All Comments on 'Realtor's Military Referral Program'

by johntamps

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Not worth a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Is this a story?

Just what is this? Is it supposed to be an erotic story or what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No, It's Not A Story

It's a bunch of random words all thrown together without rhyme or sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What????

Are you trying to tell me that these jarheads will buy a house to get a blowjob?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

SO, she' a whore, he's her pimp, they're wasting their time, selling houses, she'd make $1000's more if she'd just start doing her whoring from their own house, they don't have to pay for a motel/hotel room; hubby could be so much more comfortable, plus take pics for the scrap book. So she's a stupid whore & he's a stupid pimp. Did I get it right, or what???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A corporal buying a house? On what paycheck?

Unfortunately a lot of people use whores to sign deals. In this case he gets rid of the overhead and lets his wife be the cum dump. Their savings plan needs to be real good because when the AIDS treatments begin they will need a lot of cash to pay for it. I am sure a lot of people are married to full time and part time whores and some of them even know their wives are whores. But myself I could never stay married to such a woman. Always wondering if she will come home, will she be dead or seriously hurt, was she put on drugs? What diseases she contracted this time. Nope you enjoy that and this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
There is but 1 who reads you excitedly

that being you - but only until you jackoff - then as in the morning - you realize you have a 2 bagger.<P>

Get a life and most of all some self respect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another Jackass

I didn't really like it either, but don't leave a comment saying it's not worth a comment. So here's an idiot:

W.T.F.

02/08/08 by Anonymous in U.S.A.

Not worth a comment.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Pimp or cuck

Husband is both pimp and cuck, wife is just a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous