Realms of Eden: A Warrior Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," whispered Sydney, his tears running unchecked down his face, "its Es, Carmen is in there somewhere, hopefully she won't remember, I had to get her to get me out of the hospital before Whitbourne's men found out I was still alive. Unfortunately while my body repairs the numerous breaks I have from being thrown from a hover, Es is battling the sex drugs they pumped into me. The drugs will kill a male, Es is female, she intercepted most of the drugs in my system. Unfortunately Zygotian sex is deadly to the male so please Greg don't try to fuck her, even if she begs!"

Thelma laughed, then squealed as the talented mouth made her cum again, "Sydney should know, he tried!"

"The drugs last around twenty-four hours, maybe a little more, they hit me with a big dose. Now I have to rest or Alfred's nano-bots will never get me fixed in time. But please get them in to protect Weir, I have no-one else left!" His eyes closed.

"Syddy, what about to another woman?" Thelma called urgently.

"Just don't try to stick your cock in her, Jilly," the man groaned as he shifted at some internal instruction from the nano-bots.

Martha lay naked beside her boss and rubbed her toes against the police woman's naked breast, Carmen looked at the little woman and smiled beautifully as she removed her fingers from Thelma's saturated sex and peeled more of her clothes off before rubbing sensuously against the little woman that cradled her head and kissed her passionately. "Go Thelma get on the fucking phone!" called Martha as she guided the feverish lips downwards to her breasts.

A heavy blanket cut off the view of the recovering Sydney and the sensuously entwined females on the floor of the lounge room as Thelma rapidly set up a four way conversation between Weir, Richardson, Lachlan and Alfred. The men were quickly brought up to speed, screens of data dumped onto their local databases. Lachlan was ready to go, Richardson was in the Solomon's but could get teams together to raid Fiji and Papua. Plans were made and rejected, Weir's office occupants grew as Alfred sorted out those that could be trusted and those that couldn't. Soon a tactical and command headquarters was established in Brisbane's old parliament house. Guards stood, armed and ready with orders to use lethal force around the perimeter.

Richardson established a similar set up in the Solomon's and Clinton Southey set up the same in New Zealand once Alfred cleared him on recommendation from James Lachlan. It was determined that Southey would also target the facilities in Tasmania, Victoria and South Australia.

It was a huge undertaking but fortunately for the group only fifteen percent of the current military command were found to be supporters of Whitbourne, many agreed with a need to do something about the problem of male to female ratios but not through the methods that were rumoured to be part of Whitbourne's plans. Locking them down and protecting Weir, was the first priority, Thelma left the command teams chattering and planning as she returned after several hours of discussion to see how the rest of her team here were progressing.

Greg Collins was engaged in a lusty and energetic sixty-nine with the now totally naked Carmen. She humped her sex against his face covering his already saturated face with copious amounts of fluids. Martha was exhaustedly watching but ready to lend a hand or tongue whenever Greg looked to fade. "Fuck me, please fuck me," the woman begged, wiggling her petite arse and wet swollen pussy at the new player who had stepped around the curtain. Thelma dropped to her knees behind the woman and began sliding her fingers in and out of the over heated holes in front of her. The police woman sighed gratefully as her mouth returned to the cock if front of her face.

"What we need," said Thelma softly, "are some more females, we are not going to be able to keep this up for the next however many hours!"

"Twenty by my count, Thelma," said Sydney from the couch where he lay sweating as the repairs to his body took its toll.

"There are not too many women around here that I know," said Martha as she began to add her own fingers to Thelma's and Greg's as they tired. "I know a lot in the military units around Townsville that would love this, though." she continued, "look at this woman, she is so hot!"

Thelma jumped up causing a small moan from the police woman who humped her hips back desperately looking for the fingers that were filling her. "Sorry Es, I need to get some help," she said apologetically.

"Lachlan," she called getting the man's attention, "I need to talk to you on a private secured line."

Thelma's mobile rang almost immediately, quickly she filled him in on the situation, she found it strange that the man did not ask for further details simply telling her that he would despatch eight of his girls in double quick time.

Thirty minutes later a high speed hover passed overhead, ten minutes after that, eight stunning girls giggled as they headed up the steps and asked where the insatiable police woman was. Greg and Thelma had carried Sydney into the back bedroom and lay him on the bed there, his presence would not be a distraction from the necessary work of the women that were arriving.

Thelma directed the girls who were stripping as they walked through the house towards the master bedroom, Thelma had to rescue the little Tongan from the girls as they took the pair of them to be their objectives, though Martha didn't seem to be too perturbed at the sudden fastening of hot mouths to her nipples. "Remember ladies, no more than a couple of fingers, she is under the influence of drugs, she just needs to be kept happy not physically abused," Thelma cautioned as the women ran their hands over the beautiful woman who suddenly found plenty of willing holes to spear her tongue.

"Well let's hope that works, my cunt sure could use the break," said Martha as she walked down the hallway to check on Sydney.

"Martha," said the man on the bed as he lay flat on his back, his eyes staring at the ceiling.

"Yes Sydney," she answered softly.

"Thank you, I don't know what else to say. She is a brave soldier, thank goodness the drugs also give the body the energy to carry out the acts it wants to do, she is going to be sore afterwards though," Sydney was in tears as the little woman held his hand as she sat on the bed beside him.

"We will make sure she gets the best care, I just hope she doesn't remember, or if she does she understands it wasn't her fault."

"I think she will remember, Martha, all the girls will, it is going to be the biggest problem we face," the man sighed. "How many psychologists and psychiatrists do you reckon we have in this country?"

Martha shrugged, "No idea, Sydney, but sometimes a good environment, understanding and support are as much help as talking to a shrink about it. Besides it is not just the girls, think what their friends and families will go through, what people who don't even know them will think. Life can be very cruel when ignorance is allowed free reign, Sir."

"That is going to be yours and Thelma's responsibility now Martha, you and her have to set up the plans to get the world to know what really happened to these women. I am sorry but I have to disappear, me, Es and the warrior," he grunted in pain as the nano-bots worked another part of his body.

"The state I am in now shows me I am not ready yet, Martha, I am not strong enough to do what I have to do yet," the man's voice was full of remorse for what he had just burdened his newest lover with.

"Sydney, I may be little but as I said before I am not a doll, I can handle this, you come back and get me though when you are ready. I will be proud to fight beside you again," she hissed to him then stood and saluted before she went back to the kitchen to find some food.

"She is one tough lady, Sydney," said Thelma in his mind. The man on the bed nodded then slept as the nano-bots shut him down.

Lachlan, Southey and Richardson along with Weir and their advisors planned until late that night before Cue Ball called a halt telling them that nothing good ever came from tired people trying to plan. Already they had established communication blocks, locked down unnecessary transport movements and placed under arrest almost 400 disloyal military commanders and had almost that many civilian leaders and others under house arrest or under watch.

Alfred had finally broken Whitbourne's codes and now was in possession of hundreds of hours of video blackmail evidence, networks of agents both foreign and domestic and, most importantly, the timing schedule and codes of the man's audacious plan for world domination. For now all they could do was wait and let the biggest rat of all come to collect his prize.

Whitbourne was on his way to Brisbane, by now Weir should be dead and his loyal followers secure throughout parliament house. He had taken a leisurely route back to the government headquarters, entertaining himself, several other officers and highly regarded civilians including Jeffries and Keaton with several of the pregnant sluts. The women eagerly gathered around the men to suck their cocks and in some cases to accept the source more traditionally as they spread themselves over the tables in the private hover. The vehicle was to rendezvous with a smaller jet hover in the central Australian town of Sandrill that marked the start of the inland rivers systems journey to the south of the continent.

Keaton proved herself to be an enthusiastic and flexible travelling companion to the men aboard as they found her big tits and attractive body as willing to accept their seed as the drugged and hypnotised pregnant women, they were able to be more brutal in the use of her body than the protected pregnant females. Those women would also latch onto Keaton and suck her clean of any excess which was as much appreciated by those aboard as the actual physical activity of putting it there.

The journey from Olsen to Sandrill had taken almost three days as they plotted, researched and contacted their networks to ensure that all proceeded smoothly. Alfred intercepted it all, feeding back false images, correct codes and even imaginatively some graphic images and vid of the death of Weir and some of his more loyal supporters. His elaborate deception gave Whitbourne and his team absolutely no inkling that anything was amiss until they disembarked from their staff cars at parliament house. They had entered the parliamentary annex in preparation to give an address to the nation and found themselves surrounded by dozens of armed black uniformed operations team members covering them with laser sighted rifles.

It had been an almost bloodless arrest, the only casualty, Professor Patricia Keaton, shot through the head as she reached for her weapon to shoot at President Gregory John Weir as he stepped onto the Presidential podium to announce that they had been arrested as traitors to the nation.

Police constable Carmen Long lay in the hospital bed in Olsen alongside the large muscular man she had remembered taking to a house on the outskirts of town, her body was dehydrated and very tender, especially her sex, nipples and jaw. The women who accompanied her were jovial and full of mischief as they stroked, patted and kissed her as she lay in her bed. All of them seemed to know her, and judging by some of the comments she was hearing, knew her very well.

Still she found herself liking them all, especially the taller brunette with the sparkling green eyes that hovered over the man beside her in the ward. Something the man said about her came to mind, "Who is Jilly, Thelma?" she asked and the woman grinned as she sat down to tell her a most amazing story.

Es hunkered down in the scar on Sydney's leg, she was still trembling from the most incredible experience she had ever had. She was grateful when his hand came down and covered his scar, lightly rubbing it with gentle strokes, they soothed her and his mind filled with her purrs until she slept. Sydney knew the little Zygotian had not truly slept for almost three years, he hoped that she took a fair bit of time to herself now, he would not need her again until he was ready to become more than just a cricketer or a student at university, he hadn't decided which one it would be yet. He smiled as he listened to her purr as he drifted off to a more normal sleep than the nano-bot induced comas that he had had to endure for the past five days.