Reality or Fantasy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not tall and slim with a firm body. Without being conceited I am extremely pretty and like "my victim" have fair hair and a page boy cut. I am Rubenesque and of medium height with narrow hips, a large plump arse, thick thighs, and I am a little plump with big pendulous breasts. My camel toe is fleshy, smooth, and shaved. I am voluptuous.

I have a dirty, dirty mind with a vivid imagination and few sexual inhibitions.

I am so lucky. I am wired and built for sex and unashamedly know it.

I am multiorgasmic and when I am "naughty" love to be hand-spanked lying naked across my boyfriends naked lap where I can feel his erection under my belly and anticipate the fucking I am about to receive. And I enjoy giving and getting it orally, mutual masturbation, taking it up the arse, or being tied down to be fucked, fingered, or dildoed.

I am so lucky. My boyfriend is well endowed and extremely good in bed. He is "a repeater" and can come three times in a session. And like me he is "up for nearly anything."

And when my man isn't there to satisfy me I masturbate. I do it most days and when I do I fantasise, I read erotica, or I watch porn. Sometimes my boyfriend and I watch porn together when we are making love and a particular turn on is to watch videos we have made of ourselves fucking.

The next step will be to upload these to the web for others to enjoy. Just the thought of other people watching me fuck and come, as they fuck or wank themselves, is enough to make me wet.

Although I fantasise of being caned I am not sure I could tolerate the pain and my boyfriend loves me and could probably not hurt me that badly, but we will see.

Over the last few days I have sat on a simple wooden chair in my kitchen whilst authoring this story on my laptop. I have been naked from the waist down and worn only a thin white unbuttoned cotton shirt with no bra, and I have felt deliciously naked. The weather has been very hot, and my bare sweaty buttocks have stuck to the wooden seat and my breasts to the fabric of my shirt, but my nudity has had other obvious benefits and I have felt the need to use my fingers, wand vibrator, or dildo on my clitoris and/or vagina on several occasions as I wrote.

I hope that reading this account can have a similar effect on some of my readers.

And now I am horny again.

As I re-read the words I have written, and have edited the spelling and grammar, my brain has once again caused me to develop an "itch that must be scratched." If there are any remaining mistakes in this manuscript it is because I have been distracted. A little while earlier I rang my lover and told him that I was feeling both wet and naughty and to "bring his body over," and he was only too happy to oblige.

His car is now in the driveway, and soon I will feel his hands on me and his prick deep within me.

Life is good.

And soon it will be even better.

12