, turns me around and sits me down on the bench. "Lay back and slide forward," he commands. I slide forward until my ass is completely off the bench. I am forced to brace my lower body with my legs in order to help keep the dildo in my ass. The man circles around me and lifts one of my legs way above my head. He slides a nylon cuff over my ankle, which tightens when the man lets go of my leg. He does the same to my other leg.

I am now positioned with my legs parted and held straight up in the air. My pussy and dildo filled ass are on full display for the audience. The man circles back around to my head, grabs my wrist and pulls it toward my head. He bends my arm, so it looks like I am about to do a crunch, and locks my wrist into place by the side of my face. My other arm is quickly restrained in the same fashion.

Turning my head, I see Daphne's has been placed in a medical-like chair, that looks similar to what is used for a vaginal examination. Only in this chair, her knees are slung over two "L" shaped poles. Daphne's ankles are secured by nylon cuffs at the edge of the chair and her wrists are secured to her sides by another set of nylon cuffs.