Rear-ended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, that was amazing." she breathed. "Was it good for you?"

I pressed back against her, unable to vocalize just how amazing I thought it was. My hand held hers as we lay on the bed recovering from our vigorous activities. I don't remember falling asleep, I just reveled in the warmth of her body and the soft fluffiness of her bed.

I woke up several hours later to being alone in her bed. I heard her shower running so I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I could see Tanya's form through the frosted glass of the shower door. I could make out her hands running up and down her body under the steamy water. I watched her for a couple of minutes before I tapped on the door and opened it up to join her in the spacious shower. Tanya seemed surprised at my appearance and subsequent entrance.

"I thought you might sneak out in the morning without saying anything." she admitted. "You might be surprised how many times that's happened after the lust wears off."

"I don't know why. You're a beautiful and interesting woman. Besides, who said it's worn off?"

I closed the door after I entered and moved up behind her, pressing my body to hers as the water sprayed over us both. I kissed the top of her shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. She murmured in satisfaction as my hands moved to cup her breasts from behind. One hand moved south until I grasped her growing member. I gently stroked her until it was as big as I remembered from earlier in the evening. I turned her towards me so she blocked the spray from the shower head, the water flowing down her back. I knelt down in front of her and heard her gasp as I took her cock into my mouth. She clearly hadn't been expecting an encore performance. As she had mentioned, she thought I would hightail it out of there at my first opportunity.

"Damn Brad, where have you been the last few years?"

I was unable to answer, occupied as I was. I slowly devoured her inches until I didn't feel I could take any more. The rest of her cock received stroking, grasping, and fondling attention from my free hand. I was no expert in what I was doing, but my enthusiasm made up for the lack of experience. Tanya seemed more than content with my efforts as she moaned and held my head with both of her hands. I don't know how long I stayed on my knees in front of her, but she didn't seem in a hurry to kick me out of her shower time.

"Yes! Ohhh yes! I'm close Brad. You're gonna make me cum again. Slow down. Slow down." she cautioned.

I was having none of it. I purposely failed to follow her request, and if anything I moved faster towards my goal.

"I'm gonna cum. Brad, I'm gonna cum!" she warned more emphatically.

She tried half heartedly to pull back from me, but stopped her attempts when I failed to move away or respond.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!"

I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Before that night I had never handled a cock other than my own, let alone had one about to explode in my mouth. I removed her from my mouth and jacked her swiftly as I caressed her balls until the first jet of semen flew from her tip to land across the front of my neck. The second shot painted another line down my chest. I made a decision and brought her back up to my mouth, enveloping her tool as her cum flowed across my tongue. My head bobbed forward and back as I set to drain her of her remaining reserves. She groaned in apparent appreciation at my actions and her fingernails dug into my shoulders as she fought to remain standing as I swallowed down what she gave me. Once she was spent I milked her shaft with my hand before finally releasing her from my mouth. I got to my feet as she hugged me against her, partly from wanting to be close and partly to support herself from crumpling to the floor from the sudden lack of energy in her legs.

"Oh my God. You felt so good." she panted as she tried to recover.

I held her tight until she regained herself enough to open the shower door and step out to dry off. I remained, as I needed to wash off from our earlier activities. When I finally got out and back into her bedroom, Tanya was lying in her bed, half asleep but waiting. I got under the covers with her. Both of us were still damp which made us both cool to the touch, but she turned on her side, laid her head on my chest, hooked her leg over mine, and let out a long sigh as she settled against me. I pulled the covers up over us and we quickly warmed while pressed together. Her hand loosely grasped my cock as we returned to dreamland.