Really Nat?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were a dozen, give or take. Depending on who came and who went. This part of the beach is very heavily patrolled, so booze is an absolute no-no, so we had fun the old-fashioned way.

The twins showed off their skinny / lanky frames while they waited for us. The hotter it got, the more that I wanted the water. Shirt off, I was ready, but I sat on my towel and made it look like I was applying more lotion.

"You see that." I spoke low enough so that only Nat could hear me.

"What?"

"All those other girls. Girls that you've pretty much known all your life."

"Yeah, so."

"You don't see it do you?"

"Bryan, what the fuck are you trying to say."

"I not trying to say anything. I'm just telling you a fact. You're way hotter than any of them. You have absolutely nothing to be shy about. Once you strip off that outer layer, Dylan's gonna shit in his pants."

I tossed my t-shirt into her face and stood up. Faith was waiting about 10 yards away, talking with one of her friends. Dylan was headed for the water also, when Grace yelled back to my sister.

"Natalie, you mind watching our stuff while we're in the water?"

On every other day, she would have given them a quick sarcastic come back, and sat there, but not today.

"Can't, I'm going in too. But it should be okay here."

Every single head turned toward her, including mine. Nat stood and undid her shorts, letting them fall into the sand. Unfortunately for the guys, when she bent to pick them up, her ass was aimed away from us. When she decided to remove her top, she took as much time as she wanted for dramatic effect.

As the gray material started to raise, it exposed the curve of her hips, the smooth pale skin of her belly, then the covered swell of her breasts. Tossing the sweatshirt onto the blanket, Nat, for the very first time, stood before her peers in a bikini.

"What the fuck man, where the hell, has she been hiding that shit?" Dylan was speaking to me, but his head had not looked away from my sister. Grace did not appear to be impressed.

"Who knows."

And who did know? Up until a few days ago, I would have been as surprised as the rest of the group. As the day progressed, Nat's body became less of a distraction for everyone, but Dylan and Grace. Dylan because he couldn't stop looking at her, saying, "what the fuck", every time that he did, and for Grace it was only because she was pissed off about Dylan checking out the competition.

It made me feel good that Nat was confident enough that she was able to come out of her shell. Swimming, playing volleyball and just frolicking around on the beach was good for her. She really had transformed from the ugly duckling into the beautiful swan. Most of it was always hidden inside of her. It was just waiting for her to let it escape.

Like all beach day do, this one came to an end. In this area, there would be no fire, so with rounds of hugs, everyone parted ways. Nat and I dropped Dylan off, and when he got out of the vehicle, he gave my sister the biggest hug I had ever watched him give. It was a lot longer than the one he gave Grace, and a week or so early, she had blown him in a theatre.

"Thanks for bringing me today Bry."

"Today? I always bring you."

"Yeah, but today was different." And it was. Today would later prove to be a big step forward in Nat's life.

"Only for you." But I was wrong. Today turned out to be different for many people, me included.

As we approached our street, Nat's hand touched my arm, "turn here", she pointed toward the park. Following her directions, we stopped by the manmade lake and backed the truck into a secluded spot.

Spinning so that her back was toward the road, Nat faced me. It didn't take her long before her lips touched mine. It was soft and loving, which didn't surprise me at all.

"Bry?"

"Yes."

"Can we do it again? I mean, I'm confident that what you taught me is enough, but can we do it again. A last time?"

"A last time?"

"Yeah. Faith seems to really like you, and I can see that she's not like all the other bimbos that you date. Plus, when Dylan and I start dating, I would never cheat on him, even if it is with my brother."

"So, you and Pickle plan on dating soon?"

"Sooner than you might expect. Dylan's coming over tonight to ask you for your permission to take me on a date." Nat leaned over and touched my face as she kissed me. "Bry, I just want to thank you for everything that you do for me. I know that I can be a little much sometimes, but I do love you."

"A bit much?" Her lips covered mine to stop me from speaking.

My hand travelled down her belly. Instinctively Nat parted her legs, and my fingertips slid inside her brand new, bikini bottoms. Running them over her patch of hair they came to rest on the outer lips of her moist pussy.

When I split them, I curled a finger and kissed my sister again. "What makes you think that I'd ever want to stop doing this?"

"You're never going to stop. You're just going to be doing it with Faith."

Putting the seat back as far as it would go, Nat climbed onto me and lowered herself onto my throbbing cock. Slowly and caringly, we made love. It didn't take very long for either of us to reach the goal we were looking for. With a nipple between my lips, and Nat's pussy trying to crush me from within, I was ready.

"Nat, I going to cum."

My sister jumped out of my hard shaft and took me into her mouth. I barely had the time to push it all the way in before I exploded. Small drops of my spend oozed out from the corners of her lips, but as she continued, Nat licked me completely clean.

"Oh my god Nat, that was actually the absolute best. You could have let me cum in you, I would have been just as happy."

"Me too, but I didn't want you to have to spend $40 on another Plan "B" pill. Plus, years from now, when were old and gray, I'm going to ask you if you remember the night that I sucked you off by the lake."

"Really Nat? I promise you that this whole incredible experience will be something that I'll never ever, forget about, as long as I live."