Rear Windows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,426 Followers

Now, Dave and Clark were relaxing in the dark, talking about last night's erotic experiences and gradually getting each others' dicks hard.

Dave described his night with Buddy and Richie. Clark told him about Kevin. He and Clark had fucked like minks. They always did. Kevin was a traveling sales rep for a giant computer company and only made it to Austin every few weeks.

"It's pure lust," Clark said. "We don't really know each other. We're just good in bed together. It'd be different if he was around more."

Dave felt a sudden stab of jealousy. "Any chance of that?"

Clark laughed and shook his head. "Kevin is SUCH a gypsy. He loves jumping all over the world, living in hotels and having a fuck buddy in every city. Maybe he'll settle down someday, but it won't be soon." He laughed again and ran his fingers up and down his fully-stiff pole. "I'm just enjoying being one of his men."

"Think he'd like another guy? In Austin?" Dave's cock was as hard as Clark's.

"He might," Clark answered. "I'll ask him next time he's coming to town." He stood up and walked over to Dave's chair, waving his erection in the younger man's face. "But right now—"

Dave stood up, plastered his body against Clark's, and tongue kissed him fiercely. "Right now, there's US."

"Yeah." Clark looked out at the back yard, softly illuminated by the parameter lights. "Shall I get a blanket?"

"Let's do it in the bedroom," Dave said. "With the lights on and the curtains open."

"So, if someone was in the back yard looking in, they'd get a really good show?"

"Yeah," Dave answered. "Oh. We should turn the back yard lights off, too."

"Okay. We don't want to keep our audience waiting." Clark took Dave's hand and led him to his modest house's master bedroom. Clark pulled the floor-to-ceiling curtains back, uncovering the sliding glass door. The darkness outside turned its smooth surface into a mirror.

They stood in front of the door, holding hands and looking at their reflections in the glass. "I didn't actually say anybody would be watching—" Dave began.

"It doesn't matter," Clark said. "We're both exhibitionists."

"I guess we are," Dave said. He and Clark turned to face each other. They kissed, long and hard, while rubbing cocks and fondling each others' asses.

Dave fell to his knees and wrapped his hand around Clark's rock-hard cock. "Even if nobody's there, it's fun to pretend . . ." He slowly stroked Clark's swollen shaft while kneading his balls.

"Sure is." Clark ran his fingers through Dave's curly blond hair. "Damn! That feels good."

Dave clamped his lips around Clark's corneal ring and licked his crown, then slid down, taking most of his stiff pole. He bobbed over Clark's cock and squeezed his balls harder. "Feels good to me, too." He licked and sucked Clark's bulging balls, taking one, then the other, and finally both in his mouth. It was hard to breathe, but Dave didn't care. The taste and feel of the other man's nuts filling his mouth and stretching his jaw was SO overpoweringly sexy.

"You are so fucking good," Clark said. "Like you've been doing this for years."

Dave let Clark's balls slip out of his mouth and took a few deep breaths. "I'm a quick learner, I guess." His own dick was rock hard and leaking precum. He scooped up a big blob of the slippery fluid and then licked it off his fingers. "And I'm just doing stuff that feels good to me." He kissed Dave's balls and then licked his way up the big bodybuilder's stiff shaft.

"It feels great." Clark gripped the back of Dave's skull and pressed his cock-head between the blond teen's lips. "Now, I'm gonna fuck your face." He rolled his hips, working his cock in and out of Dave's mouth.

It was scary, being restrained and helpless. Dave finally understood why Lou Ann hadn't liked it. But, it was also an incredible turn-on. Dave growled and jacked his own hard-on while he took Clark's driving rod deep in his throat.

When Clark was close to coming, Dave pushed him away. "Not so fast. I'm just getting started."

"All right," Clark said. "What now?"

"I've been afraid to do this." Dave rose to his feet and kissed Clark. "I want you to be first." He gripped Clark's waist and turned him toward the bed. "Bend over."

"Okay." Clark stood beside the bed with his feet wide apart and placed his hands on the mattress. "What now?"

"Guess." Dave got on his knees, then put his hands on Clark's butt cheeks and pulled them apart. "Jesus! Your asshole sure is sexy." It did look a little like a rosebud—all pink and puckered. He blew on it gently, making Clark moan.

"Oh yeah!" Clark gasped. "Eat my ass!"

Dave kissed and licked Clark's buttocks, gradually approaching his anus. Clark arched his back, grinding his ass into Dave's face. Dave spread Clark's butt cheeks wide and pressed his flattened tongue against the bodybuilder's asshole. Clark moaned and squirmed as Dave licked up and down and from side to side, savoring the taste of his hot male musk.

"Damn!" Clark gasped when Dave pressed his curled tongue into his hot little puckered hole. "That's so fucking good!" He reached between his legs and gripped his cock and balls.

Dave worked his tongue deeper into Clark's anus, fucking his ass like a wide super-flexible cock while the other man jacked his stiff rod. It was even sexier than he'd imagined.

He wanted to make Clark come, but . . . "It's good for me, too." He kissed Clark's asshole tenderly, then stood up and patted his butt affectionately. "Got me real hard."

Clark twisted around to look at Dave. "Fuck me now. I want your big stiff cock."

"Not yet," Dave said. "There's something else." He walked over to the sliding glass door and pulled it open. "Come on in, guys."

Buddy and Richie stepped into the room. They were both stark naked, with immense erections.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2019 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,426 Followers
12