Rear-ended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, please keep going." I whispered.

She smiled a little before sinking her mouth down my rod once more, just a little more than before. She came back up and opened her mouth and tongued the underside of my shaft from bottom to top in one long, wet stroke, watching me the entire time. She had me hooked. She knew it, and she knew I knew it. I reached behind her and gathered her long hair in my hand, not for control, but so it wouldn't cover my view and so I could pull it a little if I wanted. Tanya took my hand and guided it to my own tool, wrapping my fingers around it.

"I want you to stroke it for me." she insisted.

I was not entirely comfortable doing that while she watched, but not because I didn't know how. I was an expert on masturbation. But I was not used to self stimulation for an audience. She noticed my hesitation and used her own hand to guide mine into action. Her eyes shone with lust as she observed my self gratification.

She sat on the couch in front of me, openly fondling her bare breasts. That arousing sight resulted in my increased pace, but her hand on top of mine slowed my movements back down.

"Not so fast Brad. We don't want it to be over before we've really even begun."

Tanya pulled her robe back up to its original position before getting up from the couch. She headed for her bedroom, looking back at me as she departed. I took the hint and followed. She was already laying on her side on her bed as I entered. The room was lit only by the dim glow of her TV screen displaying a crackling fire in a fireplace. It was warmer in her bedroom as well. I preferred a real fireplace with a real fire, but it still seemed to create a cozy, inviting feeling to her personal space. She crooked her finger at me in a come hither motion as I stood in her doorway. Of course I did as she beckoned and joined her on the bed that was covered in a thick, soft, fur like blanket. Even though the robe I wore had been left open and now offered no modesty as it remained open, she had still stubbornly refused to discard her own.

"So, I have to admit that I'm a little kinky." she said as I got closer. "I like to do things my way and at my pace. I hope that's okay with you."

I liked the sound of that. I wasn't sure why she was telling me that though. I crawled onto her bed and soon we were both laying on our sides facing each other and we both had our heads propped up. She reached over and grasped my member that was still fully erect and begging for her touch. She lazily stroked me as she talked.

"You're not a virgin are you?" she started.

"Nope, not even close."

"Would you consider yourself to be sexually adventurous?"

"Uhhh, yeah. I guess so."

"You don't know?"

"I mean, I'd like to think I am, but most women I've met aren't so much."

"Maybe they are, but are afraid to admit what they want."

"That's too bad. But I think most people probably do the same thing because what they want might be considered "bad" or "wrong". So they avoid it out of fear of rejection."

"I bet you didn't expect such a deep discussion while getting your cock played with."

"I'm glad you're fine with telling me what you want."

"So have you ever had a threesome?"

"Nope, but I'd be willing."

"Uh huh. Two girls and you or two guys and a girl?"

I paused for a second. "I guess either one."

"Are you bi?"

"Nope. I like women."

"What about them?"

"The way they look, smell, taste, their softness, sexiness, sensuality, their lips, long hair, legs, tits, pussy, smooth skin, their femininity; pretty much everything about them."

"Wow! That's a lot."

"There's a lot to enjoy."

"Do you like pegging?"

I hesitated. She was still stroking me lazily as we had our discussion. I knew what it was, but had never really considered it.

"I don't know."

"You don't know if you'd do it, or you don't know if you'd like it?"

"I don't know."

"What if I said that I wanted to peg you? Would you let me?"

"Are you saying you want to?" I asked, trying to buy some time.

"Yes." she answered definitively.

That stalling tactic didn't work out for me very well.

"So would you let me?" she prodded.

"Uhhhh. I, uhh. I guess so..."

"Relax, I wouldn't want to hurt you. I'd go slow, especially since you're new to this. Your cock sure doesn't seem to mind the idea."

She had been lightly rubbing and playing with me the entire time, and I had remained rock hard throughout the whole conversation.

"That's because it doesn't have ears, so it doesn't know what we're talking about."

"Mmm hmm."

She leaned forward and kissed me again, as if to butter me up in order to fulfill her wish list. I responded nonetheless. She was still beautiful and excitingly honest, and still manhandling me as she pleased. Her bedroom seemed warmer now than before, possibly due to her close proximity, and what she was still doing to me.

"So are you saying you'd let me? I want you to answer me either yes or no."

Tanya lightly pushed me onto my back and moved close. She moved down my body and opened her mouth to take my meat back inside, continuing what she had started on the couch. I groaned as I felt her tongue run along my shaft.

"Yes."

I hadn't even realized I spoke. It was definitely the answer she wanted to hear though, as her mouth and hand suddenly played me like her favorite musical instrument, making me moan, groan, and gasp. She worked me over, quickly bringing me to the edge, but backing off when she knew I was close. She repeated that cycle several times, making me now groan in frustration at her latest teasing denial.

"Not yet Brad. I don't want you changing your mind in your afterglow." she mused. "Now, are you ready to play a little?"

I was ready. I was more than ready. She had teased me so much I would have agreed to most anything. That might have been her plan. If so, it worked.

She moved to the side edge of the bed, reaching into her nightstand drawer and drawing out a small purple velvet bag. Loosening the drawstring, she dumped the contents onto the bed. She picked up a vibrator, and knowing that I was watching she set it close to where I lay. She also pointed out a small bottle of lube.

"Don't worry, this will make sure you don't get hurt, and we'll go slow."

She came back over to where I lay, holding the phallic toy. She rolled it across her lips first before parting them and allowing the rod into her mouth. She pumped it in and out slowly while making sure I watched. She removed it from between her lips, licked along the length, and trailed it down to rub the tip against her nipple. She pressed a button which started a little motor buzzing. She circled the first nipple, making it pop to attention before moving to the other, repeating the treatment.

Then she moved it over to me. She began dragging it upwards across my skin starting at my thigh and working it over my hip, past my stomach, over my chest and up my neck. She passed it over my chin and ran the tip across my lips just as she had with her own. The vibrations made my lips tingle as she held it against me. Her other hand found my cock, which had dropped a little from indecision. She fondled and stroked it and brought it back to life. I saw her show a satisfied smile before she moved her mouth close to my ear, and she barely whispered into it.

"Open up Brad." she encouraged. "I want to see you take it for me."

She watched as my lips just barely parted, slowly spreading open until she could slide the tip in between them. She moved it in and out a little at a time, the same as she had done to my cock earlier on her couch. It disappeared a little more inside each time.

"I love watching you suck that fake dick, just like you loved watching me suck your real one. Yours was much better."

She continued fucking my mouth with her toy, praising me as I took more and more of it.

"Wow! That is so hot to watch. I wish I had a camera. I'd love to hang that picture on my wall."

She laid beside me, finally removing her toy from my mouth. She untied the belt on her robe and kissed me as she took my hand and placed it on her stomach, moving it downward. Once she let go I moved it further. My lips moved to her neck as my hand moved over her hip and down the side of her leg. My hand traced down to her knee and then proceeded up her inner thigh.

Once my hand reached her groin I stopped in confusion. Tanya moved her hand over mine to keep it in place. I pulled my head back from her as I looked to see the source of my uncertainty. I looked downward, past her pert breasts, past her flat stomach, and settled on her long, hard cock. My eyes widened as I took in the unexpected sight. Where I had thought to find the soft folds of her labia, I instead found an erection which rivaled my own. Looking at it, hers actually seemed a little bigger. I raised my gaze to meet hers and she placed her hand at the back of my head, drawing me closer in order to push her lips to mine. Her tongue easily forced its way into my mouth and found mine waiting. Her moaning at my touch and her hand keeping mine on her organ kept me in a daze as her cock thrust against my slack fingers. Her fingers directed mine to wrap around her shaft as she masturbated herself with my hand.

"Oh yeah Brad. Keep touching me. Mmmm, I like that." she moaned into my mouth.

I was lost, but her guidance kept me going. I held her steel rod in my hand as my fingers glided up and down her length. She pulled my lips harder against hers. Apparently I was handling her right.

"Keep going, just like you do to yours." she suggested.

It was weird, touching a cock that was not my own. I knew how my own tool felt, but even though it was the same equipment, it was a vastly different feel. It was hard and soft at the same time. My hesitant exploration prompted more soft moans of approval from Tanya. I wasn't sure I should continue. Her hand over mine indicated she wanted me to. Tanya pulled me up from where I lay and took my spot, lying back with her upper body propped up by pillows. She prompted me down the bed to end up between her legs. Her hands spread her robe open to completely expose what she had previously been intent on hiding from me. I was positioned perfectly to lick her pussy, or in this case to suck her cock. She watched the indecision on my face and she leaned forward, gripping her own tool as she placed her other hand behind my head to gently coax me closer. I didn't pull away as I thought I would. As I neared, for the first time I had a vastly different view of an erect penis. It looked gigantic from this angle, and kind of scary.

"Just do like you did to my vibrator."

Her words echoed in my mind as I parted my lips slightly. Her hand held herself still as I approached. The spongy tip parted my lips and passed through into my waiting mouth. Tanya gasped and moaned, seeming a little surprised that I was doing as she asked. I looked at her to confirm what she wanted. Her mouth was slightly open as she enjoyed the attention, nodding to my unspoken question. I took more of her into my mouth a little at a time. I mimicked her earlier technique, going down just slightly more each time.

"Oh my God! I love how you're sucking me! I love watching you. My little virgin cocksucker."

My mouth quickly held as much of her as I felt I could take. Her hand on my head didn't force me any further and as I started moving up and down, her hand stroked herself in time with my mouth's movements. My hand moved up to cup her balls, making Tanya moan even louder. My other hand replaced hers on her shaft. She now laid back against the pillows behind her, letting me continue on my own. I had enjoyed getting sucked in the past, and knew exactly how I liked it. I tried to do the same to her and she seemed to enjoy it just as much. I moved off her cock and licked down to her balls, taking each one into my mouth before moving to the other. She pulled her legs up, bending at the knee to raise herself up to meet me. I pushed her legs back even farther and spread them apart to expose her to me even more. My tongue trailed from her smooth balls down to her puckered hole. The moment my tongue ran over it Tanya gasped hard, clearly not expecting this but clearly approving of it.

"Oh yes! Eat my ass!" she demanded.

I flicked across her hole as she moaned with each touch. I kept her in that position for several minutes until she brought her legs back down. She had been stroking herself as I had been otherwise occupied. Her cockhead was leaking precum heavily and I licked it off before taking her back into my mouth. She watched me for a few moments before she grabbed my head and brought me back up her body. I kissed my way up her stomach, past her breasts and found myself face to face with her again. She rolled us over to put herself on top. She placed herself between my legs with our cocks rubbing against each other.

"I want you. I want to feel you. I want to take you." she said. "I promise I'll be gentle. Now get on your knees."

She moved off of me as I rolled over for her. I got up on my knees but her hand on my back kept my chest down against the bed. She picked up the small bottle of lube and dribbled in into her hand, first coating her cock with it before running her slick fingers up and down the crease of my offered ass. As she rubbed me I involuntarily groaned a little. She grabbed her vibrator and applied some lube to that as well.

"Just relax. Let me have you."

She reached under me and stroked my cock as she ran the fake phallus along my slippery opening. She pressed the tip against me slowly and gently a few times, not forcing it, but simply letting me feel it there. Her toy was not a tiny one, but it was significantly smaller than her cock. I was leaking all over her hand as she continued her distracting attention on my member. I felt her press the vibrator to my hole once more, but this time she pressed a little more and it slipped inside. I gasped at the intrusion and grunted as it went deeper before she stopped. It felt foreign and uncomfortable. She held it still as I tried to get used to it. Without my voicing any protest or telling her to stop, Tanya took that as a sign to continue. She pushed the button and the toy buzzed away, sending tingling sensations through my backside. She pushed it inside farther before pulling it back out, only to start repeating the process. It was only a couple minutes of this before the vibrator was turned off and removed. She pressed two fingers into me which slid in easily, so she went in with three. I groaned slightly in protest so she slowed but didn't stop. I felt her get up in her knees on the bed and crawl up behind me. I was nervous as she ran her large cock up and down my ass.

"Relax Brad. Just relax. I'll go slow. I rear-ended your truck earlier by mistake. Now I'm gonna rear-end the driver on purpose."

She pressed the thick head against my opening, slowly increasing the pressure behind me. One hand held her cock at my entrance while the other held my hip. My ass gave way and the tip disappeared inside. I groaned slightly in discomfort, thankful that she had warmed me up earlier and gotten me ready with her toy, her fingers, and her alcohol. She moaned a little as she buried more of herself into me.

"Slow! Go slow. Damn, you're huge!" I groaned.

"Oh yeah. There it is. Your not a virgin anymore, in any sense of the word. Your ass feels so good and tight."

She pulled back a little and dripped more lube onto her cock before it started being fed into me. I groaned some more, trying to get used to the new sensations I was experiencing. Both of her hands were on my hips now. She held me in place as she made small movements, letting me get comfortable with her intrusion.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

My head was pressed against the bed and my hands gripped fistfuls of the covers, but I didn't want her to stop. The discomfort was lessening and I was starting to enjoy feeling her behind me.

"No, just go slow." I whispered.

Tanya fed me each inch slowly but insistently. I moaned as she pressed forward. She only buried herself halfway before stopping.

"Good boy. You feel so good around my cock."

She pulled away only a little bit before pressing back into me. She backed off until her cock fully emerged from me. She held it there only a moment before reintroducing it into my ass, sliding forward until she had buried half of her total length. She started gently fucking my ass, just as she promised.

"Mmm hmmm. I love feeling you. Do you like it?"

"Uh huh." I agreed.

"Good. That's good. I want you to enjoy this as much as I do. Now I want you on your back."

Tanya pulled away and allowed me to roll over as she wanted. Once on my back, she came up between my spread legs. She popped open the lube and applied even more than before as I watched. On her knees she towered over me. It was an interesting sight. Tanya's long hair flowed loose over her shoulder which covered one of her breasts from view. Her cock stuck straight out from her groin. She took my legs and lifted them up, putting them over her shoulders as she lowered herself down to me. She placed her cock at my hole and moved her hips forward, inserting her cockhead back into me. I gasped at the penetration. She fed the first couple of inches into me, only to back out and start again.

"I bet you're usually the one on top like this huh?" she asked. "I bet you love having their legs over your shoulders. You love being the one in control, the one who decides how fast and how hard you give it to them."

She was using only a couple of her inches to fuck me with, so far refusing to go further.

"I can tell you're not used to being fucked like this. Are you enjoying it? I know I am. Are you ready to take more? Are you ready to take all of me?"

She kept her eyes locked on mine as she asked without wanting answers. She grabbed my hands and pressed them to the bed.

"Relax Brad. I'm gonna go deep this time."

She brought her lips to mine and kissed me hard and intensely. At that moment she pressed forward slowly, sliding each and every inch she had into me. I whimpered into her mouth as she buried herself fully until her groin pressed firmly against my ass. She paused for a few seconds but then withdrew halfway, only to drill forward fully again. She slowly, repeatedly, and steadily started fucking me just as she had said she would. I wasn't protesting her use of me. I found myself wanting more. She let go of my hands and grabbed my legs, pushing them even closer to my chest. She leaned into me, letting gravity help her to take me. Her hand found my waiting cock and started stroking it as she fucked me. I couldn't decide what to concentrate on, her jerking hand or impaling cock. I was groaning long and loud, unable to stop or be any quieter. She had almost complete control of both of our pleasures. My breathing became more ragged and I grabbed her ass to try to pull her harder against me. She raised up slightly and watched me as I began to lose any little control I might have retained as I felt my orgasm build.

"Go ahead, let go. Cum for me. Feel me fuck the cum right out of you."

I let out a low guttural growl as my climax hit me. Her fast plowing into me as well as the fast stroking of her hand on my cock sent the hot liquid raining down on my own chest as she kept fucking me at her preferred pace. I was sucking in giant breaths as my heart raced from our bedroom workout.

"Oh yeah! Your ass is gripping my cock! I can't hold back. I'm gonna cum Brad! You're gonna make me cum!"

She pounded me hard and fast now, only focused on her own goal, her own completion. She let out a low moan and started to back away, but my hands found her ass and pulled her deeply into me. She looked at me and I nodded before she kissed me hard. I felt her cock spasm over and over as her orgasm released her semen deep inside of me. Her higher pitched grunts were stifled by my mouth as she ground herself against my ass, trying to get her cock in just a little deeper than before. Her sounds slowed until dying away completely. She let my legs fall to the bed, turned me to lay on my side, and lowered herself to lay behind me, all the while keeping herself embedded in my hole. Once she snuggled up to me, she slid the length back in that had been exposed while we changed position. I moaned at the feeling of fullness as she kissed my shoulder and wrapped her arm around my front.