Really Nat?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was never my intention to leave the house, but it definitely helped to erase most of Dee's suspicions.

Nat was nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere, including the Harry Potter room under the stairs and found nothing. I didn't want to yell out but, I was curious where she went. My whispering call out of, "Nat", finally gave me what I was looking for.

"She gone?"

"Yeah. She drove away a couple minutes ago. Where were you?"

"Hiding in mom and dad's bathroom."

That explained it. Their room and especially their bathroom had long been off limits to all of us. It was their private domain, and all hell would break loose if any of us were ever caught in there.

"Smart move."

My little sister grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall. She was excited, like she was taking me to see presents under the Christmas tree.

"Your room, okay." My cock was back to being a piece of steel. Hell yes, my room worked. The door closed behind us and Nat turned to kiss me. "I was fucking dying. I wanted to scream at her to get out of the house. If she didn't leave, I swear to god, I would have fucked you right in front of her. Bryan?"

"Yes."

"Do all guys do that to their girlfriends?" I knew that she meant giving oral.

"Not all of them, but they should."

Pulling my pants down, Nat released me and took me into her mouth. Mumbling around my shaft, she asked me to tell her how she was doing.

Unlike some people, I have never really been a complainer, and one thing that I have never complained about was how well a girl sucked my dick, and I wasn't about to start now. And as it turned out, I didn't need to. Nat used the correct amount of spit, suction, hand and mouth. She wasn't great at it, but she was a long way from being bad.

"Fuck Nat, that feels so good."

Looking up, she pulled herself off of my cock, wiped the white traces of spit off her lips, and stood up in front of me. In a flash, she was as naked as me.

"What the fuck happened?" My sister's bush was gone. It had been trimmed down to a short patch of groomed hair.

"I used dad's beard trimmer."

Laughing as I said, "I'm sure he'd be very happy to hear that".

Once completely covered from head to toe to hide her insecurities, my baby sister was laying naked on my bed, waiting for me to take her virginity and teach her about sex.

Crawling up to her, Nat spread and wrapped her arms over my shoulders. Our kiss was not one that should ever happen between a brother and a sister. My tongue slowly probed her mouth, it was dirty dancing with hers. I could feel her excitement and the heat raising up off of her body. My hands caressed her skin, tracing slowly over every inch that I could reach. Her hand pumped at my hard shaft. Impatiently, she tried to move her hips into position.

"How do you want this. If you get on top it may not hurt as much."

"I want it to hurt me. I want to feel every inch of it when you put it in me. I want to look in your eyes to see if you love it as much as I do."

We changed up our positions so that Nat was ready. I was on my hands and knees and she guided me in.

My eyes were glued to hers as I lowered my hips. I watched as the head of my cock parted the wings of her beautiful, fleshy, butterfly. Inch by inch, I sank deeper into my sister. It was everything that I expected, and more. Tight, wet and velvety smooth.

Nat did what came naturally to her. Her legs wrapped my body, and her heels touched the cheeks of my ass. When I slowly started to pump into her, she used her legs to set the tempo.

As much as she tried to control the pace and speed up, I went as slow as I thought was required. Pulling all the way out, and pushing back in. I wanted her to feel every ripple and vein of my cock. I wanted her to feel like I wasn't in a rush.

"Are you okay baby?"

"It...it feels...fucking amazing." Her hands pulled my head down, and her lips found mine. When she let me go from the kiss, she added, "don't call me baby".

I chuckled as I pumped. Nat's legs were putting more pressure on my back, she wanted to go faster, and I accommodated her.

Juices coated everything that touched her pussy, including my nuts as they slapped onto Nat's hard little ass. Every thrust brought new sounds and scents. My room smelled like love.

"Bry...fuuuuuuuck." Nat's fingernails clawed into my shoulders as she stiffened. I was surprised that her orgasm had snuck up on me, and that it was as powerful as it was. Mine was also powerful. It didn't sneak up on me, I had felt it build from the very first second, I entered my sister. I didn't cry out like her, but I pushed into her as deep as I could and filled my younger sister with her very first load of cum.

Both of us were throbbing. I could feel the heartbeat pulse in her vagina, and I'm sure that she could feel me throbbing. Still engaged, I wanted to stay like this forever.

I'm not sure if it was the taboo nature of the incest love making or that it was the fact that Nat's was the very best pussy I had ever had the privilege of being in, but it felt like Nat had ruined me for all other women.

The sexual afterglow would have been better then all of my other experiences combined, but Nat had to put a stop to me enjoying it.

"Oh my god Bryan, did you cum in me?" I had indeed.

"Yeah. Aren't you on the pill or something?"

"Why the hell would I be on the pill?"

"I don't know. Maybe to regulate your period or something."

"What the...not that it's any of your business, but my period is perfectly fine you assh..." My lips covered her mouth. She fought. Just like she always did. If she had something to say, she didn't want to be stopped. But when my kisses pressed to her lips, she started to be quiet.

Turns out that Nat liked doggy style, but she loved cowgirl. Being in control, while having her lover be able to hold her hips or suckle and enjoy her titties was what was up. At one point, she held both of my hands onto her boobs as she bounced on my cock. Watching my shaft going in and out of her, made it my new favorite also.

We could have spent the rest of the day doing exactly what we were doing, but after I filled her with a second load, Nat was panicking to get to a drug store. I wanted to have sex one more time in the shower, but got my hands and dick slapped for the effort.

The walk to pick up the pill was quiet, yet Nat seemed at peace. She alternated between holding my arm and my hand. And she didn't stop when we went inside the store. Reading every label 15 times, she finally picked the one that she wanted. No one, not even the cashier seemed to care when she scanned the package and the Coke. We weren't even 10 steps from the door and Nat had ripped into the cardboard and plastic. She popped the tablet into her mouth. With 2 large gulps of her soda, Nat put any pregnancy scares to bed.

By the time we got back to the house, everyone, including Dee, was home.

"Bry."

"Yeah."

"Before we go in, I wanted to say thanks. I really appre..."

I squeezed her quick so that if anyone was looking, they wouldn't be suspicious.

"I should be thanking you. It was the best ever for me. Dylan is going to be a very lucky guy."

"Dylan who?" Nat's laugh was contagious as she sprinted up the front steps to the porch in front of me.

Our family dinner went fine. Nat acted like she did every other day. The only thing different at the table was Dee. She stared at me the entire meal.

My father and I did the dishes. We talked about sports and cars. The things that he loves. When we finished, he put on a game and everyone else had disappeared. I can't even remember what time it was, but sometime after dark, I called it a night.

Nat's smell still lingered in my room. I didn't even bother to try and hid it. I savored the scent like it was a prized trophy.

I was in no hurry to remove the used sheets, because my parents gave me a lot of freedom. In their opinion, if I wanted anything washed, put it in the laundry. So, they never came into my room to snoop around. The smell was never going to be an issue with them.

Absentmindedly, like it tends to do, my hand found its way to my cock. I was just semi jerking off, but I was mostly rubbing it, reminiscing the events of my day.

"Holy shit Bryan, what the fuck are you doing?"

My older sister sounded an awful lot like my mother when she said it. I tried my best to hide my cock and will it to go down, but my boner wasn't going anywhere.

"What the shit Dee. Get the fuck out."

"Show it to me."

"What?" I had heard her loud and clear. My response was a knee jerk reaction. "No fucking way."

"I saw you jerking off, so you may as well show it to me." Dee thought that she held all the power. Her nose sniffed at the air for the second time today. "Were you fucking in here too today?"

"Well, someone was, and you weren't involved, so mind your own business."

"Show me, or I tell mom." When I didn't move fast enough, she said, "I just wanna freakin see it."

The way my day had gone, I had nothing to lose.

My dick pulled south along with the elastic waist band of my pants, until it broke free of the restraints and slapped upward into my stomach.

"Bryan. Holy shit. Can I touch it?"

I thought about it. There was no easy way out of this mess. I was fully turned on by the idea, but...

"Dee, I would really like that, but I'm honestly gonna to need some relief soon. So, I don't think that it's a good idea."

"I will. I mean, I would be...you know, willing to help you with that."

"You think that's a good idea? I mean we are related, and you're engaged."

"He's in Germany. I haven't seen him in over 6-months. You think he hasn't had sex? Guess again. I hear some shit about what goes on over there."

"Dee, I..."

"I know. You think that I'm old and ugly."

"Jesus Christ." What the hell was it with both my sisters always looking for positive affirmation. "No. It's actually the exact opposite, I think that you are one of the hottest girls I've ever seen."

Her fingers were trembling as she undid the buttons of her night shirt. When she placed the shirt on my bed, where I had earlier had sex with Nat, my hands were trembling like hers. Dee was working at the ties that held up her cotton sleep pants, but my eyes were glued to her bra. It appeared that Dee had bigger tits than Nat, and it looked like I would soon be finding out. Dee's hands clutched the waist of her pants and undies, tugging them down to the floor. Like her sister, she had a patch of hair. Unlike her younger sister, it looked like she always kept it short and well groomed.

"Fuck Dee, you're so smokin hot."

"Thanks baby." She was almost shy as she said it.

Unlike my time with Nat, I didn't need to look for a spot. Dee led the way. She climbed onto mt bed and straddled me. Spreading her legs over me, she walked on her knees until she was lined up over my crotch. Dee's pussy was pink, open, wet and waiting. Just like with Nat, I wanted a taste, but Dee didn't allow it, "it's dirty", she said when I asked.

I wasn't sure if she meant her vagina was dirty, or the act itself, but I wasn't overly concern when Dee grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit.

"Jesus Christ, I miss this" Dee said as she sank down onto me.

Unlike Nat, Dee knew exactly what she was doing. There would be no teaching, or her learning as she went. She had done this before, more than a few times. Dee was artful in the act of love making. She skillfully moved her hips and clenched she pussy. I'm not sure if she was doing it for my pleasure or hers, but it really didn't matter, because her body was doing things to me that I had never felt before.

Leaning forward, Dee put her hands on my pillow and let her titties hang down so that they were hovering over my mouth. She tried to keep her nipples just out of the reach of my lips, but I was stronger than her and was able to pull her down to me.

"Yeeeees, just like that baby. Bite them for me." I suckled and nibbled her rock-hard nipples, and it sent her skyward. Dee would later tell me that her nipples were more sensitive than her clit. As I chewed her boobs, she rode me harder and harder. Our sex slapped together loud and wetly. "Christ. Suck them harder."

"Shhhhh." I tried to get Dee to quiet down a little. "You can't be so loud." She couldn't have cared less.

"I'm so fucking close Bryan. Do me doggy." In a flash she was off me and on her hands and knees. The frame of my old bed and my parents hand me down mattress groaned from the uncommon movement. I got behind and lined myself up. "Do it."

Dee's perfect ass pushed back as I pushed forward. I buried myself deeper than I thought possible. I could feel the warmth of her womanhood as it caressed my balls with its wetness.

"Fuck Dee, you feel so good."

She wasn't in the mood for conversation. She was moving. Her hips moved like she was doing a dance that I had never before witnessed. And had I not cum earlier, I would have been done by now.

"Bryan, play with my bum hole."

This was something very new to me. Dee told me that her pussy was "dirty" when I told her that I wanted to go down on her, but here she was asking me to play with her asshole. Okay by me. I had no problem with it. I spit on my thumb and rubbed it in circles over her "other" hole.

"Yeah baby, just like that..." I misunderstood what "play with" meant. Sinking my thumb in as far as it would go, brought a deep growl from my older sister. "I didn't tell you to fuck my ass." My bad, but I didn't pull my thumb out.

My cock plunged in and out of Dee's wet pussy. It was coated with a white, frothy foam. It was a mixture of both of our juices, but it was mostly Dee. It came to the point where I was seconds away from finishing, and Dee could feel it.

"Don't wait for me baby, just keep fucking me after you cum."

Those were the words that it took. Unceremoniously, I pulled my thumb out Dee's ass, grabbed her hips, and pumped like it was the end of my life.

One last drive forward and I stopped. Every fiber of my being was being unloaded into my partner.

"Keep fucking..." It was a hiss more than a request.

Droplets of my cum oozed out of Dee's hole as I started to fucked her again. She was close and getting closer every second. Thinking how I could help her cross the finish line, I reached to her and cupped her tits, giving her nipples a twist as I did.

That was it. Dee's back arched like a stretching cat. Only she wasn't purring, no it was a much louder noise.

"Arrrrrrggggggghhhjhhh...fuuuuuucccckkk...yeeeeeeeeessssss."

My hand tried to cover her mouth, but it was too late.

Sure, as shit, less than 30 seconds later came the bang on my door.

"Come on buddy. Some of us have to work in the morning. Try to keep it down in there and don't watch, that kind of movie when your mother's home. Got it?"

"Yeah dad. Sorry I woke you." Thank god for locking doors. It was better that he thought I was watching porn, instead of knowing that I was actually fucking one of his daughters.

I looked over at my naked sister laying on my bed, smiling. There she was with a load of cum dripping out of her. Had my father came in, I'm not sure which one of us he would have killed first.

"It's not funny. I almost had a fucking heart attack." It was a whisper that only she could hear, because my lips were touching her ear.

I could smell the faint scent of her perfume on her neck. Everything about it and her made me twitch. I moved and put my lips to hers.

"Bryan, no." She must have saw the questioning look on my face. "It's very personal if we kiss. It makes it wrong." I felt deflated. "No, baby. I loved it and I'll let you fuck me anytime you want, but no oral, and no kissing. Those are my rules." She stared at me looking for anything that would let her know what I was thinking. "Can you live with them?"

I could. Without a second thought.

Dee stayed the night in my bed. It was too risky for her to try and leave. Once my father woke up once, he would be on high alert for the rest of the night. That said, it was also way too risky to fuck again. So, for the very first time in my life, I slept with a girl in my bed, under my parent's roof.

The pounding on my door startled me out of a sound sleep.

"Doofus, move your ass." When I asked, "for what", Nat yelled back. "You're driving me to the mall. I'm getting in the shower now, so move it."

Looking over, Dee was leaning on one of her elbows smiling. Her messed up hair looked sexy as hell. I reached out and gently rubbed the same thumb that had been in her ass the night before, over her hard nipple.

Dee's smile turned into an evil grin. "She'll be at least 15 minutes. Do you think that you can make me cum?"

The hot water held incredible. My shower finished and Nat was waiting by the door for me. She was in a hurry for something. Dee on the other hand wasn't. She came. She made me cum. And without so much as a peck on the cheek, she slinked down the hall to her room and locked the door behind herself. She didn't plan on going any place today.

Less than a block from our house, Nat spun in her seat and almost chipped one of my teeth as she slammed her mouth onto mine. Our tongues danced for a minute before she pulled away.

"Wow. That was nice.

"You think?"

"I do. You're a pretty good kisser Nat." That made Nat's day even more than what already had her excited.

It was early enough on a Friday morning that finding a parking spot wasn't all that hard. Nat told me which end of the mall she wanted, and I pulled into a spot 6 places from the door.

Nat held my hand as we walked through the 2 level, mass of stores. I had no idea where we were going, and was to say the least, shocked when we stopped in front of Wet World.

Wet World isn't nearly as bad as it sounds. I had never set foot in the store, but that's only because I didn't need to. Wet World sold nothing but swimwear for women.

Details of sizes, colors and styles, were given to the clerk that would be assisting my little sister and she left to pull a bunch of suits off the racks. Nat and I headed to the dressing area.

"This is new." I didn't want to make Nat too uncomfortable. "Do you need a new bathing suit?" I couldn't remember seeing her in one for probably 5 years.

"You said I was hot, so I want to go to beach day with you and Dylan." See looked at me with a strange look on her face. "You weren't lying, were you Bryan?"

"Really Nat, you know that I wouldn't." And she did know.

With a new sense of security, Nat tried on a dozen new suits. She gave me a catwalk preview of those that she liked. Trying for a sexy walk, Nat turned, spun, dipped and showed off her assets to me. When she finally found the one that she liked the most, she asked what I thought about it. It was perfect, but I couldn't let a chance like this go by.

"Good thing you trimmed up that rainforest, before trying this one on."

No come back at all. Only a smile and a blush.

As per the norm, we picked Dylan up on the way. He rode shotgun, and Nat sat where she always sat. In the middle spot on the backseat.

It was a quiet ride for the first little bit, because Nat normally didn't want any part of beach day, yet today she had a towel in her lap.

Dylan kept looking back at he as if he was concerned for her safety. He finally spoke.

"What's the towel for brat, you plan on doing some extra sweating.

Nat put on some long shorts and a sweatshirt. It would appear that she planned exactly that, but I knew what she had on underneath, Dylan didn't.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very kosher, Dill."

"Enough. Both of you, cut it out right now." I guess my talk to Nat about being a bit nicer to Dylan didn't work.

Last to arrive, we set-up camp in seconds. Grace and Faith couldn't wait to rush over. But before either Dylan or I could say anything to them, Nat gave them a, "Ladies". It wasn't said in a mean way, yet it put the girls back on their heels.