Why Knot Tickle?

Story Info
Mother tied up by son to test knot skills.
1.3k words
4.37
19.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

"Come on please?" I begged.

"Why do you need to tie me up again?"

"It's for that survival group I'm in. We need to learn to tie different types of knots for different situations. But mainly things get tied down to hold something in place," I explained.

"And why do you need me?"

"I need someone to struggle against the knots to make sure they hold."

"I see," Mom said. "Okay fine, but you're 20 years old, don't you think it's time to give up these games?"

"These aren't games, their life skills."

I tied mom's arms behind her back in a couple of different knots and she couldn't move, better yet the knots didn't come loose either. I had just tied mom's hands above her head and connected the rope to a latch connected to a beam in the ceiling I had installed earlier, when the doorbell rang.

It was Mr. Rhodes and a couple of other guys in the same group, Bryan 19 and Chris 21 We had to show Mr. Rhodes, 42 our knots and prove that they held. One of the things we got points for was creativity. I figured a struggling person would make for a good demonstration. I just hoped he agreed. I didn't tell mom, because I knew she wouldn't agree.

"Who's that?" Mom asked. "Michael, until me now," she said in a panicked voice.

"Don't worry, I'll get rid of them," I assured her. As I walked away, I heard her struggling with the ropes.

I showed Mr. Rhodes and the others my knots already tied.

"Very good," Mr. Rhodes said, after examining them. "How about your demonstration?"

"Right this way," I said leading them into the kitchen.

"Michael, what are you...Mr. Rhodes?" Mom asked.

"Mom, try and get out," I instructed.

"Damn it Michael! When I get out of here you're dead. Do you hear me?" Mom said and started thrashing about.

"I see. Yes, it's okay, but I wonder if she is really trying as hard as she could be. Now tell me, Beth, it is Beth right?" Mr. Rhodes asked.

My mom nodded her head.

"Tell me, Beth are you ticklish?"

All Mom had on was a skirt and a halter top. The halter top was pulled up even more than usual because her arms were above her head, so her bellybutton and midriff were showing.

"Yes, she said. Very. And don't you dare!"

"Well, I really need to test your son's skills at knot tying, so I'm afraid I must." Mr. Rhodes said and started poking her in the ribs.

She jumped and squealed.

"Michael, take over here while I get her armpits," Mr. Rhodes said.

"Sorry, Mom," I said and started tickling her stomach, while Mr. Rhodes dug his fingers into her armpits.

Mom was really jumping and laughing and screaming all at once. I'd be surprised if the neighbors didn't call the police. I also noticed Mom's nipples were really hard and poking through the thin material of her tube top.

"Well, we know your top half is ticklish, how about the bottom?" Mr. Rhodes asked picking up Mom's leg and tickling her foot. She hopped on one foot and was wiggle her other trying to get it out of Mr. Rhodes's hand.

"Chris, Bryan come help us," Mr. Rhodes instructed the other boys, who had been watching and laughing until now. "Get her armpits. Michael, let's get her legs."

The two boys tickled her armpits while Mr. Rhodes and I ticked her knees and upper thighs.

"Stop!" Mom begged. "Please stop!" she screamed between laughs.

"Why should we stop, it really looks like you're enjoying it," Mr. Rhodes said noticing Mom's hard nipples. "And how about down here?" he asked, lifting her skirt. The front of her panties were wet.

"Stop!" Mr. Rhodes shouted. We all stopped. "You don't mind if we have a little more fun with your mom, do you Michael?" Mr. Rhodes asked.

"Uh I guess not," I said, not really sure what he meant.

"Good," he said, pulling her tube top down, revealing her big breasts and hard nipples. Then Mr. Rhodes whispered in my ear and I nodded and took off.

When I came back with the feather duster, Mom was dressed in just her panties and Chris and Bryan were tickling her breasts and nipples, while Mr. Rhodes was tickling the crotch of her panties. Mom's eyes were closed and she was moaning.

Mr. Rhodes tore off four feathers and passed them around. Mr. Rhodes and I took Mom's left breast, while Chris and Bryan took the right one. We all tickled Mom's big breasts with the feathers, while she moaned and shivered. She had big areolas and I kept tracing it down to her nipple and back. Mr. Rhodes grabbed the feather duster and started tickling Mom's panty covered pussy. There was an even bigger wet spot on the front now. Then Mr. Rhodes took the plastic part of the duster and started rubbing that against her crotch. Mom just kept moaning.

Suddenly Mom was saying yes, yes. But then Mr. Rhodes stopped. He put the feather duster down on the table and very slowly pealed Mom's panties down. She had a landing strip, but that was it. Her pussy was red and swollen and glistening.

Mr. Rhodes started tickling Mom's pussy lips, then her clit. Then he had all of us do that. After that Chris and Bryan started sucking on Mom's tits and Mr. Rhodes stuck his finger inside her. I went around back and started tickling her ass. I grabbed one of the feathers and started tickling her asshole, that combined with everything else sent Mom over the edge. She screamed and had a huge orgasm on Mr. Rhodes's hand.

Mr. Rhodes and I traded places and I started tickling her pussy. But soon I knelt down and started licking it. Mr. Rhodes saw that and started licker Mom's asshole. She must have really liked what we were doing, because she came again really quickly.

Mom said that her arms were getting really sore and asked if we would untie her. We did, but we weren't done with her yet. She sucked my cock while Mr. Rhodes fucked her. She sucked my cock like a pro and soon I was shooting into her mouth. She told Mr. Rhodes to go ahead and cum inside her as she had been fixed and wouldn't get pregnant. A short while later he did, giving Mom another orgasm. Then Chris and Bryan got to be fucked and sucked by her while Mr. Rhodes and I played with her breasts.

After Chris and Bryan were done the three of them left, Mr. Rhodes said I passed with flying colors and he hoped the others would do something equally as exciting for their demonstrations. Before he left he made sure Mom was alright. She assured him she was.

Seeing Mom like that all sweaty and glistening with her nipples still hard and red, gave me another hard on. I asked if I could fuck her. She said yes, but that her pussy was sore and would her ass be okay. I said hell yeah. She sucked my cock and got it nice and wet. I licked her asshole and get it all ready for my cock. Soon I was inside my Mom's ass, fucking her. I grabbed her boobs and played with her nipples. It didn't take long before she clenched her ass on my hard cock and I shot my load in Mom's ass.

I slipped my finger into Mom's pussy, under protest and said, "You know we have a camping trip planned next weekend. We could use another chaperone. Just imagine, being naked in the woods and tickled by twenty guys instead of just four." I rubbed her clit with my thumb and brought Mom to another huge climax. After that I let Mom shower and clean up.

"I found another chaperone for our camping trip," I told Mr. Rhodes when I called him.

"Beth?" he asked.

"Yep," I replied.

"Bring the feather duster," he said.