Realtor Saw me Dressed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood me up and turned me around, so I could see myself, and she could looked at me from behind. She said perfect, just what I imagined my play buddy would be.

As we stood there, she applied red lipstick to her lips. She pulled me over closer to the bed and said stand right here. I could see myself in full length mirror closet doors. I looked sort of like a dominatrix. Only thing I was missing was a whip.

She brought out a tripod with the camera on top and placed it at one end of the bedroom. She looked through the viewfinder, focusing aligning it up towards the bed.

She turned on the big screen TV above the dresser, and I could see myself perfectly on TV. I looked like a slutty porn star.

She came over and started dancing next to me, grinding her ass into my hard on. I was pressing hard against the black, shiny bodysuit.

I started dancing with her, grinding my hard on into the crack of her ass. We were both watching ourselves on TV. It was hot. then she said, oh, I forgot our accessories.

She reached into a bag that was in the closet and pulled out a big red lifelike looking dildo. And she had a black leather stranded whip.

She kneeled down on the bed, grabbing the dildo, and started sucking on. It bobbing up and down I was mesmerized. All I could do was watch. I didn't realize that she had handed me the leather whip. She raised her head up off of the red cock enough to say go ahead, whip my ass.

I lightly hit her ass with the whip. She moaned a little, but then I could hear her mouth. The words, harder as the red dildo was lodged in her throat.

So whipped her a few times, a little bit harder, she would flinch and moan, and she was inhaling that dildo. I was watching myself on the TV prancing and whipping her ass.

I stopped whipping, and she rolled over with the dildo lodged in her mouth, she laid on her back, spread, her legs wide, and her knees up, digging the heels of stiletto boots into the bed.

She was pulling the red cock in and out of her mouth, like a sword swallower at the circus.

Deep down, it would go till the balls were resting on her lips, and she would pull it up all the way till the tip of the red cock was resting on her lips.

She looked at me and said spank my pussy it's been bad. So I flailed the whip and the strands of leather hit the shiny red patent leather encasing her pussy. She almost screamed, but the dildo was lodged in her throat.

She quickly pulled a dildo out, and said, yes, spank me more. My pussy's been really bad. It's been neglected. It needs your attention.

I kneeled, down on the bed between her legs. And gently whipped her pussy with the whip. I stopped and use the whip handle to rub it up and down the red, shiny patent leather, folding it into her pussy lips.

She was bucking her hips and tossing her head from side to side, shouting yes, yes. She raised up and pulled me down on top of her. She kept thrusting her pussy up, grinding it into my crotch. she grabbed me by the back of the neck and was kissing me hard.

I was kissing her and fondling her breast, and her hands traveled over my shoulders down my waist and slipped in through the leg opening of my leotard.

She pulled my throbbing cock out of the leg opening. And the tip of it through her leg opening and right into her wet pussy.

I slid in with ease. She was so wet, so hot. Her pussy juice was tingly on my cock. I started thrusting back-and-forth, grinding my black leotard into her red leotard.

We were kissing each other, hard, smearing our lipsticks. She grabbed the red dildo, and forced it between our lips. I started to pull my head away from it, but she grabbed the back of my head and held me to her with one hand, thrusting the dildo in between our lips with the other.

I was fucking her hard and as fast as I could. She would stuff the dildo in her mouth and then pull it out and kiss me, and I would pound her harder. Then she started thrusting it into my mouth. I've never had a dildo in my mouth before the sensation of a cock on my lips, sliding on my tongue Made my cock grow two more inches inside of her pussy.

She would alternate fucking her mouth with the red cock, pulling it out, kissing me and then thrusting it and fucking my mouth with it as I fucked her.

The thrill and the sensation was too much. I started cuming inside of her. She clamped her legs around my waist and held me tight, pulling me into her deep. She held me there as I was coming, and she fucked my mouth fast with the dildo.

It was the biggest cum load i think I've ever shot. This was the hottest sex. I've ever had hotter than any dream I've ever had, hotter than any porn movie I've ever seen. who knew dressing up like a woman a woman and fucking could be this much fun.

After my last spurt, she left a dildo in my mouth. I could feel the veins on my tongue, the tip of the head on the roof of my mouth and she slowly pulled it back gently sliding it out, I sucked, and it made a slurping sound as the tip popped and parted my lips.

She reached up and kissed me hard. It was at that moment she was cuming. we broke our kiss and I flopped over on my back laying there. The wet slickness of her pussy juice was coating the black shiny patent leather of my leotard.

As we laid there, she reached on the nightstand and grabbed a remote. I thought we were just live on the TV but she had recorded it. She had rewind all the way to the point where she had dressed me.

We laid there and watch the movie all the events unfold right before our eyes. it was a pretty hot porn movie. I could feel my cock twitching, wanting to jump up and get hard again, but two cums in a row was all I could do.

She rolled over and kissed me and said thanks buddy. We can lay here for a little while but I have an appointment at 4 o'clock. And I'm sure you gotta get home to your wife and kids.

I didn't know what to say she got up, but she didn't takeoff her outfit. She just wrapped dress around it. It was a wrap style dress. It was smoking hot. I knew exactly what she was wearing under it. I can't imagine where she's going dressed like that.

She said you can just leave the outfit laying on the bed. I'll take care of everything when I get back later and if you're up for it, meet me here tomorrow same time. I just nodded my head yes. And she walked out the door.

12