Reality Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She murmured, taking a breath, body tingling with erotic need.

"He will also feel no pain. Now, the slow-acting drugs will take a few hours... But they will include his cock growing to hyper proportions. Of course, this is why your bodies must retain elevated elasticity to take him without being harmed. His nuts will grow in proportion to hyper proportions, which will eventually render the darling immobile. His balls will be like a giant bean bag chair!"

She giggled, pressing her fingers to her lips.

"Of course, the breaks between his orgasms will be slowly decreased, until he can only cum non-stop, no end to it for him. How wonderful is that? His drooling will also increase until he can't close his mouth, so slippery and sloppy... Mmm!"

"His intelligence, like yours, will drop, but his will be much sharper. We'd say that this would reduce him to twenty per cent intelligence, a much sharper decrease than yours. Of course, if you enjoy it, we can talk about altering your intelligence levels further. But it is Wintergreen that we are here to focus on, another drug to act slowly to increase his lust so that he cannot think about anything but sex and breastfeeding, sucking on your milky titties all day and night long. He will no longer even notice the change in the days or the seasons. That will all cease to mean anything to him."

She shuffled her papers, checking what she had jotted down. Her pussy tightened around the shaft plunging into her, a grunt on her lips. No one minded a cum break, after all, but sometimes it was hard to concentrate too.

She groaned. Hm... There had been a few new things added to her notes...

"Ah, yes... So, his vision will also be warped, over time, though this is slow acting so as not to frighten the sweet dear. It will be like he is high on drugs, or magic mushrooms, though no harm will come to him. I hear that he will experience many colourful effects! We'll look into those later for you ladies too, if that suits you."

"And... That's about it! Any questions?"

"How quickly will Wintergreen lose his intelligence?"

"Who gets to play with him first?"

"How can we please him?"

"Ooooh, all very, very good questions!" The supervisor said with a wide smile. "I'll answer the first two first... He will take a week to lose his intelligence to the effect of the drug, though there will be a sharp drop to roughly fifty per cent within the first seven hours. And it will be decided by rota who fucks him first to please him, depending on how the lots are drawn."

Of course, it was actually the tigers who had the most influence in the government who would get to fuck him first. But she wasn't going to tell them that.

"Now... How to please him is what I want to move on to. We have touched on this as we've talked, but your bodies will be primed to please him and only, hence the strawberry flavoured nipples, for example. Your breasts should always be pressed against him as you are pleasing him, always in contact so that he can feel your supple, soft skin."

"You must never, not even the once, leave Wintergreen without a pussy to fill, a mouth around his cock, or even a breast in his mouth to suck on. Anything that the goat could possible enjoy should always and forever be his, forevermore. His life is now in your paws and he will need to be soaked in your milk and his own cum for the rest of his days, always pleased. He has been so unwell, so very unwell, that it is our duty as women of the world to see that that changes for him, that he never again has to go a day without sexual pleasure."

She surveyed them intently, whiskers quivering. Her lower stomach bloated softly with cum, though the thickly built male under her was adding more and more cum to her, letting her belly take it all.

"Mmm... Ladies, you have a very important job. Change this goat's life. He will be arriving very shortly and will wake up confused, while we administer the drugs. You may take your injections within the next hour to ensure that you will be ready."

The tigers were only too eager too, filing into an area that could have been considered medical, moaning and groaning as they were injected. Lust filled them, an increase even then, but the thicker drool in their mouths was palatable from the very first moment, even though it would increase more and more as time went on. Some sat back with their backs to the wall, letting their breasts grow and grow, two feet across, three feet across...four feet across...and greater! There were no two tigers out of the hundred there that were quite the same, even as they took males in with them and giant sex toys to grind onto, lusting and moaning, wanting it all.

"Yes..." One hissed. "Make my titties bigger!"

She hefted her boobs up as they became six, not two, nipples sensitive, so very sensitive. All changes were ones that the tigresses welcomed open-armed, knowing that it was for the better, for a kind of greater good, even though it was far beyond the body modifications that they had personally undertaken so far. It was for another, after all, and their lust and pleasure would come hand in hand with it as they pleased Wintergreen. That was all they had to do, after all, for the rest of their lives. Their long, long, vastly extended lives that would come out more and more, in ways that they could never have imagined before...

It was all worth it, breasts heaving and sagging with milk, their bodies stretchy as some of the tigers tested out the limits of them, even then, by shoving multiple giant dildos into their holes.

"Ohhhhh, yes!"

Everything was as they wanted it to be, the supervisor walking amongst them, a smile on her whiskers. Cum dripped from her pussy, the bloat in her lower abdomen slowly softening. There would be another load of cum to pound up inside her soon enough as her lusts clawed at her. The show to come, after all, would be one of the kinkiest that she had ever seen. And she would have the tossed aside males from the tigresses training to soothe and coddle, the poor bois... They would be all lonely on their own without her to look after them!

And Wintergreen was going to have the best rest of eternity that he could ever have dreamed of...

Part 3

The goat groaned as he blinked awake, slowly coming back to the waking world. His head throbbed something terrible, a pounding, aching pain, but there was something wrong, his head lolling forward as he grunted thickly. He blinked, clearing the fuzz from his eyes, though what Wintergreen saw was not comforting in the slightest.

A clinical, white room, too clean, far, far too clean to be anything good. A government worker, with her tits out and a lanyard around her neck denoting who she was, strode up with a smile on her deer muzzle. Yet it was difficult for Wintergreen to even look up at her, considering how her huge, hyper breasts dominated her figure. They swayed with every step she took and never had anything set so much of a chill into his body and his bones than the serene, fixed smile on her face.

"Wintergreen, darling... Baby..." She cooed, stroking his muzzle even as he whipped his head back from her. "You've got to relax now, it's all going to be okay. Ladies, come in, let's make sure he's not worried at all, okay?"

Wintergreen jumped -- or he would have jumped if he had not been strapped down to the chair, grunting and gasping, eyes bulging. His jaw worked, lips moving, but no words came out as he was surrounded by three tigresses: something that would have been very pleasant and pleasurable, if he had been free to act on his own behalf. He shuddered, moaning fearfully, though there was nowhere for him to recede to as the tigresses murmured soothingly to him, stroking his head, his muzzle, his horns, each one with six breasts each, all hyper. It was a wonder that they could move with breasts that size, squashing luxuriously into each other, but they managed it all the same.

"It's all going to be okay, sweetie, you just relax now."

"Your new mommies are going to take such good care of you."

"Yes, the best of care... You'll never want anything other than what we give you for the rest of your days, there's nothing for you to ever worry about, not ever again."

"Yes, we promise, Wintergreen, we're here to make your life better."

"Relax now, honey, let the nice doctor do their work."

"NO!"

He howled and thrashed, though there was little strength left in him to fight, head still spinning and aching from whatever had happened in his apartment. The deer government worker, if she could even be called a doctor of any kind, smiled, drawing a rolling table with a full tray of syringes there, dozens upon dozens. His stomach lurched.

"Now... These will make things better for you, Wintergreen, okay, darling?" She murmured, readying the first. "You've come to the right place and you've been such a big, brave boi in coming here, you know."

He didn't think that. He didn't think that at all. Didn't she know that he had been dragged from his home by force? A syringe pricked his arm and the goat fought to recoil, though there was still nowhere at all for him to go.

"Unff... Please..."

"That's right, baby," she cooed. "Let it all go. Everything is going to be okay now that you're here. You're going to see so many nice ladies here and everyone is so excited to meet you."

Her words washed over him, though Wintergreen did not know what the injections were for, one prick following the one before, an endless chain of injections. He heaved and panted, head rolling, begging for release, though he couldn't even get the words out anymore, an incoherent garble of moaning, whimpering, his body feeling...different.

"That's right, honey," a tigress cooed, snuggling his head up between her tits. "The nice doctor is going to make you nice and horny, she's going to fix you. You're going to be so needy, you're going to be fixed again. Won't that be nice, darling?"

No... No, it would not be nice. He didn't think so, not as a little more saliva filled his mouth, licking his lips, swallowing it down, though his arm was already numb from so many injections. Fear numbed him better than any repeated pain, though even that, oddly, fell away, swiftly too. That was strange, very strange, and even the touch of the deer "doctor" felt oddly pleasant, entirely out of position with the scene at hand.

His nuts ached and churned, but that seemed normal, even though they strained within their sack, seeming to grow. Wintergreen blinked, but could not focus on it, considering it a trick of his frenzied, frantic mind, his head whipping back and forth to the extent that the tigers allowed, though they hugged him tightly. There was no escape and yet there was a part of him that longed for it still, moaning and grunting, his body tingling through right to the tips of his fingers.

That felt nice... His eyelids were heavy, head rolling back, his tongue thick and heavy in his mouth. Hm... That was weird and, despite his fear, he thought that it perhaps could not have been so bad if things were feeling...good.

But...no... He struggled, so many breasts surrounding him, pushing their way into his face, a nipple between his lips. Why did it taste like strawberries? That was strange, very strange, though he could not pull back, suckling weakly. He was tired, so very tired. He didn't want to give in to things but he didn't want to fight anymore either. It felt as if he had been fighting for so many years at that time that surely it was time for him to have a little rest too. Maybe he had fought long and hard enough. Maybe it was time to give in.

Yet the drugs dulled the edges of his senses quickly, taking away his capacity to think about escape, his mind wandering in a fog. His cock ached and throbbed, still hard despite everything, though it swiftly leaked pre-cum, a pool growing under the chair as if it had been dripping and drooling even when he had been unconscious. Wintergreen didn't know what he thought about that but even the sensation of how his nuts rested on the chair beneath him, his legs parted to allow himself that comfort, was erotic.

It was hot... Oh, but he didn't want to think it so, even as a new weight settled into his body, though it was only later that he would see how his newfound elasticity had sunken into him. The problem there was that he would never again have the mental capacity to truly appreciate it.

"There now..." The doctor cooed, giving him a little scratch behind the ears. "That's better now, isn't it? Only one more left, you good, brave, excellent boi..."

Wintergreen groaned, yet the push of the last needle into the side of his arse came with a throb of pleasure, his mind confused, pinging back and forth between horror and arousal. Nothing made sense, but, for him, it would never again have to make sense, the edges of the beings in the room around him wavering and shivering as if he was not quite seeing them property. Blinking set things back to rights for a moment and yet that moment was fleeting, surprisingly so to him. But he didn't know what else to do.

He was barely aware of what was happening as he was lifted onto a stretcher of sorts, his body weighing him down, moaning, whimpering, though he didn't seem to be able to make full sentences anymore, only partial ones.

"Please let me go...to..." He tried, licking his lips, working his jaw. "I want to go..."

He knew what he wanted to say, but the words simply would not leap from his thoughts to his lips, strangely enough, and he didn't have the energy to keep pushing on and pressing the issue. The stretcher bowed under his weight as the tigresses, the strongest of them supposedly, hefted it up on their shoulders, bouncing along with their tits jiggling. He had nowhere to go, his cock pouring out cum, though it was not as strong of an orgasm as what was to come, even if Wintergreen may not have known that at that time. He would not need to know anything much, not anymore, not as his entire world twisted and turned around him.

The goat moaned, lights flashing, crossing through a large tunnel that opened up into a big arena-like room. He could only compare it to being a football stadium, which was, in fact, where the tigresses had been trained, though it had a roof and was always protected from the elements. The simulations and effects that they could apply to the room would need a taller roof than normal too, allowing them to warp his sense of reality more and more as time went on.

"Oh, look, it's the little one!"

"Oh, he's so adorable!"

"It's finally time for us to show you how much we love you, Wintergreen!"

So many paws, so many breasts, all rubbing against him, teasing, pleasing, grasping at his cock. Wintergreen moaned, his stomach juddering with fear, although he could not do anything, not even as the straps loosened around him.

"Such a good boi, a good, brave boi," someone praised him. "You've done so well... But it's time to let all that go now. You don't have to worry about anything, not ever again."

"Yes, your mommies are here for you now, you don't have to think, don't have to worry. Just let mommy take care of you, our sweet boi..."

He squirmed and fought, though his limbs did not seem to move quite as he wanted them to anymore. It was not that he could not stand or run or anything, but almost as if the entire world that he was familiar with had shifted a single pixel to the left, throwing everything off. It was part of his drop in intelligence and the drug that twisted his world into feeling unreal and dreamlike, yet only the tiniest part of it slipping in and showing through.

His cock swelled a little, each pump of blood making it a little larger, having grown an inch from its solid two feet already. Yet it was so slow that Wintergreen could not feel it swelling, panting, the tigresses pinning him between their bodies as he was hefted up in the air. Although they were a normal range of heights, their breasts dominated, making them look larger than how they actually were, giggling and groping, paws on his cock, his nuts, squeezing, teasing.

"Ohhhh, you feel so good, Wintergreen! That's right... You're going to be a big boi now, you have to please every last one of your mommies too. And what's a good wittle boi going to do for us, hm?"

He whimpered, moaning, though he could not control anything, his paws helpless as he was pushed onto a tiger, his cock teasing between her tits. It was as if he was a passive player in his own life, a doll that could be posed and placed in certain positions, yet had no more power on anything. All he knew was that he was horny, so horny, his tongue feeling longer and thicker, though that could have been with the little more saliva in his mouth confusing things. His mind could not linger on the thought for all that long, slipping, distracted, lustful arousal getting the best of him.

"Yes, good boi, Wintergreen!"

The tigresses encouraged him as his hips, without the consent of his mind, thrust and bucked, shoving his huge dick between three pairs of tits at once. She cried out, licking her lips as drool splattered everywhere, clearly in a similar state a shim, though the tigers were all very much there by choice. The goat's eyes glazed over, though his mind was not in a position to take in the monstrous enormity of what was happening to him.

He'd shunned extreme sex for so long...and now there was no escaping it. His cock ached and throbbed, more than enough breasts there to encase him, so soft, so very soft. His body jerked and shuddered and there was nowhere for him to go, nowhere for him to run, whimpering, howling, his head thrown back as he worked his jaw without sensible thoughts slipping forth.

"Yes, good, Wintergreen!" They cried, letting him feed on their lust and hunger for him. "Harder, Wintergreen! You don't have to fight it anymore!"

The only thing that the goat had ever been fighting had been for the right to live his life as he thought he had a right to, but there was only so much that could be done. He was sore, so very sore, and he knew that there was no way out. The tigers stretched as far as the eye could see, stirring up deeply set fantasies from the hidden, dark recesses of his mind. It could have been purely hot if he'd been doing it of his own free will and yet his body responded to the forced pleasure as if it was willing all the same. The body did not know. And what the body rebelled against, the drugs stripped from it, moment by moment.

All out of his control, even his thrusts, their paws squeezing and groping, running all over him, massaging as they practically worshipped him. The centre of attention when he never had wanted that, he grunted thickly, thrusting harder and harder, his cock spilling pre-cum more thickly than ever. Well, at least he thought it was thicker than ever, for he didn't have much of a frame of reference to go on, painting the tiger's hyper tits with his seed as he slammed between them, over and over again.

Yet he was dragged aside even as he covered her face in a sloshing of fresh cum, forced onto his back as a tigress seated herself on his cock. Her pussy swallowed up his dick even before it had finished cumming, taking one orgasm into herself as he yowled from the over sensitivity.

"There's our good boi," she crooned... "Make sure you drink up all your milk now!"

They grinned and giggled, pressing in, nowhere to go -- not that he could flee anyway as the tigers held him tightly, squeezing and rubbing their tits on him.

"Oh, I have some reaaaaally milky titties for our little one..."

With his head spinning with overstimulation, he grunted and heaved, yet his chest was forced to strain as a hugely hyper tit was squashed over his muzzle, cutting off his ability to breathe. A nipple was shoved into his mouth and he shuddered as strawberry overwhelmed him once again, though the extreme softness of their breasts too could not be denied. His paws wanted to come up, however shaky they were, his mind and his arousal in conflict with one another.