Rear Naked

Story Info
An innocent sparring session heats up.
2.9k words
4.22
18.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Valerie observed with amazement how Charles picked up Jessica with one arm, she knew she wanted to fuck him.

Her mind was made up.

Watching Charles lift up Jessica's 135-pound frame with ease with a bad shoulder and one arm snuggly tucked inside of his white belt, caused instant pussy wetness.

Charles was excited about his first private lesson with black belt Jiu Jitsu bad ass Vito aka Choke Boss. Vito was the man around town and had the hottest Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym going. He and his sister Valerie a world champion brown belt was well respected in the MMA community. It only made sense for Charles to be ecstatic for private lessons with the Choke Boss. What Charles didn't know that on this day, there would be no private lesson with Vito.

Valerie made sure of that.

As Valerie stretched and waited for Charles to enter the gym, she had to come up with a good reason why she was there instead of Vito. Bullshit after bullshit excuses raced through her brain.

As she conjured up the ultimate bullshit excuse Charles walked in breaking her train of thought. He was still wearing his work clothes, dressed in black slacks, expensive dress shoes and a nice gray sweater. Charles was always well dressed when he came into the gym straight from work. In fact, many of the women grapplers there commented on his GQ appearance.

It only made Valerie want him more.

Charles was a clean-cut, smooth, dark chocolate man in his mid-40s. His clean-shaven baldhead shined inside of the well-lit gym. His goatee was always neatly trimmed and lined to perfection. Valerie could give two shits that Charles was a few inches shorter than her as she was about 6'1 of long tan legs, ripped, flat stomach and perfectly palm-able tits that could fit in the palm of any man's hand.

As Charles strolled across the hardwood floor, Valerie admired his lean, chiseled, frame. Valerie could tell that Charles did extra stuff in the gym. When he would walk around in his rash guard, she could see how define his chest and arms were. He was well-built ebony warrior. He oozed with badassness.

"Hey Valerie," said Charles. "What are you doing here? I'm supposed to be meeting Vito."

Valerie smiled. She had the bullshit excuse ready to fire.

"Running late! No worries, I will get you warm and loosened up for him."

It appeared that Charles bought the bullshit. He just shrugged his shoulders and went into the dressing room to change.

"Whatever you say. Just don't beat my ass too badly this time. The last time we rolled, you damn near choked the life out of me."

Valerie wanted to choke Charles alright. Choke him with her pussy. Her strong thighs wrapped around his neck, feeding him her sweet, juicy pussy. Valerie's pussy twitched just thinking about Charles sucking her thick clit.

Valerie was warming up while she waited for Charles. She tried not to do too much as she didn't want to be sweaty when he came out. She wanted him to want her. She wiped the tiny drops off her tanned face. She made sure her strawberry blond hair was tied tightly back and not in her eyes. She stretched her hamstrings reaching down to her well-pedicured toes. They were a dark blue shade. She always made sure her feet were done. She even caught Charles staring at her feet once when they were sparring. She imagined him running his tongue over her toes and sucking them. Her pussy kept swelling as she thought of ways for Charles to have her. She was his senior on the mat, but on that day, she wanted Charles to take all of her and allow his animal instincts to take over and conquer her body.

Charles walked out wearing his all white gym Gi. Crisp, neatly pressed, white belt tied to perfection. He bowed, wiped his feet off and walked onto the mat, plopping his ass next to Valerie.

"So when is your brother getting here? I paid good money for his private lesson," Charles snickered.

"Oh, so you don't think I am good enough to teach you privately," Valerie responded.

Charles chuckled. "I think you would be the perfect private instructor for me."

Charles patted Valerie on her thigh. He gave her a look that she knew he was attracted to her. Her heart began to thump and thump at a quicker pace as if she was trying to escape a heavier person in side control.

"Let's get started and flow a bit," Valerie suggested. "How about I put you in close guard and you try to pass it?"

"Cool," said Charles as he put in his mouthguard and got on his knees.

Valerie lied on her back and opened her legs so Charles could get inside. She could smell that he was still wearing cologne. She couldn't make out the fragrance but it was a sweet and erotic smell, turning her the fuck on. Charles walked on his knees entering her guard and Valerie closed her legs shut squeezing Charles tight against her pelvis. Valerie had strong legs and she knew that Charles would feel the pressure of her squeeze. Charles gave out a slight moan as he felt how tight he was inside of her guard. His semi erect dick was tightly pressed against her pussy. Charles couldn't really focus on breaking out of the guard as he could feel Valerie's pussy pressing against his dick. Each move that Charles tried to do to escape, Valerie kept her pussy attached to his dick. It was magnetic the way her pussy stayed glued to it.

"Shit Valerie! Your guard is tight," Charles said as he tried to pry his arms loose from her trap.

"Wait till you feel how tight this pussy is," Valerie said to herself.

Valerie saw that Charles was struggling, so she decided to break his posture. In a flash, she bucked her hips up and crashed them down on the mat. At the same time, she moved her legs towards her chest in a crunch like motion. The violent jolt sent Charles on top of Valerie. His head was buried deep in her chest. Valerie got another whiff of Charles' cologne. The intoxicating aroma caused Valerie to tremble. Valerie could feel Charles' warm breath on her chest as he tried to straighten his back up to regain his posture, but Valerie grabbed the back of his head and held on firmly.

"Now what are you going to do Charles," she whispered in his ear.

Stimulated by the close position they were in, Valerie tickled the inside of his ear with her tongue. Charles took a deep breath. He knew what was going on now. Valerie could feel his dick get harder and larger on her pussy. She had him.

Charles tried to raise up but couldn't. When he did, he noticed something for the first time, Valerie wasn't wearing a rash guard under her Gi. Bare chest and all.

"What the fuck," Charles thought.

That image only excited him more as his heart rate began to pick up pace. He was able to turn his head from the side and press his lips on the middle of Valerie's chest. He softly kissed that spot and twirled his tongue around the small area. Valerie bucked her hips up, relishing the wet sensation. Her pink nipples began to harden, pressing against her cotton Gi. Charles was finally able to free his hands. He drew open her Gi and ran his hands up her stomach and onto her small breasts. The touch of his dark chocolate hands on her velvety white breast, drove Valerie into a carnal rage.

"So now what," Charles questioned.

"I tell you what, if you can escape my Rear Naked Choke, I will gladly get on my knees and suck your dick until you shoot that sweet, warm cum down my throat. If you can't then, you will have to eat my pussy that I just had waxed this morning."

Charles was stunned by what Valerie just told him and before he could process it, Valerie hipped out and was quickly on Charles' back. Charles tried to recover by fighting her off, but Valerie had both hooks into his legs driving him face down on the mat. Charles could smell the salty pool of sweat that they made prior to that and he didn't want his face sopping up old sweat but he was trapped. Each time he tried to get to his knees, Valerie, would force him on his stomach. Her hold around his neck was getting constricted and Charles could no longer fight it. He was beginning to feel drowsy but he didn't want to tap and quit. He revered Valerie's full pink lips and envisioned him holding her strawberry hair forcing his thick black dick down her throat. That thought was quickly fading as Charles was getting sleepy. He couldn't fight anymore and he tapped out.

Valerie shot off of him smiling widely. She knew Charles had to pay up.

"A deal is a deal right," Valerie asked, grabbing Charles now soft dick.

"Whatever! You cheated!" Charles was bummed and pissed; but turned on as well. He loved to eat pussy, especially white pussy and was longing to pay his debt to the brown belt.

Without warning, Charles tossed his mouthguard, swooped in and picked up Valerie, grabbing her by the waist. She wrapped her legs around his waist and Charles threw her on the mat forcing her legs open.

He finally broke her guard.

Charles began to tussle with her brown belt and then the strings that were tied tightly on her pants. He removed the belt and he had an idea.

"I'm going to blindfold you with your belt," Charles boldly proclaimed.

Valerie didn't have a response. She was so turned on by the way he said it, she gave into his command. Charles took her belt and wrapped it around her eyes and head. Valerie couldn't see a thing and her sense of touch immediately heightened to a surreal level of ecstasy.

Charles finished untying the strings of her pants and ripped them off only exposing the black spats. Valerie raised up her hips as Charles ran his hands back up her leg and tugged on the tight fabric. Being blind, the anticipation of what Charles could possibly do, sent a shockwave of pleasure through her entire body causing her to have an orgasm without being touched. It was the first time something like that happened. Valerie's pussy wanted to be filled so badly by Charles' dick, it was beginning to throb in pain.

He pulled her tight spats down slowly, exposing Valerie's tanned, plump ass. Valerie felt the warm mat under her ass. She braced for the coldness of it and for a second, she was grossed out thinking many feet stomped across that mat and tons of sweat and blood lied dormant. Her desire to be owned by Charles caused her to forgot about the petri dish that her ass was on as Charles finished pulling down her spats to her ankles. She helped him by kicking her legs out and removing the spats exposing her freshly waxed throbbing, warm pussy.

Charles just sat back on his heels admiring her long legs and pussy. He saw how pink and thick her pussy was. It was engorged and ripe for a good licking and sucking. He ran his fingers slowly down her ripped abs. He saw how she responded to each stroke of his fingers. Every stroke caused mini explosions in Valerie's body.

Charles took his right finger and lightly ran it down her thigh, over her knee and down her shin. He picked up her foot with his other hand, cupping it, caressing her heel. He placed her toes near his mouth and he flickered his tongue on her big toe. Charles licked down her big toe and ran his tongue down the bottom of her foot. He followed that same path back up her foot and stopped to smell her feet and toes. He inhaled her foot scent.

Valerie was on her back, blind and powerless; yet savoring every moment of Charles' mouth all over her pretty feet. His mouth was warm and he gently sucked each of her toes. The chills and quivers it sent up her leg were overwhelming. Her other foot was getting resentful and she nudged the side of his face with her toes. Charles obliged, taking her left foot into his mouth.

Charles would swirl each toe with his tongue nibbling on them as he circled the joints and toe nails. Valerie relished the feelings and pleasure as long as she could. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter from each lick on her toes. It felt as if her lips and clit were full and she had the strongest sensation to release all of her fluids. She began to touch her clit with her fingers feeling how wet she was. She reached down on the mat and felt a small puddle. She was ready for that magical tongue to give her clit the care that it deserved.

"Charles! Eat my pussy now!" She screamed.

Charles took her toes out of his mouth and placed her feet on the mat. He ran his tongue and hands up her legs from her calves to her thigh. As he inched closer to her shaved pussy, he could smell how turned on she was. Her aroma was powerful sending insane amounts of blood into his dick. Charles teased Valerie for a bit, sliding his tongue on the inside of her thigh and tenderly teasing the opening of her pussy. Each time he ran his tongue over her pussy hole, Valerie would exhale and buck her hips up as if she was escaping from being mounted.

"Please Charles! Please, eat my pussy!"

The eagerness of Charles' hungry mouth was sending Valerie over the edge of sexual bliss. She couldn't lie still as she was shaking all over as Charles continued to tease her. Charles finally gave into her squirms and moans and placed his tongue on her clit licking slowly, then in circles, then placing her clit in his mouth slurping it. Valerie shrieked out a brash moan as she immediately came when Charles placed his lips firmly on her clit. Charles felt some of her juices shoot into his mouth. He began to suck harder and use his tongue to lick at the same time. Charles then crossed his fingers as if he was telling a fib and placed them inside of Valerie's drenched pussy. She let out another moan and came again as Charles twisted his way inside of her searching for the G-Spot. He stuck his two fingers deep inside of Valerie, thrusting his intertwined fingers up and down searching for the G-Spot. When he found the spot, he could see Valerie's eyes roll in the back of her head as her entire body reached a pinnacle of pleasure that caused her to squirt all over the mat. Charles stopped sucking her clit and focused on fingering her pussy and massaging her clit with his other hand.

"Oh God baby I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming Charles!"

Valerie was trying to grab onto the mat but her hands kept slipping. She was losing her breath as she climaxed one after the other. Each orgasm out did the previous one causing Valerie to nearly pass out. Charles dick was extremely rigid and he could no longer take it anymore. He didn't have a condom. He didn't care! He had to fuck Valerie.

Charles pulled down his pants to his ankles and climbed on top of Valerie. She reached down, grabbed his thick dick and rammed it inside of her pussy. When she felt it go in, she let out a whimper and then a jolt went through her entire body as she reached another intense apex sending more shockwaves up and down her body from her head to her toes. This was the biggest one of all.

The King of all Orgasms!

More powerful than the previous six or seven combined. Charles wanted to pump slow, but couldn't. Valerie's hips were bucking rapidly and Charles had to keep up. He thrusted her as hard as he could trying to poke his dick through her stomach.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Valerie screamed.

Charles felt the tingling sensation building up in the head of his dick. He knew he would be cumming soon but he wanted a few more thrusts inside of Valerie. The thought of her cumming from the way his mouth, tongue and now dick pleasured her excited him to the point that he could no longer hold back. Charles pushed violently four more times, cupping the bottom of Valerie's ass and begin to howl out as he shot his hot cum inside of her. He gave two more pumps and then collapsed on top of her.

Charles and Valerie stared into each other's eyes and for the first time they kissed. It was sweet, innocent and was the perfect ending to an amazing fuck session in the gym. Charles gave her one last gentle kiss on the lips and rolled off her. Valerie took a deep breath to focus on what just happened.

"So, I guess I won't be charged for today's session, "Charles asked as he sat up and wiped the sweat off of his forehead.

"Naw! Today is free, but we better hurry up because Vito will be here in about 30 minutes. Hope you saved your energy, because he is going to murder your ass in your lesson."