Reality Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm... Good bois..." The tiger moaned, paws sweeping down his back as if she really was a mother proud of her grown son. "Get cream... Kitty cream..."

Her eyes sparkled as she pressed in closer, drawing his muzzle gently but firmly down to her breasts. He swapped between them, suckling and breastfeeding, his cock throbbing as he luxuriated in the taste of her, cumming without even touching his cock. From that point on, he would not need his shaft to be touched to climax, leaving him with barely thirty seconds, considering all the horny scenes around him, between orgasms. And that number would only lower and lower, until one orgasm was no longer even discernible from the one that preceded it.

"Mmm... My...turn... Want...Wintergreen..." Hazy with lust, it was impossible for them to be clear, drunkenly swaying, holding Wintergreen close to them. "Pleasth him... You need...to be...gooooood. Sit on our titsssss, goathie... Make feel good for mommy!"

They had to force out their words between grunts and groans, yet they were perfectly entitled to take that as Wintergreen sat back a little more heavily onto the breasts under him. Even that was hot, his churning, aching nuts down to his calves, throbbing more and more urgently with blistering loads of cum. There was too much sensation, yet he was not prepared for how his lips stretched to take not one but two nipples from different tigers into his mouth at once.

He lapped and licked, jetting off another orgasm, painting faces and boobs and bodies in his cream, dripping down their stripes as if it was a decadent experience for the felines. It poured over them as they drank down all that landed on their muzzles, rubbing the rest into their fur, though it only served to make their breasts even softer than they had been before. The double nipple breastfeeding had him cumming again only thirty seconds later, feeding them when none of them even needed any kind of sustenance at all down their throats.

He'd lost himself, but the goat never again wanted to find himself. He could not speak anymore, only grunting and groaning, making unintelligible moans as he drank down more and more of their milk, feeling it pool in his belly. Several tigresses clustered in as closely together as possible, their breasts all squashing against one another, though the stretchiness of their bodies at least meant that it would not restrict them in any way, even with the size of their breasts. Drool splattered over his jerking, throbbing cock, for the moment between orgasms, tongues lapping, so many, all together, all sharing his cock as if it was a fine treat. Yet it was the only treat that they would need for the rest of their days, spending the remainder of their lives, which, of course, would be forever, in sexual fervour, lusting and loving.

"Yesh... Besth boi... Ohhhhhhh, such biiiiiig balllllllssssss!"

Could there be any better fate for any of them?

The tigers did not leave his balls out either, slurping on them, lapping and slurping, soaking them with their saliva, coating them completely. And there was an awful lot of his swelling, throbbing nuts to please too, every bit of him aching with desire. He had to cum, he knew he had to, though orgasm rumbled in the back of his mind, reality seeming to slow down for a moment as he cried out into the breasts before him, sucking on their strawberry nipples, the skin so soft, so tender.

"Ohhhhhhhh!"

More, he wanted more, but he didn't know any way that he could let them know that, not as he heaved and shuddered, his tail flicking back and forth, though no one paid any attention to that. All that mattered was how their drool coated his nuts, nuzzling into them, caressing, even using their tits to rub against them, everything and anything that they could possibly do to please him. Nothing was off-limits.

"Oh... Good boi..."

"Mommy's boi..."

As they shared his cock between them, one finally succeeding in taking his five-foot length (and growing in that moment to six-foot) down her throat, he moaned, his whole body shaking as the need to cum overwhelmed him. The soft breasts under his butt jiggled and shook, though he was comfortable there, so very comfortable, exactly where he needed to be. His head fell back, nipples popping from his lips in a spray of milk, though there were lips there instead, eagerly kissing him, his entire world tigresses. Drool was passed from one mouth into the other and shared lustfully between them, though there was nothing else that anyone else there would have wanted, not when they were all lusting to such an extent.

His cum shot forth, pumping down the tigress' throat, though her maw was swapped for a pussy before he was done. They just wanted him so much, all of his mommies, everyone looking after him, looking out for him, the warmth of their love and lust swelling around him in such a way that he could not ignore it.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Someone slurped on his throat, leaving a hickey that would soon be covered with many more. "Such a big cock-k-k-k... Ahahahaha... Big boi with big cock-k-k-k..."

Always with them. Everything they wanted. Everything he wanted. Could there be more?

"Your mommieeeees always care... Grow bigerrrrrrrr for your mommies!"

Safe. Warm. Protected. Wintergreen shivered. Terribly aroused, so horny, his balls sagging more and more, spilling down the tits under him. When he was no longer sitting on their boobs, he would find that they came all the way down to the ground like two giant bean bags, giving him even more cum to play with, more to fill the sexy, slutty tigress mommies with.

They moaned for him, a pussy grinding back onto his cock as his body was used even while they pleased him, taking climax after climax on his cock. The intervals between orgasms had reverted all the way down to ten seconds, if even that, and his jaw always hung slack, even his tongue feeling too thick and too heavy in his muzzle.

Words? What were words? A goat did not need words, not when his mommies were there. They would look after him, taking care of all of that for him, moaning, grunting, trying to thrust even from where he sat as pussy after pussy enveloped his cock.

"Fill us!"

That was one of the clearest cries that was sent forth, perhaps due to the lack of syllables, though the tigresses clung to it, his mommies taking up the chant as they squeezed their giant tits together.

"Fill us! Fill us! Fill us!"

Oh, he would... Anything they wanted. He didn't actually know, in his mind, what that meant, however, each orgasm pounding into a different tigress. The intervals between climaxes were almost entirely gone as his huge nuts sagged, aching. Didn't they know that he needed to cum? All he could see was their lustful bodies, the projected figures of a thousand tigresses all around him, hovering in the air where it didn't even make sense, groaning, heaving.

He was already lost and yet Wintergreen still felt as if he was losing himself, that there was a sense of some part of him fading. The goat didn't have a clue what it was, however, languishing in the moment, sitting on their breasts and giggling faintly as he bounced.

That felt fun... His life was fun!

He didn't remember what had brought him there as he stood helped up by the tigers, though the room around him cycled through different colours, showing him different scenarios. Whether that was a function of the room or the drugs infusing his system was another matter entirely and not one that Wintergreen would ever find out about as he laughed and sat on his huge, squashy nuts instead, bouncing on them as they ached and churned with cum. His cock erupted once more as the scene around him changed from a lusciously erotic rainforest in bright, ever-changing colours, to a nightclub, flashing lights giving him variety. It would not stay like that for long, however, not as his cock plugged the pussy or arse -- he really didn't care -- of a lusty tigress, one who simply ached to take every inch of his cock, no matter how much he made her belly bulge.

There was plenty of room for his cock, even as the walls around him, so far off in the distance, became tiger-striped in orange and black, as lusty a colour as he had ever seen. He mumbled something, eyes wide and innocent, saliva splattering down his chest.

He remembered nothing as he staggered, though the tigresses heled him, a literal sea of breasts supporting him, many of the tigers lying down on the floor to provide a mattress of sorts. His cock topped out at eight feet in length, though the tigers still had no worry about taking him as their bodies twisted and stretched so very easily to take him.

"Yes, moooommmmmy's boi!"

"More!"

They encouraged him on sweetly and lustfully, though he had cycled through so many felines that he came back around to fuck the same tiger again, his cock aching, spilling a constant load of cum. No one minded the loads splattering breasts and faces, slopping down their bodies, the tigers crying out for more, always telling him how strong and sweet he was, how he was doing well. At least, that was what they tried to say, even though their eyes were glazed over with a dimming of intelligence. They'd come back to themselves a little more another time when they played with their intelligence levels to find out what best suited them, though they would never be as far gone as Wintergreen.

All the goat could do, his intelligence rotted down to practically nothing, was to fuck. There was always a tiger there, as he grinned like a fool, caught up in hyper lust and pleasure, jamming his dick into a pussy or an arse or a maw, not caring where it slammed. Even their nipples were thick and swollen enough to take his dick as he tested them out too in a very literal tit-fuck, uncaring of how much time had passed.

"Unff... Ohhhhh!"

He moaned, pumping up that tiger's tits with cum as it mixed with her milk, fucking both of her breasts as if he was experiencing one continuous orgasm that had no end. Yes, yes... Yes, it was all he needed, his tongue always hanging out of his mouth, not bothering to close it. He didn't take in much of what was around him, even though he "saw" it, moaning, rocking his body to the beat and rhythm that only the tigers there could control.

"There, there..." A tall tigress with the largest breasts of all, easily ten feet each across to such a point that even she had a slight bit of difficulty walking. "Come to mooooommy."

Yes... Yes, he would. His mommy was the best. He snuggled in close to her, burying his face between her breasts, moaning softly, licking at her strawberry nipples, all six of them. He worked his way up and down, completely and utterly lost in the moment, whimpering and moaning, his tongue always hanging out as breasts encased him, a breast-butt grinding onto his cock, somehow, as someone took his dick into their tight backside.

The overload of cum that sloshed forth disappeared around the tigers on the ground, as their fur could not soak up all of it, even though it was the best of moisturisers for them. There was a drainage system in place, but that was not something Wintergreen was privy too, never without a pussy or an arse or a maw. Even the breasts on the tigers' arses were good to fuck, anything that touched his cock giving him pleasure, a dumb, mindless fuck machine that existed for only one purpose in the world.

"Ohhhhhh!"

However... Not all was well with Wintergreen's world. Even though he would never again understand what it was to have freedom, broken entirely with his hyper body, his body primed for solely pleasure, his freedom had been taken from him. And with the entrapment of the goat, the government program was deemed a success, so that the final males who had escaped their rulings on other continents could be brought to endless lust too.

Never again would he know the feel of a cool breeze on his fur, though the sensation of cum pouring viscously from his cock would forever be in his mind. Never would he kiss another without drool slopping from one mouth to the other, a tongue forcing its way dominantly to the back of his mouth, deeply French kissing wetly when he could have experienced a gentler experience. And never again would he be able to kick back in front of the TV doing nothing at all, not when his purpose in life, until the end of all eternity, would be to fuck and to fuck, with nothing else left to him.

At least Wintergreen did not know as he sucked on two hyper tits pushed together, slurping on their flesh and lavishing attention on their nipples as he tried to get even more of the strawberry flavour. He did not know and he never would know, his intelligence permanently broken, a mindless fuck toy for the tigers, even though that was what they were supposed to be to him. Maybe things could have been different if anyone had ever actually stopped to ask Wintergreen what it was that he wanted too.

But no one did as he slurped on their breasts and moaned, a maw wrapped around his dick as he pounded down a tiger's throat, another lashing their tongue over his anal ring. His arsehole ached desperately, though there was no longer a time where he could not remember enjoying that kind of attention, how crudely lewd it was. Yet in the realm of sexual fantasies with the tigers, his reality warped and twisted as his mommies took care of him, coddling and loving on him, anything was possible.

There, there were no limits. Not even the ones that Wintergreen should have been able to set out for himself.

They'd all forget about Wintergreen, in time, except to praise themselves, those in the government and in power, for rehabilitating him so well, for giving him the life that he should always have been fit to lead. The sweetheart deserved it, they said, as the years passed, ten years, twenty years, fifty years, a hundred years, a thousand years...

Time there was endless. And Wintergreen would still be found aching for ecstasy, as his orgasm pounded through him, ongoing, as if he had never had it once in his life before. His cock jetted out more and more cum, tigers lolling and rolling, fat and heavy with his seed, their stomachs round with cum, even as it drooled thickly from all their holes too in the messiest cream-pies ever. Wintergreen was forever fucking, always engaged in sex, his body stronger than ever, even if his true mind was no longer present in his body.

His reality shift had given him the life that he had never asked for and that everyone else had wanted.

Wintergreen moaned, head thrown back, slamming into a tiger's throat, revelling in the tongue and nose shoved into his backside. All that was left to him was ecstasy.

The end of his reality.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Corruption Pt. 01 A corrupted man is drawn to fuck monsters and demons...in NonHuman
Blessed Transformation A shrine maiden is transformed into a breeding spirit fox...in NonHuman
Impregnated and Swelling A tale of hyper pregnancy and lust...in Fetish
Monster Lust A sex-crazed monster pair fuck day and night.in NonHuman
Hyper Lusts: Breeding New Life A hyper-loving anthro gets knocked up and kinky...in Fetish
More Stories