Reality or Fantasy?

Story Info
I lie in bed and tell my lover my fantasy.
4.3k words
4.64
11.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
278 Followers

This is the sequel to my story "Where fantasy begins reality follows." This too is a story.

Reality or Fantasy.

1. Reality

I am in bed with my boyfriend. We are both naked and are lying side by side. My legs are splayed as he gently fingers my moist cleft and my swollen clitoris. In return I firmly grip his hard erect penis and slowly slide hide his foreskin back and forth over the purple engorged mushroom that is his glans.

"I hope that hurt," he says.

And I do not need to be reminded of the sound caning I received just an hour earlier when I lay naked over the armchair in the lounge, and he administered eighteen full strength strokes of the cane to my ass. The residual pain is constant and burning, and my flesh is swollen and ridged. As I writhe under the ministrations of his fingers and my tender posterior moves against the mattress the pain intensifies, but this only fuels my passion and intensifies my ecstasy and my need.

He had caught me playing with myself and inevitably my punishment had followed close afterwards. He had stood over me as I lay in bed and ordered me to come downstairs. When I arrived in the lounge I saw that he had moved the armchair to the centre of the room and had pushed the coffee table and settee against the wall to create a wide space to swing the strap and rod.

He is unashamedly a sexual sadist, a ying to my yang, and when I entered the room his arousal was already apparent. He had stripped to his underpants which were bulging from his erection, and he held the heavy leather punishment strap in both hands. He had made me face him.

"You know the rules."

"I hope It was worth it."

"When I say so, you will bend over with your head down and bottom up. If you move to get up or hold your ass you'll get extra."

And as he held the strap in one hand he pulled down his underpants with the other hand and then stepped out of them. No longer confined to his pants I could see his long thick uncut penis was hard and erect and I knew I could expect no mercy as he stood naked facing me.

His need to inflict pain is as strong as my need and willingness to receive it, even though the pain of the strap is awful, and that of the cane beyond that.

He looked at me and motioned for me to lie over the armchair and I did as instructed. Without being told to, I lay with my legs spread. This exposed my shaved labia to his gaze and despite the agony of the process I knew I would be wet and dripping by the end of the beating I was about to experience.

He made me wait before he struck. When he did, the leather cracked loudly across my bum cheeks and was followed quickly by a familiar burning pain. As the pain peaked and started to recede he brought the strap crashing down again, and as pain built on pain I shrieked.

"Owww!"

When the strap swept down and across and cracked for a third time I shouted even louder.

"Please Nooo!"

It was useless, and as I pleaded and cried out, he struck nine more times before he was satisfied, and by the time he had finished I was sobbing, blubbering, and vainly pleading for mercy.

I knew that his cruelty belied a kindness. He was not finished with me and had been warming me up before the application of the cane; a yard long, three quarter inch thick, dense, and flexible bamboo rod. I had felt its kiss before, and as I lay gently sobbing, I ambivalently both dreaded and yearned to feel it across my bum once more.

I didn't have long to wait. I felt a gentle tapping, then heard a whistling before the rod struck. A fraction of a second after impact the awful agonising burning pain which is caused by the impact of cane on flesh followed and rose to a peak within a few seconds before slowly receding. Before the pain had become barely tolerable I heard the whistling once again, and for the second time the rod sliced hard and deep into the soft plumpness of my buttocks. The pain was excruciating, and it took all my strength not to stand up.

He must have noticed my difficulty in remaining in position and wordlessly passed a rope under the chair and tied my wrists tight before starting in again. As I strained against the rope, my ass writhed after each well aimed stroke. First he worked his way up and down my bum cheeks applying parallel stripes, but the last six strokes were slowly and deliberately overlaid with the tip applied to the same area of my right bum cheek.

I yelled and cried throughout. I begged him to stop and told him I could take no more, but he was resolute and pitiless. Whilst my thrashing progressed my entire universe was centred on the damage being inflicted to my buttocks and the all-consuming pain being inflicted upon them, until I slowly became aware of the world around me once more. Although I was conscious of a severe burning across my backside, I was able to notice the chafing of the rope on my wrists, the sweat covering my entire body, and then the tingling sensation and moistness between my legs. My "correction" was over.

I sensed him behind me and then felt his penis head slide between my cunt lips and he slid the full length of his penis inside me. He is longer and thicker than average, maybe 7 inches long when fully erect, and in the doggy position he fills and stretches me.

He was not gentle, but I didn't want him to be. He fucked me hard and fast, his balls slapping as his pelvis knocked against my tortured arse. I didn't care. My vagina and clitoris had now become the new centre of my universe. As I screamed and moaned in ecstasy my vagina clamped down around him gripping him tight and I came. I do not know how often I climaxed as he fucked me but in the end when my climax was continuous I heard him loudly groan and felt his shaft spasm as he spurted cum deep within me.

And so we now lie together in bed. I am in the warm afterglow of a soundly delivered bare bum caning made better by a subsequent thorough fucking to multiple orgasms. My buttocks burn and ache, but my vagina and clitoris are ready for more.

I do not love my boyfriend and I do not believe he loves me. He loves to discipline my plump arse and he loves to fuck my ample and big titted body. I have a deep psychological need for my arse to be disciplined. I do not understand from where this deep rooted need for my bare arse to be severely punished comes from. It has been part of my psyche for as long as I can remember and I no longer question it, I also love sex and furthermore I am a very good fuck with very few inhibitions. I am a total "cum slut" and can orgasm multiple times in a session. He has a large penis and whilst it may be true "it's not how big you are..." or "size doesn't matter," big dicks turn me on, and I love to feel full. For now we are well suited.

I roll over and kneel next to him. As he continues to finger me I take his penis head into my mouth and slowly masturbate his shaft with three fingers and my thumb. For long minutes I keep him on edge as he gently moans until finally he can take no more and as his pelvis bucks he ejaculates, and I taste his salty seed and swallow.

For now he is sated but I know that soon I can make him hard again and he will want to fuck me again. But before that his fingers will have to do. As he lies beside me his right hand works busily between my moist labial lips and he slips a finger gently into my anus.

"Tell me your fantasy," he says.

2. Fantasy

I am back in the courtroom again. The stern and beautiful judge presides and is about to pass sentence.

"For the second time you have been found guilty and it is clear that caning was not enough to stop your lascivious ways. You are a whore and the punishment for this must reflect the physical nature of your crime. It falls to me to sentence you to the most severe punishment this court can impose. You will be taken from here to the place of correction, stripped naked, and sixty strokes of the judicial birch will be applied full force to your buttocks. The birch will be applied in three sets of twenty strokes six weeks apart."

Once again I find myself naked in the place where I was caned before but this time I am not the only one to be punished. A young woman is already standing completely naked, and not 10 yards away, in front a large wooden barrel which stands in the centre of the of the high walled and cobbled courtyard. The judge who has entered the yard alongside me turns.

She smiles and her eyes sparkle as she softly speaks.

"She is to be disciplined first. This is her second set of twenty. She received her first set six weeks ago. You will be able to see and hear her suffering up-close and learn a little of what is going to happen to you. Three times over. But you'll only really know when your plump arse has felt the first twenty."

"Now watch and learn."

"And don't you dare look away."

The barrel has been sanded smooth and firmly set in supports stands on a flat wooden base. In front of and behind the barrel two pairs of metal eyelets are firmly screwed into the wooden base. A red leather padded cushion lies over the top of the barrel. In front of the barrel between the eyelets sits a low wooden step.

The woman stands in front of it. She is a little shorter than I am with a narrow waist, broad hips, and a big pale white arse. Her buttocks bear the residual marks of a previous flogging, and it is clear she understands the pain she is about to suffer. Her back is to me, and I cannot see her face or tits, but her fair hair is cut in a short prison page boy cut. For the first time I notice the buckled leather wrist and ankle straps that she is wearing. Each strap has a metal ring set into it.

She is sobbing quietly.

She climbs the steps and lies over the barrel and the steps are removed. Her ankles are attached to the eyelets on the side of the barrel she mounted and finally her wrists are attached to the eyelets on the far side and the bindings drawn tight.

She is held totally immobilised with her arms and legs away from the ground and her bum stretched taught across the barrel.

A voice cries out across the yard. I cannot see where it came from, but it is obviously that of a woman.

"Bitch! You are going to suffer for what you did, and I shall savour all of it."

"Please put your back and strong arm into it Mr Executioner."

"Flay her fat adulterous arse well!"

As she waits the well-muscled executioner draws a birch rod from the metal canister where it has been steeped in brine. It is just one of four that have been prepared. Birch is a misnomer since the 4 foot instrument is not made of birch but consists of four supple hazel wands bound together at one end to form a handle and splayed out at the "business end."

He stands too her left and holding the bundle in two hands he measures it across her waiting bum cheeks which are quivering in anticipation. Then he raises it above and behind his head and waits for the instruction to begin.

The crowd of twenty or thirty gentlewomen onlookers who habitually attend these punishments and who have been talking animatedly starts to quieten, first to a murmur, and then to silence. The only sound that can be heard is the quiet sobbing of the young woman. I can already see that some of them have their hands busy under their skirts. Their attention is otherwise directed at the muscular executioner and the pale white, and lewdly displayed buttocks of his victim.

The judge speaks.

"Twenty strokes."

"Lay them on hard."

"Begin."

He takes a long stride forward whilst simultaneously bringing the birch down and across in a long whistling arc to impact in the centre of her nates and small pieces of broken twig fly. She whimpers as her flesh starts to pinken and small red dots appear.

"One," says the Judge.

"Two."

"Three..."

The rod rises and falls in a remorseless rhythm with around twenty seconds between strokes. After five strokes her buttocks have started to redden and swell and are continuously twitching. Her body is starting to glisten with sweat, and she is wailing constantly.

I am transfixed. I am so scared. I am so horny. As she takes her punishment no one is watching me, and my hand is busy between my thighs. When I climax, I take my long pleasure quietly.

3.Reality

But in reality it is not my hand that pleasures me but that of my lover. He has been listening to my fantasy and has continued to touch me. It is clear that he has become aroused since his member has started to harden again and I know it will soon need my attention. For now I selfishly lie on my back with my legs stretched wide apart, and his fingers move faster and faster between my lips. And then my back arches and as I grip the sheet with my hands by my sides I come. My orgasm is long and hard and my vagina rhythmically contracts and relaxes as he continues to move fast against my throbbing clitoris. My trembling thighs clamp around his hand and I involuntarily stretch my legs. And, as in my fantasy, I stifle my voice and experience my ecstasy in near silence with just a long soft groan.

And then I return to my fantasy world, but when I do, I have become many.

4.Fantasy

I am the victim.

I am lying over the barrel and screaming under each stroke of the birch. I struggle uselessly against my bonds. I suffer anguish in the long wait before strokes and I can smell my sweat and fear. Although I am wailing remorselessly this is my fantasy and I feel no pain.

***

I am the Judge. She has seen me playing with myself.

That slut has wantonly played with herself. She will pay extra for her sins. I cannot add extra strokes of the birch today, but later she will return to prison where I can have her taken to the punishment room, bound over the trestle, and I will personally apply a dozen hard strokes of the heavy judicial cane to her already tender arse. I can feel the moisture leaking between my legs as I anticipate this and her impending birching. My husband has been told to expect a good long hard fucking tonight.

***

I am the executioner.

My job is to deliver maximal pain and suffering without causing lasting damage, and I am very good at this with a strong arm and good eye. Because I am not a sadist I do not lose control when I carry out a court ordered punishment.

I am not stupid enough to believe the men and women I thrash are always guilty, and for some their only crime is having a nice arse. This one is an adulteress and thoroughly deserves the shame and pain of a public birching across her bared buttocks, but I suspect the second women waiting for my attention is probably innocent.

I am only human and sometimes fancy a young woman I am called on to discipline. The young woman watching and waiting her turn is one such person and I would prefer to fuck her or have her sweet mouth fellate me. Unfortunately, that is not to be, although I suspect she would like to be given the choice.

***

I am the plump lady in the corner who has been desperately frigging herself as she watches the spectacle.

I have no pity for this slut. There is little better than watching a well-deserved flogging. I'm told she's getting this for sleeping with another woman's husband. Judging by her screams she won't be happy to use her cunt on a married man for some time if ever again.

That one over there, with the big pale flabby arse, could easily take more and is going to mark up well. I hope she's a screamer.

***

I am myself.

Despite my recent orgasm my cunt continues to tingle as the punishment continues. I cannot control my need and once again I reach down between my legs.

And the birch rod continues to bite into the soft female flesh. With each stroke her arse reddens further and trembles and quivers, the birch twigs fly, and her cries get louder. After ten strokes the first birch is used up and a fresh birch is selected. And shortly the punishment starts again. Ten times more the rod bites into her bottom.

The executioner is an expert. He applies the tip of the birch to the top and bottom of each bum cheek and no part of her posterior is unmarked, and her buttocks are now burning hot, swollen and a deep crimson red.

My eyes are drawn to the metal canister where the two remaining birch rods stand steeping in salt water and despite my arousal I stare wide eyed at the long cruel rods that will soon be used to thrash me so effectively. Involuntarily I reach behind and hold my soft unblemished bum cheeks in my hands, and I wonder how long they will take to heal following the executioners attentions.

***

And then I am the victim again. The punishment is over. My arse is on fire, and I am bathed in sweat. But I continue to scream and am aware of a growing pleasure between my legs.

***

5. Reality

Now I am back in my bed. It is MY arse that burns, MY body that sweats, and MY cunt and clit that are still craving further sexual release. It is MY voice that screams, but it is from desire and ecstasy, and not from pain.

My boyfriend is now rock hard, and I know his long thick penis will very soon pierce me again, but first I must have what I want. His fingers have kept me on the edge but now I need his tongue. I straddle and face sit him, and then take him in my hand and mouth and we perform soixante neuf. And as I wank his bone-hard prick he licks my sex and sucks my clitoris, and I am in ecstasy as I roughly tug on his member. Soon I can take no more, and whilst I grip his penis in my fist, unrestrained by the gaze of the judge, I experience a further body shaking orgasm and I scream with the pleasure of it.

He gazes across at me as we lie together. His erection now demands attention, but first he speaks. His voice is thick with desire.

"Your fantasy isn't finished. You didn't get the birching to which you were sentenced. Don't think for a minute you've escaped. You've the mind of a slut, you richly deserve your punishment, and the moment your bum is better I'm going to deliver it. I'm going to tie you down on this very bed. You'll be stripped bare and spread eagled with your ass raised by pillows under your belly and then you'll get what's coming. Twenty of the birch on your plump arse."

And for several moments I watch him savour the thought whilst, despite myself, I shiver with anticipation.

Until he turns me over on my belly, places two pillows to raise my bum, and quickly and efficiently binds my wrists to the top corners of the bed with two of his silk ties.

"But first I'm going to fuck you sore."

And then I feel him slowly enter my love tunnel from behind. I am sopping wet and take him inside with ease. He is more turned on than I can remember, and he takes me like a stallion. His penis bangs hard against my cervix as he penetrates deep inside me, and for long minutes he pounds me. I sense his need as he slowly climbs to his climax and know his thoughts are no longer of me and he is driven by his own animalistic pleasure. But I am beyond foreplay and as he fucks me I noisily climax over and over again, and I struggle against the bindings that hold my arms outstretched, and my swollen and well- marked bum gyrates under him. It is this which finally takes him over the edge...

"Oh Fuuuck!"

and he ejaculates what little cum he has left inside of me. For now, I have emptied him.

The End

6. Postscript

And now I will tell the "truth." Nearly everything I have written above of is a fantasy. I have constructed a fantasy within a fantasy. I believe that in 1908 Sigmund Freud wrote that "the most powerful sex organ is the mind" and this is undoubtably true.

For as long as I can remember I have fantasised about being fucked by a man with a large penis and I prefer them to be uncut. I love to slowly wank an uncut cock using just my thumb and adjacent fingers and watch the large mushroom head appear and disappear as I slide the foreskin back and forth. I adore the feeling of power and control that I feel at the moment when the penile shaft pulses, and as I fully retract the skin the swollen blue or purple glans pumps semen in an arc through the air whilst my man groans with pleasure.

TheDok
TheDok
278 Followers
12