Realizing Why He Was Submissive

Story Info
A slave boy realizing why he continued to be submissive.
2.1k words
4.1
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was just getting home from work, and getting ready to go to the gym when he got the text from her, his Mistress. He had set a special ring tone for her so he would know he had to respond right away, she punished slaves that didn't respond promptly when she wanted something. For someone who was only of average height and build, and looked SO innocent, she had quite the sadistic streak.

The text read "come over, now." He frowned, he would miss his work out and he needed his routines, otherwise he would get agitated. She knew this and sometimes he thought she did it disrupted his schedule on purpose. To his surprise it appeared to be a group text. As he stood there stunned another text from the unknown number popped up saying "yes ma'am". Another slave. Interesting. He didn't know she had another. He wasn't sure if he was jealous, or worried that the time had finally come for him to be forced to interact with other men. She had been very specific when going over his limits, saying that if he didn't list it as a hard limit then he would be expected to sexually engage with other men, without protest, whenever she pleased.

Chris arrived at her house and parked in the driveway, noting that there were no other cars there. He knocked on the door and when she opened it he stopped to look for other men, and noticed for the first time how really tiny his mistress actually was. At 6'3" he was relatively tall and well muscled from his years in the marines. She was 5'6" and it always unnerved him that she could look so sweet when she was actually so vicious. He stripped per the usual protocol and put all of this things by the door. He kneeled and waited to find out why he was here. She hadn't specified that he needed to bring anything - usually if she wanted groceries or labor she told him what to bring or wear for the task.

"I've had a very hard day at work slave boy, and I need to take my frustrations out on someone" she said in her sweet sing-song voice. She seemed happy not stressed, and maybe a little drunk. For a moment he let his mind wander and wish she would get really drunk, so that he could pin her to the bed and fuck her like a little slut. One glance at her staring at him, like he was a complete moron, changed his mind quickly enough. He was a switch but she definitely wasn't. She was scary when she was quiet. It occurred to him he might be used as a pain slut tonight and he started to panic. Last time she had caned him he had barely made it to ten before he was ready to cry on her sheets.

She continued to stare without saying a word. Thinking. She was truly terrifying sometimes. Her eyes locked onto his face and with a glare she snapped "don't stare at me". She hated that, he knew better. He silently prayed "please God don't let it be the cane." "Follow me" she said and proceeded up the stairs. "Go kneel in your normal spot by my bed." He did as instructed kneeling in front of the large mirror placed on the wall opposite her bed, giving her the perfect view when she had a slave kneeling in his spot with his face buried between her legs if she sat at the edge of the bed.

He waited for a long time, and begun to get bored, wondering if she had changed her mind and might send him home rather than deal with him tonight. Sometimes she thought dealing with him was too exhausting and didn't bother. She was brilliant and having to explain things to average people, step by step, frustrated her. He was anxious, being left alone with too many thoughts made him crazy. He heard the door downstairs suddenly. Was someone else here? Had they knocked and he just hadn't heard it? His anxiety levels shot through the roof as he heard someone far heavier than her thudding up the stairs. Was it another man, a bull? A cuck? Was he the cuck? Of course he was the cuck, he would never be the bull.

As she walked into the room he leaned towards the door to see a much older heavyset man peeking pack at him as he crawled into the room. She had the older man kneel directly opposite Chris at end of the bed so that they were facing each other. She grabbed a cane neither of them had seen resting up against the wall and smacked it furiously down on the old man's back. They both cried out and grabbed the sheets. She laughed looking at Chris and said, "I didn't hit YOU moron." She laid into the older man with the cane for several long, brutal minutes. Chris could hardly stand to watch the man as he gritted his teeth and came close to tears, flinching with each hit.

When she was done both men sat gasping. She smiled and happily sat at the foot of the bed, then proceeded to stretch like a cat. She instructed the old man to go fetch her wine glass. He crawled out very slowly, in obvious pain. She then swung her feet up in front of Chris and said "I want a foot rub." He was too scared to do anything but comply silently.

As he rubbed her feet and she started talking about how she wanted a creative slave for some project that involved photographing her house from a slave's viewpoint. His mind began to wander, reliving the horrific beating he had just witnessed. He couldn't get the other man's face grimacing in pain out of his mind. He wished he had stood up and yanked the cane out of her hand. He was a trained marine and had at least 50 pounds on her, what could she have done, really? He hated himself for doing nothing. He hated that he was at her beck and call, and most of all he hated knowing that if he ever refused her anything she would dismiss him in the blink of an eye, and replace him within minutes. The other man now serving as a table for her wine glass at the foot of the bed was living proof of that. He was literally nothing to her and it made him furious.

Chris tried to think of something else. He tried work but work made him just as angry. His boss was a micromanaging jerk. If he was going to be micromanaged he would have preferred a sexy, half naked, angry woman like his mistress doing it. As she relaxed he only became more anxious. Between work, the other man in the room staring at him, the fact that he was a useless goon to her and that he was missing his workout... it was all making him want to have a meltdown. Why did he do this to himself?

She sighed and sat up. "Go put my wine glass in the dishwasher and go home" she said to the other slave. Chris relaxed considerably. She saw his relief and laughed. "I wouldn't make you suck his cock on the first date." She really was evil. He hated her so much sometimes. Then she touched him and everything changed.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and laughed when she missed one and her hand slipped down his back causing her to slip forward. Her soft skin grazing his back and breasts looming in front of his face, her warm body surrounding his. She dragged her arm back up and used him to balance as she got up. She was so drunk, but as she righted herself and smiled sweetly at him he couldn't help but smile back. She was a charming monster when she wanted to be.

"I want to shower" she stated. She was always SO blunt. He wasn't sure how to proceed but she didn't give him an option. She never did. It kind of helped alleviate some of the anxiety - she was very literal and direct. He never had to guess what he was supposed to be doing to please her. That was why he was submissive more often that dominant he realized. She pulled her top over her head and the rest of her clothes followed as she walked towards the shower. She threw them on the floor and said "pick those up" as she sauntered naked and completely un-self-consious, to the bathroom. He stared in awe.

He picked up her clothes and deposited them into the laundry basket. She was waiting for her shower water to warm up. He frowned. He should be getting the shower ready for her, but she probably thought he was too stupid and slow to do that. When the water was sufficiently warm enough she stepped in and said "come here, get in." This was another surprise. She had never done anything of the sort before and it made him nervous. She picked out a flowered bottle off the shelf and handed it to him. "Soap me up" she stated. He felt his erection jump to life before he even touched her. This was going to make things very difficult.

He took a deep breath, and then another; breathing seemed harder suddenly. He lathered the smelly goop over his shaking hands and slowly began applying it very gently, almost without touching her to her back. He was struck again by how small and fragile she seemed. She had tiny bones like a bird. She glanced over her shoulder and glared at him. "Massage it in, stupid." He snapped back to reality and began massaging her again, he was afraid to soap over her breasts but when he had no choice he closed his eyes and tried not to let his hands linger. Displeasing her was NOT an option.

He realized he was holding his breath and tried to force himself to breath again. He was hopelessly turned on by her curves and as he kneeled down to soap her legs he waned more than anything to push is face into her ass and taste her, even just to smell her would do. He felt like he was high. This is why he was submissive. When he was done she rinsed off and pointed to a towel nearby. He handed it to her and she stepped out of the shower. "Clean yourself up - you're going to get home too late to shower tonight." He smiled and relaxed. She was always thinking ahead. He never had to worry about managing his own life or making the right decisions with her.

When he stepped out of the shower he heard her yell out "use the purple towel on the top rack and put it in the laundry basket when you're done." He dried off and returned to his spot at the foot of her bed and kneeled. She had on a T shirt and pair of panties and was now laying on her bed as if ready to sleep. "Get on the bed, on the other side and lay next to me" she instructed. When he was on the bed she grabbed his arm and pulled it over her, then snuggled up next to him - the little spoon. "When I fall asleep go get the key hanging by the door, the one with the flashlight on it, turn off all the lights in the house, then lock my front door and leave the key under the mat when you leave" she instructed.

He wasn't sure what to make of this, she was a soft cuddly little creature in his arms, but he couldn't forget the enraged caning he saw earlier that night either. He watched as her cat joined them, and the two snuggled happily pressed against him. She went to bed early and was soon asleep in his arms. He was almost afraid to move and wake her, but he knew she would be twice as angry if she woke up and found him there. He locked up and headed home. He felt so relaxed and at peace. As if all the anger she had generated in him had somehow exhausted all of his other emotions, and left him with nothing but serenity. Chris realized in that moment that THIS was why he always went back. No matter how angry or helpless she made him feel, she also relaxed him. He only truly found respite from his thoughts and life, after she had pushed him to his breaking point.