Realtor Seduction

Story Info
The Aussie came 1/2 way around the world to seduce me.
3.2k words
4.3
2.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're in the middle of the Covid pandemic, Garnet was able to work from home, my job was eliminated, I had no income. Even with both our paychecks, we struggled financially; there was little left for any pleasure activities. Now being on lockdown, alone time becomes, well, very alone, as in separate beds; we can't agree on anything, even what TV show to watch ignited a fight.

We fell behind on monthly utility bills, we missed a couple mortgage payments.

Garnet became a workaholic, at least appearing to be working, he was always on his computer, chatting with coworkers. As he further emersed himself in work.

I delved into self-improvement; I knew the lockdown would pass and I needed to be prepared; to come out a better person. Get a high paying job, I was determined to get out of debt. Our marriage was in decline, it didn't appear like it would survive much longer.

I was reading positive attitude books, exercising a couple hours a day, did yoga with an online teacher. Studying online for a real estate license.

A couple months later Garnet went back to work, a well-known nationwide company hired me, on a commission basis. I was starting from scratch, I worked most evenings and weekends, showing houses, getting listings, determined I'd be successful, we could rebuild our marriage once we were out of debt. But Garnet blamed my job to be the singular reason of our breakup. However, I discovered

Garnet was having an affair, it was a girl within his company, one of the co-workers he spent so much time online with during lockdown. They hooked up immediately after returning to work. A month later we amicably separated, he moved in with Gina, signing over the house and debt to me.

Being single, I had no obstacles, no excuses, so working diligently, some long hours, I quickly became the top salesperson in the company.

My life dramatically changed in the past few months; my paychecks are now more than double our previous combined married income. I sold the house, bought a new luxurious apartment.

My goal of top 20 agents in the country will soon be attained. I'm proud to say I lost 24 pounds; my current figure is 35-26-34. I enjoy weekly spa visits; my beautician has transformed me to look like a model; I buy designer clothes. I have no debt, my bank account is healthy, so am I.

I have intentions of getting into a long-term relationship; I have an online dating profile. I'm very selective with my propositions, dating twice a week. I have established specific, simple rules; no kissing on the first date, ONLY, if the vibe is right, sex MIGHT be possible on the third date. I'm still having more, and better-quality sex than when I was married, I even discovered I'm pansexual.

Last week, I responded to an email I received on our real estate webpage. Kevin, an all-cash purchaser, is looking to relocate from Australia, seeking a Victorian style, fixer uppers.

I found 3 and arranged viewing during the week he's here.

Kevin is leaning, his left elbow on the reception desk, right hand holding his cell phone to his ear, his right leg bent, cowboy boot, resting over his left. Late 20's, 6', dark blonde, rugged weathered face, bright blue eyes, powerful physique, well tanned, tailored pale green suit. He sees me approach, gives a nod, it's a wide gorgeous smile, white teeth. I sense an aura of masculine sexuality; I'm physically attracted to him. He drops his phone in his jacket pocket, stands upright, straightens his suit coat, as if preparing for inspection.

{'Handsome as fuck. A cool drink of water on a hot day.}

I think. {Bend me over and do me proper.'}

I arrive with my hand extended; he lifts it and kisses the back, while peering into my eyes.

{'Classy gentleman, or fake?'}

"Crikey." He squeezes my hand.

"You're even more gorgeous in person."

"Thank-you Kevin, I'm Amanda, a pleasure to meet you."

"I disagree, the pleasure is definitely mine,"

'Crocodile Dundee' look alike, strong Aussie accent. Geezus, be still my palpitating heart, I get a flutter in my belly, stimulating emotions I rarely feel outside of the bedroom. It is highly unusual; to have these feelings on a first meeting.

"Kevin, I've got 3 properties for us to view, we'll get started; we can take our time or get them all done today, let me know, I've cleared my schedule?" I proceed past him.

Damn, that's nice, I get a whiff of a very intoxicating cologne.

"We shall." He gestures with a sweeping hand gesture and opens the door for me.

"My rental is right here."

"Company rules, for safety, GPS tracking etc., we never get in client's vehicles. You either ride with me or follow."

"I'd love to ride you, uh, with you," his faux pas seemed intentional, a tone that could only be construed as sexual or is it my imagination. I push my remote, 2 quick beeps, my Escalade doors unlock, the motor starts. Kevin gets in the passenger seat.

I turn off the radio, back away and proceed out of the parking lot.

"Kevin what brings you 1/2 way around the world? Business?"

"Short story, Reader's Digest version." He twists toward me in his seat.

"4th generation sheep rancher, I inherited the ranch; I hated working our ranch; Dad never mentioned he was being hounded to sell. The day after his funeral a lawyer contacted me about selling. Not wanting to die on that dusty ranch, fed up with Australia, I sold the ranch to a gold mining company. Seems we were farming the wrong side of the dirt. I was literally sitting on a gold mine." He chuckled.

"I did all right, last year I was riding horses, eating red dust, washing it down with Toohey's or Victoria Bitters."

"I started some internet searching for a place to move to, checking the cost of living and such. The weather here is similar, so then I checked the local housing market. When I saw your picture, I knew I wanted to start here, to meet you."

I turned my head, reading his face, no emotion, he had a poker face.

"So why a fixer upper?"

"Can't just vegetate, I'm 28, can't sit in a rockin chair; don't need more money, but I need something to do."

"Married?" I ask, somehow wondering why that came to mind.

"No, You?"

"Was, 4 years, divorced last year."

"Financial, infidelity, compatibility, abuse?"

"Yes." I pause looking at him, "all but abuse. Covid, locked us up together, I became unemployed, we went broke; found out when the going got tough, we weren't tough enough. When released, we had different goals, he returned to work, he strayed with a co-worker."

"Fool, you're exceptionally sexy." He twisted in his seat to directly look at me.

"I pursued you specifically, not only because of your top sales ability, but your sexuality, I did my research, I knew you were divorced."

Normally a comment like this raises red flags, the possibility of a stalker, predator, rapist, but that didn't trigger, I somehow felt comfortable. I did however remain wary.

"Why are you single, you're wealthy, handsome, I don't see any defects." I look directly at him.

"A couple near misses, you're right, I am rich, that attracts too many gold diggers, and keeps me reserved." He continues.

"Once the commitment issue surfaces; I present prenup discussions, that not only cools their primitive biological urges, but they digress from pursuing future plans."

We arrive at the first property.

"This is a 2 story, built in 1904, by a banker. His family has been the sole owners."

"Uh, no, this should be bulldozed; we can move on, this one doesn't interest me."

I nod, shifting into gear. I catch Kevin's eyes on my exposed thigh, my dress has risen, and my garter is visible. He looks up at me then back to my legs.

"You've got spectacular legs, do you run?"

I'm exhilarated at his attentiveness; but even more anxious, we didn't even exit the car, so what is this?

Is he really a buyer?

"No, I work out in the gym 3 times a week and I regularly do yoga."

"Garters and stocking are my kryptonite." He wiggles his eyebrows.

I ignore that comment, my apprehension is rising,

"The next is also in this neighborhood." As we're driving,

"Are you in a relationship?" He inquires.

"Nothing ongoing." Is he stalking me, gathering intel, or just being a social?

"Panties, thong or commando?" He asks, nonchalantly, I'm taken aback at such an intimate inquiry, but that's not a question an attacker would care about, I quickly adjust my thinking, he's an aggressive player. I'll play along, I'm willing to respond. I'll stay guarded, but I learned not to hastily burn bridges.

"Sometimes panties." I turn to see his expression. None, he seemed unconcerned with my response, He is toying with me, it is a seduction technique.

His intimate solicitation causes a stirring in me, he's extremely handsome, a great body, I'm drawn to his masculinity, and his confident demeanor definitely arouses me.

"Your answers won't effect a sale; they will hopefully effect my options on my evening activities."

We pull up in front of a 2 1/2 story, full wrap around veranda, overgrown vegetation,

"Built in 1887, 4 bedroom 3 bathrooms, detached mother-in-law quarters, or a pool house; it was used for staff quarters."

We walk through, Kevin follows; whenever I look back, he seems to be inspecting me, more than the house. 30 minutes later we're exiting the house.

"Possible, I surely hope the next one is better. Maybe I have a different interpretation of a fixer upper. I want to keep busy tinkering; I don't want a total rebuild, a multi-year renovation, requiring contractors."

"Ok, I got it, well, let's have a look at this last one, if this doesn't attract you, I'll go back to digging."

We're driving, a couple minutes later, he looks to me, I turn my head seeing his inquiring gaze, he calmly asks,

"Shaved, or trimmed?" Calmly, as if asking if I think it might rain. This private, personal inquiry is pushing the boundaries further than I'm comfortable with, I hesitate to respond, he's still a total stranger, but I have been respondent, I have my pepper spray, however, he has provoked a sensuous stimulation.

"I understand your reluctance, that's fine; just fyi, I prefer smooth." He turns, again the unemotional poker face.

I feel a twinge in my twat, he's seducing me, and I'm enjoying it. Ok, avoid the personal stuff but maybe flirt a little, this could be enjoyable.

"You mentioned evening options? You only just arrived in town Do you already have some options available?"

"Yes, always." He seems invigorated, that I have opened up and initiated an inquiry.

"I could find a lounge lizard to take to my hotel room, hire a hooker, or there's always pay per view and hand lotion." He emitted a barely audible giggle.

I giggle visualizing all 3 options.

"So, am I the first option?"

"Are you?" He peers, waiting, watching for a reaction.

I simply smile, staring straight ahead.

{Damn, am I; I might be, what is happening with me, what spell has he cast?'}

"It's out of town?" he quizzes.

"Only a mile, there is 3 acres, 2 outbuildings, it was a hobby farm, the owner recently passed, no surviving family, bank currently holds the title." We turn a corner onto the approach road, or trail might be a better description.

"Favorite sex activity?" He's looking out the window.

I again ponder responding, but I find his sexual attention alluring. I'm fascinated by this sort of foreplay, by this unique carnal banter. I'll play his game, but I'll keep my right hand on the pepper spray, we are secluded a couple miles from town.

"Oral." I feel naughty, racy sharing this.

"Male, or female?" He's got a very intense, serious expression. I pull up in front of the house, unbuckle.

"Yes." I open my door and exit, letting him soak in my reply.

White 2 story; looks very much like the house in 'Field of Dreams.' The outside appears in good shape. Kevin has a little smile as we cross the veranda. I unlock and swing open the door, we step into a large open foyer, the sunlight reflecting like a mirror off the hardwood. A curved stairway on the left, we go right, to the parlor, or large living room, next we view the huge kitchen, layers of paint, but solid and functional. As we ascend the stairs, I get a teenage thrill, I know he's peering at my toned legs and tight buns, possibly straining to see my panties. We investigate each of the upstairs rooms.

He is looking over this house rather seriously.

"I like what I see." I know he intends the statement to be directed to me. He's staring at me, his piercing blue eyes gazing deeply into my greenish eyes. It was a bold move, he leaned to me, I tensed up; anticipated a kiss. My right hand pops the top off the spray bottle in my purse. I felt a hot rush, his warm breath on my neck, but he didn't touch me. He whispered,

"Clean, smooth, waxed, aren't you?" I am wearing panties, so even if he did look on the stairs, he couldn't know. The effect was bewitching. Extremely arousing.

He turned away, leaving my breathless. I know my nipples hardened; I look down.

{'Thank god I wore a bra today, they aren't visible.'}

He went downstairs, I took a moment to gather myself, then followed.

{Ok, if he intended to rape me that would have been the opportunity, yet he only aroused me more.}

At the bottom of the stairs, I couldn't see where he went, I called.

"Kevin, where are you?"

"Back here."

I went toward his voice. He had the back door open and was looking across the grassy area to the woods.

"I like it. When I find something I like; I go for it." He turns to me, nods his head slightly a couple times.

{I'm unsure if he's talking about the property or me.}

"I'll take it." He moves to me, takes both my hands, interlocks our fingers, bringing them behind his back.

Ok, definitely me he's going to take me, I can't muster any resistance; and my hand can't get to my purse. I find myself actually welcoming this aggression.

Pressing his lips to the nape of my neck he pushes me to the wall. His tongue licks up to my ear, his lips tug my earlobe, he nibbles.

I recall he mentioned stockings and garters were his Kryptonite, mine is earlobe fiddling.

My nerve receptors tingle, goosebumps cover my arms, my loins quiver. This is entirely against my creed. Why am I unable to stop him; I'm in a trance, did he inflict some sort of bewitching Aussie voodoo?

I sense a ghostly energy take over my rationality, another presence possessing my body, my soul. Introducing a dissociated personality, a presence in my mind that begs me to submit to him, relinquishing all control.

His tongue traces down my neck, to the edge of my bra, his face pauses in the valley of my cleavage. I sigh, my lust raging, I'm putty, waiting to be molded. My resistance is futile, my body responds, not my brain.

Craving his touch, desiring he continues, rough or not; I want to be fucked by this rugged Aussie.

His fingers gather the hem of my dress, bringing the material above my hips, holding it between his hands and my waist. His audacity feeding my passion. I'm not sure if it was a sigh, a moan or a groan that unwillingly escaped.

I'm willing, ready for him to take me, without hesitation, ravish me, I've given up any inhibitions, or resistance. I don't recall ever wanting an orgasm more than right now.

His hot breath on my crotch makes me shiver, his teeth take down my panties as he kneels before me.

I've never felt sexier, my sensory receptors are on overdrive. Gawd this is erotic, I'm allowing a near stranger to seduce me. My insides are fluttering, vibrating.

"Excellent, a smooth, clean, very enticing vulva." He presses his nose to my sopping labia. He inhales loudly, taking in the aroma my body is exuding.

"Such a sensational scent." He wiggles his schnoz between my lips. I part my legs more as I bend my knees slightly, rolling my hips toward him, anticipating a fantastic oral orgasm, my eyes close, another sighing moan. His nose slides up my labia, bumping my clitoris. I shudder, unable to move, like I'm strapped to the wall. His tongue tastes me, licking the smooth fleshy folds, I'm ready to explode.

Never in a million years would've I anticipated myself to respond like this to a stranger. I'm not some slut, easy to seduce. I pride myself in my ability to control my emotions, I'm a professional, I almost demand being wined and dined, dancing. Maybe by the 3rd date, if the vibe is good, after several wine and stimulating conversation, a slow romantic seduction, I'd agree to participating in copulation; in a comfortable bedroom or maybe if everything's aligned possibly on a sofa.

But this, this is ... this is ...

{Oh, my gawd, this spontaneity is absolutely salacious.}

I give fully to the pleasure he's evoking. I'm a runaway freight train, horny as fuck, waiting to be thrust over the cliff into an abyss of blissful euphoria.

His tongue searches my warm, wet, flaps, gingerly sucking one then the other. I respond, fingers comb into his hair, holding him firmly as I press my pussy to his tremendously talented tongue. Gawd he's good, better than any that preceded.

It starts, a fierce tingling, I gasp, as a finger locates my g spot, he's nibbling my clit like a goldfish in a feeding frenzy.

His forefinger is pressing against my anal aperture, now all my life that's been a one-way opening, I've never let anyone play there, a few gals tried rimming, but I cringed at the thought. But his timing is perfection, combined with his oral expertise this new stimulation incites an intense titillating sensation, it is thrilling.

As he's sucking my clitoris, his finger pokes past my sphincter, sending intense electricity reverberating throughout my whole body. I shiver, my body tensing as an orgasm overpowers me. I'm trembling, twitching, from the intensity of my climax, Unsure if they are stars or fireworks, but there's bright explosions happening, I cry out in elation.

Kevin is still administering loving kisses. His lips barely touching, nibbling, gentle kisses on my exposed inner thighs. His tongue tracing the edge of my garter. he's bringing me down so delightfully.

It takes several moments for my breathing to become normal.

I clench my fists in his hair, lifting him from his knees, I twist us, putting his back to the wall. Staring into his eyes; my fingers deftly undo his belt, and jeans button, then as I fall to my knees my teeth unzip his trousers, he's commando.

"Oh, my." My fingers wrap around his enlarged penis.

"Your evening itinerary will include room service and, in the morning, a prenup discussion."