Rear Windows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richie rolled onto his back and lifted his butt toward Dave. Lube and cum glistened on his buttocks and asshole. "Your turn."

"All right." Dave put more lubricant on his hard cock and pushed it up Richie's ass. It went in easily. He bent forward and kissed Richie while fucking him steadily. "You've got one sweet ass."

"Your cock is pretty sweet, too." Richie rolled his hips in time with Dave's strokes.

Clark had been kneeling on the bed, watching the others. Now, he got up and moved behind Dave. "I've got something for you." He gripped Dave's hips, bringing him to a stop.

"Oh?" Dave asked. "What is it?"

Clark picked the lube up. "You know." He pressed a slick finger up Dave's ass.

"Oh yeah!" Dave's cock, buried deep in Richie's hot tight asshole, throbbed while Clark lubricated his anus. "Give it to me."

"You mean like this?" Clark pulled his finger out of Dave's butt. A moment later, Dave felt something much larger pressing into his anal ring, forcing his tight muscles open.

"Just like that." Dave moaned and pushed his butt backward, taking Clark's long thick pole, all the way to the balls. It didn't hurt—Dave wasn't a scared but excited virgin any more—but the combination of the tight asshole clamping his stiff dick and the big rod penetrating his anus almost pushed him over the edge. "Man!" he groaned. "That's so hot."

Richie grinned up at him. "Damn, Bro! You should see the look on your face."

"I never knew anything could feel this good." Dave swung his pelvis, slowly pushing his throbbing cock deeper into Richie's ass and pulling Clark's rod partially out of his anus. Then he reversed direction, carefully sliding cocks in and out of his and Richie's butts.

"Well, it does." Buddy was standing by the bed, stroking his stiff pole while he watched the other men. "And you're just getting started." He moved forward and kissed Dave, then stepped away again. "Go get 'em, Tiger."

Dave rocked his hips, fucking Richie and himself with long slow strokes. The pressure on his dick and the sensations in his anus kept him near the edge of orgasm. He increased the pace gradually, pushing the tension in his tight balls to the bursting point.

"Fuck!" He pounded Richie's butt while Clark's big thick dick rammed his ass. "I'm gonna—"

Clark's plunging pole exploded deep in Dave's asshole, splashing his anal walls with hard hot jets of cum. That finished Dave off. He emptied his nuts into Richie's tight ass with a long set of rough thrusts.

"Wow!" Dave collapsed onto Richie's muscular chest. His cock was buried in the big bodybuilder's ass, still rock hard after shooting a gigantic load of cum. As big as the load Clark had shot up HIS butt. "What a fuckin' great man sandwich."

"Yeah. And you're the filling," Clark said. He moved his massive member in and out of Dave's cream-filled asshole. Dave responded by fucking Richie hard and fast. It went on and on—fucking and being fucked—finally ending with all three men collapsed on the bed, their muscular bodies slick with sweat, breathing hard with their hearts pounding. They'd gotten close, but hadn't come again.

It didn't take their strong athletic bodies long to recover. Dave and Clark got up, a little unsteadily, and looked at each other with a mixture of self-consciousness and lust from opposite sides of the bed. Despite the rough workouts they'd just received, their cocks were still hard.

Richie was still lying on the bed. His massive dick was just as hard as Dave's and Clark's. "You guys got off." He stroked his stiff rod and kneaded his balls. "I haven't." He pointed to Buddy. "Come here, Lil Bro."

"Okay." Buddy moved into Richie's arms. They kissed with a passion born of years of denial—hard, primal, and male with battling tongues and rough hands on hard masculine bodies. Watching them left Dave breathless. He stole a glance at Clark. The big man was staring at the couple on the bed the way Dave had been.

"Fuck me now." Buddy rolled onto his back and lifted his butt. "I'm so ready for your cock, Big Bro."

"That's good," Richie growled. "Because you're getting it right now." He lubricated his stiff dick and pressed it between Buddy's buttocks. It slipped in easily, all the way to his balls.

Dave's cock grew even harder as he watched Richie alternate between tender lovemaking and ruthlessly hammering Buddy's ass. Clark's pole was just as stiff as his.

Richie roared like a lion and slammed Buddy's butt. "Yeah, Big Bro!" Buddy gasped. "Shoot that big hot load." He jacked his stiff dick frantically while his big brother took him with jackhammer thrusts.

"Oh fuck!" Cum fountained from Buddy's big hard cock. "That's so good!"

"Good for me, too, Lil Bro." Richie kissed Buddy tenderly. "Like always."

"Come on." Clark took Dave's hand and led him into the master bathroom. They took a long hot sensual shower, kissing passionately while rubbing soap slick hands over each others' bodies.

"This has been fun," Clark said as they were drying off. "But now, I want to spend some time with Richie."

"I understand." Dave had seen the way Richie and Clark were attracted to each other. "That'll give Buddy and me a chance to get to know each other better . . . A LOT better."

* * *

"Hey Dave. Come here." Buddy was standing in the open door leading to the duplex's balcony. "Bring the lube." As usual, his big black cock was rock hard.

Dave picked up the squeeze bottle and followed Buddy into the darkness. They'd spent the day in Buddy's and Richie's duplex, watching 1980s gay porn videos on a free website and exploring each others' hard male bodies.

The lights in Clark's back yard were on. Clark was standing in the middle of the yard, bent over like he was preparing to hike a football. Richie was on his knees behind Clark, with his face buried between the long-haired bodybuilder's butt cheeks.

"Wow! That's hot," Dave whispered. "Has Richie ever—"

Buddy shook his head. "He sure never ate my ass. No one has." He laughed softly. "Not until you did it this afternoon." Buddy bent over the balcony's wrought iron railing and waved his butt at Dave. "Speaking of asses."

"Yeah. It's my turn." Dave lubricated his hard cock and stepped behind Buddy.

In the yard below, Clark rolled onto his back. Richie knelt between Clark's spread legs and looked up at the balcony. Dave had left the bedroom lights on, so he and Buddy were clearly visible. Richie whispered something to Clark. They both waved. Dave and Buddy waved back.

"Full circle," Dave whispered as he slid his stiff cock into Buddy's hot tight asshole.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2019 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12