Realtor Saw me Dressed Pt. 02

Story Info
Realtor caught me dressing up and invited a friend.
3.1k words
4.76
10.7k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid on the bed, spent. It was the most amazing fuck fun i have ever had. Don't get me wrong, my wife used to be adventurous when we first got married. But that went out the window with the first kid.

I got off the bed, walked around the bedroom still dressed in my black shiny patent leather leotard with my matching thigh high boots.

I danced my way in front of the mirrored closet doors, admiring how erotic and sexy I looked. I was thirsty so I decided to go see if there was anything to drink in the fridge.

The sound of my heels clicked on the tile, my ponytail swished side to side. My ass cheeks were being tugged by the tightness of the leotard with every step.

I opened the fridge and found a bottle of beer, cracked it open and started drinking.

I was facing the backyard and froze instantly. There was a cute little blonde climbing over the fence.

She was about mid twenties, cute ass, perky tits. I got to see it all as she stripped and dove into the pool naked. She came up at the shallow end. Turned and swam a few laps back and forth.

She got out and was coming up to the sliding glass doors.

I dropped down behind the kitchen island. Did she see me?

She opened the door and came in, and tip toed to the fridge. My back was to her. She said, oh hi Maryanne, I didn't see you there, I thought you left.

I shooked my head no. Then she said, wow, you look amazing in that outfit. I'm jealous, it's super sexy hot.

I was pretending to look for something in the island cupboard. But, the scared feeling started to pass, i was now wiggling my ass a bit.

She said thanks for the swim and the beer, gotta go, the baby will be up from her nap anytime now. She tip toed back out. I raised up a bit and watched her shimmy her thong pantie back on and her denim shorts. And pulled her sports bra back over her tits. She climbed back over the fence.

Wow, I almost got caught again. I trotted as fast as I could in the high heeled boots back to the bedroom, stripped out of my outfit and jumped into my clothes as fast as i could and left.

Later that evening I got a text from Marianne, she said, i have a big surprise tomorrow, same time, same place, be there. I texted back, I'm not sure if I can, but will try.

She texted me back saying, don't you want a surprise? Don't you want to play? I texted her, I do, I will be there.

I had a raging hard on that night, thinking about my play date, dressed as a sexy dominatrix, fucking her as she fucked my mouth with that red dildo. I tried snuggling it up my wife's ass cheeks. But like always, she wasn't in the mood.

the next day, I couldn't wait, i was super horny, and wondering what kind of surprise she had for me.

I knocked on the door and I heard her yell open come on in.

I walked in to the living room, and Marianne was standing there. She had on tight black spandex shorts, with the most amazing camel toe I've ever seen. Really short skin, tight, black and white striped shirt and a whistle around her neck. She looked like a sexy referee.

She said oh, I'm glad you're here hurry come to the bedroom, she pulled my hand and let me down to the bedroom.

On the bed was a cheerleading outfit. She had all laid out. It was yellow with blue and white stripes around the hem of the pleaded skirt. a sleeveless V-neck top that had the same blue white trim next to it was a pair of shiny nylon white french cut style Brief panties, white ankle socks, and some all white sneakers.

She was in a hurry, she stripped me fast, and help me into the panties. the way they hugged, and the way they felt on my hard cock had me ready to go.

I stepped Into the skirt and she spun me around so she could zip it up in the back. She said raise your arms and I did, and she pulled the top over. it came down, but was about 4 inches away from the waistband of the skirt. She pushed me down, put the socks and shoes on my feet.

She took me over to the vanity, sat me down and quickly, applied some make up to my eyes lipstick to my lips, and she had a short brown pixie, cut wig and put it on my head, then took a ribbon, put it around my neck, pulled it up behind my ears, and tied it into a bow on top

She pulled me fast out of the bedroom down the hall. I thought we were going to the living room, but she pulled me through the sliding glass doors. I tried to protest, but she was strong and pulled me into the backyard.

She had the whistle in her mouth and blew it hard. And pull me around in front of her I stopped midstep. sitting on the grass, stretching in the splits, dressed the same as me, in a yellow, cheerleading skirt, and top, was the girl I had seen climb over the fence yesterday.

My hard on went limp instantly. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I was frozen in my tracks. I came of it when the whistle blew hard near my ear.

Marianne said girls, girls, come on enough stretching. We got to practice your routine. She handed us both pom-poms and drug me to stand right beside the cute little blonde.

I was still frozen, still shocked, the cute little blonde turned to me smiled and said, hi I'm Amber, you must be Pete, are you ready for fun?

The whistle blew, Marianne said, spread em girls, feet apart and hands on your hips. Little Amber posed perfectly. She looked at me and said here just like this, so I copied her. Marianne blew a short burst on the whistle again, and said ready begin.

Amber took her pom-poms off Her hips, brought them up in front of her chest, raised her left arm high in the air and her right arm straight out to her side.

I copied and followed Amber's routine as Maryanne blew the whistle in short bursts. we had a whole routine down, then Marianne pulled the whistle and said OK girls, March! Put her pom-poms behind her back, just above her butt and started running in place.

I did the same and followed her as we ran around the back yard, past the pool into the house and into the bedroom.

Once we were in the bedroom, Marianne got the tripod set up, was pointing it at the bed again. I was silent, but Marianne said surprise do you like your surprise?

Amber came over last night for a glass of wine after she put her kids to bed and told me she liked my black outfit I was wearing yesterday I was a little confused as I still had my red one. Then I figured it out she had seen you.

Don't worry, she likes to play too, mostly she dresses up and I just film her for her Internet accounts. we were talking and she was kind of curious when she found out that you were a man. she said from behind you passed as a girl she definitely thought it was me bending over into the cabinets.

she used to be a cheerleader in high school in college and as a single mom live in her parents house she needs income so she has a couple Internet pages that she does stuff for guys give her money.

She was the one that picked out the outfits, she had them in her closet. Would you mind if we let her play today with us? Well mostly with you and don't worry I wanna play with you also.

Again, I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I just shook my head. Yes, Marianne said Amber why don't you show Pete some of your poses that you do for your Internet business.

Amber said can we call him Patti instead of Pete, he looks like a Patti. I thought to myself I kinda like that name, sure I said, go ahead you can call me Patti.

She said Patti climb on the bed and get on your knees, point your ass towards the camera and wiggle wiggle enough for them to see your panties, let them see the shiny nylon material disappear between your thighs.

She was on the bed on her knees, and I got up next to her and followed, and did exactly what she did. Marianne, the whistle and said, hold it girls, Timeout.

She went over to the nightstand, and pulled out a big, black cock looking monster dildo. And she had a smooth, chrome vibrator.

She looked at Amber and said the usual? Amber knodded, and she handed her the big black rubber cock. She handed me the chrome vibrator and said, OK girls, put on a show for me.

I watched Amber wiggle her ass and she reached under her skirt between her legs with the big black rubber cock, and was rubbing it on her white panties. I watched the whole thing on the TV above the dresser. It was hot.

The contrast of the big, black rubber cock, rubbing on the shiny white pantie, had me ready to blow a load.

I turned the chrome vibrator on, reached under my skirt between my legs, and was vibrating the crack of my ass and the bottom of my balls.

Marianne blew the whistle. And yelled penalty! She said, holding. Actually holding back. She said, now Patti that's no way to do it. She came over to the bed, reached under me, through the leg opening of my panties. She found my hard cock in the panties and she forced it back, bending it beside my balls, and pulling it to the back. it hurt at first, but it bent and folded backwards and became almost harder, and felt like it was getting longer.

She pulled it back, and the tip was almost touching my asshole. She said that's the way a girl does it. A girl needs to show the camera her clit, and the vibrator buzzing and nuzzling it.

I touched the vibrator to the tip of my cock, which was almost pressing on my asshole. the feel of the nylon panties, and the buzzing of the vibrator made me shoot a load right onto my own asshole.

It was exciting feeling glob after glob leave the tip on my penis, shooting its warmth onto my asshole. It must've pumped four or five times and I could feel my panties getting wet, sticking to the chrome vibrator.

Marianne, blew the whistle again. She said replay, replay, and she stopped filming rewound it, Zoomed on the spot, and in slow motion, you could see the tip of my cock pulse, as it was shooting cum.

Amber was squealing with delight as she watched it. Marianne fast-forward it, re-wound it and fast-forward it and re-wound it so we could see the wetting the crotch of my panties.

Then my vibrator was pushed out of the way, and Marianne had buried her face into my panties, licking my ass, she was hungry for the cum. I could feel her tongue hit the tip of my cock and she push it hard into the puddle of cum right into my asshole.

I was lost in a daze, euphoric from cumming. I didn't notice Amber laying on her back, sliding her way underneath my arms and under my skirt until her face was pointing up, and my face was looking down at her skirt which was just barely hiding her panties.

She had a wet spot in her panties, they were soaked. I felt her take over and start licking, and Marianne slid back. I heard her say this is so fucking hot. Can we put this on her Internet channel?

I clinched my ass cheeks and clamped around her tongue that was poking in my hole. Marianne said don't worry about it. No one can see your face but if you want to I'm sure Amber would cut you in on some of the money.

I thought to myself is this how this single mom makes money?What is on her Internet channel, I've heard about Cam girls, and only fans pages. Did this cute little thing have one of those?

Marianne, came over to the bed, and pushed my head down until my face was buried in Amber's panties. I don't know if it was her lotion or the fabric softener on the panties, but she tasted sweet.

I've never licked panties before, I'd lick my wife's pussy a few times, but she never really liked it. But I've always jacked off to movies of a pussy getting licked.

I started to copy Amber's moves, the way she was licking my panties and my asshole. I followed her every move, matching her lick for lick.

She clamped her legs around my head and held on tight and was squealing into my ass, she was cumming hard. I just danced my tongue over those wet panties, lapping up the sweet nectar she was spewing.

Amber released her grip on my head with her thighs, and I rolled over onto my back. The whistle blew, Marianne yelled illegal motion. Amber had crawled her way around and her head was up at the pillows and she was laying there with her legs spread panting.

Marianne got on the bed and laid on her back with her head on her pillows right next to Amber. She motioned for me to come between her thighs.

As I crawled my way over top of her, she locked on and was kissing me hard, I had a hard time catching my breath. She was on fire. She wanted to be fucked bad.

Her Black tight spandex shorts didn't show how wet she was, they hid the wet spot. but her pussy was steaming. As we kissed, she was trying to fish my cock forward out of my panties.

We broke our kiss and I tried pulling her spandex shorts off. They were really, really tight.

I was struggling and she said fuck it. She reached over into the nightstand and pulled out scissors and pulled the seam out of her camel toe and cut the crotch of her shorts.

she Let go of the fabric, and it fell spreading beside her lips. Her glistening slit was beautiful.

I was only half hard, as this was so erotic, and I had just came, But I crawled back up to her again, and grabbed my semi hard cock, and started rubbing the length of her slit with it.

I proceeded to rub her with the tip of my cock, the sensation was almost too much for me. I was so sensitive, but she was bucking wildly, She was biting my lip, and she was cumming.

I rubbed her clit hard and fast with the tip of my cock stopping for a minute, only to slide it down into her juices, making it slick and slippery, pulling it back up to her and rubbing it around in circles.

She was gripping the bed as tight as she could, tossing her head from side to side I kept rubbing faster and faster. I completely forgot about Amber laying there.

I looked over and she had her panties pulled to the side and the big black cock was disappearing inside of her wet pussy. I don't know how a little girl like that could take so much of that big black cock.

But I was now hard again, instantly hard. I positioned my cock into her wet hole and started fucking Marianne as fast as I could.

I was looking directly at Amber and she was looking at me fucking herself as hard as she could try to match my stroke into Marianne with the black cock into her pussy.

Every time I thrust deep into Marianne, Amber thrust the black cock into her. If I pulled out she pulled out.

Marianne pushed me back, turned over, stuck her ass up in the air, and her face into the pillows, Amber did the same thing. I thrust my cock into Marianne's pussy really hard.

Amber could hear us and she was fucking her pussy just as hard with the black cock, her hands were getting tired and she kept stopping. I reached and grab the black dildo and started fucking Amber with it, matching my own thrust into Marianne.

Both girls were taking it hard, as hard as I could give it to them. it wasn't long and as both of the girls were squealing and cumming. I grunted and thrust deep inside Marianne and shot my second load.

The black dildo in my hand was lodged deep inside of Amber and my cock was still deep inside of Marianne. i started to pull out of her and as I did, I pulled the dildo out of Amber, slow, twisting it side to side.

Marianne's pussy was pulsing, and my cock slid out, flopping down, and I watched again, big blobs of cum being pushed out of her hole with every spasm, making a trail, a pearly white river flowing down her lips, dripping on the bed.

Black dildo was almost out of Amber's pussy, she was gripping onto it hard, and it made a big slurping pop sound as it came out, her pussy was wide open, her hole was so big I could almost stick my fist in there.

It stayed open, wanting to be filled again. Both girls fell flat under their stomachs, turned and looked at each other, and was smiling and giggling.

I flopped back on the bed on my back at the bottom of their feet, trying to catch my breath as I was panting, my heart was pounding, my cock dangling out of the white panties, all wet with cum under hem of my cheerleading skirt.

As we laid there, Marianne hit rewind, so we can watch the whole thing from the beginning. I thought yesterday was hot. Todays session was even hotter.

You couldn't tell that I was a guy I looked just like a girl cheerleader. it was hot watching the vibrator and the black dildo on the white panties, and then the following action was just mind blowing, and load blowing.