Really Nat?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT? She, did not." Dee gasped and instantly looked pale.

"Which part?" Dee had a sheepish look on her face. She knew that I didn't pull the dildo comment out of my ass, it had to have come from somewhere reliable.

"What...what did she say?"

"She said that I'd be surprised by the size of your collection." Dee's mouth dropped open, and almost trying to defend herself, as she spoke.

"When she said size, you know that she was referring to quantity, right."

"Dee, I don't care." Dee was staring at me.

"I mean...well...I just don't want you to think that I stuff huge things up there."

"Dee, I honestly..."

"You believe me, don't you?"

There was no answer. The screen door banged as it closed behind me. I took 2 stairs at a time as I rushed to get into the shower. The water felt good running over me, but not nearly as good as when I sprayed a load of cum over the tiled walls and floor. Jerking off in the shower was something that I rarely did, but the thoughts racing through my head of Dee and Nat using toys to get themselves off, and the picture of Nat's ass in front of me all day, was enough to make it one of those occasions. I took way longer in the bathroom than I normally do. I had shaved and showered. And when I got back to my room, Nat was waiting.

"Really?"

"Really, what?"

"Can't you keep a secret asshole? You told Dee that I told you about her collection? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Me, what's wrong with you? Why the hell would you tell your own brother about his sisters sharing things that they stuff up their twats? It's just not right."

"You double standard idiot. It's okay for you to do it, but not us. I've been waiting to talk to you for the past 20 minutes, you think I couldn't hear you jerking off when I put my ear to the door."

"Really Nat. Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Lots of stuff. That's why I need you to be able to keep a secret. I need to know that whatever happens, you won't tell anyone." She was looking at me like she was very pissed off.

"Maybe if you told me it was a secret. Or told me like you weren't bragging about you and Dee sharing...something very personal, I would have known."

"Fuck you're thick." Nat left and didn't return. I actually didn't see her until dinner. Even then, she didn't look my way.

Thankfully, Thursday morning was very quiet. Mom, Dad and Dee had all left for work. Nat was nowhere to be seen, so I was in the clear. With no plans in sight, I grabbed a bowl to cereal and sat my ass down to watch whatever the hell I felt like watching.

Unfortunately, my time alone was short lived. Nat came into the living room wearing only her sleepwear. She sat there for a good 30 minutes before she spoke.

"Dylan." I was watching sports highlights and had no idea what she was saying.

"What?"

"Dylan." Still no idea, but she must have been serious, because she never calls him Dylan.

"Nat, what the fuc..."

"You asked me if there was anyone special that I liked."

"Dylan...you like...oooooooooh." I finally caught on to what she was saying. "Does he know?"

"No stupid."

"Why Dylan?"

"Well, it's either him or you. And if it were you, it might get a little uncomfortable for us around the holidays. You know if I bring you home and introduce you as my boyfriend and everything. It might freak some people out." I laughed at what she was saying. "It's not funny."

"Come on Nat. It's very funny. I'm glad that you have a crush on Dylan, but you might want to let him in on the secret. At least that way he knows that you like him." She sat in silence again. Staring at me like she wanted to beat me to death with the TV remote. "What?"

"I can't tell him."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't think that I'm hot enough for him. And...well I don't know anything about sex, and I know that he does. I know that for sure, so that's why I need you to keep a secret."

"Nat, you know that I can keep a secret. It's just that you have never told me one."

"I told you about Dee's dildo collection."

"Yeah, but not once did you say that it was a secret, did you." I had her on a technicality. After a few minutes of her not speaking, I knew that she was waiting for me to ask what the secret was. "Okay, I'm sorry about the Dee thing. Tell me what you want me to keep to myself, I promise. No one will ever hear a thing about it, cross my heart." I made the sign of the cross, like when we were kids.

"Don't make fun of me Bry."

"Jesus, since when are you so sensitive? Are you having your period?"

"You're such a dick. I ask you for one favor and right away you think that it's a feminine thing. You're always such an insensitive asshole."

"ME? See Nat, that's the problem. You haven't asked or told me squat. You throw shots at me all the fucking time, yet I'm the "insensitive" one. That's hilarious." There was a very long deliberation inside her head. She was weighing up the pros and cons of whatever she wanted to tell me, and in the end, she had already told me what she wanted. Now she wanted to ask me something, and that would be what she wanted kept a secret.

"I need you to look at me. See if the changes are working." I just nodded. "And tell me if you think that Dylan might want to date someone like me."

My brotherly instincts kicked into high gear. My little sister had a crush on my best friend and for some reason, thought that she wasn't good enough for him.

"I don't need to look at you. Nat...you're already too good for Dylan. You always have been, but if you really like him...you'll have to change the way that you treat him and the way that you talk to him. I mean some guys enjoy sarcasm with a big ole side order of crazy, but you tend to cross the line...but only a bit." I tried to lighten the mood, but it didn't work.

Nat was standing in front of me, watching me watching her.

"You ready?" Before I could ask, "for what?", her nightshirt was beside me on the sofa.

Don't get me wrong, topless women have always had a very distinct way of keeping my attention, but Nat's perky titties had me absolutely mesmerized. I could have stared at her perfect pair for the remainder of the day, but my younger sister wasn't done. I watched as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her pants and pulled them down. Even if I wanted to try to stop her, I couldn't have. I was speechless, and from somewhere deep inside of me, I don't think I even considered trying to stop her, because I wanted to see her naked.

Naked, except for the pair of pink Nike no-show socks, Nat stood with her hands on her hips. Her slender, curved hips. Nat had lost almost every ounce of her baby fat, not that she really needed to. The jogging / running, along with her healthy diet had her in really good shape. She was short and her toned body was the perfect amount of skin and bones. Her curves were very evident, but not overpowering. Her boobs hung nicely on her chest. A solid "B" cup, that look good enough that I was hardening up just from seeing them. When she spun, I got a good look at her firm naked ass. The same ass that I had watched bouncing in front of me every time that we jogged. Staring at her, I could only see one thing that I might change, and it was a preference thing, not a flaw.

"Well?"

"Really Nat, where the hell have you been hiding that body?" Her shy smile told me that my words pleased her.

"Do...do you think Pickle would like it?"

"I'm very sure that anyone with a "pickle" would like it."

"But..."

"But what?"

"Come on Bryan, I know you. There's something that isn't right. I can see it in your eyes. Tell me right now, you promised." It wasn't a deal breaker. In fact, any guy that saw Nat naked in front of them might not even notice. "Stop being a dick and tell me."

"Okay, calm down. Nat you're absolutely gorgeous. I only thing that I would question is, when was the last time that you trimmed up that bush? It's pretty hairy." My little sister looked down at her crotch. The fingers of her right hand pulled at the hair that was covering her mound. When she did, her lips split just enough to expose her inner pink to me. Then, only to add to my pain, she rubbed her long fingers through the long, dark strands, and into her valley. I was now fully erect.

"Never. It has never occurred to me to do it." After a short pause. "Should I? I mean do guys like it bald, or should I leave some hair?"

"Some do, but generally they like it trimmed a bit shorter. I mean, at least I do. But that's only me." I grinned at my sister as I stared at her hairy bush and I couldn't resist giving her a little shot. "Who knows, maybe Dylan likes the native Amazonian jungle look."

"Oh. Alright, I'll trim it before we move on to the next part." The whole Dylan thing went right over her head.

"Next part. What next part?"

A shyness moved over Nat as she stood naked before me. My usually sarcastic, witty, sometimes a little bit too bitchy sister, was fighting to tell me what the "next part" was.

"Nat, for Christ's sake, you apparently have no problem showing me your tits and your twat, so if you gotta ask me another question, just fuckin do it."

Her eyes squinted and the bitchy look returned instantly.

"It's not a question asshole, it's a request."

"Well, enlighten me." My patience was wearing thin with my sister.

"No dick smack, I want you to enlighten me."

"What?" What the fuck was I missing. "Okay, try explaining what you want to me Do it like I have a learning disability."

"Jesus Christ Bryan, you do have a learning disability. Just how fucking dumb are you? I want you to teach me about sex."

Apparently, I am very dumb. Nat was asking me to teach her about sex, but I still didn't understand what she wanted. I could see the questioning look on her face, and I wanted to help her.

"Yeah. Sure. Get dressed. Just tell me what you want to know. I have a health book in my room, and we can find whatever else we need online. There has to be lots of informative stuff that we can look up."

Nat's hands were planted firmly on her naked hips. The tiny toes on her right foot were tapping a silent beat on the hardwood flooring beneath them.

"What?"

"God damn it Bryan, I want you to fuck me!"

I tried to speak, but it came out like a bunch of jumbled words. No one would have been able to understand what I was saying. Deep breaths. I tried to calm myself down. I tried to get air into my lungs, but it wasn't working. I would have been okay if she put her clothes back on, but she was naked in front of me, her tits lifting and lowering with every deep breath that she took. Her wild bush covered any view of her lips or clit, but I had witnessed them, I knew that it was there, and I knew what they looked like, and I knew that she wanted me to see them again.

"Whe..." I had gasped at the air to clear the frog out of my throat so that I could continue. "When?"

The tapping of her foot didn't stop. For someone that was asking me to have sex with her, she sure did look agitated.

"Now asshole, but apparently you prefer a more groomed pussy, so I'm going to trim it for you." Her eyes were like slits and she tilted her head as she watched me pulling off my night pants. "Bry, what are you..."

I knew that it was wrong. I knew that I shouldn't even entertain the idea of what was about to happen, but I couldn't stop myself. It was a gift being given to me, and I was going to accept it without question.

The tip of my cock poked her in the mid-belly before I leaned down so that your mouths could meet. Nat moaned as my lips crushed against hers. At 14" taller than her, it made it a bit awkward to bend down for a kiss, so I cupped the cheeks of her ass in my hands, lifted her off the floor and set her naked ass on the cool granite countertop. Nat gave a short squeal as her flesh touched the smooth, cool stone surface. My smile did not go undetected.

"What."

"Nothing. It's just that, it can't be that cold, considering you're wearing a fur coat down there." Before she had a chance to respond, I covered her lips with mine. My tongue tried to penetrate her mouth, but her lips held tightly closed. I stood back, giving my little sister time to collect herself. "Nat, maybe we should wait. You can try another time, when you're more ready"

"No. I want to. It's just. It's just...I don't want to disappoint you."

"That should be the other way around. It might be me that disappoints you. Maybe I don't have what you need."

Nat lifted my curled fist up off of the counter and uncurled my fingers. Pulled my flat hand forward, she placed my hand on her virgin breast. I could feel the soft skin, and the hard nipple.

"Fuck Nat, they're incredible." She blushed as my hands explored her boobs. "You tell me to stop if I do anything that you don't like."

My lips touched the side of her neck, and she let out a cute little giggle. Then her body tensed as my lips moved down so that I could kiss her strawberry nipples. I sucked and licked each of them. Rotating often so that they weren't jealous of each other.

"That...that feels really good."

Apparently, my little sister liked when I gently bit her nipple and flicked it with my tongue. I let my hand slip down to Nat's hip as I continued to suckle her breasts, and when it went even lower, she lifted so that it could cup her ass.

The giggles returned when I kissed her belly. A soft "quit" when she pushed my head, made me stop. I looked up from her stomach and Nat's eyes were wide open. She knew where I was headed, and she knew the next place my tongue would be.

"Bry, you really don't have to if you..."

Her thighs were warm on my face. I couldn't reach her pussy with my mouth, because her legs were still clamped tightly together. "Nat, you need to spread them." And when she did, I could feel the heat and smell the excitement.

This was uncharted territory for me. I had gone down on a couple of my girlfriends, but never one that had any hair. And Nat had hair. My mouth filled with the dark strands as my tongue darted forward. It wasn't horrible, in fact I was rock hard.

Centering in on where I knew her lips would be, I moved my tongue up and down, cutting a path until I was rewarded with flesh. Nat's meaty lips surrounded my tongue as soon as it found her slit.

"Fuuu..." I moved up until I found her clit. "Bry, oh my god. That feels..."

I reached to grab one of Nat's boobs, but it was gone. My sister had laid down flat on the kitchen island. Her legs were bent at the knees and were spread as far open as she possibly could. The wide-open space gave me the opportunity to use my left hand to pull back some of her hair, and when I did...what a view. Nat's pussy was beautiful. Full meaty lips that were much darker than her pink insides. And her clit. Her clit looked like nothing I had ever seen before. It stuck out and was smooth and shiny. And Nat also loved whenever I touched it.

My continuing exploration found that Nat no longer had a barrier. It was probably ripped away by one of Dee's toys. Although she no longer had it, she was still very tight. Tight enough that it felt like her walls were caressing my finger.

Working both my finger and my tongue on her, I could hear and feel my sister change. Her breathing became more rapid, and her body became more rigid. My left hand was holding back her fur and parting her lips. My right middle finger was pushing in and out of her tightness, while my tongue was using her clit as a punching bag. It seemed like it was just what she wanted. She had asked for it, and there I was, fulfilling her request.

"Shhiiiiiiiiiit." I could feel her fingers wrapping into my hair. "Oh my god, Bry." I continued until her legs started to buck and Nat's hands pushed at the top of my head. "Sto...stop."

Her body was naked and open before me. Head back, looking at the ceiling. Chest heaving from her orgasm. Arms and legs spread wide on the kitchen island, it occurred to me that having lunch there would never be the same.

Nat was at the perfect height for me to give her oral, but actual penetration wouldn't be possible unless I stood on a chair. So, I took my time and ran my fingers over Nat's naked body while her heartbeat dropped back down to a normal rate. Tracing her legs, arms, belly and nipples, I touched every inch of her skin, and not a drop of blood had left my dick, as I search for the perfect place to take her virginity.

"Dee?" I said it like it was a question. Like my mind was playing tricks on me. Like I was imagining what I was seeing.

"What?" Nat asked me from her dream like trace.

"Fuck. Nat, you gotta hurry. Dee's home." I watched through the window as Dee's car pulled into the driveway. She was home early, but that didn't matter. If we didn't move, she was going to catch us.

Nat jumped down from the island and I tried to help ease her down. My cock pushed up between her legs and was dragged through the wet valley of her hairy lips. "Fuuuuuuck." I wanted to push it in right there and then. "Clothes." Nat was still naked and halfway across the room. Turning back, she grabbed her 2 pieces and darted up the stairs. Yelling, "tell her I'm not home", as she left.

My t-shirt and night pants were in place by the time Dee came in the door, but with no underwear on, it would take some creative moving to hide my hard dick from Dee.

"Hey kid."

"Hey. You're home early."

"Nope. I only work a half day on Thursday's. See nobody ever pays any attention do what I do around here." Dee crinkled her nose and sniffed the air. "Do you smell pus..." She stopped mid-sentence. Looked at me and continued. "You have one of your girlfriends over?"

"Nope."

"You sure?"

"Yup." Dee walked around the kitchen and I moved to the opposite side of the island. Her nose was still trying to determine what the smell was in the air.

"Well, it smells an awful lot like..." Dee stopped at the edge of the island and looked at me, then down at the countertop. The damp puddle was very evident. Reaching down, she dragged her fingers through the wet residue on the granite.

Lifting her hand to her nose, she drew in a deep whiff. "Really?" Her tongue darted out so just the tip touched the wetness on her fingers. Circling toward me, she came around the corner of the island and stood beside me, "No girlfriend here? Bryan, we eat there for Christ's sake." Leaning down, she smelled my face. "You better wash up the countertop with bleach. Maybe do your face while you're at it."

She stepped back and started to leave, then stopped.

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"Your girlfriend."

"Dee, there's no one here. I promise. I'm all alone."

"You're a shitty liar Bryan. You always have been. There's...stuff right there, and your face smells like pussy, and your...your dick is rock hard. Something is fuckin going on around here."

"No, it is not."

"Which part?"

"Look Dee, no one's here. Nothings going on, and my dick isn't hard."

"Then stand up."

"I'm not..."

"You don't have to show it to me, I know it's hard. You're such a pig Bryan, I should tell mom you were fucking on the countertop. We spend family time there, you asshole."

Yes, we did.

Dee left me behind and headed up the stairs. I prayed that she wouldn't run into Nat. I did the only thing that I could, I waited. 37 minutes later, Dee walked by me. She had a strange look on her face. She didn't believe for a second that I was watching a cooking show.

"Where are you going?"

"Ellen's house."

"Can you drop me off at Dylan's place."

"Yeah..." I jumped off the sofa and made like I was headed somewhere.

"I'll be right down. I'm going to grab a shower and..."

"Nope. No. Not a chance. I'm leaving right now. I'm not waiting for your dumb ass."

I gave her a "thanks a lot", as the door closed behind her.