Reality Shift

Story Info
Hyper ladies seduce the last "sex deprived" male alive...
20.6k words
4.6k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Part One

The goat yawned, closing the door to his bedroom behind him and rolling his shoulders back. It had been a long day at work and getting back into his apartment had been a long grind and not one that he would be all that keen to repeat come the next morning. But it had to be done and Wintergreen understood that it was the way of it. Even though work was hard, it was satisfying. There were not all that many furs in the world that could say that, considering the current state of affairs. There, he was one of the lucky ones.

The fourth-floor apartment was a good height too without being too high up, the tan and brown curls of his fur coat showing a hint of autumn on the air. He would grow a little bit of a thicker winter coat, going through a shed, though that was sometimes disrupted by the lives that anthros led in more civilised environments than their wild, feral ancestors. They didn't need all that their bodies had grown to accept to best survive, yet some things remained. Other things, like male nipples hidden under their fur, had evolved with their changes over many, many years. That was something that some liked and some disliked, but many mammalian furs, at the very least, had.

What was he thinking about? The goat shook himself. His head was all over the place, pausing only to glance out at the street outside, his horns curved back in typical goat-like fashion, though they were larger than most. Some cars still passed by, headlights adding a spot of illumination to the street, though there was another block of apartments opposite him, a built-up residential area that was fairly safe to be in. A few streets over was a shopping centre and some handy food places that did takeaway, Chinese and Thai and Indian. It was good to have variety, but he could easily get to the larger shopping centres and supermarkets in the heart of the city as and when needed.

But Wintergreen was tired, so tired, yawning, though the goat didn't bother to cover his mouth when there was no one there to be polite to. He tried to be mannerly, but it was difficult, very difficult, when his cloven hooves dragged with every step, as if the weight of the world was on his shoulders, pouring and tipping down his back. There was not too much on his mind though, just churning and bubbling over with the thought of what he had to do the next day, though he only had a normal day planned at work for that. There would be no hanging back after work to get a report done that, frankly, was not all that important.

No... Better to sleep, to rest, to take the time needed for himself so that he could come back refreshed the next day.

Wintergreen drew his T-shirt off over his head, careful of his horns, though the purple hints in his fur could not easily be seen with the dimness of his apartment. He just didn't have the energy to shower, not at all, not even to feed himself, though his stomach yawned hungrily, rumbling away in less than quiet discontent.

In the morning, he'd get a "terrible for him" fast food breakfast to fill himself up again. He couldn't keep going, after all, without enough gas in the tank, so to speak. The goat tumbled into bed, grunting and groaning as he kicked at the sheets, struggling to get comfortable when he could have pulled them up and over himself. Sometimes, the awkward option just seemed like the best one in the moment, even if that was by far not the case.

Sleep dragged him down, however, the bedsheets only half covering him, one leg cast out to the side. His shaft was exposed, soft and resting gently against his crotch, though that was no matter to him when he was along. He yawned, laying his head back, sleep pulling heavily at his eyelids. Staying awake was not an option.

Thus, Wintergreen slept. Yet the world that he awoke to the next day would be nothing like the one that he had gone to sleep seeing.

*

Something was wrong. He could tell that as soon as he awoke, blinking groggily, grunting softly in the back of his throat. But he couldn't quite put his finger on it. It didn't make sense, as if there was a fresh weight on him, though his back and shoulders did not ache at all. In fact, he felt quite refreshed, the morning sunshine cast through the window where the curtains had not been drawn the night before. Dimly, the sound of traffic, hustling and bustling for a busy day ahead, filtered in through the window where it was not quite as soundproof as someone living in a city apartment might have liked.

But what was wrong? As he blinked back to wakefulness, he shifted in bed, wriggling back and forth, though he didn't quite understand. No furry could, for what had occurred while he had slept was far, far beyond the realm of any reality that Wintergreen had known prior, though the world around him had changed and shifted while he slept. And there was no going back to the world that he'd known, no matter how much he may have liked to...

He sat up -- or, at least, he tried to. A heavy weight over his crotch felt as if it was pinning him down, holding him there, though Wintergreen shivered, oddly cold too. He knew that he had not coved himself up all that well the night before, but it was not that bad, was it? Maybe he needed to put the central heating on again, but neither did it feel all hat far into Autumn, the faintest hint of orange and brown tenderly feeling out the readiness of the leaves to be felled. Yet when his eyes opened he recoiled in horror, scrabbling back against the headboard of the bed, a low curse breaking his lips.

"What the fuck?"

If it had been a fantasy, with a partner or even on his own before the computer playing some particularly kinky pornography, everything would have been fine. Yet what had happened was, very clearly not fine as his throbbing, hard cock and balls trembled before him as if they were trying to call attention to themselves. Not that a two-foot-long cock could have possibly been discreet in any way, achingly hard as if far too much blood had rushed to it.

Wintergreen sweated, blinking dully at his member, though his six-inch diameter balls... Well, they didn't help distract him, giving the goat the impression that they were vivaciously churning with a constant load of cum.

What the hell had happened? Was he meant to be there? Was someone playing a joke on him? But he hadn't spoken to any of his friends in days -- they wouldn't even be there to laugh and make fun of him if it had, in fact, been a prank! He grabbed at his cock, hardly even able to put two paws all the way around it, though it certainly felt real, throbbing into his touch, pre-cum dribbling from the tip as if his dick had turned into a leaky faucet.

Wintergreen groaned deeply, licking his lips, panting open-mouthed. There was something wrong there, something entirely "not right", his body aching for release that simply should not have been so desperate, not at that time. It was not as if he at all held himself back in any way and had a healthy sex life and matter of release, whether personal or with a partner, so he could not understand why he was so horny.

"Alright, guys," he grunted, rubbing the side of his face, swinging his legs with great difficulty over the edge of the bed to stand once more. "That's... Unff... That's real funny, but you can come out now."

Yet no one was there, his cock forced to stay permanently erect, or so it seemed, for there was nothing at all there that could have possibly aroused him as much as he was at that time. It was as if his skin simply could not stop prickling and tingling with anxious energy, the need to fuck, to cum, powering through him. He had never usually been that sexually active before, but it was hard to think of anything else as his length ached, a paw dragging along it, rubbing it with his fingers and his palm.

"Oh... Oh, fuck..."

It was more sensitive than it had ever been and, if it was not, indeed, a prank, they only think that the goat could think of was that he needed to go to the doctor -- and as soon as possible too! Though how he was going to get there was another question as he stumbled to his old wardrobe, the door slightly askew on the hinges. One day, he'd said that he was going to fix that, but, well...that had never happened.

"What the..."

His mouth opened and closed as he scanned the contents of his wardrobe, the shelves to the right set with T-shirts and smaller items that did not need to be hung up. But while the clothes were in the same styles and colour as what he liked, they were...different. When he held up a pair of jeans, they had a giant hole over the crotch so that his cock and balls would not even be covered up -- and every pair of shorts and pants and trousers was exactly the same! He tossed them over his shoulders, scrambling through, searching, though even the T-shirts that should have been perfectly normal were depicted with graphic pornography, most often showing tigers with giant tits and thick, curvy bodies doing what his mind, in the privacy of his fantasies, would have said they did best.

It was wrong, all wrong, and he growled as he spun away from the wardrobe, anxiety over what had happened to the world around him twisting into anger. He balled up his fists and pressed them into the sockets of his eyes, squidging down, despite the pressure being uncomfortable at best and painful at worst.

"Come on..." He muttered, perched on the edge of the bed, the mattress sinking more than usual under the greater weight of his cock and balls. "Get it together, you know... You gotta do this, gotta work this out."

That was all he felt he could do, though taking several long, deep breaths only helped still his pounding heart slightly. Slightly would have to be good enough as he stood again, his legs weak and shaky, though his cock still throbbed. It didn't seem, even after all that, to be softening any time soon as he edged to the window, worried for what he would see out there. After what he had found within the apartment and his bedroom, it didn't look like anything else was going to be as expected anymore.

It was a thought that did not belong in his head, but Wintergreen was right, peering out through his bedroom window, his lower jaw falling slack. There were plenty of furs out there, yes, and the usual cars...but not a single one didn't have their dick or tits out, or other erogenous parts of their body. A lioness paired up with a tigress to double-team a bull, taking turns riding his cock as he was pinned on his back on a bus stop bench, though the lowing bull, as his cock jerked and spewed load after load of cum, hardly seemed to mind the arrangement in the slightest. That was far from the extent of it as the wet, slapping sound of sex filled the air, hips grinding into buttocks, males everywhere humping and pounding the lusty ladies that demanded their attention. For there was a clear disconnect between males and females, being far, far more ladies than gentlefurs, though none of the activities that they could be seen enjoying out there were at all kind and gentle in any way.

There were others too, all kinds of anthro species all coming together in lust and love, though there no longer seemed to be any distinction between the two, at least not for them. A rabbit sucked down a huge cock into her throat, a bulge showing through, while another tigress moaned, rocking her hips back to take a similarly huge horse cock into her arse. They didn't seem to care which hole they were filled in, though the ladies, very clearly, were the ones in charge.

"That's it, baby," the tigress cried out as her pussy was rammed full of horse dick, the black stud grunting obviously as he strove to please her. "Fuck me... Fuck momma hard!"

The horse whinnied shrilly, Wintergreen able to catch the tenor of his lust even through the closed window, though it seemed like there was very little that could be kept out from a glass window anymore, even if it was double-glazed. Perplexed and transfixed, horrifically aroused, he stared as the tigress' lower abdomen bulged with cum, the stallion hosing down her insides as he forced up a load into her backside that should never have been possible. From what the goat could see, the horse was even larger than he was, or his balls most certainly were as they lewdly slapped the tiger's arse, ramming in more and more forcefully.

He didn't want to look away from the scene of debauchery before him, a black panther sitting on a fox's muzzle to force him to eat her out while a white Bengal tiger made use of his cock, but it was harder than he ever could have imagined. His cock ached and drooled, but the goat did his best to pay it no mind, trembling in place, groaning and shaking his head.

"Oh, no... No... No..."

But saying "no" wasn't going to make anything so, it wasn't going to change anything. No matter how little Wintergreen understood how the world had changed while he'd been asleep. Had he, in fact, been thrust into an alternate reality?

Wintergreen swallowed hard, not wanting to stand in front of his window in case anyone saw him. Yet it was a wonder that he had not noticed the moans and thumps from neighbouring apartments, for once they had risen to his ears, a light vibration setting a photo hung on the wall leaping and bouncing, he could not ignore them. There was sex everywhere, all around him, impossible to deny or ignore, his chest tight, backing off, his eyes wide.

Out... But not out. He had to get away, had to escape, had to do something. But where the hell could he go when there was so much out there, so many fucking all over the place? Wintergreen doubted that he would even be able to walk down the street without tripping over someone flat out on the ground with their tits and dicks out! And what did that mean for him? Would he be grabbed and forced to fuck too?

Even though the goat did not know what was going on, he knew that it was not for him, not the kind of world that he wanted to live in. There was too much promiscuity out there, too much sex, even though he felt as if he had a sex drive, just not that much of one. Not as much as was expected of him, at least, a vague sense of "not fitting in" hanging over him.

Maybe he could find out more about the world if he checked out the news? Maybe a virus had been released that made everyone horny... But even that seemed like a far stretch.

Edging into the living room, he perched nervously on the edge of the sofa, still nude. There didn't seem to be any sense in putting clothes on when they would not have covered up anything anyway, the TV flickering to life on the wall before him, the flat screen mounted where he would have the best view.

A news channel popped on -- yet that was the first of the strangeness there, Wintergreen recoiling as a tiger and a stoat, both female, sat in front of their viewers.

"Thank you for joining us this morning on Evergreen News," the tigress said, though Wintergreen's jaw had dropped once again. "It's a sunny morning and cum is pouring down across the city as our males are doing their best for us to please everyone in sight! Aren't they wonderful, Katrina?"

The stoat grinned, though Wintergreen could not focus on her words, only just about catching that the tiger host's name was Leanne. For it was not like any news report that he had ever seen before, regardless of how informally it was presented. They didn't have chairs for their report, though they were more than comfortable sitting on two guys' cocks, one male in a chair while the other was in a tabletop position as if he was holding a yoga pose or in the middle of a Pilates move. It didn't look comfortable for the wolf with his paws on the ground, his chest and stomach thrust up while the stoat rode his cock, but he didn't complain either. His lips parted in a dozy, goofy grin, so caught up in lust that it truly seemed impossible for him to care about anything of that nature at all.

The other male plugged the tigress' pussy, his huge nuts dangling between his thighs, trembling with virility. The tiger moaned, her breasts rising as she sucked in a breath, though it was harder and harder for her to get out any words at all as lust and passion overcame her.

"Oh... Oh, yes... Damn, honey, have you been working on your stamina?"

The male under her was a bear, his paws on her arms so that they were kept back and away from her tits at all times, not allowing her to accidentally cover up in any way. Not that Leanne the tiger would have wanted to cover up, as far as Wintergreen could see, from how the tigress ground down on him, bouncing on and riding his cock as her tits leaked milk.

"What the hell?"

Wintergreen shook his head, paws aching to touch his cock, though he could not, would not. It was not something that he really wanted to do, not when his shaft ached so terribly, throbbing, his world turned upside down. His emotions were confused in a well of horniness, bubbling up and over as his gut ached and churned.

"Oh..."

He hunched over, clutching his body, though Wintergreen could not take his eyes off them, not even as he tucked his little goat tail down as hard as he could against his rump. Their huge, heaving, milky tits caught far too much of his attention as those two cocks powered up into them, showing a huge and obvious bulge in their abdomens. They didn't look as if they should have fit at all in them, so thick and so long, but they did all the same, the limits of Wintergreen's new reality warped and twisted to the kinky lusts of the masses.

"Ah... Yes, Leanne," the stoat forced out, her leaking, milky breasts wobbling and bouncing with every thrust from the flexibly lustful wolf under her. "We are now at the two hundredth anniversary of our law changes, where positions of power could only, after their introduction, be granted to women."

"Ohhhh..." The tigress moaned, tongue flickering out to swipe over her muzzle. "Yes, and what a wonderful law it is! These positions of power, as you are all familiar with, can only be granted to women and men, of course, must be cared for by ladies and fucked every day. This is crucial to their continued health and wellbeing."

Wintergreen gulped. Oh, something had changed alright... But not something that he was onboard with. The femfurs grunted and moaned, openly lustful. Although both wore smart, button-up blouses, they were open at the front, letting their tits and stomachs be on show, ensuring that nothing at all was hidden from the wandering eye. Yet the goat didn't know where his wandering eye wanted to go, or if it merely wanted to wander away from the TV screen. It was too much, porn on the news, something that he could have enjoyed if it was on a porn site, but it shouldn't have been tied up in the news or a show like that! He wasn't a prude... Just there was a time and a place for things like that.

"This was, of course, preceded by the global phenomenon, incredibly, that occurred five-hundred-and-thirty-eight years ago, when all on this earth stopped growing ooooooold!"

Katrina squealed as she was fucked, the wolf pumping the stoat with cum as he knotted her, the huge bulge showing through in what should have been a painful manner and yet was not so for her, clearly. He climaxed hard, filling her with his seed, her stomach lightly inflated as he forced up more and more of his cream into her womb. While she was incapacitated in orgasm, moaning loudly and lewdly, Leanne continued.