All Comments on 'Realizing My Place'

by Shauna_Wood

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What innovation

A tranny happens on a chance for "BIG BLACK COCK!" A daring new story line. Congrats on the clever concept. Never saw a story like that before!

aurelietv78aurelietv78over 11 years ago
Great start..

please continue this story, it has a big potential....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Trash!!!

the other two are sucking up to you. This is pure Trash.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 11 years ago
I liked it

Isn't it funny how those who flame your stories are always anonymous? Yes, it's trash -- so is 99% of what is on Literotica. No, it's not original -- neither is 99% of what is on Literotica. It's a porn site, for God's sake. What matters is that this story was well written and got me hard and I want to see chapter 2. And if the two anonymous commenters can write anything more original and of higher quality, I'll gladly read that, too. So to them, I say, "Put up or shut up!" And to Shauna_Wood, I say, "Good job, and give us more!"

darklacedarklaceover 11 years ago
Lovely.

Well, i thought it was lovely. i thought it was earnest and personal. Yes, it was derivative and riddled with stereotypes and odd little details (redheads generally do not look good in pink), but Shauna didn't fall in love with Tyler because of his cock! She fell for him because he protected her and seemed to want to continue protecting and loving her. He wasn't just a support system for a cock, he was a more complicated character than that. You anonymous reviewers, if you have nothing helpful to say then stay silent. Your vitriol isn't at all useful.

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 11 years ago

great story, and writing different and unique from the standard sissy- tranny- big black cock theme, and i enjoyed it very much!! please write more chapters!!! if for no other reason than to annoy, and piss-off the anonymous flamers...!!!!!!!!!!!

HighHeeledHoneyHighHeeledHoneyover 11 years ago
A great start

Really good scene setting which then leads to a great ending.....of what I hope is just the first part.

Ignore the negative comments.......my only criticism is that Shauna picks 3" heels to wear!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

fuck.......dat was hard...........it made me cum real quick...............

theothermrtheothermrover 11 years ago
Damn hot!

Got me rock hard, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel

You must write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You lucky slutty BBC fuckslut Tgirl

Very erotic, please continue on to many chapters of your BBC fantasies.

I agree with the comment below, you must wear at least 5 " platform heels in the next chapters. I envy you at having gagged on Tyler's BIG BLACK COCK.

As a white blonde bubble butt Tgirl living in Vegas, I too love pink. I found out through my many BBC fantasies that hot pink drives those big black studs crazy.

I wear my hot pink naughty schoolgirl BBC fuckslut outfit for them with 6" hot pink platform stiletto heels. I absolutely love to tease their BIG BLACK 12' COCKS until they are rock hard and dripping wet with precum. I especially love to beg those big black studs to fuck me balls deep with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

I love it when they are rough with me and fuck me deep and hard and call me their white sissy fuckslut Tgirl whore. Last weekend I realized one of my many BBC fantasies.

I was in absolute Tgirl bliss when I was ravaged by 3 BIG BLACK 12' COCKS all at the same time. Fuck yeah, I had 36" of BIG BLACK COCKS balls deep inside me.

I almost passed out in Tgirl extasy when all 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS exploded and cummed balls deep inside me. I looked at myself in the mirror and watched their black cum drip down my hot pink silky shiny stockings and onto my hot pink 6" platform stiletto heels.

Tgirl Jill 4BBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love Of Black Cocks

Here i am dressed in a black bra black garter belt black seamed stockings heels full wig and make up with bright lips.Tied to a bed with a monster 10'' black cock deep in my ass and one deep down my throat .They both are taking turns filling me with loads of cum.And ass to mouth for cock and balls clean up.After they filled me with they filled my mouth with pee.They both gave a gold shower peeing all over my face and body

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous